Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dr3amcatcher2000
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Grayson:

He stood up as well, tugging on his zip up black hoodie, then his black backpack. He pushed his hands into his pockets, "Alright, I'll let you know next time." He is an extremely nice guy. I wonder why he is talking to me.

A small smile crossed his face, "Are you sure you want to pay? I can pay if you want me too." while most people would say okay, Gray's past lover took emotional control over him, often making him pay. It was a screwed up way to do it, but Grayson had soon caught on. When Jax had asked how long he had lived here he stated, "Less than a year...maybe 7 months?" Gray couldn't help but look at Jax, he was a good looking guy, and came off very attractive. Gray had to stop himself from looking. Just because I like guys does not mean I need to flirt or look at them all the time.
Grayson:

He stood up as well, tugging on his zip up black hoodie, then his black backpack. He pushed his hands into his pockets, "Alright, I'll let you know next time." He is an extremely nice guy. I wonder why he is talking to me.

A small smile crossed his face, "Are you sure you want to pay? I can pay if you want me too." while most people would say okay, Gray's past lover took emotional control over him, often making him pay. It was a screwed up way to do it, but Grayson had soon caught on. When Jax had asked how long he had lived here he stated, "Less than a year...maybe 7 months?" Gray couldn't help but look at Jax, he was a good looking guy, and came off very attractive. Gray had to stop himself from looking. Just because I like guys does not mean I need to flirt or look at them all the time.
Jaxton:
He shook his head, "It's fine, I don't mind paying." he said with a shrug, matching his pace to Gray's. He's been here longer than I have... He thought, "I've only been here a month. I'm hoping next semester to get better classes, I was lucky to get any classes really." he said. "Have you been around the city at all?" he was curious about Gray and to Jax these seemed like simple enough questions to ask.

As they left the library he smiled at the feel of the warm sun on his skin, it had gotten cold in there and he didn't really realize it till he was out in the warmth. Jaxton didn't really like the cold that much, he preferred the sunshine and being outside. As the sun caught his hair it turned it almost a reddish brown, his eyes becoming pools of dark honey. Glancing over at Gray he smiled a shy smile, his eyes looking at his. Jax watched as the sun lightened up his eyes to a pretty shade, forcing him to hold his tongue before he could tell Gray how pretty they looked.

The courtyard was a bit crowded with students, Jax figured that most of the classes were probably out. Many of the students sat in groups on the grass or stood near the statues. "Do you like it here?" he asked, looking around. He still couldn't get over how big the school was.
Jaxton:
He shook his head, "It's fine, I don't mind paying." he said with a shrug, matching his pace to Gray's. He's been here longer than I have... He thought, "I've only been here a month. I'm hoping next semester to get better classes, I was lucky to get any classes really." he said. "Have you been around the city at all?" he was curious about Gray and to Jax these seemed like simple enough questions to ask.

As they left the library he smiled at the feel of the warm sun on his skin, it had gotten cold in there and he didn't really realize it till he was out in the warmth. Jaxton didn't really like the cold that much, he preferred the sunshine and being outside. As the sun caught his hair it turned it almost a reddish brown, his eyes becoming pools of dark honey. Glancing over at Gray he smiled a shy smile, his eyes looking at his. Jax watched as the sun lightened up his eyes to a pretty shade, forcing him to hold his tongue before he could tell Gray how pretty they looked.

The courtyard was a bit crowded with students, Jax figured that most of the classes were probably out. Many of the students sat in groups on the grass or stood near the statues. "Do you like it here?" he asked, looking around. He still couldn't get over how big the school was.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
Grayson:
With a hesitant nod, he followed next to Jax outside the library. He too enjoyed being outside, much like Jax, and took a soothing deep breath of the nature outside. He watched the students littered around the plaza and he glanced at Jax. Gray's eyes became a pretty green, the same green when the sun's golden rays penetrate a leaf in the summertime, light, beautiful, happy. his brown hair became highlighted with golden browns, the colors of a lion's mane. "I live in the city, and I've explored a bit of it. I know where the bus station is, atleast."

He paused for a minute, gently wiping some eraser shavings off of his dark blue skinny jeans, "I like it here, better than where I use to live." He straightened back up, he leafy eyes meeting Jax's, "Do you like it here? You've only been here a month so I don't know how much you've seen or done."
Grayson:
With a hesitant nod, he followed next to Jax outside the library. He too enjoyed being outside, much like Jax, and took a soothing deep breath of the nature outside. He watched the students littered around the plaza and he glanced at Jax. Gray's eyes became a pretty green, the same green when the sun's golden rays penetrate a leaf in the summertime, light, beautiful, happy. his brown hair became highlighted with golden browns, the colors of a lion's mane. "I live in the city, and I've explored a bit of it. I know where the bus station is, atleast."

