Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Grey Matters OOC page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Awesome! :D @Nijiryu Hey welcome! :) [quote][u][b]Standard Information[/b][/u] [b]Name:[/b] Vho (refuses to give their serial number to anyone; name adapted from the encrypted version of the word for 'self') [b]Pronouns:[/b] He/they [b]Age:[/b] Unknown, but adult [b]Race:[/b] Droid with parts of many different models [b]Affiliation:[/b] Sympathetic with the Republic, but hasn't fully declared a side. Keeps to him/themself [b]Occupation:[/b] Pilot; mainly shipping and transport of people (imagine space taxi) [u][b]Physical Description[/b][/u] [b]Height:[/b] 6' when standing normally; can straighten legs to about 6'7" [b]Weight:[/b] Probably around/over 200lbs. Metal is heavy [b]Body Type:[/b] Do robots have those? He/they have digitigrade legs and arms with a typical humanlike anatomy [b]Hair:[/b] None [b]Eyes: [/b] Mismatched optics, one red, one colorless/black. Has extremely good eyesight [b]Facial structure:[/b] None [u][b]Physical Details[/b][/u] [b]Markings & Tattoos:[/b] Has a few scratches and scuffs. Wants to get an engraving but is too chicken at the moment [b]Adornments & Growths:[/b] Typically wears a cape or cloaks of sorts, not like the Jedi's cloaks though. It's grey, not brown as well. [b]Additional Note(s):[/b] Force sensitive. He was created using the blood of a Force-sensitive species, and is really protective of himself as a result. He does need some sort of food as a result, be that nutrient injections or food run through a special processor. Who knows why he was created. Someone wanted to be a mad scientist[/quote] Ahhh I'm gonna draw him soon XD
Awesome! :D @Nijiryu Hey welcome! :)
Quote:
Standard Information
Name: Vho (refuses to give their serial number to anyone; name adapted from the encrypted version of the word for 'self')

Pronouns: He/they

Race: Droid with parts of many different models

Affiliation: Sympathetic with the Republic, but hasn't fully declared a side. Keeps to him/themself

Occupation: Pilot; mainly shipping and transport of people (imagine space taxi)

Physical Description
Height: 6' when standing normally; can straighten legs to about 6'7"

Weight: Probably around/over 200lbs. Metal is heavy

Body Type: Do robots have those? He/they have digitigrade legs and arms with a typical humanlike anatomy

Hair: None

Eyes: Mismatched optics, one red, one colorless/black. Has extremely good eyesight

Facial structure: None

Physical Details
Markings & Tattoos: Has a few scratches and scuffs. Wants to get an engraving but is too chicken at the moment

Adornments & Growths: Typically wears a cape or cloaks of sorts, not like the Jedi's cloaks though. It's grey, not brown as well.

Additional Note(s): Force sensitive. He was created using the blood of a Force-sensitive species, and is really protective of himself as a result. He does need some sort of food as a result, be that nutrient injections or food run through a special processor. Who knows why he was created. Someone wanted to be a mad scientist

Ahhh I'm gonna draw him soon XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
yesssss

Now I have to pick

Force Sensitive Twi'lek Sith-turned-grey order?

Chiss Special operative?

Or perhaps the Devaronian councilwoman turned spy?
yesssss

Now I have to pick

Force Sensitive Twi'lek Sith-turned-grey order?

Chiss Special operative?

Or perhaps the Devaronian councilwoman turned spy?
Nextgenlogo.png
I decided
I decided
Nextgenlogo.png
[quote name="ResidentLunatic" date="2019-11-18 17:11:36" ] Character Page Standard Information Name: Grissha'vellu Age: 30 Race: Lethan Twi'lek (Bright red skin) Affiliation: Zeison Sha (Grey Force Order) Occupation: Wanderer Physical Description Height: 1.75m (5'9") Weight: 72.5 Kg (160lbs) Body Type: Hourglass figure, dancer, lithe. Hair: None. Eyes: Bright, sky blue Facial structure: Heart-shaped face, full, slightly pouty lips. High, curved jawline and medium height cheekbones. Accentuated by a black leather headdress and lek wraps. Physical Details Markings & Tattoos: Lek tattoos in black to contrast against her red skin. A single, large full back tattoo of a tree with bare branches and knotted roots. Adornments & Growths: Black leather headdress and lek wraps that partially hide her tattoos. Always wearing dancer's bangles. Additional Note(s): ~ Born the the almost forgotten collection of force users known as the Zeison Sha, Grissha grew up happily in her small village of other Twi'lek and tagruta colonists. As is tradition, since her mother was incapable of teaching her the ways of the force, and her father was absentee, a local user took her under his wing and taught her what little he could before the raid captured herself, and many other inhabitants of their small off world colony. Grissha was sold as a slave to an up and coming sith apprentice when she was very young... and he continued her education in the force. His methods were brutal, including the forced tattooing of her lek (An extremely painful process), and a slave collar which shocked her whenever she refused an order. Thankfully, he only wanted a soldier. Grissha was freed from her enslavement by a passing Jedi, and though thankful to her, chose not to return with her to the order... much to the jedi's chagrin. Instead, Grissha booked passage back to her home... only to find that she no longer felt as... at peace there as she once had. Returning to the man she knew as her former teacher, she asked him to finish her training, and in a few years, she left to wander the galaxy, hopping from ship to ship looking for a bit of peace. ~ She uses the traditional weapon of the Sha, a metal chakram, attuned to the user's force signature, which can be wielded either as a hand-held weapon, or as a thrown, directed attack. ~ Like many twi'lek, she is trained in the ancient language of her people, as well as Twi'lekki sign, meaning she is capable of conversing in complete silence to those that comprehend. ~ She can sometimes be found dancing for credits in cantinas, or anywhere music can be heard. [/quote]
ResidentLunatic wrote on 2019-11-18 17:11:36:
Character Page

