Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Another Heckin Fantasy Jump-in :D
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76
Ehwaz's worry faded after checking up on Cadaver. He was okay, he would heal. That was one less thing she had to be concerned about. She gave him a small smile before turning to the rest of the group's conversation.

She didn't listen to the part about dying as she grabbed a plate and copied what the others were doing. She ate, and started to listen as they discussed the tower. Augmented time, and how it would be good practice.

She listened to Aurelia talk about her wish, and spoke. "I know what I'd wish for." The empty feeling in her chest, her entire soul told her what she should wish for. She knew only one thing she wanted. She had no thoughts of friends, luxuries, power, or wealth in that moment. She just wanted to be whole. Nothing else took priority.
Ehwaz's worry faded after checking up on Cadaver. He was okay, he would heal. That was one less thing she had to be concerned about. She gave him a small smile before turning to the rest of the group's conversation.

She didn't listen to the part about dying as she grabbed a plate and copied what the others were doing. She ate, and started to listen as they discussed the tower. Augmented time, and how it would be good practice.

She listened to Aurelia talk about her wish, and spoke. "I know what I'd wish for." The empty feeling in her chest, her entire soul told her what she should wish for. She knew only one thing she wanted. She had no thoughts of friends, luxuries, power, or wealth in that moment. She just wanted to be whole. Nothing else took priority.
Either She/Her or They/Them, don't really care that much

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
((Haha I failed a test and my grade went from an A+ to an A- and I find it hilarious, please send help))
((Haha I failed a test and my grade went from an A+ to an A- and I find it hilarious, please send help))
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
((Wait you have an A??????????? but no really big oof. It'll be okay))
((Wait you have an A??????????? but no really big oof. It'll be okay))

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
~Cadaver/Erebidae~
Cadaver gave a small nod towards Ehwaz as she smiled and joined the others for food. Soon enough, However, he directed his attention back towards Arrayth as He talked about the Inn and the consequences of dying. Cadaver tilted his head with a shrug and said ”well of course dying would be painful, I have no doubt in that. But with all I went through so far, I’m surprised I haven’t experienced that pleasure sooner.” he snickered, not paying much mind the the statement ‘endless entrapment‘ ”anyhow, if others plan on going to this tower, I guess I’ll join.” with one easy move he jumped down from the low hanging branch onto the grassy ground to join the others.
He looked around before snatching a plate of food, he didn’t really know common manners or anything of the sort so he retreated back to the base of his tree before letting his bottom jaw break apart To form the eyesore of a maw and taking whatever was on the plate to devour it.
~Cadaver/Erebidae~
Cadaver gave a small nod towards Ehwaz as she smiled and joined the others for food. Soon enough, However, he directed his attention back towards Arrayth as He talked about the Inn and the consequences of dying. Cadaver tilted his head with a shrug and said ”well of course dying would be painful, I have no doubt in that. But with all I went through so far, I’m surprised I haven’t experienced that pleasure sooner.” he snickered, not paying much mind the the statement ‘endless entrapment‘ ”anyhow, if others plan on going to this tower, I guess I’ll join.” with one easy move he jumped down from the low hanging branch onto the grassy ground to join the others.
He looked around before snatching a plate of food, he didn’t really know common manners or anything of the sort so he retreated back to the base of his tree before letting his bottom jaw break apart To form the eyesore of a maw and taking whatever was on the plate to devour it.
luw7Fez.gif
Teochital happily takes a decent-sized chunk of the boar's flank, taking large, toothy bites...

Caillte made sure to refill any plate that got too empty, like every good irish mother would. "Eat, eat, you're all so skinny! And you used so much energy and... Oh, where's Pip?" she looked around, before spotting the tiny curled up ball of scales. Her eyes widened, and she cooed softly, slipping over to gingerly pick Pip up. "Poor thing must be exhausted..." she whispers, "Staying up all night, and then going into the day like this... poor little nocturnal puff..." she smiles as she wanders into the Inn with the kobold in her arms, carrying her to one of the rooms.

Caillte settled the Kobold onto the bed, taking the time to gingerly work her belongings out of her grasp and set them on the table beside the bed, where she could see them if she woke and tuck her in, before turning toward the door. "Sleep well, little dragon-kin..."
Teochital happily takes a decent-sized chunk of the boar's flank, taking large, toothy bites...

Caillte made sure to refill any plate that got too empty, like every good irish mother would. "Eat, eat, you're all so skinny! And you used so much energy and... Oh, where's Pip?" she looked around, before spotting the tiny curled up ball of scales. Her eyes widened, and she cooed softly, slipping over to gingerly pick Pip up. "Poor thing must be exhausted..." she whispers, "Staying up all night, and then going into the day like this... poor little nocturnal puff..." she smiles as she wanders into the Inn with the kobold in her arms, carrying her to one of the rooms.

