Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Voidgazer: RP Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
Morozko

The Large tundra's adventures along the ship hadnt much served to teach them anything beyond giving them a lingering sensation that perhaps this was all sorta pointless...MOrozko's eyes trailed along the outside, a sigh drawn from the dragon while he tried to walk through..searching now for Lesser...
Morozko

The Large tundra's adventures along the ship hadnt much served to teach them anything beyond giving them a lingering sensation that perhaps this was all sorta pointless...MOrozko's eyes trailed along the outside, a sigh drawn from the dragon while he tried to walk through..searching now for Lesser...
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Sketi gave a small smile. "I have no idea, to be honest... "she replied. "I had a friend once, a wonderful artist. She could create such beautiful pictures out of glass. I haven't seen her in a while, though. Kept me company while we were still out in the middle of nowhere..." the little spiral's voice trailed off. "I'm Sketi, by the way. Healer, I guess, on this ship?" She hopped with excitement, eager to meet the other crewmates. She noticed the gaoler, who had wandered alone onto the deck of the ship. I have no problem with her, just with whatever turned Scorn into a gaoler.. she thought to herself. The gaoler looked young, and full of stories as well. She gave out a greeting cry.
Sketi gave a small smile. "I have no idea, to be honest... "she replied. "I had a friend once, a wonderful artist. She could create such beautiful pictures out of glass. I haven't seen her in a while, though. Kept me company while we were still out in the middle of nowhere..." the little spiral's voice trailed off. "I'm Sketi, by the way. Healer, I guess, on this ship?" She hopped with excitement, eager to meet the other crewmates. She noticed the gaoler, who had wandered alone onto the deck of the ship. I have no problem with her, just with whatever turned Scorn into a gaoler.. she thought to herself. The gaoler looked young, and full of stories as well. She gave out a greeting cry.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Tandem would wonder as she looked around furthermore, though the greeting of a Spiral caught her attention. Careful with her surroundings, the young Gaolar would turn herself to look in the direction of the Spiral. Most likely the one she had seen before.
She didn’t understand the Spiral’s cry that was a greeting, resulting in a tilted head as a response as well as her ears standing up to listen. Keeping herself calm and collected, Tandem would move slowly towards the Spiral with her messy fur following the wind and too covering her faceted emeralds.

Eventually, she would be a few feet away from the Spiral but show no sign of aggression. She lowered her head as a form of respect that she had long learned from The Successors where she hails from.
Her claws twitched upon the carved wood and so did her ears move back and forth accordingly to the incoming breezes. Hesitant deep down, she didn’t show a sign of emotion.
What may your name be?” She asked with what seemed to be formal, though her voice gave a completely different idea; it was low and soft, sinister if one listened to it close enough just by the mere vagueness.
Tandem would wonder as she looked around furthermore, though the greeting of a Spiral caught her attention. Careful with her surroundings, the young Gaolar would turn herself to look in the direction of the Spiral. Most likely the one she had seen before.
She didn’t understand the Spiral’s cry that was a greeting, resulting in a tilted head as a response as well as her ears standing up to listen. Keeping herself calm and collected, Tandem would move slowly towards the Spiral with her messy fur following the wind and too covering her faceted emeralds.

Eventually, she would be a few feet away from the Spiral but show no sign of aggression. She lowered her head as a form of respect that she had long learned from The Successors where she hails from.
Her claws twitched upon the carved wood and so did her ears move back and forth accordingly to the incoming breezes. Hesitant deep down, she didn’t show a sign of emotion.
What may your name be?” She asked with what seemed to be formal, though her voice gave a completely different idea; it was low and soft, sinister if one listened to it close enough just by the mere vagueness.

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
“Oh, well nice to meet you Sketi! My name is Lilric, I have been a scout in my clan and I guess I’m still a scout here. Not like I’m upset about it, I like exploring and I’m not the best at fighting or healing or anything like that,” Lilric would respond and looked up in time to see a gaoler approaching. One of her crests quirked upwards while the others deflated, her head tilted. Thankfully, she hadn’t grown up not knowing how to display other forms of emotion so a look of curiosity was pretty blatant on her face.

