Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Voidgazer: OOC Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Silverpelt
Of course! I hope you'll be joining us ^^ And thank you so much! lol I'm probably about to impulse buy some Imperials as we speak I swear I was "just looking"
@Silverpelt
Of course! I hope you'll be joining us ^^ And thank you so much! lol I'm probably about to impulse buy some Imperials as we speak I swear I was "just looking"
@Silverpelt60 - Sure you can join! Just post your little sign-up form in the forum made for that! I'm gonna do some thread preening and delete messages so that it's just the forms. That way it should be easier to read. NVM I FORGOT I CANT DELETE OTHERS FORUM POSTS LMAO

@DaeDae929 - Sorry to see you go, but thank you for expressing interest! If you find the time and want to join feel free to shoot me a message. I hope you have a good day!
@Silverpelt60 - Sure you can join! Just post your little sign-up form in the forum made for that! I'm gonna do some thread preening and delete messages so that it's just the forms. That way it should be easier to read. NVM I FORGOT I CANT DELETE OTHERS FORUM POSTS LMAO

@DaeDae929 - Sorry to see you go, but thank you for expressing interest! If you find the time and want to join feel free to shoot me a message. I hope you have a good day!
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
WHOOPS Just realized I'd been tagging /Silverpelt instead of @Silverpelt60! I think I slipped you up too, Hirvio, sorry xD
WHOOPS Just realized I'd been tagging /Silverpelt instead of @Silverpelt60! I think I slipped you up too, Hirvio, sorry xD
@Hirvio
This seems pretty cool! Do you guys have space for another?
@Hirvio
This seems pretty cool! Do you guys have space for another?
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
just wanted to say sorry for the late post
just wanted to say sorry for the late post
Oh hey don't worry! We still have a few people who need to do their first post as well so don't feel bad at all!
Oh hey don't worry! We still have a few people who need to do their first post as well so don't feel bad at all!
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
i get guilty easily and im pretty mushy, heh
i get guilty easily and im pretty mushy, heh
Lesser's just... getting herself comfortable...
Lesser's just... getting herself comfortable...
Nextgenlogo.png
Hey y'all, I'm gonna be unavailable tomorrow, but I should be back by the afternoon of the day after! Just a heads up! ^^

Oh, also, someone might want to ping Silverpelt60 and Mirrorface to see if they're still interested and tell them whether or not they can join :0
Hey y'all, I'm gonna be unavailable tomorrow, but I should be back by the afternoon of the day after! Just a heads up! ^^

Oh, also, someone might want to ping Silverpelt60 and Mirrorface to see if they're still interested and tell them whether or not they can join :0
Guys, I'm alive again! Costa Rica was AMAZING! Sketi just hopped in! One of the things I forgot to mention is that she's clumsy and really akward around new dragons. Hopefully, she'll fit in soon!
Guys, I'm alive again! Costa Rica was AMAZING! Sketi just hopped in! One of the things I forgot to mention is that she's clumsy and really akward around new dragons. Hopefully, she'll fit in soon!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6