Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dr3amcatcher2000
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Grayson:

While he still thought take out was a couples thing, he felt that Jaxton's past probably had something to do with it. He had learned about this in psychology, something normative... The words couldn't come to him, but the thought of getting out to Jax was probably nice. He must have been stuck inside a house most of the time.

Gray would admit, cuddling with him did sound nice. He hadn't cuddled with anyone in almost a year. After leaving his ex, the bed felt so empty and it took him for ever to get use to the space that surrounded him.

When their food came, Gray glanced down at it and then at the waiter, returning the grin. Instead of the chopsticks, Gray picked up his fork and began t eat his orange chicken, silent as he ate it. It was very good, some of the best he had ever had. That was one perk of the city; good food.

Tapping the table with his fingers, he swallowed his mouthful then asked Jax, "So, how is it?"
Grayson:

While he still thought take out was a couples thing, he felt that Jaxton's past probably had something to do with it. He had learned about this in psychology, something normative... The words couldn't come to him, but the thought of getting out to Jax was probably nice. He must have been stuck inside a house most of the time.

Gray would admit, cuddling with him did sound nice. He hadn't cuddled with anyone in almost a year. After leaving his ex, the bed felt so empty and it took him for ever to get use to the space that surrounded him.

When their food came, Gray glanced down at it and then at the waiter, returning the grin. Instead of the chopsticks, Gray picked up his fork and began t eat his orange chicken, silent as he ate it. It was very good, some of the best he had ever had. That was one perk of the city; good food.

Tapping the table with his fingers, he swallowed his mouthful then asked Jax, "So, how is it?"
Jaxton:

"So good." He said as he stuck more food into his mouth, looking at Gray happily. Food was his weakness and something that made him happy. As Jax ate he knew this wouldn't be their last time eating here, he wanted to come back and try more food.

Swallowing his bite he said, "We could cuddle after this." He sipped his drink watching Gray, "I like cuddling." He said. Jax then began to wonder which one of them was the more dominant one in the relationship, so far it didn't seem to be so clear.

Jax continued to eat his food and sip at his drink till his plate was empty and only ice was left in his cup. Leaning back against the seat he stretched out his legs then pressed his knees to Gray's with a blush and smile.
Jaxton:

"So good." He said as he stuck more food into his mouth, looking at Gray happily. Food was his weakness and something that made him happy. As Jax ate he knew this wouldn't be their last time eating here, he wanted to come back and try more food.

Swallowing his bite he said, "We could cuddle after this." He sipped his drink watching Gray, "I like cuddling." He said. Jax then began to wonder which one of them was the more dominant one in the relationship, so far it didn't seem to be so clear.

Jax continued to eat his food and sip at his drink till his plate was empty and only ice was left in his cup. Leaning back against the seat he stretched out his legs then pressed his knees to Gray's with a blush and smile.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
Grayson:

Gray smiled, "Good to hear. Maybe we'll come back for another date." He glanced away and began to finish eating his orange chicken and rice, his stomach becoming quite full.

Honestly, he didn't know who was the more dominant in the relationship. In his last one, he had been very submissive, so it was unclear to him. Jax did like to flirt, and Gray would sometimes getting teasingly physical with him. He didn't know, and maybe, it would be that they both were dominant and submissive.

Once Grayson was done, he let out a sigh and glanced at Jax, " Well, I think we should get out of here and get to your place. I want to make sure you get tucked in nicely, and don't hurt your arm again."
Grayson:

Gray smiled, "Good to hear. Maybe we'll come back for another date." He glanced away and began to finish eating his orange chicken and rice, his stomach becoming quite full.

Honestly, he didn't know who was the more dominant in the relationship. In his last one, he had been very submissive, so it was unclear to him. Jax did like to flirt, and Gray would sometimes getting teasingly physical with him. He didn't know, and maybe, it would be that they both were dominant and submissive.

Once Grayson was done, he let out a sigh and glanced at Jax, " Well, I think we should get out of here and get to your place. I want to make sure you get tucked in nicely, and don't hurt your arm again."
Jaxton:

"I would like that." He said when Gray suggested they could come back for another date. Jax glanced down at his arm, wishing he could make it heal. "As long as you're the one tucking me in then I won't mind." He said sending Gray a wink.

The waiter came then and gathered their plates, leaving the check. Jax had to hold himself back from grabbing it, Gray had said he could pay next time so he would have to be content with that. Leaning back in the seat he closed his eyes, suddenly feeling very tired.

