Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Avatar RP, but with dragons (ALWAYSOPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Alkamin had been watching the dragon named Zoja as she walked around him. Once she had introduced herself he returned her smile with his grin. Then he rumbled, “Well, nice to meet ya Zoja! Could ya spare with me? I am just too excited and I haven’t had the chance to test out this new body in combat. Just a little spar. I just wanna test out how this works.” Electric eyes shining, he had the look of someone who had made up their mind. Someone that was very stubborn but still just overly excited.

At this point he had jumped up from his sitting position and was trying to get into a playful fighting stance. However, he didn’t quite know how to do that so it wasn’t long before his legs got tangled and he fell over. On the ground his instincts came to him again. The next thing he knew he was up again and was in a playful position much like that of a puppy wanting to play fight. His wings flared out while his tail lightly flicked at the very end much likes cats excitement again.

Still wearing a grin with happy eyes, ready for some practice. Whiskers floating around him, flicking in their own form of excitement for some actual physical fighting contact.

(No problem, I’m a lazy meep so I don’t mind.)
Alkamin had been watching the dragon named Zoja as she walked around him. Once she had introduced herself he returned her smile with his grin. Then he rumbled, “Well, nice to meet ya Zoja! Could ya spare with me? I am just too excited and I haven’t had the chance to test out this new body in combat. Just a little spar. I just wanna test out how this works.” Electric eyes shining, he had the look of someone who had made up their mind. Someone that was very stubborn but still just overly excited.

At this point he had jumped up from his sitting position and was trying to get into a playful fighting stance. However, he didn’t quite know how to do that so it wasn’t long before his legs got tangled and he fell over. On the ground his instincts came to him again. The next thing he knew he was up again and was in a playful position much like that of a puppy wanting to play fight. His wings flared out while his tail lightly flicked at the very end much likes cats excitement again.

Still wearing a grin with happy eyes, ready for some practice. Whiskers floating around him, flicking in their own form of excitement for some actual physical fighting contact.

(No problem, I’m a lazy meep so I don’t mind.)
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
After watching the red dragon tumble over himself, probably still not use to functions in the new body, get right back into a fighting stance wasting no little than a minute. Zoja knew she didn't have much of a choice except to spar with him.

Sparing was something Zoja wasn't very familiar with, she'd seen other people do such a thing but her only experience had been play fighting with her siblings back on her planet. Mimicking things she's seen but never tried, and as a dragon, it can't be that hard right?

She shifted her shoulders putting one arm in front of the other and lowered her body getting into a position as if she was about to jump for take off. "Your move." She smirked, beckoning Alkamin to start, figuring she would just follow him from there.
After watching the red dragon tumble over himself, probably still not use to functions in the new body, get right back into a fighting stance wasting no little than a minute. Zoja knew she didn't have much of a choice except to spar with him.

Sparing was something Zoja wasn't very familiar with, she'd seen other people do such a thing but her only experience had been play fighting with her siblings back on her planet. Mimicking things she's seen but never tried, and as a dragon, it can't be that hard right?

She shifted her shoulders putting one arm in front of the other and lowered her body getting into a position as if she was about to jump for take off. "Your move." She smirked, beckoning Alkamin to start, figuring she would just follow him from there.
ee95578b84dc3996a2470b29eeaaad95.jpg
Alkamin smiled, eyes now a light with a spark. With a mighty shout his words erupted into existence, “Alright! Here I come!” Then, without any hesitation he lunged forward clawed hands? Paws? Whatever, anyway, with clawed paws outstretched. Aiming for Zoja’s chest. He was starting off with a basic lung to get a feel for it. He had seen some other animals do something similar when playfully having a bout after all.

He wanted to have some fun and practice so he was trying to get a feel for the abilities of this body in combat. His wings came back in as he lunged, so to not catch the wind and hold him back, his ears flat on his scaled head and whiskers trailing behind him.
Alkamin smiled, eyes now a light with a spark. With a mighty shout his words erupted into existence, “Alright! Here I come!” Then, without any hesitation he lunged forward clawed hands? Paws? Whatever, anyway, with clawed paws outstretched. Aiming for Zoja’s chest. He was starting off with a basic lung to get a feel for it. He had seen some other animals do something similar when playfully having a bout after all.

He wanted to have some fun and practice so he was trying to get a feel for the abilities of this body in combat. His wings came back in as he lunged, so to not catch the wind and hold him back, his ears flat on his scaled head and whiskers trailing behind him.
Poppy turned around to see a green dragon soar into their enclosed area and land neatly, with the air of someone who was used to their form. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53152626] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531527/53152626_350.png[/img] [/url] The new dragon watched them all for a few moments, then roared loudly to attract their attention and waited for the others to pay attention. (This dragon can be played by anyone. She is the one remaining field worker from the original group, and her name is Simone. She knows much more about this world than any of us, and more about the dragons that inhabit it. She will be showing us, essentially, how to "Dragon." If you want, you can pick up her character from here, or I can continue to control her for now.)
Poppy turned around to see a green dragon soar into their enclosed area and land neatly, with the air of someone who was used to their form.
53152626_350.png

The new dragon watched them all for a few moments, then roared loudly to attract their attention and waited for the others to pay attention.

(This dragon can be played by anyone. She is the one remaining field worker from the original group, and her name is Simone. She knows much more about this world than any of us, and more about the dragons that inhabit it. She will be showing us, essentially, how to "Dragon." If you want, you can pick up her character from here, or I can continue to control her for now.)
Seeing another dragon land nearby, Aidan turned his attention to her at once. He could tell that she seemed to be far more comfortable in this body, perhaps a veteran already?

