Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Voidgazer: RP Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
Civit smiled and nodded towards the ruby Skydancer and clicked her tongue. "Sure thing, I'll help you get set up real quick!" she said and stuffed the paper into her satchels. She climbed down a ladder passing by one level of the ship and then ending at the lowest level. She sighed and flicked her tail in annoyance, summoning a small ball of light above her head. Civit lit the lanterns with her light magic and led Lesser to the head of the ship. "Sorry 'bout the darkness there, I told Hayaat he should do it this time, but I guess he's got something more 'important' to do," she said rolling her eyes. She took out a keyring from her satchels and unlocked the large steel door, then looked to the Skydancer before her. The tiny Spiral unhooked the key and handed it to her. Upon closer inspection, it had an 'L' engraved into it. Civit smiled, "This is your key, the other healers will have their own as well. Please don't lose it, though. We need all hands on deck," she said with a wink.

A blue and purple dragon strutted to the deck of the ship where more and more dragons were collecting. She exhaled an icy breath and looked to the crowd. Did Civit just leave them? Taika shook her head, such an easily distracted dragon shouldn't be on their crew. With a small roll of the eyes, the Skydancer headed into the crowd, warming up her magic as she did so.

She stepped in front of the board and looked at the crowd forming before her. She never really took a liking to public speaking, but she didn't dare seem weak. She honed in her magic, concentrating on getting into everyone's mind. With a soft breath, she began to telepathically speak.

"My apologies for Civit, she does not have the best attention span. Now, onto the roles of the ship..." she started and then looked at the crowd all with odd expressions. Then she remembered. "Oh... yes I speak through telepathy. Anyways lets get this done," she said and blinked slowly, scanning everyone. "Faux, Morozko, and Scare you are all simply Warriors. Allaiyn and Mismar, you are both Warriors and Record-Keepers. And you, Aurene, are a Scout," she said, uneasily twitching her tail. Taika sighed and slunk off to the side of the deck, away from others. Her duties had been done... for now at least.
Civit smiled and nodded towards the ruby Skydancer and clicked her tongue. "Sure thing, I'll help you get set up real quick!" she said and stuffed the paper into her satchels. She climbed down a ladder passing by one level of the ship and then ending at the lowest level. She sighed and flicked her tail in annoyance, summoning a small ball of light above her head. Civit lit the lanterns with her light magic and led Lesser to the head of the ship. "Sorry 'bout the darkness there, I told Hayaat he should do it this time, but I guess he's got something more 'important' to do," she said rolling her eyes. She took out a keyring from her satchels and unlocked the large steel door, then looked to the Skydancer before her. The tiny Spiral unhooked the key and handed it to her. Upon closer inspection, it had an 'L' engraved into it. Civit smiled, "This is your key, the other healers will have their own as well. Please don't lose it, though. We need all hands on deck," she said with a wink.

A blue and purple dragon strutted to the deck of the ship where more and more dragons were collecting. She exhaled an icy breath and looked to the crowd. Did Civit just leave them? Taika shook her head, such an easily distracted dragon shouldn't be on their crew. With a small roll of the eyes, the Skydancer headed into the crowd, warming up her magic as she did so.

She stepped in front of the board and looked at the crowd forming before her. She never really took a liking to public speaking, but she didn't dare seem weak. She honed in her magic, concentrating on getting into everyone's mind. With a soft breath, she began to telepathically speak.

"My apologies for Civit, she does not have the best attention span. Now, onto the roles of the ship..." she started and then looked at the crowd all with odd expressions. Then she remembered. "Oh... yes I speak through telepathy. Anyways lets get this done," she said and blinked slowly, scanning everyone. "Faux, Morozko, and Scare you are all simply Warriors. Allaiyn and Mismar, you are both Warriors and Record-Keepers. And you, Aurene, are a Scout," she said, uneasily twitching her tail. Taika sighed and slunk off to the side of the deck, away from others. Her duties had been done... for now at least.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
Faux

Faux spotted some of the arriving dragons before he had been called on board, watching them arrive from his position in the waves. The copper gaoler hadn't called out to them though, content to watch them from afar at the moment. But when they had all boarded the ship together, Faux got a better look at his soon to be crew during the role call, memorizing their names. One that particularly intrested him was another gaoler, who arrived later than the others had.

