Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another Heckin Fantasy Jump-in :D
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76
((Yeah I’m going to reply later today after school. I’m just so tired ;m;))
((Yeah I’m going to reply later today after school. I’m just so tired ;m;))
luw7Fez.gif
~Cadaver/Erebidae~
Cadaver stretched out onto the branch, laying on it like a lazy panther on a hot afternoon. It had felt like the day should’ve already ended, too much had happened within a short period of time and god was it tiring. However there was still a lot to talk about and to plan if they were going to go to this tower.
He rested his head on the palm of his hand with a curious look as he listened to the two. ”well....that’s good to know. At least I know I’m not going to be throwing myself into a death trap to never be seen again ha” he let out a short laugh. that definitely threw some of his worries away, but it was still a strange concept to him. When he first met the Devil he didn’t think much. But it seems like every minute he is learning something new and strange about him, not to mention that he is pretty powerful.
Redirecting his attention back to Teo, he responded”well I guess that makes sense. It wouldn’t be any fun without a challenge nor would it feel as rewarding I guess.” he tilted his head in an understanding way before hearing another voice speak out towards him. With a silent sigh he looked over to see Ehwaz.
He lifted his head of his hand as it took him a second to process her question. was she worried about him? Why?
”oh! Um yeah. Pip (I don’t remember if cadaver got her name before but I’m guessing so) and Teo managed to help quite a bit.” he instinctively placed a hand on his shoulder where it was healed and replaced earlier. ”so don’t worry kid. I’m fine” he gave a little nod.
(( I’m alive! And god am I tired, my sleep schedule is wack))
~Cadaver/Erebidae~
Cadaver stretched out onto the branch, laying on it like a lazy panther on a hot afternoon. It had felt like the day should’ve already ended, too much had happened within a short period of time and god was it tiring. However there was still a lot to talk about and to plan if they were going to go to this tower.
He rested his head on the palm of his hand with a curious look as he listened to the two. ”well....that’s good to know. At least I know I’m not going to be throwing myself into a death trap to never be seen again ha” he let out a short laugh. that definitely threw some of his worries away, but it was still a strange concept to him. When he first met the Devil he didn’t think much. But it seems like every minute he is learning something new and strange about him, not to mention that he is pretty powerful.
Redirecting his attention back to Teo, he responded”well I guess that makes sense. It wouldn’t be any fun without a challenge nor would it feel as rewarding I guess.” he tilted his head in an understanding way before hearing another voice speak out towards him. With a silent sigh he looked over to see Ehwaz.
He lifted his head of his hand as it took him a second to process her question. was she worried about him? Why?
”oh! Um yeah. Pip (I don’t remember if cadaver got her name before but I’m guessing so) and Teo managed to help quite a bit.” he instinctively placed a hand on his shoulder where it was healed and replaced earlier. ”so don’t worry kid. I’m fine” he gave a little nod.
(( I’m alive! And god am I tired, my sleep schedule is wack))
luw7Fez.gif
((Honestly, I forget who all she's actually introduced herself to. To be fair, she's a loud talker, so whoever things they'd have overheard, go right on ahead pfff.

Also I'll likely keep her dozing until someone either wakes her up, or something important pops up that she may need to hear/do. Just know I am still here!))
((Honestly, I forget who all she's actually introduced herself to. To be fair, she's a loud talker, so whoever things they'd have overheard, go right on ahead pfff.

Also I'll likely keep her dozing until someone either wakes her up, or something important pops up that she may need to hear/do. Just know I am still here!))
((*Awkward notif while trying not to pressure anyone*))
((*Awkward notif while trying not to pressure anyone*))
Either She/Her or They/Them, don't really care that much

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
((I just,,,,,, cant right now
goddamn math homework,,,,))
((I just,,,,,, cant right now
goddamn math homework,,,,))
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
((I get that :( My math is a mess right now. hope your homework goes well :P))
((I get that :( My math is a mess right now. hope your homework goes well :P))
Either She/Her or They/Them, don't really care that much

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
((i’ll try and update today to, they give us a ridiculous amount of work (i had something like 8 things due today >:( sad)))
((i’ll try and update today to, they give us a ridiculous amount of work (i had something like 8 things due today >:( sad)))
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
Caillte chuckles faintly, also listening in on the other conversation. "Honestly, the more they talk about it, the more it sounds like an excellent opportunity... A tower where you put your life on the line... without the actual risk of dying... would be a very good place to practice using your magic in a number of ways, both offensively, and defensively... With a decent healer in Teochital, it wouldn't be a BAD idea..."

The dryad tilted her head, letting out a small hum, "Either way, you should all go eat. The meal is obviously ready."
Caillte chuckles faintly, also listening in on the other conversation. "Honestly, the more they talk about it, the more it sounds like an excellent opportunity... A tower where you put your life on the line... without the actual risk of dying... would be a very good place to practice using your magic in a number of ways, both offensively, and defensively... With a decent healer in Teochital, it wouldn't be a BAD idea..."

The dryad tilted her head, letting out a small hum, "Either way, you should all go eat. The meal is obviously ready."
Nextgenlogo.png
"Your passing would unfortunately still be quite painful." the bartender added, offering a little scratch to his chin.
"Depending on how you perished of course, but you would never end up in a situation where you did not return. after I took over as its proper keeper, Such rooms that lead to endless entrapment have been made to no longer appear..well atleast on the upper floors, the lower floors im afraid I have no say in, despite it all."
He offered a friendly, half smile and took to eating, since nobody else seemed interested in his food, atleast he would eat it before It grew cold.

"Time also unfortunately has no proper flow, your journey may take years only to find it has been but a few hours outside. Its quite an odd construct."
"Your passing would unfortunately still be quite painful." the bartender added, offering a little scratch to his chin.
"Depending on how you perished of course, but you would never end up in a situation where you did not return. after I took over as its proper keeper, Such rooms that lead to endless entrapment have been made to no longer appear..well atleast on the upper floors, the lower floors im afraid I have no say in, despite it all."
He offered a friendly, half smile and took to eating, since nobody else seemed interested in his food, atleast he would eat it before It grew cold.

"Time also unfortunately has no proper flow, your journey may take years only to find it has been but a few hours outside. Its quite an odd construct."
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Aurelia tilted her head, thinking.
"That does sound like it could be good to practice. I'm not really sure there's anything I would wish for, though."
She also took to eating, the hunger that she'd forgotten in the aftermath of the battle coming back with a vengeance.
Aurelia tilted her head, thinking.
"That does sound like it could be good to practice. I'm not really sure there's anything I would wish for, though."
She also took to eating, the hunger that she'd forgotten in the aftermath of the battle coming back with a vengeance.
JXVUomh.png Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning—little relevancy bore;
For we cannot help agreeing that no living human being
Ever yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door—
Bird or beast upon the sculptured bust above his chamber door,
With such name as “Nevermore.”
—Edgar Allen Poe
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 75 76