He paused for a minute, gently wiping some eraser shavings off of his dark blue skinny jeans, "I like it here, better than where I use to live." He straightened back up, he leafy eyes meeting Jax's, "Do you like it here? You've only been here a month so I don't know how much you've seen or done."
Jaxton:
He laughed a bit, "That's good to know." He said, grinning. "It's okay, I'm not use to so many people or noise. I come from a small town where every one knew every one." He said, stopping when Gray did. Jax looked down at his own pants, covered with old paint that never washed out, then to Gray's. Gray seemed to be neater than him, more aware of how he looked. Jax didn't really care how he looked, not anymore. So long as he had on clothes and his body was clean then he was good.

"I haven't really seen or done much. I'm still trying to get everything in order." he said, leaving out how he also hadn't really thought about exploring the city. It had never really occurred to him, he had no one to show him around and he didn't want to just walk around and get lost. "I tend to just keep to myself most of the time." he said with another shrug. He noticed that when Gray straightened up they were similar to the same height, depending on how one of them was standing would make one of them taller than the other. "I live just outside of the school in an apartment, the closer the better really." He said.

Jax didn't pay much attention to those that walked past. He wasn't worried about Asher finding him, he was still in jail...there was no way he would find him, even when he did get out. Asher wouldn't be the kind to just walk by Jax either, that he knew for certian. Ash would go for him if he saw Jaxton, especially with another guy.

Soon the two made it to the food court, food trucks and food stands where dotted about. Most were opened but a few were closed. The mexican place was at the far side, it's doors open to let the smell of their delicious food mingle with the rest of the restaurants scents. Pointing to it he smiled again, "There it is, it does't look to crowded yet." He said, and began to walk a bit faster.
Jaxton:
He laughed a bit, "That's good to know." He said, grinning. "It's okay, I'm not use to so many people or noise. I come from a small town where every one knew every one." He said, stopping when Gray did. Jax looked down at his own pants, covered with old paint that never washed out, then to Gray's. Gray seemed to be neater than him, more aware of how he looked. Jax didn't really care how he looked, not anymore. So long as he had on clothes and his body was clean then he was good.

"I haven't really seen or done much. I'm still trying to get everything in order." he said, leaving out how he also hadn't really thought about exploring the city. It had never really occurred to him, he had no one to show him around and he didn't want to just walk around and get lost. "I tend to just keep to myself most of the time." he said with another shrug. He noticed that when Gray straightened up they were similar to the same height, depending on how one of them was standing would make one of them taller than the other. "I live just outside of the school in an apartment, the closer the better really." He said.

Jax didn't pay much attention to those that walked past. He wasn't worried about Asher finding him, he was still in jail...there was no way he would find him, even when he did get out. Asher wouldn't be the kind to just walk by Jax either, that he knew for certian. Ash would go for him if he saw Jaxton, especially with another guy.

Soon the two made it to the food court, food trucks and food stands where dotted about. Most were opened but a few were closed. The mexican place was at the far side, it's doors open to let the smell of their delicious food mingle with the rest of the restaurants scents. Pointing to it he smiled again, "There it is, it does't look to crowded yet." He said, and began to walk a bit faster.
Grayson:
He smiled then said, "In that case, I guess the city isn't really your thing, which is fine. I've just grown accustomed to it." He continued to walk next to Jaxton, sticking a little close. His words that he rambled out of his mouth were kind of nice, almost in a soothing way. His nervousness of Anthony ever finding him slowly began to ebb away the more he was with Jax. While he was still anxious and quiet, he preferred it that way. "I live in an apartment in the city. It's quite busy but I live quite high up...so it's not so bad."

As soon as they reached the food court, Gray kept up with Jax's increasing pace and walked behind him, jogging a bit to keep up. "I've never been here...I usually eat at home." His eye wandered around the large plaza of food trucks and restaurants. Students dwelled around, some playing games and others eating peacefully. He shook his head and slowly entered the resteraunt behind Jax, looking around quickly. When he didn't see Anthony, he became slightly braver and said quietly, "Wow...this looks cool."
Grayson:
He smiled then said, "In that case, I guess the city isn't really your thing, which is fine. I've just grown accustomed to it." He continued to walk next to Jaxton, sticking a little close. His words that he rambled out of his mouth were kind of nice, almost in a soothing way. His nervousness of Anthony ever finding him slowly began to ebb away the more he was with Jax. While he was still anxious and quiet, he preferred it that way. "I live in an apartment in the city. It's quite busy but I live quite high up...so it's not so bad."