Faux was about to go and introduce himself when a voice suddenly invaded his mind. Lips started to curl up as an old habit to the invasion, before he realised it just another crew member speaking to them. Listening, he gave the pale gaoler another glance, noticing how uncomfortable he looked, and deciding that he should go talk to him. Ignoring the fact that the this gaoler looked like he could easily snap him in half, and didn't seem to want to be near him, Faux approached, nodding his head in greeting. "Nice to see another gaoler here," the blue streaked dragon said, giving a smile to seem friendly. "Thought I would be the only one. It is good to have similar company to oneself."
Faux

Faux spotted some of the arriving dragons before he had been called on board, watching them arrive from his position in the waves. The copper gaoler hadn't called out to them though, content to watch them from afar at the moment. But when they had all boarded the ship together, Faux got a better look at his soon to be crew during the role call, memorizing their names. One that particularly intrested him was another gaoler, who arrived later than the others had.

Faux was about to go and introduce himself when a voice suddenly invaded his mind. Lips started to curl up as an old habit to the invasion, before he realised it just another crew member speaking to them. Listening, he gave the pale gaoler another glance, noticing how uncomfortable he looked, and deciding that he should go talk to him. Ignoring the fact that the this gaoler looked like he could easily snap him in half, and didn't seem to want to be near him, Faux approached, nodding his head in greeting. "Nice to see another gaoler here," the blue streaked dragon said, giving a smile to seem friendly. "Thought I would be the only one. It is good to have similar company to oneself."
__________________________ ART
ART SHOP
Howdy :o)
theultimatecatsig.gif
Allaiyn

Allaiyn hadn't wanted to board the ship so soon, preferring to wait until everyone else had arrived; but she and the others were called up to the deck, so she followed suit, falling in behind the others. She seated herself a ways away from everyone else, at the back of the group, simply nodding when the excited Spiral, Civit, addressed her.

When the Skydancer came on deck Allaiyn didn't expect her first words to be telepathic; the Imperial recoiled immediately, reluctant that someone else should have such easy access to her mind. At least she knew her duties now--warrior and record-keeper. She'd do the best she could.

The Skydancer finished speaking, moving to she side of the deck. Allaiyn glanced around at the other dragons. A new Gaoler had joined the crew, large and silent; he looked a little uncomfortable, but another Gaoler--Faux, Civit had called him--was moving over to speak to him as Allaiyn watched.

The Imperial dragoness shifted from foot to foot, looking out at the sea. She wondered if any other Imperials would show up--she felt a little self-conscious being the only one of her breed there. There was a dark, Tundra male who seemed to be the only Tundra there so far, but he appeared to be accompanying the spunky Skydancer, Lesser, so Allaiyn couldn't really say he was alone.

Oh well. Either way, she was here now, no getting out of it.
Allaiyn

Allaiyn hadn't wanted to board the ship so soon, preferring to wait until everyone else had arrived; but she and the others were called up to the deck, so she followed suit, falling in behind the others. She seated herself a ways away from everyone else, at the back of the group, simply nodding when the excited Spiral, Civit, addressed her.

When the Skydancer came on deck Allaiyn didn't expect her first words to be telepathic; the Imperial recoiled immediately, reluctant that someone else should have such easy access to her mind. At least she knew her duties now--warrior and record-keeper. She'd do the best she could.

The Skydancer finished speaking, moving to she side of the deck. Allaiyn glanced around at the other dragons. A new Gaoler had joined the crew, large and silent; he looked a little uncomfortable, but another Gaoler--Faux, Civit had called him--was moving over to speak to him as Allaiyn watched.

The Imperial dragoness shifted from foot to foot, looking out at the sea. She wondered if any other Imperials would show up--she felt a little self-conscious being the only one of her breed there. There was a dark, Tundra male who seemed to be the only Tundra there so far, but he appeared to be accompanying the spunky Skydancer, Lesser, so Allaiyn couldn't really say he was alone.

