Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Swamplurk Scrolls
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@GlowStorm May I do the Quest "Attitude Lesson"? Option A. "What are you planning?" Erika asked nervously. She hoped Shadecrawler wasn't planning anything too awful. She was someone who valued solving problems verbally. Not physically. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61306151][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/613062/61306151_350.png[/img][/url] (This is Erika!)
@GlowStorm
May I do the Quest "Attitude Lesson"?

Option A.
"What are you planning?" Erika asked nervously. She hoped Shadecrawler wasn't planning anything too awful. She was someone who valued solving problems verbally. Not physically.
61306151_350.png
(This is Erika!)

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
@Iloveotters100

Honeyslime takes the stick uncertainly and waves it it in the Skydancer's general direction. "H-How is that?"
@Iloveotters100

Honeyslime takes the stick uncertainly and waves it it in the Skydancer's general direction. "H-How is that?"
@Arilia

Shadecrawler laughs. "Well, it involves a little cake... And a little potion. Straightforward, I want to make an exploding cake." He winks.
@Arilia

Shadecrawler laughs. "Well, it involves a little cake... And a little potion. Straightforward, I want to make an exploding cake." He winks.
@GlowStorm
“I... don’t think we should do that...” Erika said uncomfortably. “That’ll only serve to make him upset at you, and no gain on your part. Sure, you get temporary satisfaction, but it won’t stop Junglemoss from being annoying. What if we told him that he’s being annoying instead? With the reasoning? He’ll be more likely to listen if we were polite to him.” She did her best to reason.
@GlowStorm
“I... don’t think we should do that...” Erika said uncomfortably. “That’ll only serve to make him upset at you, and no gain on your part. Sure, you get temporary satisfaction, but it won’t stop Junglemoss from being annoying. What if we told him that he’s being annoying instead? With the reasoning? He’ll be more likely to listen if we were polite to him.” She did her best to reason.

frrainbowlogo.png
aqua sighs. you need to put more force into it. remember, its for bamboo.
aqua sighs. you need to put more force into it. remember, its for bamboo.
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
@Arilia

"Aww, you're no fun," Shadecrawler says playfully, nudging you. "Junglemoss would never listen to reasoning. And he definitely wouldn't listen to me. But hey, you can give it a shot if you really think he'd listen." He shrugs and smiles at you.
@Arilia

"Aww, you're no fun," Shadecrawler says playfully, nudging you. "Junglemoss would never listen to reasoning. And he definitely wouldn't listen to me. But hey, you can give it a shot if you really think he'd listen." He shrugs and smiles at you.
@Iloveotters100

Honeyslime trembled, the straightens when you mention Bamboo. "Y-You're right." He puffs up his chest. "For Bamboo."

Gulping, he fearfully takes the stick again. After taking a deep breath he swipes it at Florilio.
@Iloveotters100

Honeyslime trembled, the straightens when you mention Bamboo. "Y-You're right." He puffs up his chest. "For Bamboo."

Gulping, he fearfully takes the stick again. After taking a deep breath he swipes it at Florilio.
"Okay, then." Erika looked around and saw Junglemoss. She walked up to him, wincing slightly from nervousness. "Junglemoss? One of your clanmates think you're being too harsh on others, and you're being a little rude. Perhaps you can attempt to remedy the behaviour? Or if something is wrong, you can vent to me." She told him, desperately praying for this to go well.
"Okay, then." Erika looked around and saw Junglemoss. She walked up to him, wincing slightly from nervousness. "Junglemoss? One of your clanmates think you're being too harsh on others, and you're being a little rude. Perhaps you can attempt to remedy the behaviour? Or if something is wrong, you can vent to me." She told him, desperately praying for this to go well.

frrainbowlogo.png
Shocked at the movement florilio jumps back. “Nice job!” Says aqua smiling. “You only need a bit more practice before your ready to show bamboo!” Aqua says. “Now try to copy my movement with the stick” aqua takes a stick and points it into a perfect stabbing position.
Shocked at the movement florilio jumps back. “Nice job!” Says aqua smiling. “You only need a bit more practice before your ready to show bamboo!” Aqua says. “Now try to copy my movement with the stick” aqua takes a stick and points it into a perfect stabbing position.
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
@Arilia

"Wait, I didn't actually--" Shadecrawler starts as you walk over to Junglemoss. His mouth drops open. "Whoa," he murmurs, shocked at your courage.

Junglemoss is turned away from you as you come over. "You know what I hate more than cowards?" Junglemoss says quietly in a dangerous tone. He turns around, bristling and snarling. "Pacifists," he spits.

Shadecrawler forces himself to come over to you and stands beside you defensively.
@Arilia

"Wait, I didn't actually--" Shadecrawler starts as you walk over to Junglemoss. His mouth drops open. "Whoa," he murmurs, shocked at your courage.

Junglemoss is turned away from you as you come over. "You know what I hate more than cowards?" Junglemoss says quietly in a dangerous tone. He turns around, bristling and snarling. "Pacifists," he spits.

Shadecrawler forces himself to come over to you and stands beside you defensively.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29