Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Grey Matters OOC page
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
Like who goes when?
Like who goes when?
Yeah, like a list
Yeah, like a list
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Hmm... maybe so we do not get too far ahead.
Hmm... maybe so we do not get too far ahead.
Also, working title for the RP "Grey Matters"

Any thoughts? :3
Also, working title for the RP "Grey Matters"

Any thoughts? :3
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Because they are neutral?
Because they are neutral?
OH lol I love that title!

I generally am not a fan of posting orders, but we should definitely establish ettiquette about when to pause so some things don't get too far ahead at least. :)
OH lol I love that title!

I generally am not a fan of posting orders, but we should definitely establish ettiquette about when to pause so some things don't get too far ahead at least. :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I can understand just continuing if it's just a conversation between two people and they aren't doing anything super plot important.

But if it's like... the middle of a scene with a buncha people, we should probably pause if someone can't post.
I can understand just continuing if it's just a conversation between two people and they aren't doing anything super plot important.

But if it's like... the middle of a scene with a buncha people, we should probably pause if someone can't post.
Nextgenlogo.png
Yeah definitely a good idea lol
Yeah definitely a good idea lol
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Lets just all agree now:

FREAKING LET US KNOW IF SOMETHING COMES UP
A good roleplay should be able to keep going with at least a post, per person, per every couple of days, if not more

If you wind up unable to post, just... freaking tell us
And if you lose interest, tell us that, too. We can find a way to write out your character in a reasonable, and respectful way.
Lets just all agree now:

FREAKING LET US KNOW IF SOMETHING COMES UP
A good roleplay should be able to keep going with at least a post, per person, per every couple of days, if not more

If you wind up unable to post, just... freaking tell us
And if you lose interest, tell us that, too. We can find a way to write out your character in a reasonable, and respectful way.
Nextgenlogo.png
I can't tell you how many good RPs die, just because someone herp-derped off the deep-end, lost interest, and never said anything. Everyone kept waiting on them, and everyone else eventually said screw it too.
I can't tell you how many good RPs die, just because someone herp-derped off the deep-end, lost interest, and never said anything. Everyone kept waiting on them, and everyone else eventually said screw it too.
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20