Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Voidgazer: OOC Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
is it ok if i maybe just drop out?? im sorry if it disappoints you,, but my life is overall hectic and i think im just stalling alot
is it ok if i maybe just drop out?? im sorry if it disappoints you,, but my life is overall hectic and i think im just stalling alot
Oh, that's unfortunate... But I'm fairly certain everyone can understand that feeling...

Take care of yourself first, and you can always come back if someone else drops later, and you're feeling better, right?
Oh, that's unfortunate... But I'm fairly certain everyone can understand that feeling...

Take care of yourself first, and you can always come back if someone else drops later, and you're feeling better, right?
Nextgenlogo.png
I promise you that you aren't stalling, however, if you would like to drop out of the roleplay that's totally fine. I wouldn't want you to be in a roleplay where things aren't very fun. We'll keep your spot open for a bit if you want to come back though, and you are completely welcome to.
I promise you that you aren't stalling, however, if you would like to drop out of the roleplay that's totally fine. I wouldn't want you to be in a roleplay where things aren't very fun. We'll keep your spot open for a bit if you want to come back though, and you are completely welcome to.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
ALSO! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!

I will be drawing the levels of the boat to make things easier to visualize and then I'll make another copy labeling the different things. There are like... I think 4-ish levels to the ship. The top houses the main deck, captains quarters, and a smaller deck behind the captains. The 2nd-ish one is just underneath the smaller deck, where food and other items are stored. The 3rd is simply for sleeping quarters, but everyone has their own room. The fourth is the lowest and it is a waiting room for the sick, and at the very head of it, there are the actual healing quarters.

I will be drawing a lot of other things VERY important to the plot, but we'll get into that later hehe...
ALSO! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!

I will be drawing the levels of the boat to make things easier to visualize and then I'll make another copy labeling the different things. There are like... I think 4-ish levels to the ship. The top houses the main deck, captains quarters, and a smaller deck behind the captains. The 2nd-ish one is just underneath the smaller deck, where food and other items are stored. The 3rd is simply for sleeping quarters, but everyone has their own room. The fourth is the lowest and it is a waiting room for the sick, and at the very head of it, there are the actual healing quarters.

I will be drawing a lot of other things VERY important to the plot, but we'll get into that later hehe...
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
That’s very exciting, can’t wait to see the outcome!
Just giving a heads up that I won’t be so active from tomorrow till late Wednesday evening for myself. As I’ve been away on holiday, I’m having to pack today and travel from Sunday. I’ll write a reply whenever I can essentially, Tandem will most likely be the type to “zone out” and be on the off side anyway.
Still interested in the roleplay nonetheless! ;u;
That’s very exciting, can’t wait to see the outcome!
Just giving a heads up that I won’t be so active from tomorrow till late Wednesday evening for myself. As I’ve been away on holiday, I’m having to pack today and travel from Sunday. I’ll write a reply whenever I can essentially, Tandem will most likely be the type to “zone out” and be on the off side anyway.
Still interested in the roleplay nonetheless! ;u;

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
1 2 3 4 5 6