Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Voidgazer: OOC Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
I hope I haven’t killed the roleplay. ;n;
Reeeee
I hope I haven’t killed the roleplay. ;n;
Reeeee

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
Ahhh no, I think we just lagged a little xD I'll slap a post on there in a few minutes and try to get the attention back up again haha
Ahhh no, I think we just lagged a little xD I'll slap a post on there in a few minutes and try to get the attention back up again haha
Okay good, I was a bit worried that I had killed the fire but as long as I haven’t then that’s reassuring enough. Thank you for the post too. ;u;
Okay good, I was a bit worried that I had killed the fire but as long as I haven’t then that’s reassuring enough. Thank you for the post too. ;u;

Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
ha no problem :P I had been hanging back on posting just to try and let Silverpelt60 have a chance to post, don't know where they've been...? Ah, well. ANYWAY hopefully everyone'll get on board soon and this can start poppin' ^^
ha no problem :P I had been hanging back on posting just to try and let Silverpelt60 have a chance to post, don't know where they've been...? Ah, well. ANYWAY hopefully everyone'll get on board soon and this can start poppin' ^^
oh geez oh gosh,,
sorry ive been so quiet.. im just going through alot like usual and stuff,,
hhhh did i miss anything important-
oh geez oh gosh,,
sorry ive been so quiet.. im just going through alot like usual and stuff,,
hhhh did i miss anything important-
I wouldn’t say you have, everyone is currently boarding and doing introductions. ^^
I wouldn’t say you have, everyone is currently boarding and doing introductions. ^^

This is Billy.
Pretty much. Everyone is saying hello, except my character, who decided to be a freaking loner, and set up stuff in the medical bay rather than be social.
Pretty much. Everyone is saying hello, except my character, who decided to be a freaking loner, and set up stuff in the medical bay rather than be social.
Nextgenlogo.png
Sorry about not posting, I was waiting to see if @Silverpelt60 would join in soon so I could introduce the rest of my characters and actually start the voyage. I might go ahead and start it anyways unless they ask otherwise so we can keep the roleplay going...
Sorry about not posting, I was waiting to see if @Silverpelt60 would join in soon so I could introduce the rest of my characters and actually start the voyage. I might go ahead and start it anyways unless they ask otherwise so we can keep the roleplay going...
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
No worries, I figured that's what you were doing ^^ Maybe if they don't respond to that ping someone could message them?
No worries, I figured that's what you were doing ^^ Maybe if they don't respond to that ping someone could message them?
just waiting on blackberry to get back from vacation to pick back up again-- unless someone else wants to approach Scare in the meantime :V
just waiting on blackberry to get back from vacation to pick back up again-- unless someone else wants to approach Scare in the meantime :V
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
1 2 3 4 5 6