Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD: Montana Wolf Rp
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29
NICO
Place: Her territory | Rank: Rouge
((Going on mobile, expect many typos. ;-;)

*She yawns and buries the bunny in a spot she'll come back to on patrol. She sniffs the air again and continues on, walking amongst the border of her territory. Maybe Fero will come back. That would be nice.*
NICO
Place: Her territory | Rank: Rouge
((Going on mobile, expect many typos. ;-;)

*She yawns and buries the bunny in a spot she'll come back to on patrol. She sniffs the air again and continues on, walking amongst the border of her territory. Maybe Fero will come back. That would be nice.*
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Aria & Summer
Rogues

The duo got out of the foreign territory.
“That was scary... I think it’s a rogue’s territory. Most of them are pretty fierce.” Aria mumbled. The two had a few bad run-ins with rogues previously. It had involved Aria getting very hurt and and Summer nursing her back to health.
Summer glanced at Aria, pondering how to cheer her up. “Hunting?” She suggested.
“Sure!” Aria was re-energised. The duo shot off towards where they knew many rabbits hang out.
((Same))
Aria & Summer
Rogues

The duo got out of the foreign territory.
“That was scary... I think it’s a rogue’s territory. Most of them are pretty fierce.” Aria mumbled. The two had a few bad run-ins with rogues previously. It had involved Aria getting very hurt and and Summer nursing her back to health.
Summer glanced at Aria, pondering how to cheer her up. “Hunting?” She suggested.
“Sure!” Aria was re-energised. The duo shot off towards where they knew many rabbits hang out.
((Same))

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] He nodded his head and chewed on the meat. The large wolf raised his head up and licked his jaws clean, “[b]Yeah, it’s going to be nice to run for the elk and caribou now[/b].” Bolt barked. He dipped his head back down and continued to eat. He licked his teeth clean and looked to Seraya. “[b]I can see that something is wrong Seraya, so what’s the matter[/b]?” He asked, gently licking the side of her shoulder. [rule]
966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif

L I G H T N I N G - B O L T

He nodded his head and chewed on the meat. The large wolf raised his head up and licked his jaws clean, “Yeah, it’s going to be nice to run for the elk and caribou now.” Bolt barked. He dipped his head back down and continued to eat. He licked his teeth clean and looked to Seraya. “I can see that something is wrong Seraya, so what’s the matter?” He asked, gently licking the side of her shoulder.

DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
[center][img]https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1449733756ra/17331735.gif[/img] [size=7]H A I L[/size] [rule] @MintyKitsune ( [ Repost ] Sorry for ping ) She blinked, then looked away. The loner brushed her tail against the melting snow and looked to the pack wolf. “[b]I’m Hail, welcome to my territory Iris[/b].” Hail said with a hint of sarcasm. “[b]Do you need something like food or[/b]..?” She asked. [rule]
17331735.gif

H A I L

@MintyKitsune ( [ Repost ] Sorry for ping )

She blinked, then looked away. The loner brushed her tail against the melting snow and looked to the pack wolf. “I’m Hail, welcome to my territory Iris.” Hail said with a hint of sarcasm. “Do you need something like food or..?” She asked.

• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Seraya had eaten a bit of her half of the rabbit as she looks up at him," how are you so good at telling somethings wrong? " she jokes then looks him in the eyes, " tomorrow I am appointing someone special. But I have to ask him before forcing him into it. " she takes a deep breath," bolt I love you and have always, would you be my mate, and together lead our pack?" Seraya watched him before saying quickly, " if you need time to think I totally understand...and if you say no, I understand too..." She said quickly.
Seraya had eaten a bit of her half of the rabbit as she looks up at him," how are you so good at telling somethings wrong? " she jokes then looks him in the eyes, " tomorrow I am appointing someone special. But I have to ask him before forcing him into it. " she takes a deep breath," bolt I love you and have always, would you be my mate, and together lead our pack?" Seraya watched him before saying quickly, " if you need time to think I totally understand...and if you say no, I understand too..." She said quickly.
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] He blinked, his gaze widening greatly. “[b]I-I[/b].” Bolt stuttered, but soon cut himself off and looked away. He took a deep breath and raised himself up. The large wolf turned to stand infront of the Alpha female and bent down to where he was laying in front of her. The large wolf moved his head to the side and gently brushed his tongue against her cheek, then pressed his nose against her shoulder. “[b]I would be honored to be by your side Seraya[/b].” Bolt breathed. [rule]

He blinked, his gaze widening greatly. “I-I.” Bolt stuttered, but soon cut himself off and looked away. He took a deep breath and raised himself up. The large wolf turned to stand infront of the Alpha female and bent down to where he was laying in front of her. The large wolf moved his head to the side and gently brushed his tongue against her cheek, then pressed his nose against her shoulder. “I would be honored to be by your side Seraya.” Bolt breathed.

• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
F E R O

Fero walked into the forest, her mouth was dry, Bolt Seraya's mate? Her heart squeezed in her chest, what if he shuns me?? What if he finds out.... she shook her head, he will make an amazing alpha, I will serve under him with honor. Fero hadn't realized she had walked back into Nico's territory untill she almost ran right into he she-wolf.
F E R O

Fero walked into the forest, her mouth was dry, Bolt Seraya's mate? Her heart squeezed in her chest, what if he shuns me?? What if he finds out.... she shook her head, he will make an amazing alpha, I will serve under him with honor. Fero hadn't realized she had walked back into Nico's territory untill she almost ran right into he she-wolf.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Seraya felt her heart warm with joy when Bolt pressed his nose against her shoulder. Also saying yes to be by her side she was overjoyed. she felt things that she had never experianced before. She understood now what her mom meant by saying , " youll know one day. you will just feel it." Seraya gentle licked Bolts cheek , she was so happy she didnt know what to say. " i am also honnored to have a brave and handsome mate. " *Wow!* she thought, *thats the best i could say back?!* she could feel her tail wagging.
Seraya felt her heart warm with joy when Bolt pressed his nose against her shoulder. Also saying yes to be by her side she was overjoyed. she felt things that she had never experianced before. She understood now what her mom meant by saying , " youll know one day. you will just feel it." Seraya gentle licked Bolts cheek , she was so happy she didnt know what to say. " i am also honnored to have a brave and handsome mate. " *Wow!* she thought, *thats the best i could say back?!* she could feel her tail wagging.
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/96/6b/60/966b6049b64e4acee75c3bb83c7cae3c.gif[/img] [size=7]L I G H T N I N G - B O L T[/size] [rule] He smiled and let out a soft chuckle, then nuzzled the side of her neck. He stood up and slowly curled around Seraya. He flicked his tail beside hers and rested his head on his paws. The large wolf lifted his head up and gently licked her cheek. He could only hope that this pack wouldn’t end up like the last one. He missed his old friends so much that he hoped that they would come here. [rule]

He smiled and let out a soft chuckle, then nuzzled the side of her neck. He stood up and slowly curled around Seraya. He flicked his tail beside hers and rested his head on his paws. The large wolf lifted his head up and gently licked her cheek. He could only hope that this pack wouldn’t end up like the last one. He missed his old friends so much that he hoped that they would come here.

• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
Seraya curled her tail around his. As she rest her head on his back looking sideways at his face, “ do you think it would be improper if the rest of the pack saw use playing with each other? “ she was thinking of how she liked to have fun. Tackling and playing. She smiles.
Seraya curled her tail around his. As she rest her head on his back looking sideways at his face, “ do you think it would be improper if the rest of the pack saw use playing with each other? “ she was thinking of how she liked to have fun. Tackling and playing. She smiles.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29