Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Avatar RP, but with dragons (ALWAYSOPEN)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Poppy snickered and swatted Aidan's head with her wing. "Kiss already!"
Poppy snickered and swatted Aidan's head with her wing. "Kiss already!"
((May i still join?))
((May i still join?))
SCCavIOP_o.png
Alkamin chuckled lightly at the light push he had gotten. Then came the female’s, who seemed to know Aidan, comment. Alkamin started to blush even more at that. He continued to smile but now he was a tad embarrassed himself. Shifting his weight on his forepaws and trying to focus on other things. He wasn’t expecting someone to say that. He was even tempted to lean down, however his desire to live by his own words had him holding his head high.

Flexing his wings a little, his whiskers started to float in excitement for another go at flying and in slight embarrassment from the others comment. He couldn’t really say anything yet, instead watching Aidan for his response.

(@MaidOfTheDamned I think you can just hop in at anytime now. Though still make a character sheet first. Meep.)
Alkamin chuckled lightly at the light push he had gotten. Then came the female’s, who seemed to know Aidan, comment. Alkamin started to blush even more at that. He continued to smile but now he was a tad embarrassed himself. Shifting his weight on his forepaws and trying to focus on other things. He wasn’t expecting someone to say that. He was even tempted to lean down, however his desire to live by his own words had him holding his head high.

Flexing his wings a little, his whiskers started to float in excitement for another go at flying and in slight embarrassment from the others comment. He couldn’t really say anything yet, instead watching Aidan for his response.

(@MaidOfTheDamned I think you can just hop in at anytime now. Though still make a character sheet first. Meep.)
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
"Wha-?" Aidan jumped at Poppy's sudden presence. He couldn't tell if she was joking or not, but judging by the blush on Alkamin's snout, neither could he. "Hey, we can be friends, right? Oh! And I guess I earned a nickname for myself, what do you think about Snowy?" He asked, instead turning the attention to Poppy.

Aidan let himself relax a little - after all, there wasn't much to be embarrassed about, he reasoned, they were all in this together now. Still, he kept averting his gaze from Alkamin, feeling conflicted and awkward whenever their eyes did meet.
"Wha-?" Aidan jumped at Poppy's sudden presence. He couldn't tell if she was joking or not, but judging by the blush on Alkamin's snout, neither could he. "Hey, we can be friends, right? Oh! And I guess I earned a nickname for myself, what do you think about Snowy?" He asked, instead turning the attention to Poppy.

Aidan let himself relax a little - after all, there wasn't much to be embarrassed about, he reasoned, they were all in this together now. Still, he kept averting his gaze from Alkamin, feeling conflicted and awkward whenever their eyes did meet.
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
(Yes, @MaidOfTheDamned you can join!!)

"I like Snowy! It works for you." Poppy grinned at Aidan. "Seriously, though, you couldn't be much less subtle. You two like each other!"

Simone cleared her throat. "All of you except red over there-" She gestured with her tail at a sheepish looking red dragon- "And Bluey-" she gestured at the female dragon next to him- "Have passed the basic flying test. Everyone else follow me. I will take you to the training grounds and come back for the next group in about two hours."

(The next group will include anyone else who joins soon like Maid and all the other potential new people. You could also choose to have been in the first group btw and already be at the training grounds)
(Yes, @MaidOfTheDamned you can join!!)

"I like Snowy! It works for you." Poppy grinned at Aidan. "Seriously, though, you couldn't be much less subtle. You two like each other!"

Simone cleared her throat. "All of you except red over there-" She gestured with her tail at a sheepish looking red dragon- "And Bluey-" she gestured at the female dragon next to him- "Have passed the basic flying test. Everyone else follow me. I will take you to the training grounds and come back for the next group in about two hours."

(The next group will include anyone else who joins soon like Maid and all the other potential new people. You could also choose to have been in the first group btw and already be at the training grounds)
Alkamin snapped his attention from Aidan and the female for a moment. Who was still teasing him. Instead focusing on the green dragon instructor. Had he heard right? He hadn’t been looking at her so he didn’t know if she was referring to himself and Aidan or not. His fur rose in embarrassment. What had he done wrong? He had to know, so he got up and asked, his fur puffed out involuntarily, “Excuse me... but I heard the red and blue ones didn’t pass. I’m pretty sure the only red and blue ones here are me and Aidan here. What did we do to fail if that is the case?” He was genuinely confused, however his words came out a bit irritated.