Caillte settled the Kobold onto the bed, taking the time to gingerly work her belongings out of her grasp and set them on the table beside the bed, where she could see them if she woke and tuck her in, before turning toward the door. "Sleep well, little dragon-kin..."
Nextgenlogo.png
Pip stirred upon Caillte scooping her up, coiling tighter around her bag and ending up knocking her goggles askew in the movement. Though, she didn't seem to notice, being more concerned with adjusting to the movement and hanging onto her belongings. Getting said belongings out of her hold would have been a task on its own, her having dug small claws into the cloth of her bag and coat to hang on for dear life as if they'd disappear with the slightest slip-up. With some careful work though, the items were able to be loosened and pulled away, leaving her to curl her arms up to her chest instead.

"Hey kid, you've got to get up some time here y'know? Sun's up and the day's wasting away!" A voice chuckled before shuffling about could be heard and the faint smell of a fire being made was apparent. Now awake, Pip grumbled before rolling over in the bedroll and mumbling an incoherent complaint. The morning was chilly with its dew, but the morning sun was already beginning to creep up to steal it away and bother her eyes, but that didn't stop her from pulling the blanket over her head and attempting to ignore the voice trying to pull her away from her warm bundle.

The voice laughed now, "Come now, day isn't that bad, is it? You can wander in the sun and feel it's warmth. Maybe even meet some new folks?" Opening her eyes with a brief sigh, she briefly spoke up, her voice a bit higher and croaky, seeming to still be grasping onto how to make the words come out correctly. "Sunlight hurts my eyes, and there's no one else I want to meet. Maybe if everyone was nocturnal like me we'd get along better." This earned an overly dramatic gasp from the other causing Pip to chuckle. "You mean all this time we haven't been getting along? Oh how you wound me!"

"You know what I mean Mardal. I couldn't hate you...even if you do get me up way too early." She grinned, squeezing her eyes shut before crawling out from under the blanket. Once out, she took a moment of adjusting to the increasing light, though she still seemed to have to squint. Turning from working on getting a fire going and back to her, Mardal gave her an amused grin. "Well if a certain little kobold wouldn't stay up so late and went to bed when I did, she wouldn't be so unused to the day." He hummed, a mischievous look in his eye. Seeing this, Pip shot back her own sarcastic remark. "Actually, most little kobolds aren't even supposed to be up during this time of day from what I understand, Mister Sunshine."

Mardal gave in to his defeat with a brief laugh and a shake of his head before waving her forward. "Of course, of course. Now come on, we need to work on that cooking skill, I hate to say it, but your ash jerky isn't the most enjoyable to eat." Shrugging, Pip stepped up next to him, her seeming quite younger than her current self, her horns only just beginning to grow in and standing only chest height with the halfling. "I think it's just fine, it's edible after all." She grumbled but still sat down next to the halfling as he began his lesson.

It didn't take long for Pip to settle once more, her ending up pulling the corner of a pillow into her claws to replace the empty space not long after burying herself under the blankets, leaving only a small covered lump signifying she's there.

((Annnd Pip still hasn't learned to not burn her food to a crisp to this day. Whoops-))
Pip stirred upon Caillte scooping her up, coiling tighter around her bag and ending up knocking her goggles askew in the movement. Though, she didn't seem to notice, being more concerned with adjusting to the movement and hanging onto her belongings. Getting said belongings out of her hold would have been a task on its own, her having dug small claws into the cloth of her bag and coat to hang on for dear life as if they'd disappear with the slightest slip-up. With some careful work though, the items were able to be loosened and pulled away, leaving her to curl her arms up to her chest instead.

"Hey kid, you've got to get up some time here y'know? Sun's up and the day's wasting away!" A voice chuckled before shuffling about could be heard and the faint smell of a fire being made was apparent. Now awake, Pip grumbled before rolling over in the bedroll and mumbling an incoherent complaint. The morning was chilly with its dew, but the morning sun was already beginning to creep up to steal it away and bother her eyes, but that didn't stop her from pulling the blanket over her head and attempting to ignore the voice trying to pull her away from her warm bundle.

The voice laughed now, "Come now, day isn't that bad, is it? You can wander in the sun and feel it's warmth. Maybe even meet some new folks?" Opening her eyes with a brief sigh, she briefly spoke up, her voice a bit higher and croaky, seeming to still be grasping onto how to make the words come out correctly. "Sunlight hurts my eyes, and there's no one else I want to meet. Maybe if everyone was nocturnal like me we'd get along better." This earned an overly dramatic gasp from the other causing Pip to chuckle. "You mean all this time we haven't been getting along? Oh how you wound me!"