She watched as the gaoler drew closer and closer until the gaoler towered over the both of them. If the clan never took in a gaoler in the first place, she might of thought the gaoler to be a strange tundra and remark on Tandem’s size. Instead, she’d stare up at the gaoler, realizing she hadn’t noticed her presence yet.
“Oh, well nice to meet you Sketi! My name is Lilric, I have been a scout in my clan and I guess I’m still a scout here. Not like I’m upset about it, I like exploring and I’m not the best at fighting or healing or anything like that,” Lilric would respond and looked up in time to see a gaoler approaching. One of her crests quirked upwards while the others deflated, her head tilted. Thankfully, she hadn’t grown up not knowing how to display other forms of emotion so a look of curiosity was pretty blatant on her face.

She watched as the gaoler drew closer and closer until the gaoler towered over the both of them. If the clan never took in a gaoler in the first place, she might of thought the gaoler to be a strange tundra and remark on Tandem’s size. Instead, she’d stare up at the gaoler, realizing she hadn’t noticed her presence yet.
Down below the deck, in the medical wing, Lesser set about her preparations. Pulling several very small pots out of her saddle bags, she set them where she wanted, before sprinkling a strange white powder over them. A spark jumped from one of her claws, and the magic within the powder caught, the pots beginning to swell and grow until several planter pots filled a good section of the medbay. Each one was filled to the brim with fresh, lushous verdant labyrinth soil, and into each she pressed a set of seeds from one of her pouches. Each seed was placed approximately three inches apart, in neat rows throughout the planters.

Once more, those sensitive to magic would feel a welling of power as the vines that coiled through her feathers stretched to encircle the pots, and vibrant green magic flowed from the nature dragon into the soil, willing the seeds within to germinate, and grow. Before long, several large bushes of bright flowers, and medicinal herbs spilled over the edges of their pots, and she smiled, allowing the vines to coil around her fingers for a moment, and affectionate pet delivered to each plant in turn. "There are my lovelies... I've missed you, yes I have." she cooed happily.

It would only take a moment for the room to smell of herbs and plant life, but they would have a fresh supply of vegetation, and more importantly, ingredients for potions that she herself did not produce naturally.
Down below the deck, in the medical wing, Lesser set about her preparations. Pulling several very small pots out of her saddle bags, she set them where she wanted, before sprinkling a strange white powder over them. A spark jumped from one of her claws, and the magic within the powder caught, the pots beginning to swell and grow until several planter pots filled a good section of the medbay. Each one was filled to the brim with fresh, lushous verdant labyrinth soil, and into each she pressed a set of seeds from one of her pouches. Each seed was placed approximately three inches apart, in neat rows throughout the planters.

Once more, those sensitive to magic would feel a welling of power as the vines that coiled through her feathers stretched to encircle the pots, and vibrant green magic flowed from the nature dragon into the soil, willing the seeds within to germinate, and grow. Before long, several large bushes of bright flowers, and medicinal herbs spilled over the edges of their pots, and she smiled, allowing the vines to coil around her fingers for a moment, and affectionate pet delivered to each plant in turn. "There are my lovelies... I've missed you, yes I have." she cooed happily.

It would only take a moment for the room to smell of herbs and plant life, but they would have a fresh supply of vegetation, and more importantly, ingredients for potions that she herself did not produce naturally.
Nextgenlogo.png
The gaoler's words caught into the ears of the young Spiral, and she felt a twinge of unease. Still nervous around Gaolers, she gave a small chirp. "S..sketi's my name..." she responded, still with a feeling of unease. She knew it was completely illogical, the gaoler looked outright friendly and beautiful.

She turned back to Lilric, her age betraying her as she felt a pang of jealosy. "You're lucky!" she cried, "I love the feeling of the air under my wings. I can't wait until we get to leave this port, and feel the call of the sea, of adventure.." she grew more and more excited. "Real adventure, not just like being stuck out in the scarred wasteland." She gave a small hop off the deck of the ship, dipping her claws into the salt of the sea. She fluttered back up then, to the fae and the gaoler.