Oh well. Either way, she was here now, no getting out of it.
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=52247975&skin=0&apparel=29243,22846,26274,6270,11508,24721,11508,20607,20610,22843,22848,22851,22849,22847,10876&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] maeguchu winced as she dragged her feet through the sharp and hot sand. being an ice dragon, she wasn't fond with this in the slightest. this place was (almost)) a polar opposite to her, but that was the least of her current problems. unfortunately, second thoughts had already tracked to her, which nearly entirely meant nothing at this point. she made it this far, she’s getting what she want: freedom. it was far too late to turn around when she was exactly in the visible vicinity of the other dragons. and that being said, who would just stumble up in the sea looking for her, anyway? the toothed chest had been strangled around her tail as she was attacked by the mass of serrated grains, giving a slightly disappointed look back to her familiar. [i][color=#dfb1ff]'you said you'd move on your own...'[/color][/i] she thought, keeping her head up once again. the sight of all the dragons who beat her there kicked her anxiety off without a pause, thinking she had really screwed up already. at the beginning, too. she warily started to drag herself into the group, trying to partially brush the sand off of her feet, which felt like one thousand little daggers. she didn’t like those daggers. [color=#dfb1ff]"am... i off schedule?"[/color] her quiet voice even highlighted her fraility. she then tried to whip up an excuse as the opportunity to scold her was prone. [color=#dfb1ff]"i-i'm sorry! it’s just... hard to make it so far, it’s kind of ho-..."[/color] the rather large(ish) bundle of others intimidated her into hesitating of continuing her sentence, quietly dropping her familiar and using a claw to move her hair over one of her eyes.
dragon?did=52247975&skin=0&apparel=29243,22846,26274,6270,11508,24721,11508,20607,20610,22843,22848,22851,22849,22847,10876&xt=dressing.png

maeguchu winced as she dragged her feet through the sharp and hot sand. being an ice dragon, she wasn't fond with this in the slightest. this place was (almost)) a polar opposite to her, but that was the least of her current problems. unfortunately, second thoughts had already tracked to her, which nearly entirely meant nothing at this point. she made it this far, she’s getting what she want: freedom. it was far too late to turn around when she was exactly in the visible vicinity of the other dragons. and that being said, who would just stumble up in the sea looking for her, anyway?

the toothed chest had been strangled around her tail as she was attacked by the mass of serrated grains, giving a slightly disappointed look back to her familiar. 'you said you'd move on your own...' she thought, keeping her head up once again. the sight of all the dragons who beat her there kicked her anxiety off without a pause, thinking she had really screwed up already. at the beginning, too.

she warily started to drag herself into the group, trying to partially brush the sand off of her feet, which felt like one thousand little daggers. she didn’t like those daggers. "am... i off schedule?" her quiet voice even highlighted her fraility. she then tried to whip up an excuse as the opportunity to scold her was prone. "i-i'm sorry! it’s just... hard to make it so far, it’s kind of ho-..." the rather large(ish) bundle of others intimidated her into hesitating of continuing her sentence, quietly dropping her familiar and using a claw to move her hair over one of her eyes.
Lesser followed the excitable Spiral down through the ship, the darkened corridor made her frown, but she could fix that right quick, and once the key was afforded to her, she made that known. "Oh, don't you worry about the dark, I can brighten it up myself, as long as folks don't mind a little bio-luminescence. It might be pleasant to have a more gentle glow, rather than the harsh light of other arcane sources anyhow, since this is a place to put people at ease so that they might recover faster."

As she spoke, she twisted about to rummage through the saddlebag-like pouches that hung, slung across her back and hips, and pulled out a small satchel of seeds. "Would you at all mind placing one of these seeds up on the beams of the hallway? I can get them growing once they're placed, and the flowers that they produce are called "Lamp Blooms"... They glow quite happily in dark places like this."
Lesser followed the excitable Spiral down through the ship, the darkened corridor made her frown, but she could fix that right quick, and once the key was afforded to her, she made that known. "Oh, don't you worry about the dark, I can brighten it up myself, as long as folks don't mind a little bio-luminescence. It might be pleasant to have a more gentle glow, rather than the harsh light of other arcane sources anyhow, since this is a place to put people at ease so that they might recover faster."

As she spoke, she twisted about to rummage through the saddlebag-like pouches that hung, slung across her back and hips, and pulled out a small satchel of seeds. "Would you at all mind placing one of these seeds up on the beams of the hallway? I can get them growing once they're placed, and the flowers that they produce are called "Lamp Blooms"... They glow quite happily in dark places like this."
Nextgenlogo.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52199257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521993/52199257_350.png[/img] [/url] A scavenger till the very end, a Gaoler with a hunch as she seemingly seemed close to the ground, dragging her large winter coat across the sandy beach with her limbs being lowered and ready to pounce at any moment. This was the first time Tandem would ever venture beyond the Tangled Wood and be the first few to have ever done it. Back at home, there would be nothing but raids amongst the four cults, an endless chaos that seemed to be daily as well as when night falls upon the lands where mushrooms glow an ominous blue. Keeping her faceted eyes focused on what appeared to be a ship in the distance, Tandem would pick up the pace as her large claws dug into the sand so did her pouncing position lift, she began to run over towards her destination. As she’d get closer, she would distinguish the silhouettes of dragons in the far distance, however, due to her faceted eyes, the view ahead almost seemed further than what she believed. Even if they were close to her, it’d almost seem too close to be a reality. Keeping quiet with her fur flowing within the adrenaline rush, Tandem would make a trail upon the sand that almost seemed to have been made by a serpent of some sort until individuals would lay their eyes upon the many marks of footprints and overgrown talons. The sun warmed the rushing Gaoler, it had been long since she had last seen it and all the more, had she missed it for too long. She could only imagine if the clans ever moved, could they move closer to the sun’s rays rather than reading in the darkness of the shadows. Eventually, Tandem would come to The dock of the boat, looking around curiously with a unnerving silence at first. Her fur followed her body as she looked from side to side in anticipation for anything or anyone to catch her attention.

