Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Voidgazer: RP Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
Lesser moved about, making the room ready for check-ups, which she had requested earlier. She needed to make sure she had a baseline for all the dragons on the ship, after all... that meant measurements, general history of sickness... the like. Her crested ears ruffled slightly as she heard the faintest whisper of moving air... a spiral, then. She craned her head about, and smiled, "Oh, hello there. Sorry, I was just getting set up." she chuckles. "I am Lesser Healing Potion. Lesser, if you would, it's easier and far less of a mouthful."

She walks over to Sketi, examining her with a critical eye, soft green hues glinting within her ruby carapace. "I recall you from the dossiers up on deck... you are.... Ssss... starts with an S... uh.... Something something, but you wanted to be a scout, right, but they plopped you with me instead?"
Lesser moved about, making the room ready for check-ups, which she had requested earlier. She needed to make sure she had a baseline for all the dragons on the ship, after all... that meant measurements, general history of sickness... the like. Her crested ears ruffled slightly as she heard the faintest whisper of moving air... a spiral, then. She craned her head about, and smiled, "Oh, hello there. Sorry, I was just getting set up." she chuckles. "I am Lesser Healing Potion. Lesser, if you would, it's easier and far less of a mouthful."

She walks over to Sketi, examining her with a critical eye, soft green hues glinting within her ruby carapace. "I recall you from the dossiers up on deck... you are.... Ssss... starts with an S... uh.... Something something, but you wanted to be a scout, right, but they plopped you with me instead?"
Nextgenlogo.png
With a light sigh, Qimugta poked his head up from below deck, his lips quirked up into a small smile. The Guardian looked around, scanning every dragon he was able to see. The new crowd seemed very diverse, just going by the looks of everyone. The large dragon absent-mindedly fluttered the frills on the side of his head, emerald eyes gleaming with excitement. Qimugta climbed the rest of the way out of the stairwell, inhaling and smiling at the scent of the ocean. His gaze met with a beautiful obsidian and crimson Imperial and he made his way over to her. "How are you, my dear?" he asked, playfully flashing a smile at her. "I am Qimugta, apparently the only Guardian here..." he said, looking around and tipping his head to the side. "Oh well, that's not much to be concerned about. Anyways, what is your name, lovely?" he hummed.

On the other hand, Ahaan stayed below deck. He hummed, the magic in his belly gurgling and glowing brighter. He shook his head, he wasn't necessarily interested in playing around with his light magic at the current moment. He had more pressing matters to attend to... who else had the ability to use such potent magic on the ship? The Imperial slithered out of his quarters, making his way down into the healing compartment. There he felt the energy shift into that of the soft and nurturing Viridian Labyrinth. He felt a small smile grow on his face, the nature element always brought him such comfort. Sometimes he wondered whether he was really a dragon born from the Lightweaver's magic. Either way, the Imperial would always be interested in flora. Ahaan bowed his head as he entered and saw a Spiral and Skydancer. "Oh, my apologies if I intruded on anything," he said, taking a small step backward.
With a light sigh, Qimugta poked his head up from below deck, his lips quirked up into a small smile. The Guardian looked around, scanning every dragon he was able to see. The new crowd seemed very diverse, just going by the looks of everyone. The large dragon absent-mindedly fluttered the frills on the side of his head, emerald eyes gleaming with excitement. Qimugta climbed the rest of the way out of the stairwell, inhaling and smiling at the scent of the ocean. His gaze met with a beautiful obsidian and crimson Imperial and he made his way over to her. "How are you, my dear?" he asked, playfully flashing a smile at her. "I am Qimugta, apparently the only Guardian here..." he said, looking around and tipping his head to the side. "Oh well, that's not much to be concerned about. Anyways, what is your name, lovely?" he hummed.

On the other hand, Ahaan stayed below deck. He hummed, the magic in his belly gurgling and glowing brighter. He shook his head, he wasn't necessarily interested in playing around with his light magic at the current moment. He had more pressing matters to attend to... who else had the ability to use such potent magic on the ship? The Imperial slithered out of his quarters, making his way down into the healing compartment. There he felt the energy shift into that of the soft and nurturing Viridian Labyrinth. He felt a small smile grow on his face, the nature element always brought him such comfort. Sometimes he wondered whether he was really a dragon born from the Lightweaver's magic. Either way, the Imperial would always be interested in flora. Ahaan bowed his head as he entered and saw a Spiral and Skydancer. "Oh, my apologies if I intruded on anything," he said, taking a small step backward.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
Allaiyn

Allaiyn looked up abruptly when the Guardian male spoke; she was very unused to flirting or compliments of any kind, and as such she simply stammered for a moment before actually finding words to reply.

