Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dr3amcatcher2000
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Grayson:
Class was a little over half way done, and his mind began to race with all sorts of anxious antics. What if he calls on me, what if the person next to me true yo steal something from my backpack? What if I slipped and feel on the pencil in the middle of the stairs. He quickly shut his notebook, his mind whirling, not focusing on anything.

He shoved his notebook into his backpack, then his pencil. Grayson could feel the burning eyes of his neighbor and he swung around, making sure he wasn't going to hurt him. After he turned back and zipped up his backpack, he promptly got up and left the classroom. He could feel the several eyes of his classmates, but he was out of the large doors before he cared too much.

Once outside, he frantically looked around the halls and began to walk quickly to find the library where he could sit and chill out. He had constantly felt these anxious feelings, and it was hard to always control. The persistent worrying was finally starting to interact with class work. While he had felt courageous after leaving Anthony, he was now understanding why it might have been better to stay.
Grayson:
Class was a little over half way done, and his mind began to race with all sorts of anxious antics. What if he calls on me, what if the person next to me true yo steal something from my backpack? What if I slipped and feel on the pencil in the middle of the stairs. He quickly shut his notebook, his mind whirling, not focusing on anything.

He shoved his notebook into his backpack, then his pencil. Grayson could feel the burning eyes of his neighbor and he swung around, making sure he wasn't going to hurt him. After he turned back and zipped up his backpack, he promptly got up and left the classroom. He could feel the several eyes of his classmates, but he was out of the large doors before he cared too much.

Once outside, he frantically looked around the halls and began to walk quickly to find the library where he could sit and chill out. He had constantly felt these anxious feelings, and it was hard to always control. The persistent worrying was finally starting to interact with class work. While he had felt courageous after leaving Anthony, he was now understanding why it might have been better to stay.
Jaxton:
He was in the zone as he worked on his classwork, nothing or no one bothered him...that is till Grayson stood up. He glanced up as the guy left, the door shutting behind him. Whispers filled the room but Jax had no time for gossip. Turning back to his book he began to work again, pushing his thoughts away to be pondered over later.

Time seemed to fly by for Jax as finished up the last page then got up to turn it in along with a few other students. Walking back to his desk he gathered up his stuff and left, not staying behind to talk with anyone. He only had a hour and a half till his next class so he headed towards the library.

Upon entering the building he didn't expect to find all the tables occupied, most were occupied by groups studying or talking so he went to the only spot were he wouldn't be an outsider. He sat carefully at the table of his classmate, noticing that it was the guy that had walked out. "Class to stressful?" He asked, his voice quiet and gentle but also uncertain. Jax had been dragged into small talk or started it himself with classmates, sometimes he liked quiet and sometimes he didn't, it always depended on the person and situation.
Jaxton:
He was in the zone as he worked on his classwork, nothing or no one bothered him...that is till Grayson stood up. He glanced up as the guy left, the door shutting behind him. Whispers filled the room but Jax had no time for gossip. Turning back to his book he began to work again, pushing his thoughts away to be pondered over later.

Time seemed to fly by for Jax as finished up the last page then got up to turn it in along with a few other students. Walking back to his desk he gathered up his stuff and left, not staying behind to talk with anyone. He only had a hour and a half till his next class so he headed towards the library.

Upon entering the building he didn't expect to find all the tables occupied, most were occupied by groups studying or talking so he went to the only spot were he wouldn't be an outsider. He sat carefully at the table of his classmate, noticing that it was the guy that had walked out. "Class to stressful?" He asked, his voice quiet and gentle but also uncertain. Jax had been dragged into small talk or started it himself with classmates, sometimes he liked quiet and sometimes he didn't, it always depended on the person and situation.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
Grayson:
He had found a table tucked away in a corner to sit at, and had oreceeded to start taking out some homework to work on. While it seemed to be counter productive to his current state, it did make him feel better to be working. His emotions soon began to drain away, and just in time as a guy sat down at his table.

Grayson looked up, listening to the other student. He seemed familiar, like he had seen him somewhere. He conclusion was in the class as he asked if it was too stressful.

His gentle voice was reassuring and Grayson gave a small nod, "Yeah, it was. I'm sorry if I distracted you." He looked up at the guy, his eyes finally meeting his and he gave a half hearted smile. "Nice to meet you."
Grayson:
He had found a table tucked away in a corner to sit at, and had oreceeded to start taking out some homework to work on. While it seemed to be counter productive to his current state, it did make him feel better to be working. His emotions soon began to drain away, and just in time as a guy sat down at his table.

Grayson looked up, listening to the other student. He seemed familiar, like he had seen him somewhere. He conclusion was in the class as he asked if it was too stressful.

