Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dr3amcatcher2000
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
( it's okay!)

Grayson:

Gray didn't know if he had touched a nerve of his, or if he really had to go, but he shrugged it of and amounted it to nothing he should be worried about. It wasn't like he had just confessed to murder or something. He checked the time on his phone before laying down on his bed, scrolling through his to do list and the homework due tomorrow. All he really wanted to do though was just hang with Jax. He then clicked out of the app and went online, searching for jobs he could possibly get with a criminal justice degree. There were options, which was good.

With a sigh, and hearing his name being called, he got up and walked out to the living room, "Food will be here soon." He said, and sat next to him on the couch a bit more carefully. He could almost tell he wanted to watch some T.v. "Uh...I don't have cable...I do have Netflix, Hulu, and Disney plus though, so we can watch whatever." He slowly relaxed, letting himself sink gently into the back cushions of the couch.
( it's okay!)

Grayson:

Gray didn't know if he had touched a nerve of his, or if he really had to go, but he shrugged it of and amounted it to nothing he should be worried about. It wasn't like he had just confessed to murder or something. He checked the time on his phone before laying down on his bed, scrolling through his to do list and the homework due tomorrow. All he really wanted to do though was just hang with Jax. He then clicked out of the app and went online, searching for jobs he could possibly get with a criminal justice degree. There were options, which was good.

With a sigh, and hearing his name being called, he got up and walked out to the living room, "Food will be here soon." He said, and sat next to him on the couch a bit more carefully. He could almost tell he wanted to watch some T.v. "Uh...I don't have cable...I do have Netflix, Hulu, and Disney plus though, so we can watch whatever." He slowly relaxed, letting himself sink gently into the back cushions of the couch.
Jaxton:
He gave a shrug, "I only netflix and I haven't seen a lot of Disney movies so how about something on Disney plus?" He asked, glancing over at Gray. "You can pick, I don't really know what's good and what isn't." He said. Movies and TV weren't something that had interested him growing up. In his small town only a few handful of people had TVs and none of them he was really friends with. Painting became what he did in his past time and soon he began to do it everyday. "When will the food get here?" He asked, a hand on his growling stomach.

Despite his size Jax could eat a good amount of food through out the day. Removing his shoes he then crossed his legs on the couch, leaning back like Gray had done. The couch was soft yet firm and very comfortable. It didn't take long for him to settle in and be comfy, his shoulder inches from Gray's.
Jaxton:
He gave a shrug, "I only netflix and I haven't seen a lot of Disney movies so how about something on Disney plus?" He asked, glancing over at Gray. "You can pick, I don't really know what's good and what isn't." He said. Movies and TV weren't something that had interested him growing up. In his small town only a few handful of people had TVs and none of them he was really friends with. Painting became what he did in his past time and soon he began to do it everyday. "When will the food get here?" He asked, a hand on his growling stomach.

Despite his size Jax could eat a good amount of food through out the day. Removing his shoes he then crossed his legs on the couch, leaning back like Gray had done. The couch was soft yet firm and very comfortable. It didn't take long for him to settle in and be comfy, his shoulder inches from Gray's.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
Grayson:

He nodded and taking the controller from beside Jaxton, reaching over him to get it, he then turned on the t.v. and clicked on the Disney Plus icon from the smart t.v. selection screen. He was already signed in, so a lot of the Disney movies and shows popped up. He thought about it for a moment before asking, "You ever see, Star wars? You know what, lets watch The Mandalorian, you can tell me if you like it or not." He clicked episode one of season one than set the remote down as the intro began to play, "It should be here in 10 or so minutes. If you're that hungry, there is some food in the fridge." He gave a small smile.

He then became quiet and relaxed back into the couch again, bringing his legs to his knees and watching the show with intent. T.v. was one of his favorite things to do besides fake case studies in the legal field.
Grayson:

He nodded and taking the controller from beside Jaxton, reaching over him to get it, he then turned on the t.v. and clicked on the Disney Plus icon from the smart t.v. selection screen. He was already signed in, so a lot of the Disney movies and shows popped up. He thought about it for a moment before asking, "You ever see, Star wars? You know what, lets watch The Mandalorian, you can tell me if you like it or not." He clicked episode one of season one than set the remote down as the intro began to play, "It should be here in 10 or so minutes. If you're that hungry, there is some food in the fridge." He gave a small smile.

He then became quiet and relaxed back into the couch again, bringing his legs to his knees and watching the show with intent. T.v. was one of his favorite things to do besides fake case studies in the legal field.
Jaxton:
He raised a questioning an eye brow when Gray mentioned Star Wars, he knew very little about it but he was willing to watch it if Grayson wanted to. It didn't hurt to give it a try. He stayed quiet as it started to play, "It's okay." He said quietly, his eyes on the screen. The name interested him and he hoped it had some action it, he didn't really care for romance and stuff, it bored him.

