Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD: Montana Wolf Rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Seraya looks out, yes , I suppose. she looks at Wind, do you think the alphas made the right choice to pick me? I mean I am honored just I don’t know if I can be just like them. she looks down a bit
Seraya looks out, yes , I suppose. she looks at Wind, do you think the alphas made the right choice to pick me? I mean I am honored just I don’t know if I can be just like them. she looks down a bit
Lunestra
gender; female | locatiom; boarder | Rogue | @/seaboo

She smiled slightly at his jumpy reaction. The Arctic wolf moved out from the woods and seated herself on a rock opposite of him. She watched him for only a moment before answering "ah...well...I am traveling back to the north" she said looking up at the sky off into the distance. "hopefully this year the ice will be thick enough for me to cross the pass" she said. she traveled every year to the pass...and every year it wasn't thick enough to pass. "And I have been to the base of the mountain...it seems your pack is in a bit of turmoil...So...I thought id extend my stay until things were worked out."

the white wolf brought her eyes back to the black-peppered wolf and laid down on her rock. "And what about you oh trouble maker of the mountain?" she asked. This was harmless. She always told herself that it was harmless to converse with him. It was not as if she didn't leave for months after she conversed with him...though this time would be different. She would stay, but only for a short while. She would not get attached...and she would not stay forever. She couldn't, there was no home for her here

Liar ah, yes she knew that. but lying to herself was the only way...because she could not stop...whenever she caught his scent near the border she had to catch a glimpse of the only acquaintance she had...she blamed it on her instincts...the need for companionship...it was only a temporary fix...only...temporary.
Lunestra
gender; female | locatiom; boarder | Rogue | @/seaboo

She smiled slightly at his jumpy reaction. The Arctic wolf moved out from the woods and seated herself on a rock opposite of him. She watched him for only a moment before answering "ah...well...I am traveling back to the north" she said looking up at the sky off into the distance. "hopefully this year the ice will be thick enough for me to cross the pass" she said. she traveled every year to the pass...and every year it wasn't thick enough to pass. "And I have been to the base of the mountain...it seems your pack is in a bit of turmoil...So...I thought id extend my stay until things were worked out."

the white wolf brought her eyes back to the black-peppered wolf and laid down on her rock. "And what about you oh trouble maker of the mountain?" she asked. This was harmless. She always told herself that it was harmless to converse with him. It was not as if she didn't leave for months after she conversed with him...though this time would be different. She would stay, but only for a short while. She would not get attached...and she would not stay forever. She couldn't, there was no home for her here

Liar ah, yes she knew that. but lying to herself was the only way...because she could not stop...whenever she caught his scent near the border she had to catch a glimpse of the only acquaintance she had...she blamed it on her instincts...the need for companionship...it was only a temporary fix...only...temporary.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
[center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5e3b11c69cb8f42d6aa53bd2650601/tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif[/img] [size=7]S T O R M I N G - W I N D[/size] [rule] The elder’s gaze softened as she sat back down. “[b]Seraya[/b]...” Wind breathed, her ears flicked back for a second. “[b]Why do you need to be like them[/b]?” She asked, then gently closed her eyes. Wind opened her eyes again as the sunlight just barely hit her eye, making the brown color turn into an orange. “[b]Not every Alpha is the same. But, there needs to be two, there will always be two leaders. The Alpha female and male are the face of this pack. They build their pack up together and give their pack mates power[/b].” Wind barked, raising her head up to the sky. She smiled gently and took a deep breath. “[b]However, Seraya, you are the strongest female I know. You don’t need an Alpha male unless you choose to have one. He should make you feel more important than you already are, not being you down[/b].” She finished and looked back to Seraya, smiling softly. [rule]
tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif

S T O R M I N G - W I N D

The elder’s gaze softened as she sat back down. “Seraya...” Wind breathed, her ears flicked back for a second. “Why do you need to be like them?” She asked, then gently closed her eyes. Wind opened her eyes again as the sunlight just barely hit her eye, making the brown color turn into an orange.

Not every Alpha is the same. But, there needs to be two, there will always be two leaders. The Alpha female and male are the face of this pack. They build their pack up together and give their pack mates power.” Wind barked, raising her head up to the sky. She smiled gently and took a deep breath. “However, Seraya, you are the strongest female I know. You don’t need an Alpha male unless you choose to have one. He should make you feel more important than you already are, not being you down.” She finished and looked back to Seraya, smiling softly.

DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Seraya nods her head , Thank you Wind. That meant a lot. seraya slowly stretches as she stands up. The camp looked up and awake. She climbed down to and made her way to the kill stock(pile) grabbing a rabbit and carrying it back but this time she sat Under the shade of one of the trees to eat.
Seraya nods her head , Thank you Wind. That meant a lot. seraya slowly stretches as she stands up. The camp looked up and awake. She climbed down to and made her way to the kill stock(pile) grabbing a rabbit and carrying it back but this time she sat Under the shade of one of the trees to eat.
[center] [font= Monotype Corsiva][size=7]~ Elora ~[/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/jMscrN9/89-ACD57-F-85-BC-4271-9246-E7-D1-F44-BE6-D4.jpg[/img] [color=gray][size=5]Tracker[/size] Female / 4 Years / Cream Coat[/color] ——————————————————————————————————————— Elora woke with her heart pounding. Instead of the familiar sighs of her packmates surrounding her, she was alone in an abandoned cave miles away. The stale scent of bear leant no comfort to her aching heart. Never again would she see the wolves she grew up with. She would never see Starlight’s pups grow up, or run alongside the quick-witted wolf Marcus. They wanted her to stay in the pack...no...[i]their[/i] pack. It was not hers anymore. Not since [i]HE[/i] took over. So she ran away. She was a pack wolf. Elora knew this in her heart, though she had refused to follow her new alpha’s orders. So she was humiliated and cast out. Alone and hungry, she could almost believe the words that he had called her. [i]“Mutt. Traitor. You will leave alone and die alone, and not even your fleas will mourn your passing.” He snarled. “Leave now, or I will show you no mercy.”[/i] Shaking her head to rid those thoughts, Elora headed towards a nearby stream to drink. She heard a rustle, and multiple voices. Creeping forward on quiet paws, she peeked behind a bush to see many wolves enjoying the mourning sunlight. She had discovered another pack! If they were unfriendly, the worst they could do was chase her off. At best... Gathering up her courage, she slipped quietly into the clearing, the sunlight warming her cream coat. At first, it seemed that no one noticed her. Elora cleared her throat nervously and bowed her head slightly. “Excuse me, but may I see your Alpha? I mean no harm, and I am completely alone.”
~ Elora ~

89-ACD57-F-85-BC-4271-9246-E7-D1-F44-BE6-D4.jpg

Tracker
Female / 4 Years / Cream Coat

———————————————————————————————————————

Elora woke with her heart pounding. Instead of the familiar sighs of her packmates surrounding her, she was alone in an abandoned cave miles away. The stale scent of bear leant no comfort to her aching heart. Never again would she see the wolves she grew up with. She would never see Starlight’s pups grow up, or run alongside the quick-witted wolf Marcus. They wanted her to stay in the pack...no...their pack. It was not hers anymore. Not since HE took over.

So she ran away.

She was a pack wolf. Elora knew this in her heart, though she had refused to follow her new alpha’s orders. So she was humiliated and cast out. Alone and hungry, she could almost believe the words that he had called her. “Mutt. Traitor. You will leave alone and die alone, and not even your fleas will mourn your passing.” He snarled. “Leave now, or I will show you no mercy.”

Shaking her head to rid those thoughts, Elora headed towards a nearby stream to drink. She heard a rustle, and multiple voices. Creeping forward on quiet paws, she peeked behind a bush to see many wolves enjoying the mourning sunlight. She had discovered another pack!

If they were unfriendly, the worst they could do was chase her off. At best...

Gathering up her courage, she slipped quietly into the clearing, the sunlight warming her cream coat. At first, it seemed that no one noticed her. Elora cleared her throat nervously and bowed her head slightly.

