Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Persona (1x1)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 204 205
"A game?" He asks. "How do you play?" He noticed she was getting anxious now about it. Did she know of the Metaverse and has been there?
"A game?" He asks. "How do you play?" He noticed she was getting anxious now about it. Did she know of the Metaverse and has been there?
@Eaglerider

“Uh, don’t worry about it. It’s kinda stupid anyway,” Kiara replied anxiously. “So, can you explain the criminal thing,” she said, dodging the question.

“She’s lying about it. Kiara must know what the Metaverse is, but why?” Morgana asked silently.
@Eaglerider

“Uh, don’t worry about it. It’s kinda stupid anyway,” Kiara replied anxiously. “So, can you explain the criminal thing,” she said, dodging the question.

“She’s lying about it. Kiara must know what the Metaverse is, but why?” Morgana asked silently.
@shadowsofsong

"I was in trouble for assault. Though i didn't do anything in all honesty." He says. He nods. Why would she lie? What did she do?
@shadowsofsong

"I was in trouble for assault. Though i didn't do anything in all honesty." He says. He nods. Why would she lie? What did she do?
@Eaglerider

“Wow. So you were blamed for something you didn’t do?” asked Kiara. “But, why would that make me a criminal? I didn’t do anything, I just moved here ‘cus my mom got a new job.”

Morgana whispered to Akira urgently. “Come on, she’s dodging the question!”
@Eaglerider

“Wow. So you were blamed for something you didn’t do?” asked Kiara. “But, why would that make me a criminal? I didn’t do anything, I just moved here ‘cus my mom got a new job.”

Morgana whispered to Akira urgently. “Come on, she’s dodging the question!”
"Because i was found guilty." He says. "Now about the app." He says. "How did you find it?" He trying to corner her with the question.

@shadowsofsong
"Because i was found guilty." He says. "Now about the app." He says. "How did you find it?" He trying to corner her with the question.

@shadowsofsong
@Eaglerider

Kiara sighed. "Why do you want to know about the MetaNav- err, uh, that app so much?" She scolded herself for her miss-speaking.
@Eaglerider

Kiara sighed. "Why do you want to know about the MetaNav- err, uh, that app so much?" She scolded herself for her miss-speaking.
"Because i am curious. What's wrong with that?" He says. He looks at her noticing she messed up her story.

@shadowsofsong
"Because i am curious. What's wrong with that?" He says. He looks at her noticing she messed up her story.

@shadowsofsong
@Eaglerider

Morgana meowed in frustration, but quickly quieted down. "Akira, just confront Kiara about it already! We have enough proof!"

Kiara looked very confused. "Nothing, it's just-" She sighed and closed her eyes for a bit. "I know that's not the only reason."
@Eaglerider

Morgana meowed in frustration, but quickly quieted down. "Akira, just confront Kiara about it already! We have enough proof!"

Kiara looked very confused. "Nothing, it's just-" She sighed and closed her eyes for a bit. "I know that's not the only reason."
@shadowsofsong

"You've been there haven't you?" He says. "The parallel world between ours and that?" He shushed morgana.
@shadowsofsong

"You've been there haven't you?" He says. "The parallel world between ours and that?" He shushed morgana.
@Eaglerider

Kiara's eyes widened and she stepped back a little. "W-what do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about," she said desperately. She knew it sounded like a total lie, she just needed to leave the conversation.
@Eaglerider

Kiara's eyes widened and she stepped back a little. "W-what do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about," she said desperately. She knew it sounded like a total lie, she just needed to leave the conversation.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 204 205