Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another Heckin Fantasy Jump-in :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76
The male canted his head slightly perplexed at the reaction.
"How oddly Terrified you seem to be, this I suppose must be a diffrent place than I had intended to travel then..My kind is not common here?" He asked, raising a brow.
"Suit yourself, a drink is nice given the weather."

his attention returned to the Dryad and he blinked a few times.
"Yes, I did indeed refer to an actual tree. Birch.. could you describe it?" He reached upwards, and pulled a set of leaves from seemingly thin air... and fanned them out "Or better yet point to the leaves." they were normal ones, and then a few odd ones, one a deep red with an eyeball with a cross adorning the middle.
The male canted his head slightly perplexed at the reaction.
"How oddly Terrified you seem to be, this I suppose must be a diffrent place than I had intended to travel then..My kind is not common here?" He asked, raising a brow.
"Suit yourself, a drink is nice given the weather."

his attention returned to the Dryad and he blinked a few times.
"Yes, I did indeed refer to an actual tree. Birch.. could you describe it?" He reached upwards, and pulled a set of leaves from seemingly thin air... and fanned them out "Or better yet point to the leaves." they were normal ones, and then a few odd ones, one a deep red with an eyeball with a cross adorning the middle.
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Pith had their their hand on the doorknob, staring back between the Devil and Dryad with the same, obvious mixture of terror and resentment.

The two seemed to already be engaged in a more keen, nature conversation and Pith hovered for a moment, listening and leaning in despite themself. The Dryad was right-- there was a loneliness coupled with rural life. They did not miss the continuous, deafening buzz and blow of the city but the quiet of the country was almost just as insidious.

Pith missed the old man and how he'd...

They shook their head angrily, but did not move, ignoring the Devil's comment about the extent of their own fear-- however true it was. Court Fae and Imps.... Pith knew they hated them-- hated them all-- and yet...

"Get- get off my property," they said, suddenly, compulsively, and tried their best to look brave while they scowled.
Pith had their their hand on the doorknob, staring back between the Devil and Dryad with the same, obvious mixture of terror and resentment.

The two seemed to already be engaged in a more keen, nature conversation and Pith hovered for a moment, listening and leaning in despite themself. The Dryad was right-- there was a loneliness coupled with rural life. They did not miss the continuous, deafening buzz and blow of the city but the quiet of the country was almost just as insidious.

Pith missed the old man and how he'd...

They shook their head angrily, but did not move, ignoring the Devil's comment about the extent of their own fear-- however true it was. Court Fae and Imps.... Pith knew they hated them-- hated them all-- and yet...

"Get- get off my property," they said, suddenly, compulsively, and tried their best to look brave while they scowled.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}

The dryad recoiled at the sight of the strange eyeball-leaf, her eyes widening, "what in the world? That's certainly not from here, but I also don't want it anywhere near my garden..." she mumbles as she selects a birch leaf from the collection, the soft, shiny silver underside glinting as she holds it up. "This one."

Her attention shifts back to the human, and she tilts her head, "I'm not on your property, tho... and unless you opt to plant a tree I'm bonded with on that side of the fence, I'd rather not go onto your property... too much cost, not enough reward... Though I would love to get my hands on the old owner's garden plot and revitalize it a bit..." she sighs faintly, happily at the memory. "He had such a lovely garden..."

The dryad recoiled at the sight of the strange eyeball-leaf, her eyes widening, "what in the world? That's certainly not from here, but I also don't want it anywhere near my garden..." she mumbles as she selects a birch leaf from the collection, the soft, shiny silver underside glinting as she holds it up. "This one."