The day hadn't gone like he had planned. In his mind he had expected the game to be a big success, for the team to go and celebrate afterwards. Now he was stuck in a cast, unable to play volleyball for week and the game lost. At least he would still be able to draw, if it was his dominate wrist that had been broken Jax knew he would end up going mad by the time he got the cast off. The only upside to this he saw so far was that he would be able to finish that drawing of Gray from his dream.

Jax shivered and pulled at his shorts with his good hand, wishing they were pants. The place was freezing and goosebumps began to line his arms.
Jaxton:

"I would like that." He said when Gray suggested they could come back for another date. Jax glanced down at his arm, wishing he could make it heal. "As long as you're the one tucking me in then I won't mind." He said sending Gray a wink.

The waiter came then and gathered their plates, leaving the check. Jax had to hold himself back from grabbing it, Gray had said he could pay next time so he would have to be content with that. Leaning back in the seat he closed his eyes, suddenly feeling very tired.

The day hadn't gone like he had planned. In his mind he had expected the game to be a big success, for the team to go and celebrate afterwards. Now he was stuck in a cast, unable to play volleyball for week and the game lost. At least he would still be able to draw, if it was his dominate wrist that had been broken Jax knew he would end up going mad by the time he got the cast off. The only upside to this he saw so far was that he would be able to finish that drawing of Gray from his dream.

Jax shivered and pulled at his shorts with his good hand, wishing they were pants. The place was freezing and goosebumps began to line his arms.
Grayson:

Reaching forward, Gray pulled the check towards him. With the pen in his hand, he wrote the tip amount and then the total, putting the amount of money in dollars in the check and sliding it back. Because he no longer needed to wait because he hadn't given a credit card, he stood up and pushed his chair in then grabbed his jacket, pulling it on.

He stood behind Jax's chair and leaned down, giving him a small kiss on his cheek before pulling out his chair, "Alright, lets get out of here." He noticed the shivers that ran through Jax's body and he set his warm hands on his shoulders, "You seem quite cold."
Grayson:

Reaching forward, Gray pulled the check towards him. With the pen in his hand, he wrote the tip amount and then the total, putting the amount of money in dollars in the check and sliding it back. Because he no longer needed to wait because he hadn't given a credit card, he stood up and pushed his chair in then grabbed his jacket, pulling it on.

He stood behind Jax's chair and leaned down, giving him a small kiss on his cheek before pulling out his chair, "Alright, lets get out of here." He noticed the shivers that ran through Jax's body and he set his warm hands on his shoulders, "You seem quite cold."
Jaxton:

He thanked Gray as he pulled out his chair then nodded a bit, "I'm always cold." He said, blushing a bit from the kiss. Standing he grabbed his bag, slinging it over his shoulder then grabbed Gray's hand ready to head back to his apartment and sleep.

"Thanks for taking me out tonight." He said as they left, the warm night air helping to warm up his body. "Better enjoy me in these shorts while you can." He teased, "It'll be awhile before I put them back on." He grinned at Gray, his hair falling into his eyes.

Jax was thankful he had Gray, he honestly didn't know what he would do if he didn't have him by his side right now. He'd probably be at home pigging out over junk food and ice cream to make him feel better about being out of volleyball for so long. "I hope this doesn't put a damper on date plans." He said, referring to his arm. There was a movie coming up that he was wanting to see but hadn't quite worked up the courage to ask Gray. He was trying to think of a cute way to do rather than just asking him out right.
Jaxton:

He thanked Gray as he pulled out his chair then nodded a bit, "I'm always cold." He said, blushing a bit from the kiss. Standing he grabbed his bag, slinging it over his shoulder then grabbed Gray's hand ready to head back to his apartment and sleep.

"Thanks for taking me out tonight." He said as they left, the warm night air helping to warm up his body. "Better enjoy me in these shorts while you can." He teased, "It'll be awhile before I put them back on." He grinned at Gray, his hair falling into his eyes.

Jax was thankful he had Gray, he honestly didn't know what he would do if he didn't have him by his side right now. He'd probably be at home pigging out over junk food and ice cream to make him feel better about being out of volleyball for so long. "I hope this doesn't put a damper on date plans." He said, referring to his arm. There was a movie coming up that he was wanting to see but hadn't quite worked up the courage to ask Gray. He was trying to think of a cute way to do rather than just asking him out right.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39