Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1-on-1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 305 306
“I didn’t mind it as long as I didn’t have something I wanted them to do for me,” Vasilka said simply.

It might have been a bit disappointing, but Datir didn’t say much. Or anything at all, really.
“I didn’t mind it as long as I didn’t have something I wanted them to do for me,” Vasilka said simply.

It might have been a bit disappointing, but Datir didn’t say much. Or anything at all, really.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
"Oh ok. And what about me?" She asked curiously. She looked at her.

"Something wrong?" Rysieran asked.
"Oh ok. And what about me?" She asked curiously. She looked at her.

"Something wrong?" Rysieran asked.
“You’ll need to explain,” Vasilka replied. “Do you want to know what I think of you?”

“No. I’m just thinking. Reminiscing. Nothing much and nothing to worry about.”
“You’ll need to explain,” Vasilka replied. “Do you want to know what I think of you?”

“No. I’m just thinking. Reminiscing. Nothing much and nothing to worry about.”
"If you don't mind telling me." She said honestly. Julia looked at her not sure what she would say.

"Reminiscing?" He asked calmly.
"If you don't mind telling me." She said honestly. Julia looked at her not sure what she would say.

"Reminiscing?" He asked calmly.
“Can I first ask why you want to know what I think about you?” Vasilka asked.

Datir nodded. “I might have mentioned it before, but I can imagine where each wall used to be, what direction I would need to go to walk to a specific room. From that, I know the paths I walked many times, and I remember them and think on them.”
“Can I first ask why you want to know what I think about you?” Vasilka asked.

Datir nodded. “I might have mentioned it before, but I can imagine where each wall used to be, what direction I would need to go to walk to a specific room. From that, I know the paths I walked many times, and I remember them and think on them.”
"Because you've been here about a month and barely talk about why you stay here when you can seemingly go anywhere."

"Any room you are looking for in particular?" He asked. Rysieran looked at him patiently as he followed the paths they took through the castle.
"Because you've been here about a month and barely talk about why you stay here when you can seemingly go anywhere."

"Any room you are looking for in particular?" He asked. Rysieran looked at him patiently as he followed the paths they took through the castle.
“I’m still not quite sure I understand,” Vasilka admitted, “But I’ll answer your question without any more hesitation. To me, you’re a friend—one of my only true friends, in fact. Need I say more?”

“It’s just a tour-of-sorts,” Datir said. “Reminiscing about days long past. But I can tell that I’m going in the direction of the dining hall; I didn’t quite notice it until now.”
“I’m still not quite sure I understand,” Vasilka admitted, “But I’ll answer your question without any more hesitation. To me, you’re a friend—one of my only true friends, in fact. Need I say more?”

“It’s just a tour-of-sorts,” Datir said. “Reminiscing about days long past. But I can tell that I’m going in the direction of the dining hall; I didn’t quite notice it until now.”
"No. But i understand you now. Is that why you no longer are upset or trying to make me a servant?" She asked curiously. Julia looked at her.

"Are you expecting to find anything?" He asked curiously. Rysieran looked at him.
"No. But i understand you now. Is that why you no longer are upset or trying to make me a servant?" She asked curiously. Julia looked at her.

"Are you expecting to find anything?" He asked curiously. Rysieran looked at him.
“Apart of it, yes,” Vasilka said. “You’ve made me question my morals and reevaluate them accordingly. For that, I feel like I should thank you.”

“Not particularly,” Datir replied. “I just wanted to see the castle again. That being said, though, if you decide this is a waste of time, we can return to Robert’s house.”
“Apart of it, yes,” Vasilka said. “You’ve made me question my morals and reevaluate them accordingly. For that, I feel like I should thank you.”

“Not particularly,” Datir replied. “I just wanted to see the castle again. That being said, though, if you decide this is a waste of time, we can return to Robert’s house.”
"You're welcome? But what will you do now?' She asked curiously. Julia looked at her.

"It is not. But i don't know how we are going to rebuild it sir." He said. Rysieran looked at him.
"You're welcome? But what will you do now?' She asked curiously. Julia looked at her.

"It is not. But i don't know how we are going to rebuild it sir." He said. Rysieran looked at him.
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 305 306