Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Voidgazer: RP Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
Tandem would glance at all the new arrivals with a juvenile curiosity. Her tail swayed gently from side to side and so as well did she whip up a brew of sand in the process due to the sheer mass of fur upon her bulk.
Keeping to herself in fear of the other dragons being closer than what they seemed to be, the observant Gaoler sat down and watched from a reasonable distance with her faceted eyes glimmering from the sun’s rays.

In the process of observation, she would distinguish the different first impressions of each and every dragon: from the clumsy Spiral that seemed to be a knotted mess and the other, a Fae crashing down into the sand. It all seemed to be a major difference to what Tandem had experienced in her homeland but she hadn’t complained as of yet, for all she could guess, this would probably be for the best instead of an endless battle within the parts of the Tangled Wood.
Raising her head gradually, she would too notice others of her kind, though she didn’t seem to have an interest in them at all. Unlike many Gaoler dragons, Tandem didn’t align herself to the bounded rules of her own race that followed the Icewarden with admirable loyalty. However, she was unbound to those qualities of a Gaoler and would be lucky enough to ever gain a trait at all.

Slowly stepping forward, Tandem would idle to follow the other dragons, playing dumb or obnoxiously naive to see how one would react.

Tandem would glance at all the new arrivals with a juvenile curiosity. Her tail swayed gently from side to side and so as well did she whip up a brew of sand in the process due to the sheer mass of fur upon her bulk.
Keeping to herself in fear of the other dragons being closer than what they seemed to be, the observant Gaoler sat down and watched from a reasonable distance with her faceted eyes glimmering from the sun’s rays.

In the process of observation, she would distinguish the different first impressions of each and every dragon: from the clumsy Spiral that seemed to be a knotted mess and the other, a Fae crashing down into the sand. It all seemed to be a major difference to what Tandem had experienced in her homeland but she hadn’t complained as of yet, for all she could guess, this would probably be for the best instead of an endless battle within the parts of the Tangled Wood.
Raising her head gradually, she would too notice others of her kind, though she didn’t seem to have an interest in them at all. Unlike many Gaoler dragons, Tandem didn’t align herself to the bounded rules of her own race that followed the Icewarden with admirable loyalty. However, she was unbound to those qualities of a Gaoler and would be lucky enough to ever gain a trait at all.

Slowly stepping forward, Tandem would idle to follow the other dragons, playing dumb or obnoxiously naive to see how one would react.

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
Morozko

Morozko had found himself simply wandering, leaving behind some of his shag..after all it was warmer here, well..a little bit compared to what he was used to by now, there was an obvious grumble from him upon things being called out..He knew..He already knew, it was a pointless announcement..but they'd have to realize..If his precious one was in danger..He would leave all else to die..
Morozko

Morozko had found himself simply wandering, leaving behind some of his shag..after all it was warmer here, well..a little bit compared to what he was used to by now, there was an obvious grumble from him upon things being called out..He knew..He already knew, it was a pointless announcement..but they'd have to realize..If his precious one was in danger..He would leave all else to die..
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Lesser set about placing the lamp-bloom seeds along the hall in the bottom of the ship, leading back toward the door to the medical bay. Once she was certain that a single seed rested on each beam, she flared out her wings. Dragons above her might notice the sudden welling of nature magic from beneath their feet as the vines that curled amongst the feathers of her wings stretched out, and down toward the floor, crawling along it and up to lend some of their life to the new seeds. A few delicate moments later, bright green fronds of new life sprung from the wooden beams, and large, bulbous buds would begin to form, hanging just from the bottom of the beam. These buds would swell, and wriggle, and then POP, in a shower of slightly glowing yellow pollen as a bright, beautiful red flower that glowed with a light akin to a torch unfurled it's frilled petals.

