Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with BlueBone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Kell nodded, thinking about Natalie’s words. “That’s terrible. I’m very sorry to hear that. But it’s good that you still cared and wanted to help.”
Kell nodded, thinking about Natalie’s words. “That’s terrible. I’m very sorry to hear that. But it’s good that you still cared and wanted to help.”
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Hannah smiled. “ thank you, besides, I couldn’t just sit there and let bad things happen to good people”
Hannah smiled. “ thank you, besides, I couldn’t just sit there and let bad things happen to good people”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“This is true.” Kell nodded, nudging her horse to pick up its pace.
“This is true.” Kell nodded, nudging her horse to pick up its pace.
Hannah looked around as the horse picked up the pace. “ you know, being away from the palace and all the bad things happening, this place is really beautiful.”
Hannah looked around as the horse picked up the pace. “ you know, being away from the palace and all the bad things happening, this place is really beautiful.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Kell chuckled. “Indeed. Despite so much horror going on in the main kingdom, these woods are quite stunning.” she smiled.
Kell chuckled. “Indeed. Despite so much horror going on in the main kingdom, these woods are quite stunning.” she smiled.
Hannah nodded. “ it sure is.” She then thought for a minute, then looked at Kell. “ has anyone ever, maybe tried living out here? I mean, out here just seems so...safe..”
Hannah nodded. “ it sure is.” She then thought for a minute, then looked at Kell. “ has anyone ever, maybe tried living out here? I mean, out here just seems so...safe..”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“Oh definitely. It’s far from wars and other bad things that come with living in a kingdom. One of my ex girlfriends lives out here.” Kell answered, grimacing as she outed herself.
“Oh definitely. It’s far from wars and other bad things that come with living in a kingdom. One of my ex girlfriends lives out here.” Kell answered, grimacing as she outed herself.
Hannah couldn’t help but smile when Kell outed herself. “ I’m sorry to hear that things didn’t work out. “ she looks around. “ if things work out with Akilah, I might consider moving out here..” she paused when she realized she couldn’t, if her father was defeated, she would be next in line for the throne. “ or not, it might not be the best idea”
Hannah couldn’t help but smile when Kell outed herself. “ I’m sorry to hear that things didn’t work out. “ she looks around. “ if things work out with Akilah, I might consider moving out here..” she paused when she realized she couldn’t, if her father was defeated, she would be next in line for the throne. “ or not, it might not be the best idea”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
“Do whatever you feel is best in your heart, dear.” Kell smiled. “As for myself, I have to return to my sister, Mira.” she sighed. “That’s where I belong...with my family.”
“Do whatever you feel is best in your heart, dear.” Kell smiled. “As for myself, I have to return to my sister, Mira.” she sighed. “That’s where I belong...with my family.”
Hannah nodded. “ I understand that, responsibility to family.” Sighs. “ so, what’s your sister like?”
Hannah nodded. “ I understand that, responsibility to family.” Sighs. “ so, what’s your sister like?”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16