Her attention shifts back to the human, and she tilts her head, "I'm not on your property, tho... and unless you opt to plant a tree I'm bonded with on that side of the fence, I'd rather not go onto your property... too much cost, not enough reward... Though I would love to get my hands on the old owner's garden plot and revitalize it a bit..." she sighs faintly, happily at the memory. "He had such a lovely garden..."
Nextgenlogo.png
The pale skinned one canted his head at the reaction, he would note that sentient trees made from experiments were unusual around here..
that atleast was knowledge to bring back to the bar.
as the Dryad picked a birch leaf he sighed, canted his head and put away the rest of the leaves, before wandering over towards the edhe of the forest, drawing a little line on the ground, and a tree slowly rose out from below, just a little bit bigger than any usual birch.
He then returned to the pair of them, and canted his head at the male.
"Property is a concept im afraid you need to make people recognize through friendly means or force, since I believe neither of us are intimidated by you for the moment, so im afraid ill have to deny your request to simply leave as I am currently enjoying my time here."
The pale skinned one canted his head at the reaction, he would note that sentient trees made from experiments were unusual around here..
that atleast was knowledge to bring back to the bar.
as the Dryad picked a birch leaf he sighed, canted his head and put away the rest of the leaves, before wandering over towards the edhe of the forest, drawing a little line on the ground, and a tree slowly rose out from below, just a little bit bigger than any usual birch.
He then returned to the pair of them, and canted his head at the male.
"Property is a concept im afraid you need to make people recognize through friendly means or force, since I believe neither of us are intimidated by you for the moment, so im afraid ill have to deny your request to simply leave as I am currently enjoying my time here."
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
(are we free to jump in whenever? I’ve never done one of these so I’m just asking)
(are we free to jump in whenever? I’ve never done one of these so I’m just asking)
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
(yep)
(yep)
Nextgenlogo.png
(Okay well uhhhhh I guess I’ll add a picture of her later)

Airen tumbled though the air. Her plan had not worked very well, which was as expected. Idiot, she thought, dON’t TRy AnD TElEpORt, they said. YoU’RE goInG tO dEStRoY EVerYtHInG As USuaL! Airen unfortunately knew they were right. And here she was fall hundreds of feet to the ground.

SHINEY BEATLES I FORGOT I WAS FALLING GOSH DARNIT AIREN MAYBE USE YOUR EYES NEXT TIME

Airen flipped herself over so she could see the ground. She had some time, right? If she could just, maybe do some magic correctly? She didn’t even know what she could do at this point. I don’t plan on dying today, so maybe... try and slow my fall? Do I know how? Airen sighed, clearly out of ideas, as she was nearing the ground. In a panic she attempted to magick herself up a pair of wings, which worked to her surprise, and she angled herself to land, just nearly crashing into a dryad.

“oW. That DIdN’T rEAlLy WOrK aS pLAnnED,” she said, facedown in the dirt.
(Okay well uhhhhh I guess I’ll add a picture of her later)

Airen tumbled though the air. Her plan had not worked very well, which was as expected. Idiot, she thought, dON’t TRy AnD TElEpORt, they said. YoU’RE goInG tO dEStRoY EVerYtHInG As USuaL! Airen unfortunately knew they were right. And here she was fall hundreds of feet to the ground.

SHINEY BEATLES I FORGOT I WAS FALLING GOSH DARNIT AIREN MAYBE USE YOUR EYES NEXT TIME

Airen flipped herself over so she could see the ground. She had some time, right? If she could just, maybe do some magic correctly? She didn’t even know what she could do at this point. I don’t plan on dying today, so maybe... try and slow my fall? Do I know how? Airen sighed, clearly out of ideas, as she was nearing the ground. In a panic she attempted to magick herself up a pair of wings, which worked to her surprise, and she angled herself to land, just nearly crashing into a dryad.

“oW. That DIdN’T rEAlLy WOrK aS pLAnnED,” she said, facedown in the dirt.
The dryad (I should really start calling her by a name, but as she's stated, she doesn't actually HAVE one, just gifted names) jumps, an impressive skill, considering her feet were very much ROOTED to the ground.. the weave of the tree roots beneath her lifting to support and intertwine into her legs. She spun, and stared at the young... person? Behind her, strange magicked wings flopping uselessly at her back. she crouched down, reaching out a hand (She still looks like a sorta celtic hippie lady), and offering a pat to the head of the unfortunate fallen mage.

"Are you okay, dear? Do you need healing? I have some plants that might help..."