The hallway was soon awash in a gentle red light, and a lot of pollen, but that could be swept up, and the skydancer smiled, tucking her wings back to her sides as her vines recurled along her feathers. "Much better. And so much more cheerful." she hums happily, before turning about and unlocking the medical bay door and pushing it open, peering about the room.
Lesser set about placing the lamp-bloom seeds along the hall in the bottom of the ship, leading back toward the door to the medical bay. Once she was certain that a single seed rested on each beam, she flared out her wings. Dragons above her might notice the sudden welling of nature magic from beneath their feet as the vines that curled amongst the feathers of her wings stretched out, and down toward the floor, crawling along it and up to lend some of their life to the new seeds. A few delicate moments later, bright green fronds of new life sprung from the wooden beams, and large, bulbous buds would begin to form, hanging just from the bottom of the beam. These buds would swell, and wriggle, and then POP, in a shower of slightly glowing yellow pollen as a bright, beautiful red flower that glowed with a light akin to a torch unfurled it's frilled petals.

The hallway was soon awash in a gentle red light, and a lot of pollen, but that could be swept up, and the skydancer smiled, tucking her wings back to her sides as her vines recurled along her feathers. "Much better. And so much more cheerful." she hums happily, before turning about and unlocking the medical bay door and pushing it open, peering about the room.
Nextgenlogo.png
Sketi boarded the ship at last, glancing around at the other dragons with an unease unlike herself. Her claws gripped the planks with tightness. Can’t make my introduction my tripping over my own tail she worried. Along the way, she noticed a great tundra merely wandering as well, muttering to himself. She smiled a little in his distraction. And...there in the corner...gaolers... she swallowed deeply.

She crawled up from belowdecks, breathing deeply the fresh sea air. Oh, how she loved the freedom of it all. She allowed herself to relax and unwind, and trotted over to the group of dragons.

Her rest was interrupted by... a fae falling out of the sky?? She gave a startled chirp and ran over to where the little dragon had fallen, hoping to somehow be an skyward sembalance of help.
Sketi boarded the ship at last, glancing around at the other dragons with an unease unlike herself. Her claws gripped the planks with tightness. Can’t make my introduction my tripping over my own tail she worried. Along the way, she noticed a great tundra merely wandering as well, muttering to himself. She smiled a little in his distraction. And...there in the corner...gaolers... she swallowed deeply.

She crawled up from belowdecks, breathing deeply the fresh sea air. Oh, how she loved the freedom of it all. She allowed herself to relax and unwind, and trotted over to the group of dragons.

Her rest was interrupted by... a fae falling out of the sky?? She gave a startled chirp and ran over to where the little dragon had fallen, hoping to somehow be an skyward sembalance of help.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Allaiyn

The dark Imperial continued sitting on the edge of the deck, staring out at the horizon. Frankly she'd tuned out of her surroundings and was lost deep in thought, imagining the days to come.

Her mind's eye filled with visions of strange mountain ranges, unexplored forest valleys, swift-flowing rivers and waterfalls a hundred meters high. She could just imagine the ship far out at sea, on a still, glassy tide in the night, the stars above reflected perfectly in the water below, as if the ship itself floated through the heavens.

Strangely enough, she could only seem to imagine herself on deck, a single, solitary soul in the middle of the vast unknown.
Allaiyn

The dark Imperial continued sitting on the edge of the deck, staring out at the horizon. Frankly she'd tuned out of her surroundings and was lost deep in thought, imagining the days to come.

Her mind's eye filled with visions of strange mountain ranges, unexplored forest valleys, swift-flowing rivers and waterfalls a hundred meters high. She could just imagine the ship far out at sea, on a still, glassy tide in the night, the stars above reflected perfectly in the water below, as if the ship itself floated through the heavens.

