Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with LexS
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
She was quite agile as she went, carefully flapping her wings only when needed.

@LogrithmGames
She was quite agile as she went, carefully flapping her wings only when needed.

@LogrithmGames
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
Feel free to pm me if you wanna rp!
@LexS

Starlock watched as Ciatara rose past one...two thousand dragonlengthss. she had passed the first segment of the pillar. perhaps resting would get her farther.

Most dragons were resting after passing each segment. every two or three minutes, one would fall out of the sky and land on the ground, badly out of breath.
@LexS

Starlock watched as Ciatara rose past one...two thousand dragonlengthss. she had passed the first segment of the pillar. perhaps resting would get her farther.

Most dragons were resting after passing each segment. every two or three minutes, one would fall out of the sky and land on the ground, badly out of breath.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

Caiatra didn't rest. Not yet. She continued upward with a grin. She was very playful about it, twisting around and going in small circles. This seemed to make her go up a bit faster.
@LogrithmGames

Caiatra didn't rest. Not yet. She continued upward with a grin. She was very playful about it, twisting around and going in small circles. This seemed to make her go up a bit faster.
What's the prob?
dog.
Why hello! It's been a hot minute since I've been on (since August) but I'm pretty sure I'm back now.
@LexS

Starlock watched as she continued to rise. She was past most of the dragons, but the ones left were the serious ones. they ewch were getting fo the fifth and sisth segments before having to come down again. one had made it to the seventh, where the air was thin, and he was still going up.
@LexS

Starlock watched as she continued to rise. She was past most of the dragons, but the ones left were the serious ones. they ewch were getting fo the fifth and sisth segments before having to come down again. one had made it to the seventh, where the air was thin, and he was still going up.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@LogrithmGames

Caiatra cheered, switching to a vertical approach where she spun straight upward, rarely flapping her wings. It was easy to use in thin air, and was quick.
@LogrithmGames

Caiatra cheered, switching to a vertical approach where she spun straight upward, rarely flapping her wings. It was easy to use in thin air, and was quick.
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

Coatara had suddenly gotten faster, much to Starlock's confusion. The sound barrier was much lower in thin air. unless Ciatara was using magic, she would pass out soon from the thin air. The lead dragon was halfway up the eights segment when he started climbing. he had taken a few motions, barely visible, before flaling towards Ciatara. Not good.
@LexS

Coatara had suddenly gotten faster, much to Starlock's confusion. The sound barrier was much lower in thin air. unless Ciatara was using magic, she would pass out soon from the thin air. The lead dragon was halfway up the eights segment when he started climbing. he had taken a few motions, barely visible, before flaling towards Ciatara. Not good.
Caiatra abruptly stopped and paused mid air, letting herself fall a bit, not too far, before going back up at her original pace. This was to give her a moment to relax and breath before continuing. She was careful to watch where she was going, avoiding other dragons.

@LogrithmGames
Caiatra abruptly stopped and paused mid air, letting herself fall a bit, not too far, before going back up at her original pace. This was to give her a moment to relax and breath before continuing. She was careful to watch where she was going, avoiding other dragons.

@LogrithmGames
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

Ciatara made it past the seventh segment, only the eight remained at the top, guarded by strong winds and very thin air, only the arcanist had scaled it.
@LexS

Ciatara made it past the seventh segment, only the eight remained at the top, guarded by strong winds and very thin air, only the arcanist had scaled it.
@LogrithmGames

She suddenly switched tactics again, spinning upward vertically. She was quickly running out of air, but she knew if she fell she would be fine.
@LogrithmGames

She suddenly switched tactics again, spinning upward vertically. She was quickly running out of air, but she knew if she fell she would be fine.
What's the prob?
dog.
@LexS

amlost there. She passed the lead dragons mark, much to his dismay, and was almost to the top of the eighth segment and top of the pillar. hopefully she didnt pass out there, because there was no saving her if she did.
@LexS

amlost there. She passed the lead dragons mark, much to his dismay, and was almost to the top of the eighth segment and top of the pillar. hopefully she didnt pass out there, because there was no saving her if she did.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27