Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD: Montana Wolf Rp
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29
[center][size=7][font=vivaldi][b]THEMISTO[/b][/font][/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/crHPVb2/93701b9536db1fe0d2e31e478961d16d.gif[/img] [font=vivaldi][size=5][i][u]healer | arctic wolf | she-wolf[/u][/i][/size][/font] [font=vivaldi][i]The white wolf smiled happily, signing to the pup asking if she'd like to play. Themi's tail wagged happily, waiting for the pups response.[/i][/font][/center]
THEMISTO
93701b9536db1fe0d2e31e478961d16d.gif
healer | arctic wolf | she-wolf
The white wolf smiled happily, signing to the pup asking if she'd like to play. Themi's tail wagged happily, waiting for the pups response.
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
Rent nests through The New Big Nest Rental Topic!
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] He nodded and gently swept his tail against the ground and he followed after Fero. “[b]I’m just getting a bad vibe right now[/b].” Bolt breathed as her trotted around the trees. The large wolf blinked and raised his head up, sniffing the air. He grumbled softly and quickened his pace. [rule] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nz082JQ.gif[/img] [size=7]M E A D O W[/size] [rule] She smiled, “[b]Sure[/b]!” she barked. The pup crouched her body down as her tail wagged. Meadow leaped onto Themisto’s paw and gently nibbled at her front paw. She laid on her back and pressed her paws against the bottom of her chin. [rule] [center][img]https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1449733756ra/17331735.gif[/img] [size=7]H A I L[/size] [rule] She blinked, then looked away. The loner brushed her tail against the melting snow and looked to the pack wolf. “[b]I’m Hail, welcome to my territory Iris[/b].” Hail said with a hint of sarcasm. “[b]Do you need something like food or[/b]..?” She asked. [rule]
966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif

L I G H T N I N G - B O L T

He nodded and gently swept his tail against the ground and he followed after Fero. “I’m just getting a bad vibe right now.” Bolt breathed as her trotted around the trees. The large wolf blinked and raised his head up, sniffing the air. He grumbled softly and quickened his pace.

nz082JQ.gif

M E A D O W

She smiled, “Sure!” she barked. The pup crouched her body down as her tail wagged. Meadow leaped onto Themisto’s paw and gently nibbled at her front paw. She laid on her back and pressed her paws against the bottom of her chin.

17331735.gif

H A I L

She blinked, then looked away. The loner brushed her tail against the melting snow and looked to the pack wolf. “I’m Hail, welcome to my territory Iris.” Hail said with a hint of sarcasm. “Do you need something like food or..?” She asked.

DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
[center][size=7][font=vivaldi][b]THEMISTO[/b][/font][/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/crHPVb2/93701b9536db1fe0d2e31e478961d16d.gif[/img] [font=vivaldi][size=5][i][u]healer | arctic wolf | she-wolf[/u][/i][/size][/font] [font=vivaldi][i]Themi smiled down at the young pup, dropping her shoulder and rolling onto her back. Her days of being a tracker came back to her, and she felt a little sad. She hadn't always been blind or mute... She shook her head and smiled at what she thought was Meadow as she wagged her fluffy white tail. The healer felt good playing with the pup.[/i][/font][/center]
THEMISTO
93701b9536db1fe0d2e31e478961d16d.gif
healer | arctic wolf | she-wolf
Themi smiled down at the young pup, dropping her shoulder and rolling onto her back. Her days of being a tracker came back to her, and she felt a little sad. She hadn't always been blind or mute... She shook her head and smiled at what she thought was Meadow as she wagged her fluffy white tail. The healer felt good playing with the pup.
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
Rent nests through The New Big Nest Rental Topic!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nz082JQ.gif[/img] [size=7]M E A D O W[/size] [rule] She let out a small woof and tacked back onto her, rolling right off her shoulders. The pup barked and sprawled out across Themisto’s shoulders. Meadow extended her head out, nipping at the back of the healer’s ear. She smiled widely and nuzzled her he’d against the back of Themisto’s neck. [rule]
nz082JQ.gif

M E A D O W

She let out a small woof and tacked back onto her, rolling right off her shoulders. The pup barked and sprawled out across Themisto’s shoulders. Meadow extended her head out, nipping at the back of the healer’s ear. She smiled widely and nuzzled her he’d against the back of Themisto’s neck.

• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"Tag!" Summer sang, tagging Aria again with a paw and darting away. Aria chased after her, laughing.
All of a sudden, Aria stopped.
"Um, Summer? We're in someone else's territory..." She warned, scenting an unfamiliar wolf's scent.
Summer doubled back, sniffing as well. "I don't think it's one of the pack wolves. What do we do?"
"We should go." Aria said immediately. "Avoid confrontation."
Summer, for once, obeyed instantly and they began trotting away.
((They wandered into Hail's territory.))
Aria & Summer
Rogues

"Tag!" Summer sang, tagging Aria again with a paw and darting away. Aria chased after her, laughing.
All of a sudden, Aria stopped.
"Um, Summer? We're in someone else's territory..." She warned, scenting an unfamiliar wolf's scent.
Summer doubled back, sniffing as well. "I don't think it's one of the pack wolves. What do we do?"
"We should go." Aria said immediately. "Avoid confrontation."
Summer, for once, obeyed instantly and they began trotting away.
((They wandered into Hail's territory.))

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
-- » Aicho » --

Aicho genuinely enjoyed meeting with Luna. Part of the reason he'd run the trail, was in the hopes of bumping in to her again. It did sound childish, he knew, but he'd never admit that that was partially his drive to keep busy. Encounters were rare enough as they were, and no one knew, so there was no harm done. He could imagine her joining the pack at some point, their new alpha was rather accepting of strays.

He'd always be disappointed when she'd leave. This time would be exception. The news saddened him a bit, though he perked up once she'd mentioned she'd be staying longer, 'till the situation with the pack was sorted anyway.. Aicho nodded to that. "Yeh, with the recent change of leadership, the pack's been in a state of chaos. The humans are also becoming a problem.." He trailed off.
-- » Caspian » --

He white male eyed the outsiders, truly he was not happy with this. With rogues, trouble always followed, in his experience anyway.. He decided not to intervene, the alpha had this handled.

He rose slowly, they'd now apparently gotten themselves a new tracker. From what he'd gathered, the two other rogues were now seemingly allowed to stay close.
-- » Aicho » --

Aicho genuinely enjoyed meeting with Luna. Part of the reason he'd run the trail, was in the hopes of bumping in to her again. It did sound childish, he knew, but he'd never admit that that was partially his drive to keep busy. Encounters were rare enough as they were, and no one knew, so there was no harm done. He could imagine her joining the pack at some point, their new alpha was rather accepting of strays.

He'd always be disappointed when she'd leave. This time would be exception. The news saddened him a bit, though he perked up once she'd mentioned she'd be staying longer, 'till the situation with the pack was sorted anyway.. Aicho nodded to that. "Yeh, with the recent change of leadership, the pack's been in a state of chaos. The humans are also becoming a problem.." He trailed off.
-- » Caspian » --

He white male eyed the outsiders, truly he was not happy with this. With rogues, trouble always followed, in his experience anyway.. He decided not to intervene, the alpha had this handled.