"I, ah--my name is Allaiyn."

She paused a moment, then dipped her head politely, adding, "Nice to meet you, Qimugta."

Feeling awkward she shifted around a little, looking out at the sea again then around the deck, wondering if this was the captain of the vessel they'd be sailing on. He hadn't introduced himself as captain...but maybe she'd better ask, just in case.

"Are you the captain?" she questioned, finally looking back at the Guardian. "Or--is it that telepathic Skydancer over there?"
Allaiyn

Allaiyn looked up abruptly when the Guardian male spoke; she was very unused to flirting or compliments of any kind, and as such she simply stammered for a moment before actually finding words to reply.

"I, ah--my name is Allaiyn."

She paused a moment, then dipped her head politely, adding, "Nice to meet you, Qimugta."

Feeling awkward she shifted around a little, looking out at the sea again then around the deck, wondering if this was the captain of the vessel they'd be sailing on. He hadn't introduced himself as captain...but maybe she'd better ask, just in case.

"Are you the captain?" she questioned, finally looking back at the Guardian. "Or--is it that telepathic Skydancer over there?"
Lesser's attention shifted, and a smile curled up her snout as she chuckled and waved at the... significantly larger dragon. "Intruded? Silly, no such thing. This is a place a healing, and should be open to all. The little Spiral only just joined me, and far be it from me to be a poor hostess." she chuckles.

Deep emerald hues scan the imperial over curiously, her tail flicking, the feathers along it ruffling against the wooden floors. "Ah... did my magic bother you?" she murmurs, a look of apology on her face. "I needed to get my planters set up... we can't go on a long trip without a steady supply of healing herbs, after all, even if I can produce potions in my own very own belly." she pats her stomach, her mouth open to let the strange... semi-hollow glass-like ring echo from her throat. She glances at Sketi with a chuckle, "thus the name, and so the joke was told, yes? A dragon which can brew a potion within her stomach that'll cure what ails you... named "Lesser Healing Potion"."
Lesser's attention shifted, and a smile curled up her snout as she chuckled and waved at the... significantly larger dragon. "Intruded? Silly, no such thing. This is a place a healing, and should be open to all. The little Spiral only just joined me, and far be it from me to be a poor hostess." she chuckles.

Deep emerald hues scan the imperial over curiously, her tail flicking, the feathers along it ruffling against the wooden floors. "Ah... did my magic bother you?" she murmurs, a look of apology on her face. "I needed to get my planters set up... we can't go on a long trip without a steady supply of healing herbs, after all, even if I can produce potions in my own very own belly." she pats her stomach, her mouth open to let the strange... semi-hollow glass-like ring echo from her throat. She glances at Sketi with a chuckle, "thus the name, and so the joke was told, yes? A dragon which can brew a potion within her stomach that'll cure what ails you... named "Lesser Healing Potion"."
Nextgenlogo.png
Sketi stares at the skydancer with embarrassment. “Sketi, actually! She responded. Hey,...lesser? She glanced around, introducing herself to Ahaan as well. Gently, she stroked the leaf of one of the plants in the room. with awe on her face. Around her, the plants glowed and flickered, the jungle in the room just like the jungle of the labyrinth, of her home.. she laughed a little, imagining lesser healing others with her spittle.
“Sounds disgusting... but wonderful?” She tried, in an attempt to make conversation. “ This place, it’s amazing. Just like home, I suppose.” She paused, remembering the skydancer’s first question. “I’m a bit of a healer as well, too! Might be why they ‘plopped’ me down here. I’d love to fly over the endless waves, but healings a noble trade, and I’d love to stay here.” Once more, she ran her claws through a verdant vine, sniffed one of the blooms. “I’m not even sure what I’m doing here, to be honest,” she murmured. “We haven’t even left and already I miss thouse dragons from home.” She reached into a pouch, withdrawing yet another vial, engraved with black vibes. “I got this from home. A friend of mine was into experimental chemistry, wanted to explore what could be done with healing.” She paused, once more, realizing she was rambling once again. “Sorry. I’m.. awkward..” she mumbled, before breaking into a small fit of coughing.
Sketi stares at the skydancer with embarrassment. “Sketi, actually! She responded. Hey,...lesser? She glanced around, introducing herself to Ahaan as well. Gently, she stroked the leaf of one of the plants in the room. with awe on her face. Around her, the plants glowed and flickered, the jungle in the room just like the jungle of the labyrinth, of her home.. she laughed a little, imagining lesser healing others with her spittle.
“Sounds disgusting... but wonderful?” She tried, in an attempt to make conversation. “ This place, it’s amazing. Just like home, I suppose.” She paused, remembering the skydancer’s first question. “I’m a bit of a healer as well, too! Might be why they ‘plopped’ me down here. I’d love to fly over the endless waves, but healings a noble trade, and I’d love to stay here.” Once more, she ran her claws through a verdant vine, sniffed one of the blooms. “I’m not even sure what I’m doing here, to be honest,” she murmured. “We haven’t even left and already I miss thouse dragons from home.” She reached into a pouch, withdrawing yet another vial, engraved with black vibes. “I got this from home. A friend of mine was into experimental chemistry, wanted to explore what could be done with healing.” She paused, once more, realizing she was rambling once again. “Sorry. I’m.. awkward..” she mumbled, before breaking into a small fit of coughing.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Faux