Strangely enough, she could only seem to imagine herself on deck, a single, solitary soul in the middle of the vast unknown.
Lilric picked herself groggily, rubbing at the back of her head since it wasn’t covered by her mask. She looked up to see a snake like thing go towards her and once she realized the world seemed a bit too blurry, she scrambled about in the sand until she found her glasses. She plopped them down, feeling a shiver of relief then turned to the spiral. “Ah! Uhm... Am I here for the ship on time..? You know... Uh, the one to the mysterious island?”
Lilric picked herself groggily, rubbing at the back of her head since it wasn’t covered by her mask. She looked up to see a snake like thing go towards her and once she realized the world seemed a bit too blurry, she scrambled about in the sand until she found her glasses. She plopped them down, feeling a shiver of relief then turned to the spiral. “Ah! Uhm... Am I here for the ship on time..? You know... Uh, the one to the mysterious island?”
Sketi extended one clawed hand gently towards the little fae. “No, you’re not late. You took quite a fall, though!” She stroked the scales on the top of her head gently.. I’m no healer, I came here to be a scout... to explore.. to fly... “So, you’re here to explore, too ?” She murmured, stroking the top of her head once more in awkwardness. “I’ve always longed to fly away, too, you see. I took on the role of healer just to let them take me on, youbknow?” She grinned a little. “I hope you guys will take me on, despite my awkwardness...” her firebelly Weaver dangled lazily down one leg, and she scooped it up quickly, in case the fae disliked spiders... Oh beardmama, I’m rambling again she worried.

She reached toward her bag, fumbling.” I do have some medicines you can try, though. My “sister “.... she tough me medicines...” her voice trembled.

“Here ya go. This should clear your head a little.” She produced a small vial, decorated lavishly on the exterior with images of birds.
Sketi extended one clawed hand gently towards the little fae. “No, you’re not late. You took quite a fall, though!” She stroked the scales on the top of her head gently.. I’m no healer, I came here to be a scout... to explore.. to fly... “So, you’re here to explore, too ?” She murmured, stroking the top of her head once more in awkwardness. “I’ve always longed to fly away, too, you see. I took on the role of healer just to let them take me on, youbknow?” She grinned a little. “I hope you guys will take me on, despite my awkwardness...” her firebelly Weaver dangled lazily down one leg, and she scooped it up quickly, in case the fae disliked spiders... Oh beardmama, I’m rambling again she worried.

She reached toward her bag, fumbling.” I do have some medicines you can try, though. My “sister “.... she tough me medicines...” her voice trembled.

“Here ya go. This should clear your head a little.” She produced a small vial, decorated lavishly on the exterior with images of birds.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Kritanta peeked out the windows of her quarters, smirking with delight. She couldn't wait to make her grand entrance, have everyone's eyes on her, inspire them with her great speech and have them all ready for the adventure. The little Fae bounced around in excitement. Almost everyone was here. She climbed up on top of her work desk and smirked, took a deep breath and- oh. The door opened and a blue and purple Skydancer waltzed in, much to Kritanta's dismay.

"TAIKA GET OUT IM HAVING A MOMENT!" the small Fae shouted and shooed the Skydancer out. The prophetess stamped her foot and looked to the small dragon with mild irritation. Kritanta shook her head and slinked back into her quarters, her face red with embarrassment.

"So that... moment was it-?" Taika was quickly cut off when her captain turned around.

"Don't say a word about it. Got it? I will quite literally throw you off the side of this boat if you talk about any of it," she growled, however, the threat didn't scare Taika in the slightest.

"I'd like to see you try," the Skydancer said with a snort. "Either way, our new crew is getting pretty restless. They want to meet you and the others. Wherever those two are... how can a Guardian and an Imperial just disappear?" she said, looking around in curiosity. Kritanta laughed and kicked open a hatch, sticking her head down in it.

"HEY! Taika is looking for you two," the Fae said with a smile. She leaped over to the Skydancer and nodded back towards the hatch. "They won't come out of there don't worry. I just had them stick down there for the time being," Kritanta sat down. Taika rolled her eyes and slipped out of the captain's quarters, already hearing the boisterous voice of Qimugta from below deck.
Kritanta peeked out the windows of her quarters, smirking with delight. She couldn't wait to make her grand entrance, have everyone's eyes on her, inspire them with her great speech and have them all ready for the adventure. The little Fae bounced around in excitement. Almost everyone was here. She climbed up on top of her work desk and smirked, took a deep breath and- oh. The door opened and a blue and purple Skydancer waltzed in, much to Kritanta's dismay.

"TAIKA GET OUT IM HAVING A MOMENT!" the small Fae shouted and shooed the Skydancer out. The prophetess stamped her foot and looked to the small dragon with mild irritation. Kritanta shook her head and slinked back into her quarters, her face red with embarrassment.

