Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1-on-1 with Eaglerider
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 305 306
“I still want to achieve my goal,” Vasilka said. “I just want to do so by different means. I don’t want all the time I was waiting as a ghost to be for waste.”

“I’m not looking to rebuild; simply to remember and reflect,” Datir said.
“I still want to achieve my goal,” Vasilka said. “I just want to do so by different means. I don’t want all the time I was waiting as a ghost to be for waste.”

“I’m not looking to rebuild; simply to remember and reflect,” Datir said.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
"Oh ok. And how will you do it?' She asked curiously. Julia looked at her. "I mean... you can't just snap your fingers or something. It takes time."

"My mistake.' Rysieran replied.
"Oh ok. And how will you do it?' She asked curiously. Julia looked at her. "I mean... you can't just snap your fingers or something. It takes time."

"My mistake.' Rysieran replied.
“Well, technically I could cast a spell and make myself have a powerful position,” Vasilka said. “But I want to put effort into it—and that won’t take much effort. I don’t know how else I can achieve the goal, however.”

“It’s a reasonable mistake to make,” Datir replied. “You’re forgiven.”
“Well, technically I could cast a spell and make myself have a powerful position,” Vasilka said. “But I want to put effort into it—and that won’t take much effort. I don’t know how else I can achieve the goal, however.”

“It’s a reasonable mistake to make,” Datir replied. “You’re forgiven.”
"Well... i had some ideas before. But you voted against them. So, perhaps a better idea would be to go out and try a new job?" Julia asked.

Rysieran sat down looking at the castle.
"Well... i had some ideas before. But you voted against them. So, perhaps a better idea would be to go out and try a new job?" Julia asked.

Rysieran sat down looking at the castle.
“All I’d get from that is a reputation of a good worker,” Vasilka said. “It doesn’t feel like laboring for the rest of my life will help me achieve anything.”

Datir continued wandering, smiling slightly as he remembered events from his childhood that occurred in those very halls.
“All I’d get from that is a reputation of a good worker,” Vasilka said. “It doesn’t feel like laboring for the rest of my life will help me achieve anything.”

Datir continued wandering, smiling slightly as he remembered events from his childhood that occurred in those very halls.
"Ok... then how will you get a job?" She asked curiously. "You have to get some reputation, being a princess isn't exactly going to be ok since you were a ghost..." She said honestly. She looked around a moment and then saw a ghost.

Rysieran followed him. He didn't have many memories of the castle...
"Ok... then how will you get a job?" She asked curiously. "You have to get some reputation, being a princess isn't exactly going to be ok since you were a ghost..." She said honestly. She looked around a moment and then saw a ghost.

Rysieran followed him. He didn't have many memories of the castle...
Vasilka sighed. “I’d prefer not to labor away for the rest of my days, because it’ll take a decade before I earn any form of recognition.” She looked over at Julia, and continued, “Do you see something odd?”

Datir turned back to Rysieran after a bit. “Thank you for coming along on this trip. We can head back to Robert’s house now, if there isn’t any other place you’d like to visit.”
Vasilka sighed. “I’d prefer not to labor away for the rest of my days, because it’ll take a decade before I earn any form of recognition.” She looked over at Julia, and continued, “Do you see something odd?”

Datir turned back to Rysieran after a bit. “Thank you for coming along on this trip. We can head back to Robert’s house now, if there isn’t any other place you’d like to visit.”
"Saw a white haired woman over there... just very quick. But she was not old." Julia said. She looked at Vasilka. "As for your goal... i suppose I can try something to make you popular. By writing accolades."

"I do not know where to visit sir. I was rarely invited to the castle at all."
"Saw a white haired woman over there... just very quick. But she was not old." Julia said. She looked at Vasilka. "As for your goal... i suppose I can try something to make you popular. By writing accolades."

"I do not know where to visit sir. I was rarely invited to the castle at all."
“Possibly,” Vasilka said. “But could we skim over that topic for now? I want to ask why, exactly, you thought you saw I ghost that I’m not aware of.”

“I thought you would’ve been, with the dragon’s place in court,” Datir said.
“Possibly,” Vasilka said. “But could we skim over that topic for now? I want to ask why, exactly, you thought you saw I ghost that I’m not aware of.”

“I thought you would’ve been, with the dragon’s place in court,” Datir said.
"Oh. Ok. But yeah... she was staring at me over there..." Julia said honestly. She pointing to the door.

"I was not. My father was, but i frequently was instructed to stay outside." Rysieran said.
"Oh. Ok. But yeah... she was staring at me over there..." Julia said honestly. She pointing to the door.

"I was not. My father was, but i frequently was instructed to stay outside." Rysieran said.
1 2 ... 208 209 210 211 212 ... 305 306