He rose slowly, they'd now apparently gotten themselves a new tracker. From what he'd gathered, the two other rogues were now seemingly allowed to stay close.
A she » » 20y/o
» Professional procrastinator »

» pronounced sehbootwentytoo »
» at this point, there are too many fandoms to count »
-- » Vet-student (this will be the end of me)» --

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. - Psalm 19:1 -

giphy.gif

3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif

R6dnTUj.gif
23892.png
3169374761_1_7_V7IQH2JC.gif
[center][i][u]Kalari[/u][/i][/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1472d40b5a1c39406f28a5a6638fd134/tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7Oz1r3lvtf_400.png[/img][/center] [center]Tags: N/A[/center] Kalari eyed the new wolves. She had no opinion. More wolves meant more food, and more wolves to interact with. The Silver-grey female rolled herself on to her back, yawning. Slowly, she heaved herself back up and padded from camp to go get a drink from the stream seeing as everyone was minding themselves today. Finding the stream she lowered herself to drink, however, the scent of another strange wolf lingered in the area. Just how many rogues are there?! ------------------- [center][i][u]Drago[/u][/i][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rUqlUWa.png[/img][/center] [center]Tags: N/A[/center] The Rogue lounged outside his den that was just beyond the borders of the pack's territory.
Kalari
tumblr_inline_o21bmtn7Oz1r3lvtf_400.png
Tags: N/A

Kalari eyed the new wolves. She had no opinion. More wolves meant more food, and more wolves to interact with. The Silver-grey female rolled herself on to her back, yawning. Slowly, she heaved herself back up and padded from camp to go get a drink from the stream seeing as everyone was minding themselves today.

Finding the stream she lowered herself to drink, however, the scent of another strange wolf lingered in the area. Just how many rogues are there?!
Drago
rUqlUWa.png
Tags: N/A

The Rogue lounged outside his den that was just beyond the borders of the pack's territory.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Seraya walked down and started to take a long drink. She put her paws in feeling the cold water move though her fur. She could smell Bolts sent and Feros sent. *must have gone out * she thinks. She really hoped that she puked see them she wanted to talk to Bolt.
Seraya walked down and started to take a long drink. She put her paws in feeling the cold water move though her fur. She could smell Bolts sent and Feros sent. *must have gone out * she thinks. She really hoped that she puked see them she wanted to talk to Bolt.
NICO
Place: Her territory | Rank: Rouge

*She rolls her eyes.*
"A lot of things happen in the forest. Maybe it was just a rustle of leaves from the squirrels that spooked you."
*She giggles a little. She walks away from them, knowing they want to leave, already walking. She sees another bunny in the distance and goes into the bushes. She waits a few seconds and leaps out, clamping on its neck. The last breaths of it disappear. A meal for later. Good.*
NICO
Place: Her territory | Rank: Rouge

*She rolls her eyes.*
"A lot of things happen in the forest. Maybe it was just a rustle of leaves from the squirrels that spooked you."
*She giggles a little. She walks away from them, knowing they want to leave, already walking. She sees another bunny in the distance and goes into the bushes. She waits a few seconds and leaps out, clamping on its neck. The last breaths of it disappear. A meal for later. Good.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
[center][img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6c5e3b11c69cb8f42d6aa53bd2650601/tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif[/img] [size=7]S T O R M I N G - W I N D[/size] [rule] The Elder watched the clouds for a bit until Bolt and Fero had return. She switched onto her left flank as her eyes fluttered shut. Wind smiled softly and slowly drifted into a nap. [rule] [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] He trotted into the camp and gazed around. He saw Seraya and wandered over to her, “[b]Good morning Alpha[/b].” Bolt barked. The large wolf gave her a gentle smile before picking up a rabbit. “[b]Care to join[/b]?” He asked. [rule]
tumblr_mj20icPkSN1rju6s8o2_r1_500.gif

S T O R M I N G - W I N D

The Elder watched the clouds for a bit until Bolt and Fero had return. She switched onto her left flank as her eyes fluttered shut. Wind smiled softly and slowly drifted into a nap.

966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif

L I G H T N I N G - B O L T

He trotted into the camp and gazed around. He saw Seraya and wandered over to her, “Good morning Alpha.” Bolt barked. The large wolf gave her a gentle smile before picking up a rabbit. “Care to join?” He asked.

• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29