Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Persona (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 204 205
@Eaglerider
(Can you play as Akira for a bit?)

Kiara sat down at a table by herself, and asked for a coffee. She whipped out her phone and looked up new places to explore.

Morgana turned to Akira with a confused expression on his face. “Hey, do you know her? She has a Shujin uniform on, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her before.”
@Eaglerider
(Can you play as Akira for a bit?)

Kiara sat down at a table by herself, and asked for a coffee. She whipped out her phone and looked up new places to explore.

Morgana turned to Akira with a confused expression on his face. “Hey, do you know her? She has a Shujin uniform on, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her before.”
@shadowsofsong

(Yep!)

Akira looks at him. "Which girl? There's two." He says. "The one at the counter?" He tried to be discreet since he would be seen as crazy from talking to a cat. He pretends to look at his phone to look busy.
@shadowsofsong

(Yep!)

Akira looks at him. "Which girl? There's two." He says. "The one at the counter?" He tried to be discreet since he would be seen as crazy from talking to a cat. He pretends to look at his phone to look busy.
@Eaglerider

Morgana rolled his eyes. “You know who I mean! The girl who just sat at a table!”

Kiara stood up after drinking her coffee. “Thanks for the coffee,” she said to no one in particular. She walked over to Akira. “Uh, can I pet your cat?”
@Eaglerider

Morgana rolled his eyes. “You know who I mean! The girl who just sat at a table!”

Kiara stood up after drinking her coffee. “Thanks for the coffee,” she said to no one in particular. She walked over to Akira. “Uh, can I pet your cat?”
@shadowsofsong

"I think she's new." He says before he heard the question. "Huh? Yeah sure." Akira says. He was ready to hear morgana complain about the 'not being a cat' routine he always did. He glanced at the foreign student briefly who was distracted by the music and studying.
@shadowsofsong

"I think she's new." He says before he heard the question. "Huh? Yeah sure." Akira says. He was ready to hear morgana complain about the 'not being a cat' routine he always did. He glanced at the foreign student briefly who was distracted by the music and studying.
@Eaglerider

(I’m debating whether or not Kiara can understand Morgana, cuz she has been in the Metaverse before.)

Kiara nodded. “Thanks,” she said as she gently brushed her hand through Morgana’s fur.
@Eaglerider

(I’m debating whether or not Kiara can understand Morgana, cuz she has been in the Metaverse before.)

Kiara nodded. “Thanks,” she said as she gently brushed her hand through Morgana’s fur.
(I think she would then. Since any who went understood him)

Akira nods. "New student?" He asks. He wondered when their next mission would be. They could just wonder the metaverse though. See what they could find. Or maybe they could check the website for any leads.

@shadowsofsong
(I think she would then. Since any who went understood him)

Akira nods. "New student?" He asks. He wondered when their next mission would be. They could just wonder the metaverse though. See what they could find. Or maybe they could check the website for any leads.

@shadowsofsong
@Eaglerider

(Okay, I’ll do that.)
Morgana glared at Akira. “Can’t anyone see that I’m not a cat?” He rolled his eyes.

Kiara nodded. “Yeah, today was my first day here,” she replied. Oh god, I’m going crazy, she thought. The cat is talking.
@Eaglerider

(Okay, I’ll do that.)
Morgana glared at Akira. “Can’t anyone see that I’m not a cat?” He rolled his eyes.

Kiara nodded. “Yeah, today was my first day here,” she replied. Oh god, I’m going crazy, she thought. The cat is talking.
"Where were you before?" He asks. He ignored morgana complaining. He looks at the door as a couple walked in. "Liking Shujin?"

@shadowsofsong
"Where were you before?" He asks. He ignored morgana complaining. He looks at the door as a couple walked in. "Liking Shujin?"

@shadowsofsong
@Eaglerider
“Shujin is alright.” Kiara sat down next to Akira. “But no one was all that nice. Everyone walked up to me and asked if I had a criminal record or something. Don’t know hat that’s about.”
@Eaglerider
“Shujin is alright.” Kiara sat down next to Akira. “But no one was all that nice. Everyone walked up to me and asked if I had a criminal record or something. Don’t know hat that’s about.”
@shadowsofsong

"I know why." He says seemingly uncomfortable with the topic. "But people like rumors and are always looking for the latest gossip around here. Sorry they kept asking."
@shadowsofsong

"I know why." He says seemingly uncomfortable with the topic. "But people like rumors and are always looking for the latest gossip around here. Sorry they kept asking."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 204 205