(Meep)
Alkamin snapped his attention from Aidan and the female for a moment. Who was still teasing him. Instead focusing on the green dragon instructor. Had he heard right? He hadn’t been looking at her so he didn’t know if she was referring to himself and Aidan or not. His fur rose in embarrassment. What had he done wrong? He had to know, so he got up and asked, his fur puffed out involuntarily, “Excuse me... but I heard the red and blue ones didn’t pass. I’m pretty sure the only red and blue ones here are me and Aidan here. What did we do to fail if that is the case?” He was genuinely confused, however his words came out a bit irritated.

(Meep)
Name: Ambrosia 'Amber' Neilson Age: 17 Gender: Female Human appearance:[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ad/c1/bd/adc1bd414f9f017570dcf5edea468a34.png[/img] Dragon appearance: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55978124] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559782/55978124_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: It takes a while to get to know Amber, but at the very least she's lovable and ambitious. Of course she's also protective, intuitive and honest, but far less strongly and often mixed with being treacherous as well. Her loving nature though, this is what she's most popular for. Friends usually count on this and her adaptability whenever they need help. Nobody's perfect of course and Amber has plenty of less favorable characteristics too. Her pompous nature and provocative nature don't make for the greatest company, though more on a personal level than for others. Fortunately her ambitions helps make sure these days are few and far between. Likes: Dogs, reading, writing poetry, photography, making friends, exploring Dislikes/fears: Vegetables, being told shes wrong, showing her real emotions Starting location: Avatar Entry (going to sleep to enter your avatar's body)
Name: Ambrosia 'Amber' Neilson
Human appearance:adc1bd414f9f017570dcf5edea468a34.png
Dragon appearance:
55978124_350.png

Personality: It takes a while to get to know Amber, but at the very least she's lovable and ambitious. Of course she's also protective, intuitive and honest, but far less strongly and often mixed with being treacherous as well.
Her loving nature though, this is what she's most popular for. Friends usually count on this and her adaptability whenever they need help.

Nobody's perfect of course and Amber has plenty of less favorable characteristics too. Her pompous nature and provocative nature don't make for the greatest company, though more on a personal level than for others.
Fortunately her ambitions helps make sure these days are few and far between.

Likes: Dogs, reading, writing poetry, photography, making friends, exploring
Dislikes/fears: Vegetables, being told shes wrong, showing her real emotions

Starting location: Avatar Entry (going to sleep to enter your avatar's body)
SCCavIOP_o.png
(I think the intent was that there were other npcs around >_<)
"Aw, gee, thanks, I guess," he said, somewhat embarrassed. "I'm not normally great with people so I have no idea..." He stuck out his tongue when she mentioned the 'liking' and passed it off as him being his awkward self when it came to praise.

"Huh? Did she say something?" Aidan turned and looked at the instructor, now sightly confused. If he had heard correctly, somebody had failed. He thought he had done rather well, being able to launch himself off the ground and fly around, gliding down to a landing and all. "Are you sure she's talking about us?" He looked to Poppy for confirmation.
(I think the intent was that there were other npcs around >_<)
"Aw, gee, thanks, I guess," he said, somewhat embarrassed. "I'm not normally great with people so I have no idea..." He stuck out his tongue when she mentioned the 'liking' and passed it off as him being his awkward self when it came to praise.

"Huh? Did she say something?" Aidan turned and looked at the instructor, now sightly confused. If he had heard correctly, somebody had failed. He thought he had done rather well, being able to launch himself off the ground and fly around, gliding down to a landing and all. "Are you sure she's talking about us?" He looked to Poppy for confirmation.
bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png Barracuda
Battle
Bank
{---
Coliseum
Help!
FR+3|He/Him
WAOKY1a.png
OL: 04:00~19:00
Clicky Clicky?
No Eggs ^w^
Angelfish
Apparel
Bank
---}
Come Outfit
Your Dragons!
SGaURj1.jpg
Poppy shook her head and points with a wing to the other end of the line, where a pair of dull-colored dragons were slinking away. "I think it was them. One of them crashed into the ceiling and the other one never even got off the ground," she explained, and looked back at Simone.