52199257_350.png

A scavenger till the very end, a Gaoler with a hunch as she seemingly seemed close to the ground, dragging her large winter coat across the sandy beach with her limbs being lowered and ready to pounce at any moment.

This was the first time Tandem would ever venture beyond the Tangled Wood and be the first few to have ever done it. Back at home, there would be nothing but raids amongst the four cults, an endless chaos that seemed to be daily as well as when night falls upon the lands where mushrooms glow an ominous blue.
Keeping her faceted eyes focused on what appeared to be a ship in the distance, Tandem would pick up the pace as her large claws dug into the sand so did her pouncing position lift, she began to run over towards her destination.

As she’d get closer, she would distinguish the silhouettes of dragons in the far distance, however, due to her faceted eyes, the view ahead almost seemed further than what she believed. Even if they were close to her, it’d almost seem too close to be a reality.
Keeping quiet with her fur flowing within the adrenaline rush, Tandem would make a trail upon the sand that almost seemed to have been made by a serpent of some sort until individuals would lay their eyes upon the many marks of footprints and overgrown talons. The sun warmed the rushing Gaoler, it had been long since she had last seen it and all the more, had she missed it for too long. She could only imagine if the clans ever moved, could they move closer to the sun’s rays rather than reading in the darkness of the shadows.

Eventually, Tandem would come to The dock of the boat, looking around curiously with a unnerving silence at first. Her fur followed her body as she looked from side to side in anticipation for anything or anyone to catch her attention.

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
His claws press to the wood of the dock, freezing him in place as another voice enter his mind.His eyes wide and seemingly in pain throughout the ordeal, but through gritted teeth and a heavy grip on the solid wood planks he manage to keep mostly still throughout. When at last the 'announcement' was over, he slowly allow himself to relax-- almost seeming disoriented for a moment as he look around.

Another Gaoler-- the rust and slate colored one, was drawing hear. Despite his size and armored hide, he give a nod, his expression no longer pained, but soft- if not a bit distant. It was naturally difficult to tell if he was smiling or not given the ridge-like protrusions that line his jaw like external teeth. "Yes... it is good to have some sense of familiar company..." His voice was almost harsh in how gravely and low it was, rolling like softly murmured thunder. Despite his tone and words, there seemed to almost be a faint hollowness to his words, as though perhaps he himself did not fully believe them. In the end, however, he knew he would have to make some effort to get along with everyone if only for the sake of safely sharing space with them. "I suppose you're one of the other warriors, then? I'm Scare. I hope we can have a nice, safe trip."
His claws press to the wood of the dock, freezing him in place as another voice enter his mind.His eyes wide and seemingly in pain throughout the ordeal, but through gritted teeth and a heavy grip on the solid wood planks he manage to keep mostly still throughout. When at last the 'announcement' was over, he slowly allow himself to relax-- almost seeming disoriented for a moment as he look around.

Another Gaoler-- the rust and slate colored one, was drawing hear. Despite his size and armored hide, he give a nod, his expression no longer pained, but soft- if not a bit distant. It was naturally difficult to tell if he was smiling or not given the ridge-like protrusions that line his jaw like external teeth. "Yes... it is good to have some sense of familiar company..." His voice was almost harsh in how gravely and low it was, rolling like softly murmured thunder. Despite his tone and words, there seemed to almost be a faint hollowness to his words, as though perhaps he himself did not fully believe them. In the end, however, he knew he would have to make some effort to get along with everyone if only for the sake of safely sharing space with them. "I suppose you're one of the other warriors, then? I'm Scare. I hope we can have a nice, safe trip."
I am the lucid dream...
...The monster in your nightmares...
...The fiend of a thousand faces.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51879758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518798/51879758_350.png[/img] [/url] A tangle of wings and limbs, Sketi flopped morosely onto the soil. She giggled playfully to herself a bit, pleased with her stealth lending her freedom from the ever-watchful eyes of other dragons always on her. She checked quickly to make sure that all of her supplies were in place, then pleased trotted over to the boat, patiently waiting as if for her. What a grand vessel! And what a lovely chance to escape from Sorneith! She had always felt restrained by the land, preferring instead to fly for hours over the trees all across the labyrinth. The unknown called like a great glowing beacon into her soul. "Hello, everyone!" she called, putting a sparkle into her speech. She glanced over to the other dragons waiting on the beach, including the skydancer who had just produced a strange pouch of seeds from her bag. "Lamp blooms?" she asked, squinting through the darkness. She waltzed over to the other dragons, her limbs a mess amidst her coils. Better introduce myself here, prefferedly not as an annoyance again.

