Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD: Montana Wolf Rp
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29
NICO
Place: Her territory | Rank: Rouge

*She gets up, sniffing the air. She looks at the trees, alert.*
"Well, I know Willow quite well. I think we can get along. I'm Nico. You might recognize me."
NICO

*She gets up, sniffing the air. She looks at the trees, alert.*
"Well, I know Willow quite well. I think we can get along. I'm Nico. You might recognize me."
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
F E R O

Fero examined Nico, and then she remembered....

"Aunt Nico!!
*A little white pup runs over to Nico*
"Have you seen Mama? She's been hunting for a long time!"

Fero looked at Nico, "I do know you...!" She pressed up against Bolt, the weight of her memories building up inside of her.
F E R O

Fero examined Nico, and then she remembered....

"Aunt Nico!!
*A little white pup runs over to Nico*
"Have you seen Mama? She's been hunting for a long time!"

Fero looked at Nico, "I do know you...!" She pressed up against Bolt, the weight of her memories building up inside of her.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"I think we should go now... We're being a bit of a nuisance here." Aria whispered, watching the other wolves disperse. "We don't exactly want them to change their minds about being fine with us."
"Uh, I don't think they'll change their minds." Summer pointed out.
"My point still stands-we should go."
"Okay, fine-race you!" Summer abruptly spun and took off.
"Head start! That's not fair!" Aria complained as she shot after Summer. Summer knew very well Aria was slower than her!
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"I think we should go now... We're being a bit of a nuisance here." Aria whispered, watching the other wolves disperse. "We don't exactly want them to change their minds about being fine with us."
"Uh, I don't think they'll change their minds." Summer pointed out.
"My point still stands-we should go."
"Okay, fine-race you!" Summer abruptly spun and took off.
"Head start! That's not fair!" Aria complained as she shot after Summer. Summer knew very well Aria was slower than her!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
NICO

*She smiles, seeing the memories coming back to Fero. She turns around, yawning.*
"Well, either way, you're in my territory. Fero can come by anytime, the other one... I don't trust."
*She glares at the other wolf next to Fero.*
NICO

*She smiles, seeing the memories coming back to Fero. She turns around, yawning.*
"Well, either way, you're in my territory. Fero can come by anytime, the other one... I don't trust."
*She glares at the other wolf next to Fero.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Seraya looks around. She told Elora that Themiso was trying to get her attention. She went over to Meadow telling her that she would be back soon. Seraya walked out of camp and headed to the stream for a drink.
Seraya looks around. She told Elora that Themiso was trying to get her attention. She went over to Meadow telling her that she would be back soon. Seraya walked out of camp and headed to the stream for a drink.
[quote name="DangerousGirl" date="2020-05-26 06:51:09" ] [center][size=7][font= Monotype Corsiva]Lunestra[/font][/size] gender; female | locatiom; boarder | Rogue | @/seaboo[/center] She smiled slightly at his jumpy reaction. The Arctic wolf moved out from the woods and seated herself on a rock opposite of him. She watched him for only a moment before answering "ah...well...I am traveling back to the north" she said looking up at the sky off into the distance. "hopefully this year the ice will be thick enough for me to cross the pass" she said. she traveled every year to the pass...and every year it wasn't thick enough to pass. "And I have been to the base of the mountain...it seems your pack is in a bit of turmoil...So...I thought id extend my stay until things were worked out." the white wolf brought her eyes back to the black-peppered wolf and laid down on her rock. "And what about you oh trouble maker of the mountain?" she asked. This was harmless. She always told herself that it was harmless to converse with him. It was not as if she didn't leave for months after she conversed with him...though this time would be different. She would stay, but only for a short while. She would not get attached...and she would not stay forever. She couldn't, there was no home for her here Liar ah, yes she knew that. but lying to herself was the only way...because she could not stop...whenever she caught his scent near the border she had to catch a glimpse of the only acquaintance she had...she blamed it on her instincts...the need for companionship...it was only a temporary fix...only...temporary. [/quote]
DangerousGirl wrote on 2020-05-26 06:51:09:
Lunestra
gender; female | locatiom; boarder | Rogue | @/seaboo

She smiled slightly at his jumpy reaction. The Arctic wolf moved out from the woods and seated herself on a rock opposite of him. She watched him for only a moment before answering "ah...well...I am traveling back to the north" she said looking up at the sky off into the distance. "hopefully this year the ice will be thick enough for me to cross the pass" she said. she traveled every year to the pass...and every year it wasn't thick enough to pass. "And I have been to the base of the mountain...it seems your pack is in a bit of turmoil...So...I thought id extend my stay until things were worked out."

the white wolf brought her eyes back to the black-peppered wolf and laid down on her rock. "And what about you oh trouble maker of the mountain?" she asked. This was harmless. She always told herself that it was harmless to converse with him. It was not as if she didn't leave for months after she conversed with him...though this time would be different. She would stay, but only for a short while. She would not get attached...and she would not stay forever. She couldn't, there was no home for her here

Liar ah, yes she knew that. but lying to herself was the only way...because she could not stop...whenever she caught his scent near the border she had to catch a glimpse of the only acquaintance she had...she blamed it on her instincts...the need for companionship...it was only a temporary fix...only...temporary.

