Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Dr3amcatcher2000
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Grayson:

He sat back and was quite happy to listen to Jax ramble on and on about his classes. He had such a soothing voice, it kind of lulled Gray into a feeling of such calm, he felt that at some point, opening up to him wouldn't be too hard. He nodded though to acknowledge Jax as he talked, a small smile barely visible across his lips.

He soon began to pick at a small hole on the table, "hm, I'm Majoring in Criminal Justice." He paused for a second then figured the correct social attitude would be to ask him back. "What about you? Your major?"

When Jax had looked at his phone and made a remark he blinked and asked, "What's wrong?"
Grayson:

He sat back and was quite happy to listen to Jax ramble on and on about his classes. He had such a soothing voice, it kind of lulled Gray into a feeling of such calm, he felt that at some point, opening up to him wouldn't be too hard. He nodded though to acknowledge Jax as he talked, a small smile barely visible across his lips.

He soon began to pick at a small hole on the table, "hm, I'm Majoring in Criminal Justice." He paused for a second then figured the correct social attitude would be to ask him back. "What about you? Your major?"

When Jax had looked at his phone and made a remark he blinked and asked, "What's wrong?"
Jaxton:
"That's sounds cool." He said, watching as Gray picked at the table. "I'm just majoring in history." Jax sat back in his chair, criminal justice sounded so much cooler than history. A person could make more of a difference in the world with that versus history. "What got you into that?" He asked, his eyes flicking up to him.

When Gray asked what was wrong Jax sighed, "My professor will be late to my next class....I had some plans tonight but now they will be getting pushed back." He said, his eyes falling to his phone. "The professor has been like this since the class started. He never does any thing on time...at least he's giving us notice this time." Jax took his phone and shoved it into his back pack, "Do you have any professors like that?" He asked, his eyes seeming to be looking at Gray but really looking past him.

Soon and idea floated into his mind, it startled him a bit at how abrupt it was and he hesitated to ask it. Instead he waited for Gray to answer, so as to not load him with so many questions at once. He didn't want to seem like he was being pushy or coming on to him. Jax would just like a friend right now, someone he hung out with outside of college.
Jaxton:
"That's sounds cool." He said, watching as Gray picked at the table. "I'm just majoring in history." Jax sat back in his chair, criminal justice sounded so much cooler than history. A person could make more of a difference in the world with that versus history. "What got you into that?" He asked, his eyes flicking up to him.

When Gray asked what was wrong Jax sighed, "My professor will be late to my next class....I had some plans tonight but now they will be getting pushed back." He said, his eyes falling to his phone. "The professor has been like this since the class started. He never does any thing on time...at least he's giving us notice this time." Jax took his phone and shoved it into his back pack, "Do you have any professors like that?" He asked, his eyes seeming to be looking at Gray but really looking past him.

Soon and idea floated into his mind, it startled him a bit at how abrupt it was and he hesitated to ask it. Instead he waited for Gray to answer, so as to not load him with so many questions at once. He didn't want to seem like he was being pushy or coming on to him. Jax would just like a friend right now, someone he hung out with outside of college.
Please click my lovely dragons :3
GHQ92.gifVAcXN.gifdJkB6.gifrivtL.gif
Grayson:

He nodded to his reply. Gray liked history, but had never really studied deeply into it. Gray thought history was cool, but never really actively tried to learn it. Sure, if a documentary was on, he'd watch it, but nothing like majoring in it. It wasn't him, but he understood that Jax liked history. "Oh, um... I don't know, I've just always liked the criminal justice system. How'd you get into into a history major?"

He gave a frown, "ah, I'm sorry. Professors that do that are the worst. Just because you're a student doesn't mean you don't have important things going on outside of class. Some people have kids...you know." He avoided Gray''s eyes contact, even though he wasn't really looking at him, "I don't have any this year at least."

Gray was never comfortable starting a conversation, he was one that would talk when spoken to, which made him seem respectful, but he was really just always nervous. He went back to picking at the chipped wood of the table. " What type of plans?"
Grayson:

He nodded to his reply. Gray liked history, but had never really studied deeply into it. Gray thought history was cool, but never really actively tried to learn it. Sure, if a documentary was on, he'd watch it, but nothing like majoring in it. It wasn't him, but he understood that Jax liked history. "Oh, um... I don't know, I've just always liked the criminal justice system. How'd you get into into a history major?"

He gave a frown, "ah, I'm sorry. Professors that do that are the worst. Just because you're a student doesn't mean you don't have important things going on outside of class. Some people have kids...you know." He avoided Gray''s eyes contact, even though he wasn't really looking at him, "I don't have any this year at least."

