Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Persona (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 204 205
@shadowsofsong

"The one from yesterday? I don't know. I didn't think others could have gotten this before us." Akira says. "Think something is wrong?"

Tara meanwhile rushed to school. She had nearly missed the train and was running late! Hopefully she wouldn't get into trouble... or wind up late after all. She saw the school gates ahead and began running for them.
@shadowsofsong

"The one from yesterday? I don't know. I didn't think others could have gotten this before us." Akira says. "Think something is wrong?"

Tara meanwhile rushed to school. She had nearly missed the train and was running late! Hopefully she wouldn't get into trouble... or wind up late after all. She saw the school gates ahead and began running for them.
@Eaglerider
Morgana hesitated a bit before responding. “I... don’t know. It couldn’t have just been a coincidence, but...” He stopped talking when they came across Kiara at the front of school.

Kiara saw Akira approaching and put her phone away. “Hey,” she started, “sorry for leaving like that. By the way, what’s your name? I’m Kiara. Kiara Akiyama.”
@Eaglerider
Morgana hesitated a bit before responding. “I... don’t know. It couldn’t have just been a coincidence, but...” He stopped talking when they came across Kiara at the front of school.

Kiara saw Akira approaching and put her phone away. “Hey,” she started, “sorry for leaving like that. By the way, what’s your name? I’m Kiara. Kiara Akiyama.”
@shadowsofsong

"True. But still weird..." He says. Though by then kiara was talking to him. "Oh. I'm Akira." He says. "And it's ok. Was something wrong?" He briefly looks at the sky, looked like it was going to rain that day at some point. He saw Tara essentially skid around the turn and enter the gates of the school. "Made it!" Tara exclaims to herself.
@shadowsofsong

"True. But still weird..." He says. Though by then kiara was talking to him. "Oh. I'm Akira." He says. "And it's ok. Was something wrong?" He briefly looks at the sky, looked like it was going to rain that day at some point. He saw Tara essentially skid around the turn and enter the gates of the school. "Made it!" Tara exclaims to herself.
@Eaglerider

Kiara smiled. “Hi Akira. And uh, no, nothing was wrong.” She glanced at the school. “I should get to class now. Don’t want to be late on the second day!”

Morgana spoke silently as Kiara walked away. “Should we confront her? If she knows about the Metaverse, she could help us a lot.”
@Eaglerider

Kiara smiled. “Hi Akira. And uh, no, nothing was wrong.” She glanced at the school. “I should get to class now. Don’t want to be late on the second day!”

Morgana spoke silently as Kiara walked away. “Should we confront her? If she knows about the Metaverse, she could help us a lot.”
"True. See you around." He says. He then looks back at morgana as Tara entered the building. "Later. We don't know if we can trust her yet. She could be up to no good." He says before going to class and sitting at his desk.

@shadowsofsong
"True. See you around." He says. He then looks back at morgana as Tara entered the building. "Later. We don't know if we can trust her yet. She could be up to no good." He says before going to class and sitting at his desk.

@shadowsofsong
@Eaglerider
(Should we just timeskip again?)
@Eaglerider
(Should we just timeskip again?)
(To after class?) @shadowsofsong
(To after class?) @shadowsofsong
@Eaglerider
(Uhh, yeah. This time, uh, you start.)
@Eaglerider
(Uhh, yeah. This time, uh, you start.)
(Sure! @shadowsofsong

With school done, akira had some freetime before returning to LeBlanc. He put his backpack over his shoulder and began walking through the city. He should go to the store, get some food. Or practice. Maybe buy something from the air soft weapon vendor too. "Any thoughts on the mysterious girl?" He says to morgana.
(Sure! @shadowsofsong

With school done, akira had some freetime before returning to LeBlanc. He put his backpack over his shoulder and began walking through the city. He should go to the store, get some food. Or practice. Maybe buy something from the air soft weapon vendor too. "Any thoughts on the mysterious girl?" He says to morgana.
@Eaglerider
Morgana shrugged inside Akira’s bag. “Don’t know. Let’s wait it out.”

Kiara, however was walking out of school when someone in a Shujin uniform cornered her. “Hey new kid,” the student said, “whatcha doin’?” Kiara tried to push him away. “What the heck,” she responded.
@Eaglerider
Morgana shrugged inside Akira’s bag. “Don’t know. Let’s wait it out.”

Kiara, however was walking out of school when someone in a Shujin uniform cornered her. “Hey new kid,” the student said, “whatcha doin’?” Kiara tried to push him away. “What the heck,” she responded.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 204 205