1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] “[b]No I smell something else[/b].” He whispered and flicked his gaze back over to the ground. He shot the glare back and raised his tail. Bolt raised his head as his nose twitched. “[b]Fero, we should get back to the pack[/b].” The large wolf barked. [rule] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nz082JQ.gif[/img] [size=7]M E A D O W[/size] [rule] She smiled happily and looked up to Seraya. The pup nodded her head and watched the Alpha leave. Meadow gazed back to Themisto, her tail wagging. She tilted her head at the cream wolf and barked playfully at her. [rule] [center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5e3b11c69cb8f42d6aa53bd2650601/tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif[/img] [size=7]S T O R M I N G - W I N D[/size] [rule] The Elder finished the prey up quickly and pushed the bones aside. She rolled on her back and felt the sun braising her pelt. Wind smiled softly and closed her eyes. [rule]
966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif

L I G H T N I N G - B O L T

No I smell something else.” He whispered and flicked his gaze back over to the ground. He shot the glare back and raised his tail. Bolt raised his head as his nose twitched. “Fero, we should get back to the pack.” The large wolf barked.

nz082JQ.gif

M E A D O W

She smiled happily and looked up to Seraya. The pup nodded her head and watched the Alpha leave. Meadow gazed back to Themisto, her tail wagging. She tilted her head at the cream wolf and barked playfully at her.

tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif

S T O R M I N G - W I N D

The Elder finished the prey up quickly and pushed the bones aside. She rolled on her back and felt the sun braising her pelt. Wind smiled softly and closed her eyes.

DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"I win!" Summer squealed.
"You had a head start! And I'm much slower!" Aria complained.
"Not my fault!" Summer sang.
The two of them didn't try to stay silent unless they were hunting. No point since they always end up being very loud. This was their usual way of meeting others, and they would run if the situation was dire. How they survived for so long was a mystery even to them. Probably just dumb luck at not meeting overly-hostile creatures. Aria thinks their behaviour may lead some to think that they had secret tricks up their sleeves to be so confident, but really, ignorance is what makes them seem so brave.
Aria glanced at Summer and suddenly slapped her with a paw. "Tag!" She said cheekily and ran off.
"Oh, you little-" Summer chased after her mate, laughing.
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"I win!" Summer squealed.
"You had a head start! And I'm much slower!" Aria complained.
"Not my fault!" Summer sang.
The two of them didn't try to stay silent unless they were hunting. No point since they always end up being very loud. This was their usual way of meeting others, and they would run if the situation was dire. How they survived for so long was a mystery even to them. Probably just dumb luck at not meeting overly-hostile creatures. Aria thinks their behaviour may lead some to think that they had secret tricks up their sleeves to be so confident, but really, ignorance is what makes them seem so brave.
Aria glanced at Summer and suddenly slapped her with a paw. "Tag!" She said cheekily and ran off.
"Oh, you little-" Summer chased after her mate, laughing.

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
--Iris--Hunter--Hail's Territory--Tags-Hail--

Iris yipped in surprise, and jumped back. She regarded the grey wolf warily, pinning her ears to the back of her head.

"Just a wolf making sure her pack was safe. You left a blood trail, and I followed it. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't coyotes or something. I didn't come to fight. I'm Iris. My pack lives in the forest."

She relaxed slightly, though she was still in a defensive position.
--Iris--Hunter--Hail's Territory--Tags-Hail--

Iris yipped in surprise, and jumped back. She regarded the grey wolf warily, pinning her ears to the back of her head.

"Just a wolf making sure her pack was safe. You left a blood trail, and I followed it. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't coyotes or something. I didn't come to fight. I'm Iris. My pack lives in the forest."

She relaxed slightly, though she was still in a defensive position.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
F E R O

Fero nodded and walked over to Nico, "Thank you, I will come to visit you. I have so many questions..." she turned and looked at Bolt, "Let's get back before something happens..." Fero walked into the forest and then paused to wait for Bolt.
F E R O

Fero nodded and walked over to Nico, "Thank you, I will come to visit you. I have so many questions..." she turned and looked at Bolt, "Let's get back before something happens..." Fero walked into the forest and then paused to wait for Bolt.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29