His gentle voice was reassuring and Grayson gave a small nod, "Yeah, it was. I'm sorry if I distracted you." He looked up at the guy, his eyes finally meeting his and he gave a half hearted smile. "Nice to meet you."
Jaxton:
He shrugged, "Nothing could really distract me, I was really into finishing that packet." He said placing his bag on top of the table. Jax gave a smile back, "Im Jaxton." He said, leaning back in his chair some. "Nice to meet you too." He looked at Grayson then flicked his eyes to a group of girls near a bookshelf. He didn't like to look at people in the eye long.

"You know....if you're having trouble in the class i can help you. I've already finished the packet but i still remember some of the answers." He said, searching around in his bag for the scraps of paper he had drawn on. "I know the material can get confusing sometimes and the professor tends to assign alot of work at once."
Jaxton:
He shrugged, "Nothing could really distract me, I was really into finishing that packet." He said placing his bag on top of the table. Jax gave a smile back, "Im Jaxton." He said, leaning back in his chair some. "Nice to meet you too." He looked at Grayson then flicked his eyes to a group of girls near a bookshelf. He didn't like to look at people in the eye long.

"You know....if you're having trouble in the class i can help you. I've already finished the packet but i still remember some of the answers." He said, searching around in his bag for the scraps of paper he had drawn on. "I know the material can get confusing sometimes and the professor tends to assign alot of work at once."
Grayson:
He was playing with his pencil in his hand, twiddling it back and forth between his pointer finger and his thumb. He tapped it gently on the wooden table before saying quietly, "I'm Grayson."

When Jaxton offered to help him, he didn't know how to explain to him that the material wasn't hard for him, it was just his mind. However, he didn't try to fight it, nor tell him. He just said softly, "If you wouldn't mind, I'd love the help." He dove back into his backpack to get his homework out.
Grayson:
He was playing with his pencil in his hand, twiddling it back and forth between his pointer finger and his thumb. He tapped it gently on the wooden table before saying quietly, "I'm Grayson."

When Jaxton offered to help him, he didn't know how to explain to him that the material wasn't hard for him, it was just his mind. However, he didn't try to fight it, nor tell him. He just said softly, "If you wouldn't mind, I'd love the help." He dove back into his backpack to get his homework out.
Jaxton:
He noticed that Grayson seemed to be a bit unsure but he didn't comment on it, perhaps the guy was just shy. Pulling his pieces of scrap paper he flattened them out on the table and drew his chair closer to Gray. "Can I call you Gray?" He asked, "You can call me Jax if you want to shorten up my name." He was use to go bying Jax.

On the scraps of paper he had written some notes from the book and packet, things that he would have to study later for the test. "I've only been in the class for a few weeks, I was a bit slow when it came to singing up. The material though I find interesting and I think once you get it sorted out you will too." He said. Taking the packet from Gray he began to flip through it, "It looks good, you just have to finish it. Do you have the book?" His brown eyes flicked up to Gray's. Jax had left his book in class, it was easier then carrying it everywhere.
Jaxton:
He noticed that Grayson seemed to be a bit unsure but he didn't comment on it, perhaps the guy was just shy. Pulling his pieces of scrap paper he flattened them out on the table and drew his chair closer to Gray. "Can I call you Gray?" He asked, "You can call me Jax if you want to shorten up my name." He was use to go bying Jax.

On the scraps of paper he had written some notes from the book and packet, things that he would have to study later for the test. "I've only been in the class for a few weeks, I was a bit slow when it came to singing up. The material though I find interesting and I think once you get it sorted out you will too." He said. Taking the packet from Gray he began to flip through it, "It looks good, you just have to finish it. Do you have the book?" His brown eyes flicked up to Gray's. Jax had left his book in class, it was easier then carrying it everywhere.
Grayson:
As Jax scooted closer to him, Grayson leaned in to look at the notes, his leg starting to bounce, a few tingles in his skin, "Yeah, just call me Gray, it's easier."

He avoided Jax's eyes at all costs. He grab his backpack and pulled it onto his lap. He rummaged around before pulling out the law book and setting it next to Jax's notes. "Here." Gray always kept his books on him, he was always too scared to leave them or lose them. What if he needed them and he didn't have them? With a small shudder, he said quietly, "I tried to do the packet."
Grayson:
As Jax scooted closer to him, Grayson leaned in to look at the notes, his leg starting to bounce, a few tingles in his skin, "Yeah, just call me Gray, it's easier."

He avoided Jax's eyes at all costs. He grab his backpack and pulled it onto his lap. He rummaged around before pulling out the law book and setting it next to Jax's notes. "Here." Gray always kept his books on him, he was always too scared to leave them or lose them. What if he needed them and he didn't have them? With a small shudder, he said quietly, "I tried to do the packet."
Jaxton:
He noticed Gray's leg bouncing but didn't comment it on it. Jax could tell that Gray was a shy person and it probably wouldn't take much to chase him off or make him go fully in his shell and not talk. Taking the book he flipped it open to the chapter they had been doing in class, "You've done good so far." He said while sliding the packet back to him. "Just keep working on it and I'll help if you get stuck or don't understand something." He said.