Gray was never comfortable starting a conversation, he was one that would talk when spoken to, which made him seem respectful, but he was really just always nervous. He went back to picking at the chipped wood of the table. " What type of plans?"
Jaxton:
"I've always really liked learning about the past and how it's changed over time. I think there's a lot to learn in it." He said. When Gray said he didn't have any professors like the one Jax had he smiled a bit, "You're lucky then at least. I hope you don't get a professor like this." With a shrug he said, "Nothing important, just some stuff I like to do after class and home work. It's why I was so focused on getting this packet done before class ended." At this Jax grew a bit shy...he didn't know why talking about his talent of painting made him grow shy but it did. To him talking about it made him feel like he was showing off, and Jax didn't like to show off.

"Do you do anything after class, like a hobby or sport or anything?" He asked. He figured Gray was done with the packet and took his notes back, stuffing them back into his back pack. He ran a hand through is dark hair, ruffling it up a bit. His jeans had faded spots of paint on them, his shirt however had no paint on it and looked fairly new. His shoes were old and worn but had no holes, just paint and dirt stains.
Jaxton:
"I've always really liked learning about the past and how it's changed over time. I think there's a lot to learn in it." He said. When Gray said he didn't have any professors like the one Jax had he smiled a bit, "You're lucky then at least. I hope you don't get a professor like this." With a shrug he said, "Nothing important, just some stuff I like to do after class and home work. It's why I was so focused on getting this packet done before class ended." At this Jax grew a bit shy...he didn't know why talking about his talent of painting made him grow shy but it did. To him talking about it made him feel like he was showing off, and Jax didn't like to show off.

"Do you do anything after class, like a hobby or sport or anything?" He asked. He figured Gray was done with the packet and took his notes back, stuffing them back into his back pack. He ran a hand through is dark hair, ruffling it up a bit. His jeans had faded spots of paint on them, his shirt however had no paint on it and looked fairly new. His shoes were old and worn but had no holes, just paint and dirt stains.
Grayson:

Taking back his packet, he took out a folder and slipped it in. He kept listening to Jaxton though. He pushed it back into his backpack, noticing the way Jaxton's clothes looked and had a pretty good idea of his hobby, and it was exaggerated thinking due to his criminal thinking classes, part of his criminal justice degree. He seemed shy though, so Gray didn't push the subject, he just gave a small smile, "oh, okay."

Gray didn't really want to admit it but he said quietly, "I like to sing, and I like yoga." He was embarrassed about it, thinking it wasn't exactly what masculine nor guys do, but it made him happy. "It's stupid, I know"
Grayson:

Taking back his packet, he took out a folder and slipped it in. He kept listening to Jaxton though. He pushed it back into his backpack, noticing the way Jaxton's clothes looked and had a pretty good idea of his hobby, and it was exaggerated thinking due to his criminal thinking classes, part of his criminal justice degree. He seemed shy though, so Gray didn't push the subject, he just gave a small smile, "oh, okay."

Gray didn't really want to admit it but he said quietly, "I like to sing, and I like yoga." He was embarrassed about it, thinking it wasn't exactly what masculine nor guys do, but it made him happy. "It's stupid, I know"
Jaxton:
"I don't think it's stupid. I actually prefer male singers over female singers....and yoga is a great way to stretch out the body. Not many people realize it but yoga is pretty useful." he said, offering Gray a smile. Jax could tell he was shy about just like Jax was about painting.

"So if that was your only class of the day what are you going to do for the rest of the day?" He asked, working up his nerve to ask his the question that had popped into his mind a few minutes ago. "My class was suppose to be at 3 but it's now pushed back to 5, so I don't really have anything to do." he said with a shrug.
Jaxton:
"I don't think it's stupid. I actually prefer male singers over female singers....and yoga is a great way to stretch out the body. Not many people realize it but yoga is pretty useful." he said, offering Gray a smile. Jax could tell he was shy about just like Jax was about painting.

"So if that was your only class of the day what are you going to do for the rest of the day?" He asked, working up his nerve to ask his the question that had popped into his mind a few minutes ago. "My class was suppose to be at 3 but it's now pushed back to 5, so I don't really have anything to do." he said with a shrug.
Grayson:

His cheeks became red at Jax's reaffirmation of his hobbies. "Oh, well I'm glad you see the benefits of yoga. It's fun. Maybe you should come to a class sometime with- " He quickly cut himself off, not wanting to offer yoga to another guy who might not want to do it. Even if Jax said it was beneficial, would he really do it?

"The rest of the day? Well, I was going to finish some homework, but I was going to go home and do nothing. Why? You have something in mind?" He leaned forward to hear what he might have to say.
Grayson:

His cheeks became red at Jax's reaffirmation of his hobbies. "Oh, well I'm glad you see the benefits of yoga. It's fun. Maybe you should come to a class sometime with- " He quickly cut himself off, not wanting to offer yoga to another guy who might not want to do it. Even if Jax said it was beneficial, would he really do it?

