Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 with BlueBone
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
"Okay." Kell dismounted her horse and used her magic to secure her to a tree. "Lead the way."
"Okay." Kell dismounted her horse and used her magic to secure her to a tree. "Lead the way."
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
Hannah walked up to the center of the cave entrance and placed her hand on the stone. “ Akilah, Wisest of all the magical creatures, I ask to speak with thee.”

Within a few moments, a beautiful white wolf, which was three times the size of a normal wolf came out, she looked down at Hannah and Kell, her eyes towards Hannah. “ Hannah, daughter of the evil wizard king Lihiam, what does thou wish to ask of me?

Hannah closed her eyes as Akilah said who she really was.
Hannah walked up to the center of the cave entrance and placed her hand on the stone. “ Akilah, Wisest of all the magical creatures, I ask to speak with thee.”

Within a few moments, a beautiful white wolf, which was three times the size of a normal wolf came out, she looked down at Hannah and Kell, her eyes towards Hannah. “ Hannah, daughter of the evil wizard king Lihiam, what does thou wish to ask of me?

Hannah closed her eyes as Akilah said who she really was.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Kell's eyebrows shot up into her hairline. "You're joking." she gasped, looking at Hannah. "Why would you lie to me?" she asked, visibly feeling hurt.
Kell's eyebrows shot up into her hairline. "You're joking." she gasped, looking at Hannah. "Why would you lie to me?" she asked, visibly feeling hurt.
Hannah looked at Kell with sad eyes. “ I’m sorry I did, but...I didn’t know what you would do or say if you knew the truth. Yes, I’m the king’s daughter, and I’ll probably be skinned alive when I get home.”
Hannah looked at Kell with sad eyes. “ I’m sorry I did, but...I didn’t know what you would do or say if you knew the truth. Yes, I’m the king’s daughter, and I’ll probably be skinned alive when I get home.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"Maybe you don't have to go home. You could uh...stay with me and my family." Kell suggested, tilting her head. "I wouldn't have done anything except maybe bow to you. That's it!"
"Maybe you don't have to go home. You could uh...stay with me and my family." Kell suggested, tilting her head. "I wouldn't have done anything except maybe bow to you. That's it!"
Hannah smiled at Kell “ as much as I would love that, I need to go back home, to stop all this madness, that’s why I came here.” She looked back to Akilah. “ what can I do to stop my father?”

Akilah looked at them “ alone, you are powerless against him, but...together, you could possibly triumph over him”
Hannah smiled at Kell “ as much as I would love that, I need to go back home, to stop all this madness, that’s why I came here.” She looked back to Akilah. “ what can I do to stop my father?”

Akilah looked at them “ alone, you are powerless against him, but...together, you could possibly triumph over him”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"How would we do that?" Kell asked, looking at the wolf quizzically.
"How would we do that?" Kell asked, looking at the wolf quizzically.
Akilah looked at them, I can’t tell you that, you have to figure that out for yourselves.”
Akilah looked at them, I can’t tell you that, you have to figure that out for yourselves.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
"What?" Kell yelped, before pausing to think. "I do have my magic. That could be useful." she turned to Hannah. "And you could distract him while I use the a trees to strangle or impale him perhaps?" she frowned. "Or is killing him not the answer?"
"What?" Kell yelped, before pausing to think. "I do have my magic. That could be useful." she turned to Hannah. "And you could distract him while I use the a trees to strangle or impale him perhaps?" she frowned. "Or is killing him not the answer?"
Hannah looked at Kell. “ I...I don’t know if I have the courage to kill him, even though he’s been cruel to me, he’s still my father, if there’s even a small chance of maybe, turning him good, I think we should do that.”
Hannah looked at Kell. “ I...I don’t know if I have the courage to kill him, even though he’s been cruel to me, he’s still my father, if there’s even a small chance of maybe, turning him good, I think we should do that.”
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16