Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with BlueBone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Hannah nodded and smiled. “ that would be great! Thank you!” She climbs up onto the horse’s back. “ what’s your name?”
Hannah nodded and smiled. “ that would be great! Thank you!” She climbs up onto the horse’s back. “ what’s your name?”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“I’m Kell.” she answered, tucking a strand of her golden blonde hair behind her pointed ears. “And you are?”
“I’m Kell.” she answered, tucking a strand of her golden blonde hair behind her pointed ears. “And you are?”
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Thinking that Kell would recognize her as the princess if she said her real name, Hannah smiled and said. “ I’m Natalie.”
Thinking that Kell would recognize her as the princess if she said her real name, Hannah smiled and said. “ I’m Natalie.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“Nice to meet you, Natalie.” Kell grinned. “Now, which way is this wise wolf?” she asked.
“Nice to meet you, Natalie.” Kell grinned. “Now, which way is this wise wolf?” she asked.
Hannah pointed with her finger. “ The south, she’s said to live in a cave in the middle of the southern mountain.”
Hannah pointed with her finger. “ The south, she’s said to live in a cave in the middle of the southern mountain.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“And away we go!” Kell gently nudged her horse with her heel, sending her cantering southbound. Damn, this chick is really pretty. Kell thought. I hope she’s at least bi.
“And away we go!” Kell gently nudged her horse with her heel, sending her cantering southbound. Damn, this chick is really pretty. Kell thought. I hope she’s at least bi.
Hannah wrapped her arms around the girl’s waist as they rode off, not even realizing what she was doing, she smiled at Kell’s excitement. “ This girl certainly has determination in her, she’s definitely more braver then any girl I saw in the village, or in the palace.”
Hannah wrapped her arms around the girl’s waist as they rode off, not even realizing what she was doing, she smiled at Kell’s excitement. “ This girl certainly has determination in her, she’s definitely more braver then any girl I saw in the village, or in the palace.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
(I assume that was meant to be a thought.)

Kell’s eyebrows shot up as the other girl coiled her arms around her waist. “So how come I’ve never seen you around the kingdom?”
(I assume that was meant to be a thought.)

Kell’s eyebrows shot up as the other girl coiled her arms around her waist. “So how come I’ve never seen you around the kingdom?”
Hannah’s eyes widened a bit at the question. “ well...uh..my parents died a few years ago, and I decided to move away from my village and come live here, then, when I saw how bad things were here, I decided to try and help, that way, maybe I’d be more welcome when I came back.”

( yeah, it was)
Hannah’s eyes widened a bit at the question. “ well...uh..my parents died a few years ago, and I decided to move away from my village and come live here, then, when I saw how bad things were here, I decided to try and help, that way, maybe I’d be more welcome when I came back.”

( yeah, it was)
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

( yeah, it was)

( yeah, it was)
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16