Standard Information

Name: Grissha'vellu

Race: Lethan Twi'lek (Bright red skin)

Affiliation: Zeison Sha (Grey Force Order)

Physical Description

Height: 1.75m (5'9")

Weight: 72.5 Kg (160lbs)

Body Type: Hourglass figure, dancer, lithe.

Hair: None.

Eyes: Bright, sky blue

Facial structure: Heart-shaped face, full, slightly pouty lips. High, curved jawline and medium height cheekbones. Accentuated by a black leather headdress and lek wraps.

Physical Details

Markings & Tattoos: Lek tattoos in black to contrast against her red skin. A single, large full back tattoo of a tree with bare branches and knotted roots.

Adornments & Growths: Black leather headdress and lek wraps that partially hide her tattoos. Always wearing dancer's bangles.

Additional Note(s):

~ Born the the almost forgotten collection of force users known as the Zeison Sha, Grissha grew up happily in her small village of other Twi'lek and tagruta colonists. As is tradition, since her mother was incapable of teaching her the ways of the force, and her father was absentee, a local user took her under his wing and taught her what little he could before the raid captured herself, and many other inhabitants of their small off world colony. Grissha was sold as a slave to an up and coming sith apprentice when she was very young... and he continued her education in the force. His methods were brutal, including the forced tattooing of her lek (An extremely painful process), and a slave collar which shocked her whenever she refused an order. Thankfully, he only wanted a soldier. Grissha was freed from her enslavement by a passing Jedi, and though thankful to her, chose not to return with her to the order... much to the jedi's chagrin. Instead, Grissha booked passage back to her home... only to find that she no longer felt as... at peace there as she once had. Returning to the man she knew as her former teacher, she asked him to finish her training, and in a few years, she left to wander the galaxy, hopping from ship to ship looking for a bit of peace.

~ She uses the traditional weapon of the Sha, a metal chakram, attuned to the user's force signature, which can be wielded either as a hand-held weapon, or as a thrown, directed attack.

~ Like many twi'lek, she is trained in the ancient language of her people, as well as Twi'lekki sign, meaning she is capable of conversing in complete silence to those that comprehend.

~ She can sometimes be found dancing for credits in cantinas, or anywhere music can be heard.
Nextgenlogo.png
Looks good Nijiryu, I'll add her to the roster!
Looks good Nijiryu, I'll add her to the roster!
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Standard Information
Name:
Aniath

Race:
Sith pureblood

Affiliation:
Sith Academy

Sith

Physical Description
Height:
190 cm

Weight:
100 kg (25 of which are his legs)

Body Type:
Muscled. Slim Waist (Au ra male)((google for reference))

Hair:
Black Parted down the middle, Long.

Eyes:
Bright Yellow

Facial structure:
Narrow Face, Strong Jaw.

Physical Details
Markings & Tattoos: Sith Branding

Adornments & Growths:
Mandalorian Iron Legs, From his Knee and Down

Additional Note(s):

• Is for all intensive purposes considered a Gray sith by himself, His stay with the Sith Order is entirely based on the neccessity he finds himself having.
Standard Information
Name:
Aniath

Race:
Sith pureblood

Affiliation:
Sith Academy

Sith

Physical Description
Height:
190 cm

Weight:
100 kg (25 of which are his legs)

Body Type:
Muscled. Slim Waist (Au ra male)((google for reference))

Hair:
Black Parted down the middle, Long.

Eyes:
Bright Yellow

Facial structure:
Narrow Face, Strong Jaw.

Physical Details
Markings & Tattoos: Sith Branding

Adornments & Growths:
Mandalorian Iron Legs, From his Knee and Down

Additional Note(s):

• Is for all intensive purposes considered a Gray sith by himself, His stay with the Sith Order is entirely based on the neccessity he finds himself having.
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Hmmm... where should we start?

Since we've got oddities from both sides, perhaps somewhere considered neutral...

Nar Shadaa?
Hmmm... where should we start?

Since we've got oddities from both sides, perhaps somewhere considered neutral...

Nar Shadaa?
Nextgenlogo.png
Let's finish hammering out the plot first, I'm just waiting on my co founder Blue
Let's finish hammering out the plot first, I'm just waiting on my co founder Blue
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@residentlunatic

Subbed. Will begin making character draft.
@residentlunatic

Subbed. Will begin making character draft.
Well, we're in the Old Republic era, which opens up quite a few options, including just... General tomfoolery as a buncha smugglers.

Could be bounty hunters, working for a disillusioned sith

Could take a page from SWTOR and be pawns in a shadowy plot, tweaked by both sides of the war...
Well, we're in the Old Republic era, which opens up quite a few options, including just... General tomfoolery as a buncha smugglers.

Could be bounty hunters, working for a disillusioned sith

Could take a page from SWTOR and be pawns in a shadowy plot, tweaked by both sides of the war...
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20