Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with BlueBone
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
"And how, pray tell, would we do that?" Kell asked, folding her arms over her chest. "He's evil! What can a pair of elves do to change him?"
"And how, pray tell, would we do that?" Kell asked, folding her arms over her chest. "He's evil! What can a pair of elves do to change him?"
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Hannah looked at Kell “ I don’t know okay! I just thought...maybe there could be a chance!”
Hannah looked at Kell “ I don’t know okay! I just thought...maybe there could be a chance!”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Unlikely." she muttered. "Your father is a very corrupt man. It would take a lot more than just us trying to persuade him to get him to change."
"Unlikely." she muttered. "Your father is a very corrupt man. It would take a lot more than just us trying to persuade him to get him to change."
Hannah sighed, she knew Kell was right, she just didn’t know if she could bring herself to do it, kill her own father. “ alright then, it seems killing him is the only option, I have a plan, we go back to the palace, I will turn myself in to my father, and that will give you the all clear to get in, go to the tallest tower, that’s my room, he’ll put me in there and we can make the rest of our plan from there.”
Hannah sighed, she knew Kell was right, she just didn’t know if she could bring herself to do it, kill her own father. “ alright then, it seems killing him is the only option, I have a plan, we go back to the palace, I will turn myself in to my father, and that will give you the all clear to get in, go to the tallest tower, that’s my room, he’ll put me in there and we can make the rest of our plan from there.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Alright." Kell nodded, turning to the wolf. "Thank you for your wisdom, great one." she said before heading out of the cave.
"Alright." Kell nodded, turning to the wolf. "Thank you for your wisdom, great one." she said before heading out of the cave.
Akilah nodded and backed up into the cave.

Hannah also nodded to the great wolf. She looks at Kell. “ look, I’m sorry I lied to you.”
Akilah nodded and backed up into the cave.

Hannah also nodded to the great wolf. She looks at Kell. “ look, I’m sorry I lied to you.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"It's fine." Kell snapped, her usually soft tone now sharp and harsh. "We all do things because we're scared." she sighed, mounting her horse and freeing her reigns from the tree. "We have more important things going on right now anyway."
"It's fine." Kell snapped, her usually soft tone now sharp and harsh. "We all do things because we're scared." she sighed, mounting her horse and freeing her reigns from the tree. "We have more important things going on right now anyway."
Hannah heard the harshness in her voice but she nodded. “ yeah, you’re right.”
Hannah heard the harshness in her voice but she nodded. “ yeah, you’re right.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
It had really hurt Kell's feelings that Hannah had lied to her. She'd hoped that she'd trusted her, not lied to keep herself safe. Kell had never heard of an elf being manipulative like that before. She nudged her horse and off they ran towards the palace.
It had really hurt Kell's feelings that Hannah had lied to her. She'd hoped that she'd trusted her, not lied to keep herself safe. Kell had never heard of an elf being manipulative like that before. She nudged her horse and off they ran towards the palace.
Hannah could see the hurt in Kells eyes but she didn’t bother to say anything, she knew she had blown it with her. She looked around as they rode off,
Hannah could see the hurt in Kells eyes but she didn’t bother to say anything, she knew she had blown it with her. She looked around as they rode off,
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16