Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with LexS
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@LogrithmGames

Caiatra went to Soleil, asking tons of questions before returning with a smile.
@LogrithmGames

Caiatra went to Soleil, asking tons of questions before returning with a smile.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@LexS

"Did the clan do well?" Starlock asked, driving an important one to her attention.
@LexS

"Did the clan do well?" Starlock asked, driving an important one to her attention.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
"Yes, everyone is calm and well." She bounced a bit.
"Yes, everyone is calm and well." She bounced a bit.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
@LexS

"You seem pleased." Starlock observed. "Should we keep this status since it makes everyone happy?"
@LexS

"You seem pleased." Starlock observed. "Should we keep this status since it makes everyone happy?"
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

She nodded, "Of course, I'll be the one leading, but yes."
@LogrithmGames

She nodded, "Of course, I'll be the one leading, but yes."
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

Ciatara has asked for me to race her." Starlock answered. "will you be fine if she makes changes to reeflect such?"
@LexS

Ciatara has asked for me to race her." Starlock answered. "will you be fine if she makes changes to reeflect such?"
"Sure, whatever." Soleil ducked into a tent, "I'm taking a nap."

@LogrithmGames
"Sure, whatever." Soleil ducked into a tent, "I'm taking a nap."

@LogrithmGames
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

"I guesss we can race if you wish." Starlock said as she turned to face Ciatara.
@LexS

"I guesss we can race if you wish." Starlock said as she turned to face Ciatara.
@LogrithmGames

"Really?" She bounced excitedly.
@LogrithmGames

"Really?" She bounced excitedly.
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

"Yes." Starlock answered. "Meet me on the rim above us." she said.
@LexS

"Yes." Starlock answered. "Meet me on the rim above us." she said.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27