"So that... moment was it-?" Taika was quickly cut off when her captain turned around.

"Don't say a word about it. Got it? I will quite literally throw you off the side of this boat if you talk about any of it," she growled, however, the threat didn't scare Taika in the slightest.

"I'd like to see you try," the Skydancer said with a snort. "Either way, our new crew is getting pretty restless. They want to meet you and the others. Wherever those two are... how can a Guardian and an Imperial just disappear?" she said, looking around in curiosity. Kritanta laughed and kicked open a hatch, sticking her head down in it.

"HEY! Taika is looking for you two," the Fae said with a smile. She leaped over to the Skydancer and nodded back towards the hatch. "They won't come out of there don't worry. I just had them stick down there for the time being," Kritanta sat down. Taika rolled her eyes and slipped out of the captain's quarters, already hearing the boisterous voice of Qimugta from below deck.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
Lilric let out a sigh in relief, sagging from the invisible weight being lifted off of her shoulders. Almost immediately she felt something brush over her and she tensed up once until she realized the spiral was stroking her head. Tension was quickly replaced by confusion; very rarely did her clan mates casually touch her and it was only her clan's hatchling caretaker who did this back when she was very young.

She really couldn't speak up about it anyways because as soon as the spiral started rambling, Sketi had already drew out a vial full of medicine. She eyed the small vial in wonder before taking it from Sketi, glancing at the glass embedded with the little images. "Oh wow... How does one get such pictures on the glass?" She was just a beginner artist after all.

She could do basic tree sap weaving and painting at least but she has much to learn. She uncorked the vial and downed it, the dizziness and pain from falling clearing away.
Lilric let out a sigh in relief, sagging from the invisible weight being lifted off of her shoulders. Almost immediately she felt something brush over her and she tensed up once until she realized the spiral was stroking her head. Tension was quickly replaced by confusion; very rarely did her clan mates casually touch her and it was only her clan's hatchling caretaker who did this back when she was very young.

She really couldn't speak up about it anyways because as soon as the spiral started rambling, Sketi had already drew out a vial full of medicine. She eyed the small vial in wonder before taking it from Sketi, glancing at the glass embedded with the little images. "Oh wow... How does one get such pictures on the glass?" She was just a beginner artist after all.

She could do basic tree sap weaving and painting at least but she has much to learn. She uncorked the vial and downed it, the dizziness and pain from falling clearing away.
Tandem had made her way aboard the bizarre enigma that seemed foreign even to herself. Having a puppy-like curiosity, the Gaolar dragon would look around with her eyes glowing just beneath her doubled colour mane.
Careful with her steps and cautious of all that was around her, Tandem would move accordingly to the surroundings and have her overgrown claws scratch upon the carved wood of the boat’s formation.
Keeping quiet, she would distinguish several more dragons as well as some of her own species which made her feel unusual. Making her way through, now within the ship’s centre, the young Gaolar would sway her tail from side to side slowly with her fur drooping in a shaggy manner.
Lowering her head to catch the scent of her new environment, she would gurgle beneath her breath from the sheer anonymous as all was too foreign for herself. Though, she calmed herself relatively quickly as she too would consider that it was better than being stuck at an endless battle of territories.
Tandem had made her way aboard the bizarre enigma that seemed foreign even to herself. Having a puppy-like curiosity, the Gaolar dragon would look around with her eyes glowing just beneath her doubled colour mane.
Careful with her steps and cautious of all that was around her, Tandem would move accordingly to the surroundings and have her overgrown claws scratch upon the carved wood of the boat’s formation.
Keeping quiet, she would distinguish several more dragons as well as some of her own species which made her feel unusual. Making her way through, now within the ship’s centre, the young Gaolar would sway her tail from side to side slowly with her fur drooping in a shaggy manner.
Lowering her head to catch the scent of her new environment, she would gurgle beneath her breath from the sheer anonymous as all was too foreign for herself. Though, she calmed herself relatively quickly as she too would consider that it was better than being stuck at an endless battle of territories.

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
1 2 3 4 5 6