As soon as they reached the food court, Gray kept up with Jax's increasing pace and walked behind him, jogging a bit to keep up. "I've never been here...I usually eat at home." His eye wandered around the large plaza of food trucks and restaurants. Students dwelled around, some playing games and others eating peacefully. He shook his head and slowly entered the resteraunt behind Jax, looking around quickly. When he didn't see Anthony, he became slightly braver and said quietly, "Wow...this looks cool."
Jaxton:
He shook his head, "I don't like heights, living up high is something I couldn't do." He said. As Jax walked he didn't notice that Gray had to jog a bit to keep up with him, his mind and stomach were on food now and there was no stopping him. He slowed down though as they walked in, Jax joining the line of customers. "I don't really cook....so I have no food at home." He said, rubbing the back of his head a bit nervously. "I mainly order out or just eat some snacks, I'm not a big cook." He glanced away a bit nervously.

"I like eating here, it gives me a chance to just think and relax." Jax looked out the window at the students and small restaurants. There were some that were just fast food while others were more like the Mexican place they stood in, where you ordered, sat down and waited for your food. The food was of better quality. There were a few actual restaurants but Jax figured Gray wouldn't be into those...those weren't exactly the places you went to with a guy that you were trying to be friends with, at least that's how it was to Jax.

The inside was lively though a bit small. There were booths, regular tables then high tops. Windows made up one wall, looking out into a gated porch like space where customers could go out and eat. "Where did you use to live?" he asked, leaning against the wall as they waited in line.
Jaxton:
He shook his head, "I don't like heights, living up high is something I couldn't do." He said. As Jax walked he didn't notice that Gray had to jog a bit to keep up with him, his mind and stomach were on food now and there was no stopping him. He slowed down though as they walked in, Jax joining the line of customers. "I don't really cook....so I have no food at home." He said, rubbing the back of his head a bit nervously. "I mainly order out or just eat some snacks, I'm not a big cook." He glanced away a bit nervously.

"I like eating here, it gives me a chance to just think and relax." Jax looked out the window at the students and small restaurants. There were some that were just fast food while others were more like the Mexican place they stood in, where you ordered, sat down and waited for your food. The food was of better quality. There were a few actual restaurants but Jax figured Gray wouldn't be into those...those weren't exactly the places you went to with a guy that you were trying to be friends with, at least that's how it was to Jax.

The inside was lively though a bit small. There were booths, regular tables then high tops. Windows made up one wall, looking out into a gated porch like space where customers could go out and eat. "Where did you use to live?" he asked, leaning against the wall as they waited in line.
Grayson:
While Grayson didn't really cook much either, he was still invested in learning rather than buying take out or eating at restaurants. He did respect Jax's decision though, because money didn't exactly grow on trees as college kids, and most kids didn't even know how to cook. While waiting in line, he continued to listen to Jax before he took out his phone in line and scrolled through Instagram for a second.

He soon put his phone away and replied softly, "It has a nice relaxing atmosphere I guess. You could study in here pretty well." He then said softly, rubbing his arm nervously, "I grew up and lived in Oregon...I then moved here for college for the criminal justice program." He didn't go in depth to the reasons why he moved, or Anthony, nor his past. "Where did you come from? I know a town where everyone knows everybody."
Grayson:
While Grayson didn't really cook much either, he was still invested in learning rather than buying take out or eating at restaurants. He did respect Jax's decision though, because money didn't exactly grow on trees as college kids, and most kids didn't even know how to cook. While waiting in line, he continued to listen to Jax before he took out his phone in line and scrolled through Instagram for a second.

He soon put his phone away and replied softly, "It has a nice relaxing atmosphere I guess. You could study in here pretty well." He then said softly, rubbing his arm nervously, "I grew up and lived in Oregon...I then moved here for college for the criminal justice program." He didn't go in depth to the reasons why he moved, or Anthony, nor his past. "Where did you come from? I know a town where everyone knows everybody."
Jaxton:
Jaxton was to much of a messy eater to eat and study. He would end up spilling something on the paper, just like when tried to paint and multitask. He nodded as Gray told him the state he was from. "I'm from Montana." He said like it was nothing, which to him it wasn't. He never planned on going back....though maybe just a few times to see his mom. "I needed a change so I came here, it was the cheapest and easiest to get into." He said. Jax also didn't go into his back ground. He didn't talk about it, he'd rather just forget.

Soon it was there turn to order. "I doubt you know the town I'm from." He said, adding silently, at least i hope you do... Looking at the menu he placed his order in for cheesy rice and beans with some chicken mixed in, stepping back he waited for Gray to order then paid for both of theirs. "Anywhere specific you wanna sit?" he asked, looking at the available seats.
Jaxton:
Jaxton was to much of a messy eater to eat and study. He would end up spilling something on the paper, just like when tried to paint and multitask. He nodded as Gray told him the state he was from. "I'm from Montana." He said like it was nothing, which to him it wasn't. He never planned on going back....though maybe just a few times to see his mom. "I needed a change so I came here, it was the cheapest and easiest to get into." He said. Jax also didn't go into his back ground. He didn't talk about it, he'd rather just forget.