She smelled the sweet tinge of herbs, which brought her back to the apothecary, in the labyrinth. Where everything was soft and green... for the first time since she had planned to sneak away, she felt a twinge of doubt. Why, truly, had she left everyone, with hardly even a goodbye?
The gaoler's words caught into the ears of the young Spiral, and she felt a twinge of unease. Still nervous around Gaolers, she gave a small chirp. "S..sketi's my name..." she responded, still with a feeling of unease. She knew it was completely illogical, the gaoler looked outright friendly and beautiful.

She turned back to Lilric, her age betraying her as she felt a pang of jealosy. "You're lucky!" she cried, "I love the feeling of the air under my wings. I can't wait until we get to leave this port, and feel the call of the sea, of adventure.." she grew more and more excited. "Real adventure, not just like being stuck out in the scarred wasteland." She gave a small hop off the deck of the ship, dipping her claws into the salt of the sea. She fluttered back up then, to the fae and the gaoler.

She smelled the sweet tinge of herbs, which brought her back to the apothecary, in the labyrinth. Where everything was soft and green... for the first time since she had planned to sneak away, she felt a twinge of doubt. Why, truly, had she left everyone, with hardly even a goodbye?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngrainbow-bisexual-bands-love-is-love.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Tandem looked down at the two dragons, towering over them seemed to be enough to make them stutter at her presence. Which was far from her intentions. Lowering her gaze slowly as well as adjusting her head slightly to see both of them through her faceted eyes, she had noticeable difficulty with seeing the Fae just down below with signalling emotions that a Gaolar could not understand.

Having difficulties to judge distance accordingly to her fellow ship members, she wouldn’t take a step further nor would she lower her head anymore than it was. Her serpentine tail would sway slowly as soon it would coil around the Gaolar with her flightless wings folded back to the most that they could be so.
Silent at first as she could sense the uneasiness she had portrayed, her ears moved back and forth with another gust of wind billowing; her mass of fur flowing in he wind once more, covering her eyes as she spoke again.
Pleasure,” She said simply with no malicious intent, “My name is Tandem. I am one of the scouts of the crew.”
She didn’t seem to take pride in the position but neither did she seem to deny or revolt it. She was calm and collected, with her mane settling after the breeze.
Tandem looked down at the two dragons, towering over them seemed to be enough to make them stutter at her presence. Which was far from her intentions. Lowering her gaze slowly as well as adjusting her head slightly to see both of them through her faceted eyes, she had noticeable difficulty with seeing the Fae just down below with signalling emotions that a Gaolar could not understand.

Having difficulties to judge distance accordingly to her fellow ship members, she wouldn’t take a step further nor would she lower her head anymore than it was. Her serpentine tail would sway slowly as soon it would coil around the Gaolar with her flightless wings folded back to the most that they could be so.
Silent at first as she could sense the uneasiness she had portrayed, her ears moved back and forth with another gust of wind billowing; her mass of fur flowing in he wind once more, covering her eyes as she spoke again.
Pleasure,” She said simply with no malicious intent, “My name is Tandem. I am one of the scouts of the crew.”
She didn’t seem to take pride in the position but neither did she seem to deny or revolt it. She was calm and collected, with her mane settling after the breeze.

She || Her || I am 9 hours ahead of FR time || Over 18
Currently working on a hatchery and working on lore, feel free to send a message! ^^
This is Billy.
Allaiyn

Allaiyn felt a sort of hum pass through her suddenly; she shook her head, coming out of her daydreaming and glancing down at herself. Her crimson runes lit up with a faint glow for a second, then faded once more.

Hm, she mused. Someone must've just used magic for something.

Her runes often alerted her to the use of magic somewhere nearby, though they didn't seem to do much else; if she had any magical abilities herself she'd never been able to use them.

She looked up, glancing around the deck behind her and realizing a few new dragons had joined; she scanned each one carefully, taking note of their attitudes as they spoke with each other, the equipment they carried, the way they held themselves.

It was rather a diverse crew, really. She was a little surprised. Hopefully they would all get along nicely, otherwise it was going to be a very, very unpleasant voyage.

