Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dr3amcatcher2000
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
Grayson:

His cheeks flushed red, but a cute little smile crept through his lips, betaken, but in such a good way at how he had flirted with him. He nodded and after Jax had left in front of him he whispered, "I'd like that."

Without another word, Gray turned, grabbed his backpack and pulled it on his shoulders. He threw away his trash and soda and diligently began to walk home. It was a long stroll, maybe 45 minutes to get home, but it felt nice. The sun was especially welcomed today in the usually overcast state. He almost felt like a lizard bathing in the hot light of the orange ball of magma.

Once he reached his apartment, he took the elevator up and unlocked his door. He walked in and shut it, making sure to re lock it before he began to clean up his small studio apartment. He cleaned for an hour or two, making sure the windows were spotless, his bed the artifact of clean. As he grew colder and the room began to grow dark from the night, he threw on a blue sweatshirt and turned on his lamp by his bed, and the kitchen lights. Overall, it was a modern concrete and wood apartment, but the soft yellow light gave it a warm, comforting feel to it.

He breathed for a moment, texting back Jax his address then going to the kitchen to figure out what to make for them to eat. However, he spent so much time wondering, the knock on his apartment door startled him. He quickly walked over, unlocking the door and opening it. He quickly invited Jax in and shut the door behind him, "It's good to see you again. I hope class wasn't too boring."
Grayson:

His cheeks flushed red, but a cute little smile crept through his lips, betaken, but in such a good way at how he had flirted with him. He nodded and after Jax had left in front of him he whispered, "I'd like that."

Without another word, Gray turned, grabbed his backpack and pulled it on his shoulders. He threw away his trash and soda and diligently began to walk home. It was a long stroll, maybe 45 minutes to get home, but it felt nice. The sun was especially welcomed today in the usually overcast state. He almost felt like a lizard bathing in the hot light of the orange ball of magma.

Once he reached his apartment, he took the elevator up and unlocked his door. He walked in and shut it, making sure to re lock it before he began to clean up his small studio apartment. He cleaned for an hour or two, making sure the windows were spotless, his bed the artifact of clean. As he grew colder and the room began to grow dark from the night, he threw on a blue sweatshirt and turned on his lamp by his bed, and the kitchen lights. Overall, it was a modern concrete and wood apartment, but the soft yellow light gave it a warm, comforting feel to it.

He breathed for a moment, texting back Jax his address then going to the kitchen to figure out what to make for them to eat. However, he spent so much time wondering, the knock on his apartment door startled him. He quickly walked over, unlocking the door and opening it. He quickly invited Jax in and shut the door behind him, "It's good to see you again. I hope class wasn't too boring."
Jaxton:
He walked in and looked around, his eyes going to Gray when he began to speak, "That class is always boring." he said, shifting the bag to his other hand. "I brought some supplies over." he said with a smile, his earlier flirting coming back to mind. "Where can I set the bag down? It's starting to get heavy." he said.

He found Gray's apartment nice, it reminded him of his own in the way that everything fit with out seeming to big or to small. Once he had the bag set down he began to take everything out of it and set it up on a table. Even though he wouldn't be working on his painting idea tonight he was okay with it now, it was going to be fun painting with Gray tonight and he couldn't wait to get started. "You'll probably want to get some paper towels and two cups of water, it's always best to keep the paint brushes clean." He said as he finished setting up everything.

On table there was paint of varying colors along with varying sizes of paintbrushes. "I wasn't sure if you wanted to sketch out your idea before you started to paint it on the canvas." He said, setting down a small stack of paper next to some pencils and erasers. "Everyone does it differently but that's how I always do it, it allows me to work out the small details." He then looked over at Gray, his eyes alight with happiness.
Jaxton:
He walked in and looked around, his eyes going to Gray when he began to speak, "That class is always boring." he said, shifting the bag to his other hand. "I brought some supplies over." he said with a smile, his earlier flirting coming back to mind. "Where can I set the bag down? It's starting to get heavy." he said.

He found Gray's apartment nice, it reminded him of his own in the way that everything fit with out seeming to big or to small. Once he had the bag set down he began to take everything out of it and set it up on a table. Even though he wouldn't be working on his painting idea tonight he was okay with it now, it was going to be fun painting with Gray tonight and he couldn't wait to get started. "You'll probably want to get some paper towels and two cups of water, it's always best to keep the paint brushes clean." He said as he finished setting up everything.