He blushed slightly when Gray reached over him and tried to stay still till Gray had the remote and was seated again. As they watched Jax slowly became entranced, forgetting about his hungry stomach. When a knock came from the door he jumped slightly, his head jerking in the direction of it. "I think dinner is here." He said and got up, pulling out his wallet intending to pay as he began to walk to the door.
Jaxton:
He raised a questioning an eye brow when Gray mentioned Star Wars, he knew very little about it but he was willing to watch it if Grayson wanted to. It didn't hurt to give it a try. He stayed quiet as it started to play, "It's okay." He said quietly, his eyes on the screen. The name interested him and he hoped it had some action it, he didn't really care for romance and stuff, it bored him.

He blushed slightly when Gray reached over him and tried to stay still till Gray had the remote and was seated again. As they watched Jax slowly became entranced, forgetting about his hungry stomach. When a knock came from the door he jumped slightly, his head jerking in the direction of it. "I think dinner is here." He said and got up, pulling out his wallet intending to pay as he began to walk to the door.
Grayson:
When he heard the knock, he glanced over the couch at the door, his stomach rumbling a bit. As Jaxton got up he quickly stood up, setting a hand on his shoulder, "I'll pay, Jax. You're my guest." He gave a reassuring smile before taking out his wallet from the back of his jeans and walked to the front door. He wondered why Jax was going to pay, but didn't dwell on it. He just seemed like he wanted to do a good thing.

After a small chat with the rather bland delivery guy, he paid the 20 dollars and then shut the door, taking the food back to the couch, "Alrighty, we have food! your stomach was getting annoying." He teased him and reached in the bag, grabbing the paper boxes and setting them on the coffee table in front of the couch, "Aw, they didn't mark them." He then proceeded to open each one, figuring out whose food was whose.
Grayson:
When he heard the knock, he glanced over the couch at the door, his stomach rumbling a bit. As Jaxton got up he quickly stood up, setting a hand on his shoulder, "I'll pay, Jax. You're my guest." He gave a reassuring smile before taking out his wallet from the back of his jeans and walked to the front door. He wondered why Jax was going to pay, but didn't dwell on it. He just seemed like he wanted to do a good thing.

After a small chat with the rather bland delivery guy, he paid the 20 dollars and then shut the door, taking the food back to the couch, "Alrighty, we have food! your stomach was getting annoying." He teased him and reached in the bag, grabbing the paper boxes and setting them on the coffee table in front of the couch, "Aw, they didn't mark them." He then proceeded to open each one, figuring out whose food was whose.
Jaxton:
He stopped, wallet in hand, when Gray saod he would pay for it. Jax didn't stop him and just shrugged, setting his wallet on the table before sitting back down on the couch. When Gray joined him eith the bag of food he took out the plastic fork and looked at the boxes, "This is mine." He said and took the orange chicken and rice one. Leaning back he began to eat.

"My stomach shall no longer annoy you." He said back in a teasing manner before stuffing a piece of chicken in his mouth. It was nice and hot and fresh and Jax made a mental note to get the name of the place later. "This is really good." He said, looking Gray.
Jaxton:
He stopped, wallet in hand, when Gray saod he would pay for it. Jax didn't stop him and just shrugged, setting his wallet on the table before sitting back down on the couch. When Gray joined him eith the bag of food he took out the plastic fork and looked at the boxes, "This is mine." He said and took the orange chicken and rice one. Leaning back he began to eat.

"My stomach shall no longer annoy you." He said back in a teasing manner before stuffing a piece of chicken in his mouth. It was nice and hot and fresh and Jax made a mental note to get the name of the place later. "This is really good." He said, looking Gray.
Grayson:

He nodded and then took the remaining containers, taking a plastic fork and leaning back on the couch again, eating his food while he resumed his show. Grayson was a fast eater, but very tidy. He didn't spill a drop of food onto the couch, nor himself, and if he did, he would always get up to clean it. He was relatively, a neat person who wanted to be clean, and everything of his to also be clean.

He smiled as Jax teased him back then resumed watching the show. "It's my go to Chinese place. They are even located in a nice place of the city, there are so many pretty things around it.I'll have to show you sometime."
Grayson:

He nodded and then took the remaining containers, taking a plastic fork and leaning back on the couch again, eating his food while he resumed his show. Grayson was a fast eater, but very tidy. He didn't spill a drop of food onto the couch, nor himself, and if he did, he would always get up to clean it. He was relatively, a neat person who wanted to be clean, and everything of his to also be clean.

He smiled as Jax teased him back then resumed watching the show. "It's my go to Chinese place. They are even located in a nice place of the city, there are so many pretty things around it.I'll have to show you sometime."
Jaxton:
He smiled, "That would be nice." He said, letting his mind wonder a bit as he thought about it before returnijg to the show. He ate slowly, his attention now on the show more than the food in his hand. Once the container was empty he set it on the table and got comfortable on the couch again.

He didn't pay attention to the time as they watched the show, he didn't even notice as he began to get closer to Gray, his shoulder now pressed to his new friend's. He blinked his eyes a few times, feeling himself starting to fall asleep but trying to stay awake wanting to know what happens next. Jax lost the battle with him self though...soon he was asleep, nuzzling into Gray's side.

When Jaxton slept he became a cuddler and in his sleeping state he was starting to cuddle up to Gray, his snores soft and hard to hear over the tv. His head lay on Gray's shoulder, his hands holding onto Gray's arm.
Jaxton:
He smiled, "That would be nice." He said, letting his mind wonder a bit as he thought about it before returnijg to the show. He ate slowly, his attention now on the show more than the food in his hand. Once the container was empty he set it on the table and got comfortable on the couch again.

He didn't pay attention to the time as they watched the show, he didn't even notice as he began to get closer to Gray, his shoulder now pressed to his new friend's. He blinked his eyes a few times, feeling himself starting to fall asleep but trying to stay awake wanting to know what happens next. Jax lost the battle with him self though...soon he was asleep, nuzzling into Gray's side.

When Jaxton slept he became a cuddler and in his sleeping state he was starting to cuddle up to Gray, his snores soft and hard to hear over the tv. His head lay on Gray's shoulder, his hands holding onto Gray's arm.
Grayson:

The apartment grew dark, the only thing lighting up the apartment was the t.v., which colors cascaded off the walls. He glanced down at the sleeping Jax at his side and couldn't help but gently rub his hand through his hair. Poor guy, he seemed to have it tough lately. He sat there a bit, gently stroking his hair comfortingly before turning off the t.v.

He slowly stood up out of his grasp then lifted Jax to his body with a small groan of effort. Lumbering carefully to the bedroom, he set Jax down on his bed and drew up the blanket over him. He made sure he was comfortable and glanced outside the window of the apartment. He could tell it was late. The cars were starting to die down.

Backing up quietly, he left the room, the door ajar and laid down on the couch, pulling out his phone to look at the time. Time had just flown by.
Grayson:

The apartment grew dark, the only thing lighting up the apartment was the t.v., which colors cascaded off the walls. He glanced down at the sleeping Jax at his side and couldn't help but gently rub his hand through his hair. Poor guy, he seemed to have it tough lately. He sat there a bit, gently stroking his hair comfortingly before turning off the t.v.

He slowly stood up out of his grasp then lifted Jax to his body with a small groan of effort. Lumbering carefully to the bedroom, he set Jax down on his bed and drew up the blanket over him. He made sure he was comfortable and glanced outside the window of the apartment. He could tell it was late. The cars were starting to die down.

Backing up quietly, he left the room, the door ajar and laid down on the couch, pulling out his phone to look at the time. Time had just flown by.
Jaxton:
When he was lifted by Gray he pressed his face into his chest, mumbling sleepily, "Ash...no..." His face twisted a bit but soon relaxed as the dream passed. Jax curled up as he laid in the bed, hugging a pillow into his chest and falling back into a deep sleep.

Jax stayed asleep for hours, only beginning to stir at around 3 in the morning, a nightmare startimg to pass. Blinking open his sleepily eyes he looked in confusion at the dark wall...his wall didn't look like that. Fear took ahold of him, his nightmare coming back as he remembered the dark cold cell he had been thrown into. The sound of Asher's evil laughter bouncing around the stone walls and surrounding him.

He sat up quickly, the blanket falling from him as he gasped heavily, trying to calm his racing heartbeat. He knew this wasn't his nightmare and that it was only a nightmare, but his mind wouldn't slow. "Ash?" He called, needing to prove to himself that Ash could no longer torment him...yet fearing that he would hear his voice from the hall. "Gray?" He called a second later, not wanting to be alone in the apartment.
Jaxton:
When he was lifted by Gray he pressed his face into his chest, mumbling sleepily, "Ash...no..." His face twisted a bit but soon relaxed as the dream passed. Jax curled up as he laid in the bed, hugging a pillow into his chest and falling back into a deep sleep.

Jax stayed asleep for hours, only beginning to stir at around 3 in the morning, a nightmare startimg to pass. Blinking open his sleepily eyes he looked in confusion at the dark wall...his wall didn't look like that. Fear took ahold of him, his nightmare coming back as he remembered the dark cold cell he had been thrown into. The sound of Asher's evil laughter bouncing around the stone walls and surrounding him.

He sat up quickly, the blanket falling from him as he gasped heavily, trying to calm his racing heartbeat. He knew this wasn't his nightmare and that it was only a nightmare, but his mind wouldn't slow. "Ash?" He called, needing to prove to himself that Ash could no longer torment him...yet fearing that he would hear his voice from the hall. "Gray?" He called a second later, not wanting to be alone in the apartment.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39