Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another Heckin Fantasy Jump-in :D
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 76
((I don’t mind being friend requested either :D and the art really is beautiful wow))

Airin nervously returned a smile. She glanced away for a second, before focusing on the other main conversation. A giant 100 story tower huh? Maybe chaotic magick would be good for that, but she’d be dead if she couldn’t do any. Airin shook the thought away. It was far too dangerous. Even if she got a wish at the end...

No, no, no. No stupid choices. I just need to get stronger not killed. And I do have to get back to my family at some point... she covered part of her face with her free hand. Would they respect her then? Would they be nicer? Would they no longer tease her for being incapable of most magicks?

Or maybe she wouldn’t return at all. Besides, she left for a good reason. Maybe the tower would be good for training if it couldn’t kill her... and she knew her wish anyway. Still... death was probably permanent for her. And besides she didn’t really want to risk it. It was better to get better here where it was safer. And on another note, there was no way she’d stay alive in that place on her own

((I might bring in another character at some point... I’ve been contemplating for a while but I’m still not sure lol))
((I don’t mind being friend requested either :D and the art really is beautiful wow))

Airin nervously returned a smile. She glanced away for a second, before focusing on the other main conversation. A giant 100 story tower huh? Maybe chaotic magick would be good for that, but she’d be dead if she couldn’t do any. Airin shook the thought away. It was far too dangerous. Even if she got a wish at the end...

No, no, no. No stupid choices. I just need to get stronger not killed. And I do have to get back to my family at some point... she covered part of her face with her free hand. Would they respect her then? Would they be nicer? Would they no longer tease her for being incapable of most magicks?

Or maybe she wouldn’t return at all. Besides, she left for a good reason. Maybe the tower would be good for training if it couldn’t kill her... and she knew her wish anyway. Still... death was probably permanent for her. And besides she didn’t really want to risk it. It was better to get better here where it was safer. And on another note, there was no way she’d stay alive in that place on her own

((I might bring in another character at some point... I’ve been contemplating for a while but I’m still not sure lol))
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
((I'm cool with friend requests, also that art is gorgeous!

Let me tell you, getting the idea to try and draw Pip as a human is an interesting one to try and do, her hair is the equivalent of self hair-cut but with an oversized knife and no prior experience. Aka, a mess, she is a mess-))
((I'm cool with friend requests, also that art is gorgeous!

Let me tell you, getting the idea to try and draw Pip as a human is an interesting one to try and do, her hair is the equivalent of self hair-cut but with an oversized knife and no prior experience. Aka, a mess, she is a mess-))
((Ooh that is some awesome art! Also I will be more than happy to accept any friend request I don’t mind at all^^))
~Cadaver/Erebidae~
Cadaver listened to the two give more information about the tower and how Teo actually attempted to climb it. But If a God failed their first attempt, how would he do? For all he knows he only has one life and one goal, there’s not much to loose if he did fail.
He took a moment to think before shrugging the thought off. ”I can’t say I’ve ever seen anything like that. Sounds like a thrill” he chuckled ” as for a party....” he look over at the others who were practicing, then back to Teo and Arrayth ”I’m not quite sure yet...”
He scratched at his neck and watched the Devil as he finished setting up the meal. The smell of the freshly cooked boar was delicious and he hadn’t even realized how hungry he was until now, he hadn’t eaten much other than what he was given the day but he waited it out, waiting for the others to arrive, if they so wished, once they were finished practicing.
(Also not a lot because I’ve been in rush mode all week, I’ll probably try to write better next response ;w;))
((Ooh that is some awesome art! Also I will be more than happy to accept any friend request I don’t mind at all^^))
~Cadaver/Erebidae~
Cadaver listened to the two give more information about the tower and how Teo actually attempted to climb it. But If a God failed their first attempt, how would he do? For all he knows he only has one life and one goal, there’s not much to loose if he did fail.
He took a moment to think before shrugging the thought off. ”I can’t say I’ve ever seen anything like that. Sounds like a thrill” he chuckled ” as for a party....” he look over at the others who were practicing, then back to Teo and Arrayth ”I’m not quite sure yet...”
He scratched at his neck and watched the Devil as he finished setting up the meal. The smell of the freshly cooked boar was delicious and he hadn’t even realized how hungry he was until now, he hadn’t eaten much other than what he was given the day but he waited it out, waiting for the others to arrive, if they so wished, once they were finished practicing.
(Also not a lot because I’ve been in rush mode all week, I’ll probably try to write better next response ;w;))
luw7Fez.gif
The bartender whistled a little bit, and he scratched a chin with a soft little noise.
"For the matter of fear, whatever may happen.. if you die in the tower, you return to my home, my Inn.. and may once more attempt your ascent, or return to your home..the tower draws those with strong desires, tempts them, offers them success...or the promise of success."
The bartender whistled a little bit, and he scratched a chin with a soft little noise.
"For the matter of fear, whatever may happen.. if you die in the tower, you return to my home, my Inn.. and may once more attempt your ascent, or return to your home..the tower draws those with strong desires, tempts them, offers them success...or the promise of success."
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
"... I limit myself within the tower..." she says lightly, 'where's the challenge in just... being big and all powerful? It wouldn't be any fun if I just ate everything..." The serpentine woman shrugs slightly, coiling around herself once again.

"The me thats climbing is limited to using the full extent of my magic only during the sun's apex..." she points toward the sky. "Since I'm a sun god, I figured that would be a suitable limitation. As the sun moves toward the horizon, I lose power, and when my brother rises, I am limited to only a few small healing spells, and my song. And then the climb starts again in the morning." she grins. "So I can function as the healer, since... I don't think we have one..."
"... I limit myself within the tower..." she says lightly, 'where's the challenge in just... being big and all powerful? It wouldn't be any fun if I just ate everything..." The serpentine woman shrugs slightly, coiling around herself once again.

"The me thats climbing is limited to using the full extent of my magic only during the sun's apex..." she points toward the sky. "Since I'm a sun god, I figured that would be a suitable limitation. As the sun moves toward the horizon, I lose power, and when my brother rises, I am limited to only a few small healing spells, and my song. And then the climb starts again in the morning." she grins. "So I can function as the healer, since... I don't think we have one..."
Nextgenlogo.png
She turned her head to the conversation and smell of cooked meat, not sure that there was anything more to say to Airin. She spotted Cadaver in the crowd, and remembered his condition when she had arrived in the clearing once again. He was looking better, but she wanted to be sure.

She walked over to him and poked his arm. "Do you feel better? You were hurt bad," She asked.

(*No motivation to do anything* AH yes, productivity)
She turned her head to the conversation and smell of cooked meat, not sure that there was anything more to say to Airin. She spotted Cadaver in the crowd, and remembered his condition when she had arrived in the clearing once again. He was looking better, but she wanted to be sure.

She walked over to him and poked his arm. "Do you feel better? You were hurt bad," She asked.

(*No motivation to do anything* AH yes, productivity)
Either She/Her or They/Them, don't really care that much

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
((....notif?))
((....notif?))

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
((I am,,,, just unable to brain right now,,, i'll post tommorrow hopefully

School has been taking its toll))
((I am,,,, just unable to brain right now,,, i'll post tommorrow hopefully

School has been taking its toll))
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
((sorry i’m busy, i’ll try and reply tomorrow!!

lol yeah Saar))
((sorry i’m busy, i’ll try and reply tomorrow!!

lol yeah Saar))
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
((Tis alright, I too, cannot brain. Just did five hours of math ;~;))
((Tis alright, I too, cannot brain. Just did five hours of math ;~;))

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 76