Despite the others hard to read face and rumbling voice, Faux took them as friendly, returning a smile to the other Gaoler. "Yes, especially since we don't know where exactly we're going," the blue streaked dragon said, moving to sit down now that the other dragon seemed to have accepted his presence. "Unless there are othe Gaolers in this new world aswell." Faux's voice was an opposite of Scare's, a deep, rich sound like brass that he loudly pronounced. His tone was hopeful, if a tad nervous from the new and changing situation. "Indeed, I will be one of your battle brothers. My name is Faux, of the seeker order." He laughed, bringing up one of his for legs to look at a green strip of cloth tied around his wrist. "I hope this trip will be smooth sailing as well, yes. I'd hate to disappoint my love by not returning." He lowered his foot back down, giving Scare a curious glance. "Do you have any family that will be waiting for for you, Scaredy?"
Faux

Despite the others hard to read face and rumbling voice, Faux took them as friendly, returning a smile to the other Gaoler. "Yes, especially since we don't know where exactly we're going," the blue streaked dragon said, moving to sit down now that the other dragon seemed to have accepted his presence. "Unless there are othe Gaolers in this new world aswell." Faux's voice was an opposite of Scare's, a deep, rich sound like brass that he loudly pronounced. His tone was hopeful, if a tad nervous from the new and changing situation. "Indeed, I will be one of your battle brothers. My name is Faux, of the seeker order." He laughed, bringing up one of his for legs to look at a green strip of cloth tied around his wrist. "I hope this trip will be smooth sailing as well, yes. I'd hate to disappoint my love by not returning." He lowered his foot back down, giving Scare a curious glance. "Do you have any family that will be waiting for for you, Scaredy?"
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
Tandem had sat herself down with her flightless wings tucked within her winter coat that too followed the breeze, covering her faceted eyes once more.
She watched the Spiral wander off with a curiosity as she too should possibly look around the docks, possibly finding some of her own kind around the area, though, she was highly aware that she did not live up to the standards of a normal Gaoler, she wouldn’t follow rules and never obeyed a post and that may be why Beauvoir had sent her here, to learn discipline.

At the thought of a setup, the Gaoler’s ears flickered with a tick that I was waiting in anticipation. She wouldn’t act up now, not until they’d be in the ocean. Keeping quiet ominously, she would gradually stand up and allow her claws to slide and scratch amongst the wood once more, she looked down at the Fae and bowed her head in respect of the small dragon’s time.
Tandem would make a move to the edge of the boat, looking out the far distance with anticipation of what was to come. Her tail coiled around her body once more and so did her eyes seem unfocused with an atmosphere of mystery. Now alone, she simply observed, letting her zone out of reality.
Tandem had sat herself down with her flightless wings tucked within her winter coat that too followed the breeze, covering her faceted eyes once more.
She watched the Spiral wander off with a curiosity as she too should possibly look around the docks, possibly finding some of her own kind around the area, though, she was highly aware that she did not live up to the standards of a normal Gaoler, she wouldn’t follow rules and never obeyed a post and that may be why Beauvoir had sent her here, to learn discipline.

At the thought of a setup, the Gaoler’s ears flickered with a tick that I was waiting in anticipation. She wouldn’t act up now, not until they’d be in the ocean. Keeping quiet ominously, she would gradually stand up and allow her claws to slide and scratch amongst the wood once more, she looked down at the Fae and bowed her head in respect of the small dragon’s time.
Tandem would make a move to the edge of the boat, looking out the far distance with anticipation of what was to come. Her tail coiled around her body once more and so did her eyes seem unfocused with an atmosphere of mystery. Now alone, she simply observed, letting her zone out of reality.

