Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with BlueBone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
"Oh, we look completely different, but we act quite the same." Kell answered, smiling at the thought of her twin. "She's the prettier of the two of us, I think." she chuckled. "And she's part dryad. Beautiful." she murmured. //This is her sister btw!!// [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=295566&skin=0&apparel=30840,30839,32284,30205,22919,30845,30846,30844,30847,3699,10878&xt=dressing.png[/img]
"Oh, we look completely different, but we act quite the same." Kell answered, smiling at the thought of her twin. "She's the prettier of the two of us, I think." she chuckled. "And she's part dryad. Beautiful." she murmured.

//This is her sister btw!!//
scry?sdid=295566&skin=0&apparel=30840,30839,32284,30205,22919,30845,30846,30844,30847,3699,10878&xt=dressing.png
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Hannah smiled. “ really? Part dryad? That’s really cool! “ Hannah pointed to her pointy ears. “ I’m part elf”
Hannah smiled. “ really? Part dryad? That’s really cool! “ Hannah pointed to her pointy ears. “ I’m part elf”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"I'm an elf, while Mira is half-elf-half-dryad." Kell grinned, moving her hair to show Natalie her own ears before looking around at the trees. "It's strange that I have dryad genes too, but don't show any physical traits." she mused. "Mira has the darker skin, green eyes, black hair. I'm pale, blonde, and have blue eyes. Only similarity is we can both manipulate nature."
"I'm an elf, while Mira is half-elf-half-dryad." Kell grinned, moving her hair to show Natalie her own ears before looking around at the trees. "It's strange that I have dryad genes too, but don't show any physical traits." she mused. "Mira has the darker skin, green eyes, black hair. I'm pale, blonde, and have blue eyes. Only similarity is we can both manipulate nature."
Hannah smiled. She knew she was part elf from her mother, but she couldn’t say her other half cause of her father, he was a wizard, which is why he was so powerful. “ I only know I’m a elf because of the ears, other then that, I don’t know if I have anything else in me.”
Hannah smiled. She knew she was part elf from her mother, but she couldn’t say her other half cause of her father, he was a wizard, which is why he was so powerful. “ I only know I’m a elf because of the ears, other then that, I don’t know if I have anything else in me.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"From what I'm aware, elves' only magic is their eternal youth. They reach a certain age and then stop aging. Like me for example; I'm over a thousand years old." Kell laughed. "Mira's aging still, but very very slowly. She ages one human day over a hundred years."
"From what I'm aware, elves' only magic is their eternal youth. They reach a certain age and then stop aging. Like me for example; I'm over a thousand years old." Kell laughed. "Mira's aging still, but very very slowly. She ages one human day over a hundred years."
Hannah smiled. “ I do believe I’m around the same age. I don’t remember how old my parents were before they died.” Hannah looks around as she sees they are close to their destination. “ we’re almost there!”
Hannah smiled. “ I do believe I’m around the same age. I don’t remember how old my parents were before they died.” Hannah looks around as she sees they are close to their destination. “ we’re almost there!”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Oh, excellent." Kell smiled, looking around again as well. She lifted a hand and parted the trees above them with a flick of her wrist, allowing sunlight to pour down on them as the rode.
"Oh, excellent." Kell smiled, looking around again as well. She lifted a hand and parted the trees above them with a flick of her wrist, allowing sunlight to pour down on them as the rode.
Hannah looked around. “ she’s supposed to be in a cave in the middle of the mountain, so look for a cave.”
Hannah looked around. “ she’s supposed to be in a cave in the middle of the mountain, so look for a cave.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"There." Kell parted the trees and a mountain with a cave in the centre became visible. "That has to be it."
"There." Kell parted the trees and a mountain with a cave in the centre became visible. "That has to be it."
Hannah saw the cave and nodded. “ okay, we go to the entrance and we touch the small pointed stone in the middle.”
Hannah saw the cave and nodded. “ okay, we go to the entrance and we touch the small pointed stone in the middle.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16