“Excuse me, but may I see your Alpha? I mean no harm, and I am completely alone.”
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
Themisto
@CheshireGata
Healer | Arctic Wolf | She-Wolf
The white wolf lifted her head as she heard the emaciated wolf speak. Her blind blue eyes cold not pinpoint her, as she opened her mouth to breath deeply. She could not speak, so she padded closer to Elora. She wagged her tail happily, showing she was no threat to the wolf. She smiled as she sat down, her tail still wagging.
Her crystalline eyes finally found the wolf, still unseeing, even if she made it seem like she could. She tilted her head and stopped wagging her tail. She pawed at the ground. Maybe she could sign to this wolf, so they could understand eachother?
Themisto
@CheshireGata
Healer | Arctic Wolf | She-Wolf
The white wolf lifted her head as she heard the emaciated wolf speak. Her blind blue eyes cold not pinpoint her, as she opened her mouth to breath deeply. She could not speak, so she padded closer to Elora. She wagged her tail happily, showing she was no threat to the wolf. She smiled as she sat down, her tail still wagging.
Her crystalline eyes finally found the wolf, still unseeing, even if she made it seem like she could. She tilted her head and stopped wagging her tail. She pawed at the ground. Maybe she could sign to this wolf, so they could understand eachother?
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
Rent nests through The New Big Nest Rental Topic!
@CheshireGata You here still?))
@CheshireGata You here still?))
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
Rent nests through The New Big Nest Rental Topic!
[center] [font= Monotype Corsiva][size=7]~ Elora ~[/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/jMscrN9/89-ACD57-F-85-BC-4271-9246-E7-D1-F44-BE6-D4.jpg[/img] [color=gray][size=5]Tracker[/size] Female / 4 Years / Cream Coat[/color] ——————————————————————————————————————— (I’m subbed, no need to ping :3) Elora was startled by the warm welcome. At first she was confused why the white she-wolf wasn’t talking to her. She seemed to look at her, and not at the same time. [i]She must be blind![/i] Elora thought suddenly. [i]And maybe mute as well? She would have been exiled from the other pack immediately...[/i] She was sickened by the truth of her previous family’s brutality. The arctic wolf, who now seemed to be looking at her in the eye, started to make different gestures. She knew how to sign! With relief, she responded “Thank you, I wasn’t sure if I would be welcomed here as a stranger! I left my previous pack and am alone now, if that is what you were wondering,” Elora guessed on the position of the she-wolf’s head. “My name is Elora.”
~ Elora ~

89-ACD57-F-85-BC-4271-9246-E7-D1-F44-BE6-D4.jpg

Tracker
Female / 4 Years / Cream Coat

———————————————————————————————————————

(I’m subbed, no need to ping :3)

Elora was startled by the warm welcome. At first she was confused why the white she-wolf wasn’t talking to her. She seemed to look at her, and not at the same time. She must be blind! Elora thought suddenly. And maybe mute as well? She would have been exiled from the other pack immediately... She was sickened by the truth of her previous family’s brutality.

The arctic wolf, who now seemed to be looking at her in the eye, started to make different gestures. She knew how to sign! With relief, she responded “Thank you, I wasn’t sure if I would be welcomed here as a stranger! I left my previous pack and am alone now, if that is what you were wondering,” Elora guessed on the position of the she-wolf’s head. “My name is Elora.”
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
[center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5e3b11c69cb8f42d6aa53bd2650601/tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif[/img] [size=7]S T O R M I N G - W I N D[/size] [rule] She blinked and lifted her head when she scented the newcomer. The Elder looked to Seraya and gently dipped her head before walking down the rock. Wind leaped onto the ground and made her way over to her. The gentle breeze brushed her fur as she straightened her figure. Her tail waved to the side and Wind looked at the loner, her nose twitching lightly. The Elder smiled, “[b]Come with me[/b].” She beckoned as she turned her head back to the Alpha female. “[b]My name is Storming-Wind, that up there is Seraya, the Alpha female[/b].” Wind barked.
tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif

S T O R M I N G - W I N D

She blinked and lifted her head when she scented the newcomer. The Elder looked to Seraya and gently dipped her head before walking down the rock. Wind leaped onto the ground and made her way over to her. The gentle breeze brushed her fur as she straightened her figure. Her tail waved to the side and Wind looked at the loner, her nose twitching lightly.

The Elder smiled, “Come with me.” She beckoned as she turned her head back to the Alpha female. “My name is Storming-Wind, that up there is Seraya, the Alpha female.” Wind barked.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
NICO
Place: Her territory | Rank: None

*She wanders about, going to the border of her territory. She looks around. She quickly turns her head to some foliage in the distance. She could've sworn she saw a flash of white. A wolf, maybe? She sits down in the bushes, watching.*
NICO
Place: Her territory | Rank: None

*She wanders about, going to the border of her territory. She looks around. She quickly turns her head to some foliage in the distance. She could've sworn she saw a flash of white. A wolf, maybe? She sits down in the bushes, watching.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29