On table there was paint of varying colors along with varying sizes of paintbrushes. "I wasn't sure if you wanted to sketch out your idea before you started to paint it on the canvas." He said, setting down a small stack of paper next to some pencils and erasers. "Everyone does it differently but that's how I always do it, it allows me to work out the small details." He then looked over at Gray, his eyes alight with happiness.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
Grayson:

He pointed under a small hallway table, "You can set your bag and shoes down there if you want. " He then proceeded to stand and watch Jax set everything up on his small wooden dining table. Without a reply, h left to get the supplies that Jax needed, setting two cups of fresh water and a roll of paper towels down on the table.

The array of tools and paint he had were mind blowing. For some reason, the thought of a painter in his sights, or in his house made him feel enlightened himself. He pulled out one of the dark wooden chairs, sitting on it an looking over at the stuff. His finger picked a scratch in the wood and he asked, "What type of paint is it?" He never had done anything ever really artsy, so he didn't know much, but the way Jax looked at him made him know it was important.
Grayson:

He pointed under a small hallway table, "You can set your bag and shoes down there if you want. " He then proceeded to stand and watch Jax set everything up on his small wooden dining table. Without a reply, h left to get the supplies that Jax needed, setting two cups of fresh water and a roll of paper towels down on the table.

The array of tools and paint he had were mind blowing. For some reason, the thought of a painter in his sights, or in his house made him feel enlightened himself. He pulled out one of the dark wooden chairs, sitting on it an looking over at the stuff. His finger picked a scratch in the wood and he asked, "What type of paint is it?" He never had done anything ever really artsy, so he didn't know much, but the way Jax looked at him made him know it was important.
Jaxton:
Once everything was set out he sat down in the chair next to Gray. "Just acrylic, it washes right off and dries pretty quickly." He said. "You can paint whatever you want, you don't really have to paint a thing, you can just use colors and see where your mind takes you." He said as he reached over and began to open up the different colors. Once they were open he then set the pain brushes between them. "Use different sizes and see what you like best."

His smile didn't leave his face as he took a piece of paper and began to sketch flowers, letting Gray do his own thing. "If you need help or have questions just ask." He said gently, his hand moving quickly yet softly, the pencil markings light on the paper. Once the flowers were sketched and perfected to his standards he began to draw them in the canvas, keeping the markings light.
Jaxton:
Once everything was set out he sat down in the chair next to Gray. "Just acrylic, it washes right off and dries pretty quickly." He said. "You can paint whatever you want, you don't really have to paint a thing, you can just use colors and see where your mind takes you." He said as he reached over and began to open up the different colors. Once they were open he then set the pain brushes between them. "Use different sizes and see what you like best."

His smile didn't leave his face as he took a piece of paper and began to sketch flowers, letting Gray do his own thing. "If you need help or have questions just ask." He said gently, his hand moving quickly yet softly, the pencil markings light on the paper. Once the flowers were sketched and perfected to his standards he began to draw them in the canvas, keeping the markings light.
Grayson:

He tilted his head in understanding. He slowly picked up the paintbrush, looking at teh blank canvas. If it were a normal day, with another person, maybe he'd paint a dog, or a cat that looked like it had been pulled backwards out of a garbage can. Instead, the first color he chose was a blue, painting over and over in the corners, then yellow, slashed between, and then red, and black, and orange. It was coming to him so fast, the colors matching with a emotion subconsciously. But, he was enjoying himself throughout as he painted his rather abstract piece of art.

It felt nice to not care, to just push paint around a canvas, to let it glide. To let color crash or hug each other. He just kept adding to it though, several minutes a time, he'd add another color, perfect the way it was stated then add another color, maybe overlapping it. He wasn't a good painter, it looked more like a kid had throw up on a canvas, but it was fun, and all he cared about was that he was having fun with a new friend.
Grayson:

He tilted his head in understanding. He slowly picked up the paintbrush, looking at teh blank canvas. If it were a normal day, with another person, maybe he'd paint a dog, or a cat that looked like it had been pulled backwards out of a garbage can. Instead, the first color he chose was a blue, painting over and over in the corners, then yellow, slashed between, and then red, and black, and orange. It was coming to him so fast, the colors matching with a emotion subconsciously. But, he was enjoying himself throughout as he painted his rather abstract piece of art.

