Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Persona (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 204 205
@Eaglerider
“No, it’s fine. Not your fault anyway.” Kiara took out her phone, checking the time. “I think I’m going crazy, though,” she said as she rubbed her head. “I’m hallucinating or something, ‘cus your cat is talking.”
@Eaglerider
“No, it’s fine. Not your fault anyway.” Kiara took out her phone, checking the time. “I think I’m going crazy, though,” she said as she rubbed her head. “I’m hallucinating or something, ‘cus your cat is talking.”
@shadowsofsong

"Talking?" He asks. He trying to play it off. Could she have also gone to the metaverse? "What are you doing now? Going home?"
@shadowsofsong

"Talking?" He asks. He trying to play it off. Could she have also gone to the metaverse? "What are you doing now? Going home?"
@Eaglerider

Kiara nodded. “Yeah, I’m going home now.” She looked at her phone to see directions when she saw a strange app there. “What the? I though the MetaNav deleted when I moved,” she mumbled.
@Eaglerider

Kiara nodded. “Yeah, I’m going home now.” She looked at her phone to see directions when she saw a strange app there. “What the? I though the MetaNav deleted when I moved,” she mumbled.
"Hmm? MetaNav?" He asks. Akira looks at her adjusting his glasses. Did morgana hear that too? "Ok. See you around?" He trying to hide his curiosity.

@shadowsofsong
"Hmm? MetaNav?" He asks. Akira looks at her adjusting his glasses. Did morgana hear that too? "Ok. See you around?" He trying to hide his curiosity.

@shadowsofsong
@Eaglerider

Kiara stood up quickly. “Uh, don’t worry about it,” she said. “Okay, bye, see you tomorrow!” With that, Kiara quickly left LeBlanc.

Morgana watched the entire scene with utter confusion. “Okay, what the heck just happened?” he asked. “First, that girl can understand me. Then, she gets the MetaNav. And third, she called me a cat!”
@Eaglerider

Kiara stood up quickly. “Uh, don’t worry about it,” she said. “Okay, bye, see you tomorrow!” With that, Kiara quickly left LeBlanc.

Morgana watched the entire scene with utter confusion. “Okay, what the heck just happened?” he asked. “First, that girl can understand me. Then, she gets the MetaNav. And third, she called me a cat!”
@shadowsofsong

"See you later." He says. Weird... She seemed in a hurry. What was that about?

"You are a cat. What worries me the most is the MetaNav. Could she be another thief?" He walks to the attic of LeBlanc and sat down.
@shadowsofsong

"See you later." He says. Weird... She seemed in a hurry. What was that about?

"You are a cat. What worries me the most is the MetaNav. Could she be another thief?" He walks to the attic of LeBlanc and sat down.
@Eaglerider
(Should we skip to the next day at school?)
@Eaglerider
(Should we skip to the next day at school?)
(If you'd like. @shadowsofsong
(If you'd like. @shadowsofsong
@shadowsofsong

Shall I do it? Or you?)
@shadowsofsong

Shall I do it? Or you?)
@Eaglerider
(Okay, cuz there’s not much to RP at night.)

The next day, Kiara was waiting outside Shibuya with her phone out, studying the MetaNav. Why now, of all times, does this thing show up? she thought.

Meanwhile, Morgana was hiding in Akira’s bag as he walked to school. “Akira, what do you think is with that girl?”
@Eaglerider
(Okay, cuz there’s not much to RP at night.)

The next day, Kiara was waiting outside Shibuya with her phone out, studying the MetaNav. Why now, of all times, does this thing show up? she thought.

Meanwhile, Morgana was hiding in Akira’s bag as he walked to school. “Akira, what do you think is with that girl?”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 204 205