Jax leaned back in his chair, his bag also in his lap as he placed the scraps of paper with the notes on them in front of him. "Just do a little bit of studying here and there and you should be fine in the class." Jax gave a nod, he was sure of what he said. Just from going through the packet that Gray had done he could tell Gray knew the material...instead he wondered if the guy was having trouble applying it. That could sometimes be the hard part in certain classes, trying to figure out how to apply what you learned so that it makes sense.

"When's your next class?" He asked. He liked Gray, and even if they didn't become good friends he decided that he would still like to talk to him every once in a while. Jax doubted though that they had any more classes together.
Jaxton:
He noticed Gray's leg bouncing but didn't comment it on it. Jax could tell that Gray was a shy person and it probably wouldn't take much to chase him off or make him go fully in his shell and not talk. Taking the book he flipped it open to the chapter they had been doing in class, "You've done good so far." He said while sliding the packet back to him. "Just keep working on it and I'll help if you get stuck or don't understand something." He said.

Jax leaned back in his chair, his bag also in his lap as he placed the scraps of paper with the notes on them in front of him. "Just do a little bit of studying here and there and you should be fine in the class." Jax gave a nod, he was sure of what he said. Just from going through the packet that Gray had done he could tell Gray knew the material...instead he wondered if the guy was having trouble applying it. That could sometimes be the hard part in certain classes, trying to figure out how to apply what you learned so that it makes sense.

"When's your next class?" He asked. He liked Gray, and even if they didn't become good friends he decided that he would still like to talk to him every once in a while. Jax doubted though that they had any more classes together.
Grayson:
He nodded and pulled the packet back to him. He flipped through it before he began to awnser the next questions, his pen tapping on the table between questions when he would think. It wasn't hard, and he didn't know if Jax knew that, but he wasn't going to say anything. He didn't want to come off like he was bragging by any means.

At one question, he paused and looked at Jax's notes before glancing at him. He was starting to relax. Gray sat back, wrote a few words than replied, "My next class is tomorrow. I have two. One at 8:00 am, another at 11:00 am."

Gray returned to the packet, and soon finished it. He flipped it to the cover and set it down. He guessed it was nice to have somebody sitting next to him In case he needed help, although, he wouldn't admit it.
Grayson:
He nodded and pulled the packet back to him. He flipped through it before he began to awnser the next questions, his pen tapping on the table between questions when he would think. It wasn't hard, and he didn't know if Jax knew that, but he wasn't going to say anything. He didn't want to come off like he was bragging by any means.

At one question, he paused and looked at Jax's notes before glancing at him. He was starting to relax. Gray sat back, wrote a few words than replied, "My next class is tomorrow. I have two. One at 8:00 am, another at 11:00 am."

Gray returned to the packet, and soon finished it. He flipped it to the cover and set it down. He guessed it was nice to have somebody sitting next to him In case he needed help, although, he wouldn't admit it.
Jaxton:
He was playing on his phone while Gray worked on the packet. He figured the guy wouldn't want him to sit and watch as he did the packet, Jax would feel uncomfortable and he knew Grayson would. As he played tetris he didn't notice Gray look at him, he was to involved in his game.

When Gray spoke Jaxton set his phone down on the table and looked at him. "That's the opposite of me. I have two today then one tomorrow. My history class is the longest cause I only have it once a week, sometimes twice a week if the chapter is long." Jax said before he stopped talking. Sometimes he tended to keep talking and not really know when to just shut up. "So...what are you majoring in?" He asked. It was easy for him to tell that Gray was the opposite, he didn't really seem to talk much unless he was asked a question.

On the table Jax's phone vibrated, a message popping up that the professor for his next class would be late. "Great..." He sighed. That meant the class would run longer...longer the class the less time he had to paint....and he could feel that this one would be a good painting.
Jaxton:
He was playing on his phone while Gray worked on the packet. He figured the guy wouldn't want him to sit and watch as he did the packet, Jax would feel uncomfortable and he knew Grayson would. As he played tetris he didn't notice Gray look at him, he was to involved in his game.

When Gray spoke Jaxton set his phone down on the table and looked at him. "That's the opposite of me. I have two today then one tomorrow. My history class is the longest cause I only have it once a week, sometimes twice a week if the chapter is long." Jax said before he stopped talking. Sometimes he tended to keep talking and not really know when to just shut up. "So...what are you majoring in?" He asked. It was easy for him to tell that Gray was the opposite, he didn't really seem to talk much unless he was asked a question.

On the table Jax's phone vibrated, a message popping up that the professor for his next class would be late. "Great..." He sighed. That meant the class would run longer...longer the class the less time he had to paint....and he could feel that this one would be a good painting.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39