He stopped his actions and turned to face her as she roared for their attention, tilting his head and perking his ears up in interest. Surely she would have something important to say, he thought, tail curling.
Seeing another dragon land nearby, Aidan turned his attention to her at once. He could tell that she seemed to be far more comfortable in this body, perhaps a veteran already?

He stopped his actions and turned to face her as she roared for their attention, tilting his head and perking his ears up in interest. Surely she would have something important to say, he thought, tail curling.
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Simone flapped her wings several times, spreading them wide to ensure they all were looking at her. "Greetings to all of you. I am Simone, the one remaining Avatar user from the original experiment. To those of you who are unaware, this world is full of creatures- Dragons- like your Avatars. You are here to learn their ways. To get them to let you in, you must learn to speak like them, move like them, and most importantly, not smell like humans. Once you have proven you mastered the basic skills of running and flying, you will follow me to an uninhabited area of the forest to begin your real training, overseen by me. Does anyone have a question about your new temporary body?"
Simone flapped her wings several times, spreading them wide to ensure they all were looking at her. "Greetings to all of you. I am Simone, the one remaining Avatar user from the original experiment. To those of you who are unaware, this world is full of creatures- Dragons- like your Avatars. You are here to learn their ways. To get them to let you in, you must learn to speak like them, move like them, and most importantly, not smell like humans. Once you have proven you mastered the basic skills of running and flying, you will follow me to an uninhabited area of the forest to begin your real training, overseen by me. Does anyone have a question about your new temporary body?"
The dragon covered in the deep vermilion pigment lunged forward, Zoja knew he was going to make the first move, she gave it to him. Yet she was still surprised by his speed when he come forth, aiming for her chest it seemed. Without any time to make a counter attack, the white dragon decided the best choice would to be just give into the blow and let it move them both.

The two dragons tumbled downward in a peppermint haze, their fall mainly cushioned by the grassy earth beneath them. Taken aback by the blow, Zoja hesitated for a second before hopping back onto four paws the quickest she could, her movements still delayed in her new body that she was slowly getting more used to now putting it into complete action.

Once up again, she shook her head and spun around to face the other dragon, who was still attempting to stand up again. Without any hesitation this time she charged forward, not really sure what she'd do when she got close enough to make a move.
The dragon covered in the deep vermilion pigment lunged forward, Zoja knew he was going to make the first move, she gave it to him. Yet she was still surprised by his speed when he come forth, aiming for her chest it seemed. Without any time to make a counter attack, the white dragon decided the best choice would to be just give into the blow and let it move them both.

The two dragons tumbled downward in a peppermint haze, their fall mainly cushioned by the grassy earth beneath them. Taken aback by the blow, Zoja hesitated for a second before hopping back onto four paws the quickest she could, her movements still delayed in her new body that she was slowly getting more used to now putting it into complete action.

Once up again, she shook her head and spun around to face the other dragon, who was still attempting to stand up again. Without any hesitation this time she charged forward, not really sure what she'd do when she got close enough to make a move.
ee95578b84dc3996a2470b29eeaaad95.jpg
Alkamin was surprised to feel no sort of resistance when he ran into Zoja. He felt his paws connect and the movement of her body as he tackled her. However, due to her not standing her ground they both went flying. Tumbling over each other. Not expecting such a move from Zoja, Alkamin took a little longer to get back on his feet. To top it all off he heard another dragon shout from a faraway area in the same area.

However, he could see Zoja was starting to charge him and he didn’t have a lot of time to react so he left this new voice for later. Sprinting up to his feet he positioned himself to have a firm back footing. He was intending to swap her when she got close enough. Laughing in joy he was positioned halfly sideways and semi ready for Zoja.

Still smiling he watched her come closer and closer. Then, once she was close enough he reached out his left arm and smacked the side of her head. He tried to hold back since he didn’t want to injure her too much, especially in the head since that was a very iffy area for what they were doing. He was pushing against her head and was ready to push her over and carry his body weight to pin her to the ground.
Alkamin was surprised to feel no sort of resistance when he ran into Zoja. He felt his paws connect and the movement of her body as he tackled her. However, due to her not standing her ground they both went flying. Tumbling over each other. Not expecting such a move from Zoja, Alkamin took a little longer to get back on his feet. To top it all off he heard another dragon shout from a faraway area in the same area.

However, he could see Zoja was starting to charge him and he didn’t have a lot of time to react so he left this new voice for later. Sprinting up to his feet he positioned himself to have a firm back footing. He was intending to swap her when she got close enough. Laughing in joy he was positioned halfly sideways and semi ready for Zoja.

Still smiling he watched her come closer and closer. Then, once she was close enough he reached out his left arm and smacked the side of her head. He tried to hold back since he didn’t want to injure her too much, especially in the head since that was a very iffy area for what they were doing. He was pushing against her head and was ready to push her over and carry his body weight to pin her to the ground.
Simone glared at the two sparring dragons, irritated at first that they were ignoring her. She stalked closer to them, and then noticed how easily they moved already. She watched them spar for a couple more minutes before hissing loudly to try to get their attention.
Simone glared at the two sparring dragons, irritated at first that they were ignoring her. She stalked closer to them, and then noticed how easily they moved already. She watched them spar for a couple more minutes before hissing loudly to try to get their attention.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11