Speaking of voyages, where was the captain of the ship? They had yet to make their appearance--unless that enthusiastic Spiral or the telepathic Skydancer was captain. Neither of them seemed to quite fit the job though, somehow. Maybe the captain was below deck somewhere...?
Allaiyn

Allaiyn felt a sort of hum pass through her suddenly; she shook her head, coming out of her daydreaming and glancing down at herself. Her crimson runes lit up with a faint glow for a second, then faded once more.

Hm, she mused. Someone must've just used magic for something.

Her runes often alerted her to the use of magic somewhere nearby, though they didn't seem to do much else; if she had any magical abilities herself she'd never been able to use them.

She looked up, glancing around the deck behind her and realizing a few new dragons had joined; she scanned each one carefully, taking note of their attitudes as they spoke with each other, the equipment they carried, the way they held themselves.

It was rather a diverse crew, really. She was a little surprised. Hopefully they would all get along nicely, otherwise it was going to be a very, very unpleasant voyage.

Speaking of voyages, where was the captain of the ship? They had yet to make their appearance--unless that enthusiastic Spiral or the telepathic Skydancer was captain. Neither of them seemed to quite fit the job though, somehow. Maybe the captain was below deck somewhere...?
'The scarred wasteland?!' Lilric nearly exclaimed, eyes widening in surprise along with her two outer crests raising. She heard of the wastelands and the description terrified her. Luckily, she was never sent there in her entire life yet so far though she was torn between curiosity and fear. She nearly missed Sketi getting off for a split moment when the gaoler spoke up, introducing herself as Tandem. Lilric looked up to the gaoler and spoke up, "Wow! Me too!" That was it before she looked down at the land below her claws and realized she wasn't on deck yet.

She unfolded her wings and flitted forward, landing on the rail of the ship. There she shook out the sand clinging to her scales and stuck in between, though there were a few grains. She figured she could shake them out later anyways.
'The scarred wasteland?!' Lilric nearly exclaimed, eyes widening in surprise along with her two outer crests raising. She heard of the wastelands and the description terrified her. Luckily, she was never sent there in her entire life yet so far though she was torn between curiosity and fear. She nearly missed Sketi getting off for a split moment when the gaoler spoke up, introducing herself as Tandem. Lilric looked up to the gaoler and spoke up, "Wow! Me too!" That was it before she looked down at the land below her claws and realized she wasn't on deck yet.

She unfolded her wings and flitted forward, landing on the rail of the ship. There she shook out the sand clinging to her scales and stuck in between, though there were a few grains. She figured she could shake them out later anyways.
Sketi looked over at the fae again, who had been shaking the sand out of her wings. "Yeah," she murmerred quietly. "The scarred wasteland. Terrible place, I don't reccomend it at all. You meet the weirdest dragons there." Hastily changing the subject, the proclaimed,"I hope we get along... you seem like a rather snazzy dragon yourself!" Sketi, what the heck are you saying,,the little dragon thought to herself.

She turned to the quarters below decks, noticing a strange glow. Her childishness caught her in an instant, and she felt compelled to examine it. "Lilric, I'll be right back," the spiral called, before darting her way down. All was dark, but for a strange room that glowed, and was filled with all manner of plants. In the middle of it all was strange skydancer... sketi kept her distance, but knew that her strange eyes glowed in the dark... She must certainly have been spotted.
Sketi looked over at the fae again, who had been shaking the sand out of her wings. "Yeah," she murmerred quietly. "The scarred wasteland. Terrible place, I don't reccomend it at all. You meet the weirdest dragons there." Hastily changing the subject, the proclaimed,"I hope we get along... you seem like a rather snazzy dragon yourself!" Sketi, what the heck are you saying,,the little dragon thought to herself.

She turned to the quarters below decks, noticing a strange glow. Her childishness caught her in an instant, and she felt compelled to examine it. "Lilric, I'll be right back," the spiral called, before darting her way down. All was dark, but for a strange room that glowed, and was filled with all manner of plants. In the middle of it all was strange skydancer... sketi kept her distance, but knew that her strange eyes glowed in the dark... She must certainly have been spotted.
1 2 3 4 5 6