It felt nice to not care, to just push paint around a canvas, to let it glide. To let color crash or hug each other. He just kept adding to it though, several minutes a time, he'd add another color, perfect the way it was stated then add another color, maybe overlapping it. He wasn't a good painter, it looked more like a kid had throw up on a canvas, but it was fun, and all he cared about was that he was having fun with a new friend.
Jaxton:
As he started to paint he also watched Grayson out of the corner of his eye. smiling at seeing the guy having fun. Jax did a quick sketch on the canvas then started to paint. He didn't spend a lot of time on detail, he just painted them and fixed them up till they looked good. While it had only felt like minutes it had actually been two hours. Jax set down his paint brush and looked at his finished work, signing his name on the bottom. Looking over at Gray he smiled, "Finished?" He asked, looking at the mix of colors on the canvas. "That looks good. I like abstract a lot, I just never feel like painting it." he said.

He stood and stretched and started to clean up his side of the table. "Are we gonna order take out?" He asked, "I was thinking Chinese." he said as he disappeared into the kitchen to rinse out the cup and paint brushes, setting them on a towel to dry. His stomach growled as he walked back to the table and sat down in his chair. "These will have to dry over night tonight, I'll be back tomorrow to pick it up." he said, wiping some paint on his finger onto his jeans.
Jaxton:
As he started to paint he also watched Grayson out of the corner of his eye. smiling at seeing the guy having fun. Jax did a quick sketch on the canvas then started to paint. He didn't spend a lot of time on detail, he just painted them and fixed them up till they looked good. While it had only felt like minutes it had actually been two hours. Jax set down his paint brush and looked at his finished work, signing his name on the bottom. Looking over at Gray he smiled, "Finished?" He asked, looking at the mix of colors on the canvas. "That looks good. I like abstract a lot, I just never feel like painting it." he said.

He stood and stretched and started to clean up his side of the table. "Are we gonna order take out?" He asked, "I was thinking Chinese." he said as he disappeared into the kitchen to rinse out the cup and paint brushes, setting them on a towel to dry. His stomach growled as he walked back to the table and sat down in his chair. "These will have to dry over night tonight, I'll be back tomorrow to pick it up." he said, wiping some paint on his finger onto his jeans.
Grayson:

Once he was happy with the outcome of his painting, he set his paintbrushes down and looked at the mess he had created. He liked abstract art, always found it fascinating in museums. He sat back for a bit, watching Jaxton. He could feel himself getting more relaxed, and also, a tad bit more tired. He crossed his arms across his chest than watched as Jaxton finished up and took the brushes away. He peeked at his drawing of his flowers and smiled to himself. He is such a beautiful artist... I mean his painting is...both are? He confused himself but shook it off.

He stood up and stretched before saying, "Yes, Chinese is fine. Were dining all over the world today. I can order, just let me know what you want." He went to retrieve his cell phone from his bed, sitting down on it to check the latest news and Instagram posts.
Grayson:

Once he was happy with the outcome of his painting, he set his paintbrushes down and looked at the mess he had created. He liked abstract art, always found it fascinating in museums. He sat back for a bit, watching Jaxton. He could feel himself getting more relaxed, and also, a tad bit more tired. He crossed his arms across his chest than watched as Jaxton finished up and took the brushes away. He peeked at his drawing of his flowers and smiled to himself. He is such a beautiful artist... I mean his painting is...both are? He confused himself but shook it off.

He stood up and stretched before saying, "Yes, Chinese is fine. Were dining all over the world today. I can order, just let me know what you want." He went to retrieve his cell phone from his bed, sitting down on it to check the latest news and Instagram posts.
Jaxton:
He smiled and looked over at Gray, "Yes, I like trying new food." He said, his shining with happiness. Rising from his seat he took the paintings and propped them up on the floor against the wall before following after Grayson, his hands in his pockets. Walking into the bedroom he looked around, his nosey side starting to come out as he drifted over to the dresser. Jax didn't touch anything but he looked, his eyes sliding over the things there. "I'll take orange chicken with rice." He said and went to the sit down on the bed, his eyes landing on Gray.

"Thanks for letting me come over." He said after some quite, "I really enjoyed hanging out with you today...I thought I would be destined to have no friends when I moved here...I couldn't really fine any one that wanted to hang out with me outside of class." His voice was solemn as he talked, his face losing it's usual cheeriness that he'd had when he was around Gray. Friends weren't something that Jaxton always had, the ones he did were few and far between and he always ended up losing contact with them. He hoped this wouldn't be the same way between him and Gray but he didn't let that hope grow to much, he knew what would happen cause it always did.
Jaxton:
He smiled and looked over at Gray, "Yes, I like trying new food." He said, his shining with happiness. Rising from his seat he took the paintings and propped them up on the floor against the wall before following after Grayson, his hands in his pockets. Walking into the bedroom he looked around, his nosey side starting to come out as he drifted over to the dresser. Jax didn't touch anything but he looked, his eyes sliding over the things there. "I'll take orange chicken with rice." He said and went to the sit down on the bed, his eyes landing on Gray.