"You know what I mean Mardal. I couldn't hate you...even if you do get me up way too early." She grinned, squeezing her eyes shut before crawling out from under the blanket. Once out, she took a moment of adjusting to the increasing light, though she still seemed to have to squint. Turning from working on getting a fire going and back to her, Mardal gave her an amused grin. "Well if a certain little kobold wouldn't stay up so late and went to bed when I did, she wouldn't be so unused to the day." He hummed, a mischievous look in his eye. Seeing this, Pip shot back her own sarcastic remark. "Actually, most little kobolds aren't even supposed to be up during this time of day from what I understand, Mister Sunshine."

Mardal gave in to his defeat with a brief laugh and a shake of his head before waving her forward. "Of course, of course. Now come on, we need to work on that cooking skill, I hate to say it, but your ash jerky isn't the most enjoyable to eat." Shrugging, Pip stepped up next to him, her seeming quite younger than her current self, her horns only just beginning to grow in and standing only chest height with the halfling. "I think it's just fine, it's edible after all." She grumbled but still sat down next to the halfling as he began his lesson.

It didn't take long for Pip to settle once more, her ending up pulling the corner of a pillow into her claws to replace the empty space not long after burying herself under the blankets, leaving only a small covered lump signifying she's there.

((Annnd Pip still hasn't learned to not burn her food to a crisp to this day. Whoops-))
[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-p0iF9NMQkZc/X2Wl21Q7yJI/AAAAAAAANGE/uccmrvo9HkUk7ZCj9stdg3TkNI6_q28_wCNcBGAsYHQ/s0/2020-09-18%2B%25281%2529_LI.jpg[/img] ((HOLY GUACAMOLE ZUCHINNI PANNINIS I FINISHED A SOLID COLOR REF FOR EHWAZ -COAT)) ((Edit- I don't know how to make the image smaller, sorry for how large it is.))
2020-09-18%2B%25281%2529_LI.jpg

((HOLY GUACAMOLE ZUCHINNI PANNINIS I FINISHED A SOLID COLOR REF FOR EHWAZ -COAT))

((Edit- I don't know how to make the image smaller, sorry for how large it is.))

"Wait- who are you?"
- Some random kid
((Ohhhh! I love! Also just oh my lord I love your art style-
This shall definitely help me get a better mental picture!))
((Ohhhh! I love! Also just oh my lord I love your art style-
This shall definitely help me get a better mental picture!))
((Oooh you did such a good job! Sorry for something so short even if it’s the weekend I still end up being busy TwT))

“I mean even if it was painful, at least we could be resurrected?” Airin added, “I can’t believe I’m starting to think this isn’t a bad idea...”

She sighed knowing that it could still be... fatal. With the towers bellow at least, apparently even the owner didn’t have control there? But once they got through those they could be revived... it almost sounded fun having another near-death experience. No no, bad Airin you’ll get yourself killed! Pain is pain even if you get to continue living. Argh stupid...
((Oooh you did such a good job! Sorry for something so short even if it’s the weekend I still end up being busy TwT))

“I mean even if it was painful, at least we could be resurrected?” Airin added, “I can’t believe I’m starting to think this isn’t a bad idea...”

She sighed knowing that it could still be... fatal. With the towers bellow at least, apparently even the owner didn’t have control there? But once they got through those they could be revived... it almost sounded fun having another near-death experience. No no, bad Airin you’ll get yourself killed! Pain is pain even if you get to continue living. Argh stupid...
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
Arrayth's gaze fell upon the uncertain one, his head canting with a few, slow blinks
The less they all knew the better.
And he scratched his chin slightly.
"Upon your death...your body will be returned to its last...natural, its last point of peak performance.. Enforced by the laws of your own mind, its unbroken veil your subconcious guide as it is rebuilt.. Most deaths are quick, but a moment and you perish, some, are not." He paused and adjusted his cuffs, showing off the golden cufflings.
"394768 Times, I have Died, of sorts."
Arrayth's gaze fell upon the uncertain one, his head canting with a few, slow blinks
The less they all knew the better.
And he scratched his chin slightly.
"Upon your death...your body will be returned to its last...natural, its last point of peak performance.. Enforced by the laws of your own mind, its unbroken veil your subconcious guide as it is rebuilt.. Most deaths are quick, but a moment and you perish, some, are not." He paused and adjusted his cuffs, showing off the golden cufflings.
"394768 Times, I have Died, of sorts."
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 75 76