Simone, meanwhile, was beating her wings to more or less hover in the air. "Follow me, everyone. I'll take you there and then you'll all disconnect for the day. I have one more group after you, so I'll join you at the station in a few hours." She hooked a claw around a large ring in the false sky, pulling open a trapdoor wide enough for two dragons to get through at once. She flew through and then glared back at everyone. "Come on, get out here."
Poppy shook her head and points with a wing to the other end of the line, where a pair of dull-colored dragons were slinking away. "I think it was them. One of them crashed into the ceiling and the other one never even got off the ground," she explained, and looked back at Simone.

Simone, meanwhile, was beating her wings to more or less hover in the air. "Follow me, everyone. I'll take you there and then you'll all disconnect for the day. I have one more group after you, so I'll join you at the station in a few hours." She hooked a claw around a large ring in the false sky, pulling open a trapdoor wide enough for two dragons to get through at once. She flew through and then glared back at everyone. "Come on, get out here."
Alkamin lost his tempo for a moment, he hadn’t realized the other two duller dragons. Oh well. His question went unanswered so he dropped the entire thing himself. Instead, his attention went back to Aidan for a moment, hearing his reply to the girls teasing. However, he didn’t turn to talk to Aidan yet. Instead his excitement returned as he saw that hatch open. It wasn’t hard to see against a false sky after all.

Happy to follow Simone, who was as sour as a lemon, he easily lifted into the air this time with a mighty beat of his wings. Causing the grass around him to dance and bow to his whim. Then he shot upwards without hesitation. Aiming for the hatch he eye balled it for a moment more before just going for it and going straight through. Tucking his wings a little in nervous instinct of the potentiality of his wings smacking the sides of the hatch space, even though that wasn’t possible.

Once out he was greeted with the real sky and the heavy air. It was so unexpectedly heavy that he nearly fell straight on the dome right outside the door. Once he got his bearings he decided to glide around, trying to remember what he had read on birds and air currents the day before to get an idea on how to fly. Eventually he found a spiraling air current near by and glided in it. Trying to save his energy, practice and stay in the sky at the same time.

Now he waited for Aidan and Zoja mostly, since he didn’t know the others yet. Watching the hatch below, which had Simone hovering next to it. Who had looked up at him as he exited before snorting when he almost lost his place in the sky then turning back to look down the hatch.
(Whoops, oh well >.< meep)
Alkamin lost his tempo for a moment, he hadn’t realized the other two duller dragons. Oh well. His question went unanswered so he dropped the entire thing himself. Instead, his attention went back to Aidan for a moment, hearing his reply to the girls teasing. However, he didn’t turn to talk to Aidan yet. Instead his excitement returned as he saw that hatch open. It wasn’t hard to see against a false sky after all.

Happy to follow Simone, who was as sour as a lemon, he easily lifted into the air this time with a mighty beat of his wings. Causing the grass around him to dance and bow to his whim. Then he shot upwards without hesitation. Aiming for the hatch he eye balled it for a moment more before just going for it and going straight through. Tucking his wings a little in nervous instinct of the potentiality of his wings smacking the sides of the hatch space, even though that wasn’t possible.

Once out he was greeted with the real sky and the heavy air. It was so unexpectedly heavy that he nearly fell straight on the dome right outside the door. Once he got his bearings he decided to glide around, trying to remember what he had read on birds and air currents the day before to get an idea on how to fly. Eventually he found a spiraling air current near by and glided in it. Trying to save his energy, practice and stay in the sky at the same time.

Now he waited for Aidan and Zoja mostly, since he didn’t know the others yet. Watching the hatch below, which had Simone hovering next to it. Who had looked up at him as he exited before snorting when he almost lost his place in the sky then turning back to look down the hatch.
(Whoops, oh well >.< meep)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11