Soon it was there turn to order. "I doubt you know the town I'm from." He said, adding silently, at least i hope you do... Looking at the menu he placed his order in for cheesy rice and beans with some chicken mixed in, stepping back he waited for Gray to order then paid for both of theirs. "Anywhere specific you wanna sit?" he asked, looking at the available seats.
Grayson:
He gave a quick nod, "It's a big city too, lots of options and opportunity." He replied, although the big city was mostly beneficial to him for hiding. It was true, getting here could be cheap if you found the best deals on transportation. Grayson had used cash to buy buses and Ubers across the states. While it hadn't been maybe the cheapest, it did work, and hid his tracks. "Its good to get a change of scenery, it's good for the soul, I suppose."

After Jax had ordered, Grayson ordered two quesadillas with huitlacoche. They said they didn't have much of it left, so he ended up only getting one with some seasoned rice as a side.

When Jax asked where they might want to sit, he surveyed the area than shrugged, "Up to you."
Grayson:
He gave a quick nod, "It's a big city too, lots of options and opportunity." He replied, although the big city was mostly beneficial to him for hiding. It was true, getting here could be cheap if you found the best deals on transportation. Grayson had used cash to buy buses and Ubers across the states. While it hadn't been maybe the cheapest, it did work, and hid his tracks. "Its good to get a change of scenery, it's good for the soul, I suppose."

After Jax had ordered, Grayson ordered two quesadillas with huitlacoche. They said they didn't have much of it left, so he ended up only getting one with some seasoned rice as a side.

When Jax asked where they might want to sit, he surveyed the area than shrugged, "Up to you."
Jaxton:
He nodded. Jax had bought a plane ticket to fly here, he knew he would impossible for Asher to locate him. He'd basically disappeared once his ex had been put into jail. "It is good for the soul...though sometimes I miss the quiet of Montana." he said.

He waited patiently then once he'd paid he headed over to one of the high top tables in the corner and sat down. "Will this do?" he asked Gray, setting his bag down in the empty chair next to him. Jaxton was a person that liked to smile and right now he was starring at Gray and smiling happily. He couldn't remember the last time he had sat down with someone and eaten lunch, just him and a friend. Even though Jax and Gray had only met today Jax was willing to call him a friend...Jax needed a friend and he felt like Gray needed one too.

"The food shouldn't take long to get ready, while we wait I'll get our drinks." He said, "What would you like?" He asked grabbing Gray's cup. Once Gray told him he went to fill up their cups. Jaxton was use to doing things for people, he was like a servant in his last relationship. Getting what Asher wanted when he wanted it, picking up the food and groceries, dropping Asher off where he wanted. It was something that had stuck with him even after he had left, and he didn't really mind it...it made him feel useful.

He filled up the drinks and put lids on them then grabbed two straws and headed back to the table, setting both cups down. "I hope it tastes good, some of the sodas seemed a bit watery." He said, sitting in the chair and sipping at his drink and getting the receipt out from his pocket to see what order number they were. "Since you live more in the city than I do do you know any good eating places?" He asked, his eyes flicking up a bit to look at Gray.
Jaxton:
He nodded. Jax had bought a plane ticket to fly here, he knew he would impossible for Asher to locate him. He'd basically disappeared once his ex had been put into jail. "It is good for the soul...though sometimes I miss the quiet of Montana." he said.

He waited patiently then once he'd paid he headed over to one of the high top tables in the corner and sat down. "Will this do?" he asked Gray, setting his bag down in the empty chair next to him. Jaxton was a person that liked to smile and right now he was starring at Gray and smiling happily. He couldn't remember the last time he had sat down with someone and eaten lunch, just him and a friend. Even though Jax and Gray had only met today Jax was willing to call him a friend...Jax needed a friend and he felt like Gray needed one too.

"The food shouldn't take long to get ready, while we wait I'll get our drinks." He said, "What would you like?" He asked grabbing Gray's cup. Once Gray told him he went to fill up their cups. Jaxton was use to doing things for people, he was like a servant in his last relationship. Getting what Asher wanted when he wanted it, picking up the food and groceries, dropping Asher off where he wanted. It was something that had stuck with him even after he had left, and he didn't really mind it...it made him feel useful.

He filled up the drinks and put lids on them then grabbed two straws and headed back to the table, setting both cups down. "I hope it tastes good, some of the sodas seemed a bit watery." He said, sitting in the chair and sipping at his drink and getting the receipt out from his pocket to see what order number they were. "Since you live more in the city than I do do you know any good eating places?" He asked, his eyes flicking up a bit to look at Gray.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39