Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Voidgazer: OOC Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
@NirinTallisbane Yeah, I did! I figured one of my other characters would have fit better since he wasn't the captain's mate lol
@NirinTallisbane Yeah, I did! I figured one of my other characters would have fit better since he wasn't the captain's mate lol
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@Hirvio aahhh lol ;p Can't wait to meet the rest of the crew, loving everyone you've introduced already ^^
@Hirvio aahhh lol ;p Can't wait to meet the rest of the crew, loving everyone you've introduced already ^^
Were we waiting on anyone/anything in the RP? I don't wanna be pushy or anything, I'd just hate for this to lag and die D: I've been so excited for it ;v;
Were we waiting on anyone/anything in the RP? I don't wanna be pushy or anything, I'd just hate for this to lag and die D: I've been so excited for it ;v;
I just dont have anyone to interact with
I just dont have anyone to interact with
Nextgenlogo.png
I'm waiting on a reply seeing as Scare is conversing with another gaoler(even if it is making him uncomfortable)
I'm waiting on a reply seeing as Scare is conversing with another gaoler(even if it is making him uncomfortable)
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
Ah, I see. I felt like I'd posted too recently to be posting again :T
Ah, I see. I felt like I'd posted too recently to be posting again :T
@/Silikiyu
Sorry I forgot to say it here, but I’m on vacation at the moment, and won’t be able to reply to RP’s. Sorry for making you wait for my response!
@/Silikiyu
Sorry I forgot to say it here, but I’m on vacation at the moment, and won’t be able to reply to RP’s. Sorry for making you wait for my response!
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Silverpelt60 Hey!! Welcome to the crew!
Also sorry I was a bit late with my response, I had a few things to do in real life. I'm a bit of a mess when it comes to going places haha.
@Silverpelt60 Hey!! Welcome to the crew!
Also sorry I was a bit late with my response, I had a few things to do in real life. I'm a bit of a mess when it comes to going places haha.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
I felt that I had replied too soon as well, I would really love to see the rp continue to live, though!
I felt that I had replied too soon as well, I would really love to see the rp continue to live, though!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
[quote name="BlackberryDown" date="2019-07-08 16:17:32" ] Sorry I forgot to say it here, but I’m on vacation at the moment, and won’t be able to reply to RP’s. Sorry for making you wait for my response! [/quote] all good! I'm in no rush :3 if anyone else want's to talk to the big awkward fluff you're welcome to, too
BlackberryDown wrote on 2019-07-08 16:17:32:
all good! I'm in no rush :3

if anyone else want's to talk to the big awkward fluff you're welcome to, too
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
1 2 3 4 5 6