Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Grey Matters OOC page
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Nothing broken, just a gross bruise. It turned green and black yesterday so it should be gone soon.
Nothing broken, just a gross bruise. It turned green and black yesterday so it should be gone soon.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Green?! Weird...
I apologize if I was pestering you via pm when i asked how you were.
Green?! Weird...
I apologize if I was pestering you via pm when i asked how you were.
Oh na man it's fine! I just got quiet because I was busy
Oh na man it's fine! I just got quiet because I was busy
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Just thought I would apologize.
Hopefully your 3 days off help though.
Just thought I would apologize.
Hopefully your 3 days off help though.
Oh dang, I didn't realize you worked in an ER! (or I forgot, my brain is mush too) Good luck healing up; I work in a vet clinic sometimes and I almost got bitten by a patient last week ahhhh

But yeah okay I'm down to RP whenever you want! :D
Oh dang, I didn't realize you worked in an ER! (or I forgot, my brain is mush too) Good luck healing up; I work in a vet clinic sometimes and I almost got bitten by a patient last week ahhhh

But yeah okay I'm down to RP whenever you want! :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I actually work on an ambulance crew, I got myself sent to the er lol
I actually work on an ambulance crew, I got myself sent to the er lol
foto_1.png
OH I understand now, that sucks! Working in an ambulance sounds pretty wild tbh, but really cool
OH I understand now, that sucks! Working in an ambulance sounds pretty wild tbh, but really cool
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Take care of yourselves, gosh.
Take care of yourselves, gosh.
Nextgenlogo.png
So my Idea, what if they run into some sort of "border patrol" put forth by a group of other Sith, so the easiest way to pass would be with Aniath on the ship too. Then he can just kinda stay on board with the rag tag crew.
So my Idea, what if they run into some sort of "border patrol" put forth by a group of other Sith, so the easiest way to pass would be with Aniath on the ship too. Then he can just kinda stay on board with the rag tag crew.
foto_1.png
Hey that sounds like it would work!
Hey that sounds like it would work!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20