51879758_350.png

A tangle of wings and limbs, Sketi flopped morosely onto the soil. She giggled playfully to herself a bit, pleased with her stealth lending her freedom from the ever-watchful eyes of other dragons always on her. She checked quickly to make sure that all of her supplies were in place, then pleased trotted over to the boat, patiently waiting as if for her. What a grand vessel! And what a lovely chance to escape from Sorneith! She had always felt restrained by the land, preferring instead to fly for hours over the trees all across the labyrinth. The unknown called like a great glowing beacon into her soul.
"Hello, everyone!" she called, putting a sparkle into her speech.
She glanced over to the other dragons waiting on the beach, including the skydancer who had just produced a strange pouch of seeds from her bag. "Lamp blooms?" she asked, squinting through the darkness.
She waltzed over to the other dragons, her limbs a mess amidst her coils. Better introduce myself here, prefferedly not as an annoyance again.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Civit nodded at the crew's first healer and smiled. She was happy that she got at least one dragon comfortable, now it was time for the rest! She turned around and bolted for the ladder, quickly skittering up to the top deck. She looked around to their future crew, a few of them seemed to be conversing amongst themselves which was fantastic. The excited Spiral turned and nearly collided with another. "Oh dear my bad! I wasn't watching where I was going haha," she chittered, her voice full of bubbly energy.

She looked over to the dock where Taika was sitting and shook her head. That Skydancer was always so mean and cold. Not that she really could do anything about it, however. It was something Civit would have to work on. Suddenly the Spiral remembered what she was supposed to do. She ran over to the corkboard and posted a chart of everyone's roles, the pictures of the dragons portraits, and their names underneath. That way the crew could see everyone's names, know who was who, and what each dragon was doing. Civit smiled at her brilliance and looked around to the crew. Hopefully, everyone would get along well...
Civit nodded at the crew's first healer and smiled. She was happy that she got at least one dragon comfortable, now it was time for the rest! She turned around and bolted for the ladder, quickly skittering up to the top deck. She looked around to their future crew, a few of them seemed to be conversing amongst themselves which was fantastic. The excited Spiral turned and nearly collided with another. "Oh dear my bad! I wasn't watching where I was going haha," she chittered, her voice full of bubbly energy.

She looked over to the dock where Taika was sitting and shook her head. That Skydancer was always so mean and cold. Not that she really could do anything about it, however. It was something Civit would have to work on. Suddenly the Spiral remembered what she was supposed to do. She ran over to the corkboard and posted a chart of everyone's roles, the pictures of the dragons portraits, and their names underneath. That way the crew could see everyone's names, know who was who, and what each dragon was doing. Civit smiled at her brilliance and looked around to the crew. Hopefully, everyone would get along well...
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20886467] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208865/20886467_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]”I’M LAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!”[/i][/b] No one could expect that scream with the energy of an anxious spiral coming from a single fae. Lilric zoomed into the area, eyes widened in panic over the fact that she thought that she didn’t arrive in time. However, she didn’t think much of slowing down. In her rush she only saw a flicker of other dragons before she crashed into the sand, leaving a fae sized trail behind her crash site. The sand definitely stopped her from bouncing away, though she was temporarily stunned.

20886467_350.png

”I’M LAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!”

No one could expect that scream with the energy of an anxious spiral coming from a single fae. Lilric zoomed into the area, eyes widened in panic over the fact that she thought that she didn’t arrive in time. However, she didn’t think much of slowing down. In her rush she only saw a flicker of other dragons before she crashed into the sand, leaving a fae sized trail behind her crash site. The sand definitely stopped her from bouncing away, though she was temporarily stunned.
1 2 3 4 5 6