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
Morozko

Now it didnt take too long for Morozko to find the place that housed lesser...a little rumble did admittedly escape him at the Discovery that she had company...He didnt...intrude as much as he simply glanced around..Listened, and considered wandering off away..
Morozko

Now it didnt take too long for Morozko to find the place that housed lesser...a little rumble did admittedly escape him at the Discovery that she had company...He didnt...intrude as much as he simply glanced around..Listened, and considered wandering off away..
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Qimugta gave a small chuckle and then shook his head at the Imperial, giving her a small smile. "Nope, she'll be out soon, she wants everyone to be here but seeing as its getting to around an hour before our departure, she should be showing up soon," the Guardian said, looking at the suns position for timing. And with that, the voice of Taika entered everyone's head.

"All please come to the main deck, here the captain will introduce herself and you all will learn exactly the point of this voyage," she said. Taika and Kritanta had been talking, discussing the different ways to announce the issue at hand. After all, this wasn't something that could just be taken lightly... it was an entirely new continent with plenty of undiscovered lands for them to explore. Taika now sat beside the entrance to the captains quarters, watching dragons gather on the main deck.

Ahaan gave a soft smile towards Lesser, nodding lightly. "No magic should bother me, I just happen to be curious is all. I have quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to magic, so feeling a presence as educated as yours is nice to encounter. I also can't help but be reminded of where our clan hails from, although we used to live in the Scarred Wasteland. Well, on the border of the Wasteland and the Plateau," he said tipping his head back up towards the deck. "Looks like we should head up there," he said, turning and slithering up the staircase.
Qimugta gave a small chuckle and then shook his head at the Imperial, giving her a small smile. "Nope, she'll be out soon, she wants everyone to be here but seeing as its getting to around an hour before our departure, she should be showing up soon," the Guardian said, looking at the suns position for timing. And with that, the voice of Taika entered everyone's head.

"All please come to the main deck, here the captain will introduce herself and you all will learn exactly the point of this voyage," she said. Taika and Kritanta had been talking, discussing the different ways to announce the issue at hand. After all, this wasn't something that could just be taken lightly... it was an entirely new continent with plenty of undiscovered lands for them to explore. Taika now sat beside the entrance to the captains quarters, watching dragons gather on the main deck.

Ahaan gave a soft smile towards Lesser, nodding lightly. "No magic should bother me, I just happen to be curious is all. I have quite a bit of knowledge when it comes to magic, so feeling a presence as educated as yours is nice to encounter. I also can't help but be reminded of where our clan hails from, although we used to live in the Scarred Wasteland. Well, on the border of the Wasteland and the Plateau," he said tipping his head back up towards the deck. "Looks like we should head up there," he said, turning and slithering up the staircase.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
Lesser smiles at Sketi, and nudges the smaller dragon gently. "Well, think about it this way, Sketi, dear... The scouts will be going out to explore this new land, and will be going quite a ways from the ship. Most likely far further than would be reasonable to expect them to travel should they get injured." she grinned, wiggling her eyeridges, making the plumes along them bob. "Guess that just means an adventurous healer will have to go with them, aye?"

She chuckles softly, but that quickly drops away as once again, her mind was rudely invaded with words that were not her own. ".... If that dragoness continues to do that... I am going to give her SUCH a shock when I start mentally blocking her...." she grumbles, "It gives me a headache..." Still grumbling, she heads toward the door, spotting Morozko in the doorway. She strides over, and gently nuzzles up into his fur, "Moro-Moro-Moro!" she all but purred, before skipping her way up the stairs.
Lesser smiles at Sketi, and nudges the smaller dragon gently. "Well, think about it this way, Sketi, dear... The scouts will be going out to explore this new land, and will be going quite a ways from the ship. Most likely far further than would be reasonable to expect them to travel should they get injured." she grinned, wiggling her eyeridges, making the plumes along them bob. "Guess that just means an adventurous healer will have to go with them, aye?"

She chuckles softly, but that quickly drops away as once again, her mind was rudely invaded with words that were not her own. ".... If that dragoness continues to do that... I am going to give her SUCH a shock when I start mentally blocking her...." she grumbles, "It gives me a headache..." Still grumbling, she heads toward the door, spotting Morozko in the doorway. She strides over, and gently nuzzles up into his fur, "Moro-Moro-Moro!" she all but purred, before skipping her way up the stairs.
Nextgenlogo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6