Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Avatar RP, but with dragons (ALWAYSOPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Aidan was looking about, still getting used to looking from a dragon's point of view. He took in a deep breath, savoring the fresh air, then was promptly bowled over by another dragon.

He squeaked in surprise, instinctively using his wings to break his fall as the other landed roughly on top of him. He chuckled and got back onto his feet, recognizing her as the dragon from earlier.

"Don't worry about it!" He chirped, rolling his tongue around as he got used to his new voice, "you alright?"
Aidan was looking about, still getting used to looking from a dragon's point of view. He took in a deep breath, savoring the fresh air, then was promptly bowled over by another dragon.

He squeaked in surprise, instinctively using his wings to break his fall as the other landed roughly on top of him. He chuckled and got back onto his feet, recognizing her as the dragon from earlier.

"Don't worry about it!" He chirped, rolling his tongue around as he got used to his new voice, "you alright?"
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
"I'm fine but are you sure I didn't hurt you? I was just practicing flying and.." She trailed off, realizing she had said that already. "I guess I'm not used to my speed yet. Want to practice flying with me?"

"Oh, and my name is Poppy."
"I'm fine but are you sure I didn't hurt you? I was just practicing flying and.." She trailed off, realizing she had said that already. "I guess I'm not used to my speed yet. Want to practice flying with me?"

"Oh, and my name is Poppy."
Aidan smiled, "I'm fine, dragons are tough," he said with a smile. "Do that to my actual body, well, that's a story for another day," he laughed. Tilting his head, he wondered if he ought to - his new body was still, well, new.

"I don't see why not!" He decided, unfurling his wings and giving them a test flap.
Aidan smiled, "I'm fine, dragons are tough," he said with a smile. "Do that to my actual body, well, that's a story for another day," he laughed. Tilting his head, he wondered if he ought to - his new body was still, well, new.

"I don't see why not!" He decided, unfurling his wings and giving them a test flap.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Poppy immediately jumped into explaining what ways were easiest to take off and land. She showed Aidan how to position his tail for going up versus down and how to move it so it balanced out his weight when he landed so he didn't fall on his face. She fell on her face while trying to demonstrate the first time and then did it again, correctly this time.
Poppy immediately jumped into explaining what ways were easiest to take off and land. She showed Aidan how to position his tail for going up versus down and how to move it so it balanced out his weight when he landed so he didn't fall on his face. She fell on her face while trying to demonstrate the first time and then did it again, correctly this time.
Aidan watched carefully then stifled a silly grin as he watched Poppy faceplant. "Looks simple enough..." he decided despite seeing firsthand what going wrong would look like.

Looking back, he tried out his tail movements, watching the tuft of fur with interest. His whiskers curled as he tilted his head and shifted his balance. Aidan spread his wings and felt how sensitive they were to the gentle breeze. "Well, here goes nothing!" He said, taking a hop forwards and jumping, flapping hard.

He felt the wind rush around his new body and flow over his wings, the feeling entirely foreign to him. He was awkwardly trying out various movements, circling back around to the other dragon. As he attempted to land, he still ended up tumbling head over tail, laughing.
Aidan watched carefully then stifled a silly grin as he watched Poppy faceplant. "Looks simple enough..." he decided despite seeing firsthand what going wrong would look like.

Looking back, he tried out his tail movements, watching the tuft of fur with interest. His whiskers curled as he tilted his head and shifted his balance. Aidan spread his wings and felt how sensitive they were to the gentle breeze. "Well, here goes nothing!" He said, taking a hop forwards and jumping, flapping hard.

He felt the wind rush around his new body and flow over his wings, the feeling entirely foreign to him. He was awkwardly trying out various movements, circling back around to the other dragon. As he attempted to land, he still ended up tumbling head over tail, laughing.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Zoja placed one paw in front of the other slowly in the grass, watching the green slowly give in under the weight. Fascinated by how different everything seemed to look, she was completely oblivious to the dragon running up behind her. That was until, of course, they let out a roar of a getting to gain her attention.

Her head snapped to the direction of the noise as she jumped up, her eyes widen as a black and red dragon, darted towards her. The closer he became the more clear he appeared and she was able to make out tiny details she hadn't originally been able to in the blur, like tuffs of fur the same deep red like the pit of a peach, and extensive thin whiskers moved with each lounge of his body.

The white dragon took a moment to comprehend what he had shouted at her, giving him time to end up face to face. Something about sparing? "S-Sparing?" She repeated the confusion out loud. "I don't even know who you are!" She resorted, only this time when she spoke, she had a huge grin on her face. One that was able to resonate with the strange dragon's excitement.
Zoja placed one paw in front of the other slowly in the grass, watching the green slowly give in under the weight. Fascinated by how different everything seemed to look, she was completely oblivious to the dragon running up behind her. That was until, of course, they let out a roar of a getting to gain her attention.

Her head snapped to the direction of the noise as she jumped up, her eyes widen as a black and red dragon, darted towards her. The closer he became the more clear he appeared and she was able to make out tiny details she hadn't originally been able to in the blur, like tuffs of fur the same deep red like the pit of a peach, and extensive thin whiskers moved with each lounge of his body.