Her celebrations over her new tree would have to wait until after she's assured that this person was okay... and more importantly, she hadn't damaged any of the higher laying roots of her trees.
The dryad (I should really start calling her by a name, but as she's stated, she doesn't actually HAVE one, just gifted names) jumps, an impressive skill, considering her feet were very much ROOTED to the ground.. the weave of the tree roots beneath her lifting to support and intertwine into her legs. She spun, and stared at the young... person? Behind her, strange magicked wings flopping uselessly at her back. she crouched down, reaching out a hand (She still looks like a sorta celtic hippie lady), and offering a pat to the head of the unfortunate fallen mage.

"Are you okay, dear? Do you need healing? I have some plants that might help..."

Her celebrations over her new tree would have to wait until after she's assured that this person was okay... and more importantly, she hadn't damaged any of the higher laying roots of her trees.
Nextgenlogo.png
Pith was halfway through the door when the Dryad mentioned Hale's garden and flinched, frozen between escaping the uncomfortable interaction and retreating back into the stronghold of the cottage.

Hale' garden had been beautiful, manicured in a way that was beyond Pith-- even with their strict adherence to rituals and schedules. It had a magnetic wildness to it even after it had been pruned and raked that they were certain they could never replicate in their lifetime. For a second, Pith felt they were about to cry, again, but the snide remark from the Devil made the anger rise up in their throat again.

"Just because I'm not some gaudy, lawless--" Pith spun, trying to decide in that moment what, exactly, the dapper stranger was, but instead saw something hurtling towards the Dryad, "W-what the--?"

They considered calling out to warn her but their sense of spite-- towards Seelies, towards someone who had clearly also known Hale-- made them swallow the outburst.
Pith was halfway through the door when the Dryad mentioned Hale's garden and flinched, frozen between escaping the uncomfortable interaction and retreating back into the stronghold of the cottage.

Hale' garden had been beautiful, manicured in a way that was beyond Pith-- even with their strict adherence to rituals and schedules. It had a magnetic wildness to it even after it had been pruned and raked that they were certain they could never replicate in their lifetime. For a second, Pith felt they were about to cry, again, but the snide remark from the Devil made the anger rise up in their throat again.

"Just because I'm not some gaudy, lawless--" Pith spun, trying to decide in that moment what, exactly, the dapper stranger was, but instead saw something hurtling towards the Dryad, "W-what the--?"

They considered calling out to warn her but their sense of spite-- towards Seelies, towards someone who had clearly also known Hale-- made them swallow the outburst.
.. 52030.png miles
{he/they}
{fr +0}
{lore}
Airen looked up at the dryad she had nearly crashed into, “I-I might have broken something.”

She winced as she sat up to get a better view, and contracted the wings she had summoned. She was in a forested area it seemed, though her vision was a little blurry. I must’ve hit my head... Airen managed to make out a cottage with some sort of garden. Airen desperately wanted to see what was in it, though the person there seemed... surprised. Angry? Something had clearly happened before she had made her “decent.”

She looked down on herself. Her hat had disappeared, probably on a branch. She could tell that she had some leaves in her hair, though not as many as she thought considering it’s short length. Her dress-Black in color, but with patches of varied hues-had a few more holes she’d have to fix, though her leggings were fine, and her shoes no more scuffed than before. Her hands were scraped and she could feel that she had cut cut up her face a little, but that was the least of her worries at this point, as she clutched her left side, where it seemed she had broken a rib.
Airen looked up at the dryad she had nearly crashed into, “I-I might have broken something.”

She winced as she sat up to get a better view, and contracted the wings she had summoned. She was in a forested area it seemed, though her vision was a little blurry. I must’ve hit my head... Airen managed to make out a cottage with some sort of garden. Airen desperately wanted to see what was in it, though the person there seemed... surprised. Angry? Something had clearly happened before she had made her “decent.”

She looked down on herself. Her hat had disappeared, probably on a branch. She could tell that she had some leaves in her hair, though not as many as she thought considering it’s short length. Her dress-Black in color, but with patches of varied hues-had a few more holes she’d have to fix, though her leggings were fine, and her shoes no more scuffed than before. Her hands were scraped and she could feel that she had cut cut up her face a little, but that was the least of her worries at this point, as she clutched her left side, where it seemed she had broken a rib.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 75 76