"Thanks for letting me come over." He said after some quite, "I really enjoyed hanging out with you today...I thought I would be destined to have no friends when I moved here...I couldn't really fine any one that wanted to hang out with me outside of class." His voice was solemn as he talked, his face losing it's usual cheeriness that he'd had when he was around Gray. Friends weren't something that Jaxton always had, the ones he did were few and far between and he always ended up losing contact with them. He hoped this wouldn't be the same way between him and Gray but he didn't let that hope grow to much, he knew what would happen cause it always did.
Grayson:
He glanced over at Jaxton as he sat down on the bed as well. He nodded before dialing the Chinese place's number. It took a few rings before he answered, and gave his and Jax's order. A few moments of silence, then an address and he hung up. He tossed his cell phone ot beside him and glanced at Jaxton, slowly becoming more protective of him. For some reason, Gray felt like he was being pulled out of this skin he had made to protect himself years ago. It was almost refreshing to have somebody so...real to talk to.

"You can come over whenever you want, Jax," He finally muttered out, giving a small smile, "It takes time to make friends here. It's not so tiny and easy to know everyone." When Jax's face lost his usual cheeriness, his smile drifted away and he said, "I'll always be a friend, don't worry. I know you'll find more people to hang out with as well." He slowly rest back on his hands and looked at the ceiling. Jax clearly had some hidden troubles, but Gray didn't mind. He'd listen.
Grayson:
He glanced over at Jaxton as he sat down on the bed as well. He nodded before dialing the Chinese place's number. It took a few rings before he answered, and gave his and Jax's order. A few moments of silence, then an address and he hung up. He tossed his cell phone ot beside him and glanced at Jaxton, slowly becoming more protective of him. For some reason, Gray felt like he was being pulled out of this skin he had made to protect himself years ago. It was almost refreshing to have somebody so...real to talk to.

"You can come over whenever you want, Jax," He finally muttered out, giving a small smile, "It takes time to make friends here. It's not so tiny and easy to know everyone." When Jax's face lost his usual cheeriness, his smile drifted away and he said, "I'll always be a friend, don't worry. I know you'll find more people to hang out with as well." He slowly rest back on his hands and looked at the ceiling. Jax clearly had some hidden troubles, but Gray didn't mind. He'd listen.
(I'm sorry! I didn't know you responded!)

Jaxton:
He glanced at Gray, "Thanks." he said softly then stood. "Where's the bathroom?" He asked, glancing out the hallway a bit. When he saw the door he guessed it, "Nevermind, I found it." He said and left the bedroom, shutting the bathroom door behind him. Twisting the lock he turned on the faucet and began to wet his face down, trying to wash away the dreadful mood that he could feel trying to fall over him.

He did actually have to use the bathroom though and did quickly, washing his hands afterwards. Most of the paint was now gone from his wrist and hands though there was a little bit still on his arm. Leaving the bathroom he switched the light off and went to find Gray, wondering if he wanted to watch some tv. "Gray?" He called, walking down the bedroom. It was one thing to snoop when the person was in the room but doing it when they weren't made him feel weird.

Plopping down on the couch he looked around at the walls, he planned to hang some of his paintings up in his own apartment, maybe he make one for Gray to hang up here. To give the room a bit of color.
(I'm sorry! I didn't know you responded!)

Jaxton:
He glanced at Gray, "Thanks." he said softly then stood. "Where's the bathroom?" He asked, glancing out the hallway a bit. When he saw the door he guessed it, "Nevermind, I found it." He said and left the bedroom, shutting the bathroom door behind him. Twisting the lock he turned on the faucet and began to wet his face down, trying to wash away the dreadful mood that he could feel trying to fall over him.

He did actually have to use the bathroom though and did quickly, washing his hands afterwards. Most of the paint was now gone from his wrist and hands though there was a little bit still on his arm. Leaving the bathroom he switched the light off and went to find Gray, wondering if he wanted to watch some tv. "Gray?" He called, walking down the bedroom. It was one thing to snoop when the person was in the room but doing it when they weren't made him feel weird.

Plopping down on the couch he looked around at the walls, he planned to hang some of his paintings up in his own apartment, maybe he make one for Gray to hang up here. To give the room a bit of color.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39