"The rest of the day? Well, I was going to finish some homework, but I was going to go home and do nothing. Why? You have something in mind?" He leaned forward to hear what he might have to say.
Jaxton:
His eyes went to Gray's face when he started to suggest that he should come to a class. "With you?" He asked softly, finishing the sentence that Gray had started. "I'd like to give it a try, I can't promise that I'll be any good at it though." He said, his eyes falling down to his lap. "I hope you don't mind me...." Jax didn't know what to call what he just did, "Invite myself...?" He said, his face was also a bit red as he looked back at Gray.

His fingers picked at a loose strand on his faded jeans as he said, "I was gonna see if you wanted to get lunch. This new place just opened up last week that I've been wanting to try." He said, "It's a mexican place, I've heard good things about it. If you don't want to it's fine....I was just wondering." He said, his eyes now back on his jeans as he picked at the thread some more. Jaxton didn't know where this boost of confidence came from, he didn't not like it but...he wasn't use to it. He wasn't normally the confident one when he was around other people. By him self though he could be confident...mostly. "If you're not up for it though it's fine." He said.
Jaxton:
His eyes went to Gray's face when he started to suggest that he should come to a class. "With you?" He asked softly, finishing the sentence that Gray had started. "I'd like to give it a try, I can't promise that I'll be any good at it though." He said, his eyes falling down to his lap. "I hope you don't mind me...." Jax didn't know what to call what he just did, "Invite myself...?" He said, his face was also a bit red as he looked back at Gray.

His fingers picked at a loose strand on his faded jeans as he said, "I was gonna see if you wanted to get lunch. This new place just opened up last week that I've been wanting to try." He said, "It's a mexican place, I've heard good things about it. If you don't want to it's fine....I was just wondering." He said, his eyes now back on his jeans as he picked at the thread some more. Jaxton didn't know where this boost of confidence came from, he didn't not like it but...he wasn't use to it. He wasn't normally the confident one when he was around other people. By him self though he could be confident...mostly. "If you're not up for it though it's fine." He said.
Grayson:
He gave a slow blink before he replied quietly, "no, I don't mind at all. I was going to invite you, I just didn't know if you'd want to...or be willing to go. I konw in today's world, boys doing yoga is seen as....weird." He grabbed his phone from his back pocket of his jeans and set it on the table, checking the time. His background was a picture of him, clearly cropped out of another picture. His brunette hair was dull in the picture, his face kind of unhappy. It was a reminder to Grayson to keep trying.

With a flick of his finger, he turned his phone off and he looked back at Jax, "I'd be down to go to lunch with you. I love Mexican food. " He tried to give him a reassuring smile, although as the slightly nervous human being here, he didn't know it would give off much confidence to him. "We can go now."
Grayson:
He gave a slow blink before he replied quietly, "no, I don't mind at all. I was going to invite you, I just didn't know if you'd want to...or be willing to go. I konw in today's world, boys doing yoga is seen as....weird." He grabbed his phone from his back pocket of his jeans and set it on the table, checking the time. His background was a picture of him, clearly cropped out of another picture. His brunette hair was dull in the picture, his face kind of unhappy. It was a reminder to Grayson to keep trying.

With a flick of his finger, he turned his phone off and he looked back at Jax, "I'd be down to go to lunch with you. I love Mexican food. " He tried to give him a reassuring smile, although as the slightly nervous human being here, he didn't know it would give off much confidence to him. "We can go now."
Jaxton:
He smiled as well and gave a nod, "Just let me know when and where and I'll be there." He said, his eyes glancing down at Gray's phone. He wondered why he had a picture of him self but didn't say anything. It wasn't exactly a....good photo. Jax knew it was mean to think but he couldn't help it. He didn't get long to ponder over it though as Gray turned the screen off.

"Okay, I'll pay for it, my treat." Jax stood and grabbed his bag, zipping it up before slinging it across his shoulder. "It's just a short walk there, we'll be there in no time." He said and began to walk out of the library, his mind abuzz with thoughts. Am I...flirting with him? he wondered. It wasn't intentional, he never thought of himself as the flirting type. I hope he doesn't think I'm flirting, I don't want a relationship....I just want a friend His thoughts put him a little on edge so he tried to make conversation. "How long have you lived here?" he asked.
Jaxton:
He smiled as well and gave a nod, "Just let me know when and where and I'll be there." He said, his eyes glancing down at Gray's phone. He wondered why he had a picture of him self but didn't say anything. It wasn't exactly a....good photo. Jax knew it was mean to think but he couldn't help it. He didn't get long to ponder over it though as Gray turned the screen off.

"Okay, I'll pay for it, my treat." Jax stood and grabbed his bag, zipping it up before slinging it across his shoulder. "It's just a short walk there, we'll be there in no time." He said and began to walk out of the library, his mind abuzz with thoughts. Am I...flirting with him? he wondered. It wasn't intentional, he never thought of himself as the flirting type. I hope he doesn't think I'm flirting, I don't want a relationship....I just want a friend His thoughts put him a little on edge so he tried to make conversation. "How long have you lived here?" he asked.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39