Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Persona (1x1)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 204 205
@shadowsofsong

"I've been there." He says. "Now stop lying please." He says. He crossed his arms and waited for the truth.
@shadowsofsong

"I've been there." He says. "Now stop lying please." He says. He crossed his arms and waited for the truth.
@Eaglerider

Kiara narrowed her eyes. "Who put you up to this? Yes, I've been there. Why do you want to know?"
@Eaglerider

Kiara narrowed her eyes. "Who put you up to this? Yes, I've been there. Why do you want to know?"
"Should I tell her?" Akira asks morgana. He didn't answer her immediately.

@shadowsofsong
"Should I tell her?" Akira asks morgana. He didn't answer her immediately.

@shadowsofsong
@Eaglerider

Morgana nodded from inside the bag. "Yes. You didn't do this for nothing," he whispered.

Kiara, confused as ever, crossed her arms. "Will you please tell me what is going on?"
@Eaglerider

Morgana nodded from inside the bag. "Yes. You didn't do this for nothing," he whispered.

Kiara, confused as ever, crossed her arms. "Will you please tell me what is going on?"
"Do you know the phantom thieves?" He says. He looks at her curiously. Hopefully she didn't laugh.

@shadowsofsong
"Do you know the phantom thieves?" He says. He looks at her curiously. Hopefully she didn't laugh.

@shadowsofsong
@Eaglerider

"The people who changed the previous gym teacher's heart?" asked Kiara. "Yes, I suspected they were persona users, but I never would have guessed you were part of them." She shook her head and took a few deep breaths. "I'm sorry, this is just a lot to take in," she said to mostly herself.

Morgana popped out of Akira's bag, showing himself to Kiara.
@Eaglerider

"The people who changed the previous gym teacher's heart?" asked Kiara. "Yes, I suspected they were persona users, but I never would have guessed you were part of them." She shook her head and took a few deep breaths. "I'm sorry, this is just a lot to take in," she said to mostly herself.

Morgana popped out of Akira's bag, showing himself to Kiara.
@shadowsofsong

"Yes. I'm one of them. I had to change his heart." He says. "So you're like us?" He says. "How? And can we talk in private?" He looks around.
@shadowsofsong

"Yes. I'm one of them. I had to change his heart." He says. "So you're like us?" He says. "How? And can we talk in private?" He looks around.
@Eaglerider

Kiara nodded. "That would be best. Although, I don't know many places here we can talk." She thought for a minute before responding again. "You're the Phantom Thieves, not the Phantom Thief. So who else is a Persona user?"

Morgana spoke up. "I am," he said.
@Eaglerider

Kiara nodded. "That would be best. Although, I don't know many places here we can talk." She thought for a minute before responding again. "You're the Phantom Thieves, not the Phantom Thief. So who else is a Persona user?"

Morgana spoke up. "I am," he said.
@shadowsofsong

"I'll tell you at LeBlanc." He says. Akira looks around. "That way no one gets in trouble." He says. He knew things would go wrong if found out.
@shadowsofsong

"I'll tell you at LeBlanc." He says. Akira looks around. "That way no one gets in trouble." He says. He knew things would go wrong if found out.
@Eaglerider
(Timeskip and should one of us play a Ryuji and the other Ann?)
@Eaglerider
(Timeskip and should one of us play a Ryuji and the other Ann?)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 204 205