Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Voidgazer: OOC Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
Yeah, a couple of people are absent I've noticed. I'll tag them too!
@AroeFoax248 Hey, I just wanted to let you know that the roleplay has been going on for a little bit. Sorry if you know, I just wanted to let you know haha
@Silverpelt60 Hello! Not sure if our pings reached you, but you're welcome to join! Just send your little form into the sign-up thread and you're fine to join! Let me know if something came up though.
@Mirrorface Unfortunately all of the roles have been filled, however, if someone cannot participate in the roleplay any longer, I'll ping you to see if you're still interested!
Yeah, a couple of people are absent I've noticed. I'll tag them too!
@AroeFoax248 Hey, I just wanted to let you know that the roleplay has been going on for a little bit. Sorry if you know, I just wanted to let you know haha
@Silverpelt60 Hello! Not sure if our pings reached you, but you're welcome to join! Just send your little form into the sign-up thread and you're fine to join! Let me know if something came up though.
@Mirrorface Unfortunately all of the roles have been filled, however, if someone cannot participate in the roleplay any longer, I'll ping you to see if you're still interested!
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@Hirvio
Sure, ty!
@Hirvio
Sure, ty!
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
I'm glad it was amazing! Traveling to Europe was my first time out of the country and I was amazed at how similar yet different things were. And I would definitely travel like that again. I hope your trip was a sort of similar experience! And I think Sketi will fit in just fine, especially with Civit around.
I'm glad it was amazing! Traveling to Europe was my first time out of the country and I was amazed at how similar yet different things were. And I would definitely travel like that again. I hope your trip was a sort of similar experience! And I think Sketi will fit in just fine, especially with Civit around.
k6vnXSz.gif
@Hirvio

eEEEP

I didnt realize I didn’t sub to the rp thread DDD: no wonder why I didn’t get any notifs from it eme

Forgive me for being a doofus qwq
@Hirvio

eEEEP

I didnt realize I didn’t sub to the rp thread DDD: no wonder why I didn’t get any notifs from it eme

Forgive me for being a doofus qwq
Oh don't worry! I've done that before too many times... ;^;
Oh don't worry! I've done that before too many times... ;^;
k6vnXSz.gif
@Hirvio
Ack, sorry about that! The notification got lost, I'll post my form right away!
@Hirvio
Ack, sorry about that! The notification got lost, I'll post my form right away!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
Yaaay welcome aboard :D
Yaaay welcome aboard :D
From tomorrow, I’ll be once more travelling as I’ll be heading away for two weeks and a half to Spain. If there is a functional WiFi connection, I’ll be sure to try and drop a role or two so I don’t cluster the flow of the roleplay at least.
If it won’t be the case, I’ll still be interested in the roleplay regardless and if I can hop back in whenever, I’d be glad to do so.
Stay safe everyone, have fun!~ ^^
From tomorrow, I’ll be once more travelling as I’ll be heading away for two weeks and a half to Spain. If there is a functional WiFi connection, I’ll be sure to try and drop a role or two so I don’t cluster the flow of the roleplay at least.
If it won’t be the case, I’ll still be interested in the roleplay regardless and if I can hop back in whenever, I’d be glad to do so.
Stay safe everyone, have fun!~ ^^

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
@Hirvio
Just out of curiosity, what role if any will familiars have in your version? Just realized I added in sketi’s familiar without double-checking. Thanks!
@Hirvio
Just out of curiosity, what role if any will familiars have in your version? Just realized I added in sketi’s familiar without double-checking. Thanks!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Hirvio
Another question just out of curiosity... I noticed on the sign-ups thread it looked like you changed some of your characters? :3
@Hirvio
Another question just out of curiosity... I noticed on the sign-ups thread it looked like you changed some of your characters? :3
1 2 3 4 5 6