The white dragon took a moment to comprehend what he had shouted at her, giving him time to end up face to face. Something about sparing? "S-Sparing?" She repeated the confusion out loud. "I don't even know who you are!" She resorted, only this time when she spoke, she had a huge grin on her face. One that was able to resonate with the strange dragon's excitement.
ee95578b84dc3996a2470b29eeaaad95.jpg
Alkamin stopped just in time. If he had stopped any later he would ran straight into the beautiful white dragon in front of him. He grinned at her reply and jumped back, preferring to exercise his muscles rather than be a normal person at the moment. His whiskers had tumbled passed him in his fit of excitement and lay between him and the other. Then with a rumbling voice, gleefully answered, “Ah, you’re right. I’m Alkamin Ninuki. Just call me Alkamin. Also, may I be so bold as to ask who you may be?”

As he sat his electric eyes gleamed, tail thumping on the ground much like an excited cat. His whiskers lifted from the ground as he unconsciously brought them back to rest around him. Sitting, one could clearly see red, skeletal like tattoo markings on him. His fur was puffed up from excitement. He looked like he had a fluffy red scarf on. His grin only gleamed brighter. His paws kept shifting in place. He kept flexing them too so he was causing havoc to the grass that was unfortunate enough to be under him at that moment.
Alkamin stopped just in time. If he had stopped any later he would ran straight into the beautiful white dragon in front of him. He grinned at her reply and jumped back, preferring to exercise his muscles rather than be a normal person at the moment. His whiskers had tumbled passed him in his fit of excitement and lay between him and the other. Then with a rumbling voice, gleefully answered, “Ah, you’re right. I’m Alkamin Ninuki. Just call me Alkamin. Also, may I be so bold as to ask who you may be?”

As he sat his electric eyes gleamed, tail thumping on the ground much like an excited cat. His whiskers lifted from the ground as he unconsciously brought them back to rest around him. Sitting, one could clearly see red, skeletal like tattoo markings on him. His fur was puffed up from excitement. He looked like he had a fluffy red scarf on. His grin only gleamed brighter. His paws kept shifting in place. He kept flexing them too so he was causing havoc to the grass that was unfortunate enough to be under him at that moment.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
Zoja took a step back and tilted her head when the dragon spoke, watching as he roughly pawed at the grass beneath him. This was her first time seeing another one of the volunteers in their new bodies, and it was all so exhilarating. Never did younger Zoja, ever think she would be able to experience an opportunity such as this. Sure, the world is always maturing and bending to keep up with new inventions, but this? This was different.

Shaking her head, she looked at the dragon who called himself Alkamin up and down getting a better look at him since now, he wasn't running towards her. She stood up and strolled around him in a circle. He was clearly bigger than her, and she couldn't help but notice his muscles as he flexed his arms tearing into the fresh earth. Yeah. There's no way she'd win sparing against him.

Once she ended back where she started, she gave him a grin before finally answering his prolonged question. "Zoja. That's the name."

(sorry for like, really late replys i can only access FR through my school computer, and i dont get on it much besides to do school work lol)
Zoja took a step back and tilted her head when the dragon spoke, watching as he roughly pawed at the grass beneath him. This was her first time seeing another one of the volunteers in their new bodies, and it was all so exhilarating. Never did younger Zoja, ever think she would be able to experience an opportunity such as this. Sure, the world is always maturing and bending to keep up with new inventions, but this? This was different.

Shaking her head, she looked at the dragon who called himself Alkamin up and down getting a better look at him since now, he wasn't running towards her. She stood up and strolled around him in a circle. He was clearly bigger than her, and she couldn't help but notice his muscles as he flexed his arms tearing into the fresh earth. Yeah. There's no way she'd win sparing against him.

Once she ended back where she started, she gave him a grin before finally answering his prolonged question. "Zoja. That's the name."

(sorry for like, really late replys i can only access FR through my school computer, and i dont get on it much besides to do school work lol)
ee95578b84dc3996a2470b29eeaaad95.jpg
Poppy crowed happily and flapped her wings. "You've got it!" She flapped her wings as fast as she could, lifting off the ground. "Heyyy, so do I! Look, I can do this now!"

(oof sorry i slept for 5 hours so my reply is really short)
Poppy crowed happily and flapped her wings. "You've got it!" She flapped her wings as fast as she could, lifting off the ground. "Heyyy, so do I! Look, I can do this now!"

(oof sorry i slept for 5 hours so my reply is really short)
Aidan shook off the grass and dirt that clung to his back as he stood up, beaming. "Looks like I've still got a bit to learn," he said, watching as his companion took off. He cheered her on, feeling delighted.

He took the time to really take in the surroundings, the grass was lush and green, and he could spot a few others in the distance, all in their own little groups. He marveled at how spacious and pretty this was, and they still had yet to meet the real dragons!

On the ground, he began to do small hops with his wings outspread, practicing how to land. He'd seen diagrams and descriptions in books on paper, but that did not compare to doing it in person, not one bit.
Aidan shook off the grass and dirt that clung to his back as he stood up, beaming. "Looks like I've still got a bit to learn," he said, watching as his companion took off. He cheered her on, feeling delighted.

He took the time to really take in the surroundings, the grass was lush and green, and he could spot a few others in the distance, all in their own little groups. He marveled at how spacious and pretty this was, and they still had yet to meet the real dragons!

On the ground, he began to do small hops with his wings outspread, practicing how to land. He'd seen diagrams and descriptions in books on paper, but that did not compare to doing it in person, not one bit.
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish