Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {[WELCOME TO YARLFORD]}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@AutopsyJuice (Next time feel free to take some extra time getting back to me. I rather you wait a day and be happy with your reply then speed run a reply that you are less happy with. <3 I move slow-ish so it's not a big trouble to me. Just drop me a heads up every now and again. Honestly I've not had time to read Anyone's posts and have No idea what the rest of the rp world is doing here. XDD)

Yugen's eyes and brows lift several degrees as she offers him a choice on the matter. He only smiles and draws her in against him further playing up this 'married' roused. "Of course Darling, Yarlford is a destination Long awaited on my tour. Do not like this squalor of this outer ring Alarm you!" He lifts his voice loud enough to be heard as Further convincing. They are now making their way towards the panther in line.
Delilah growling at a few people debating how to overstep her.
They shoot Yugen and his companion glares and he sweeps in beside his 'pet'.
"Della-" The panther receives a tap on her noggin, go wait up front for me would you?" A lean to the line goers before him. "I am sorry she's bothered you, please, it is what I can do to make repairs."
When that is clear his odd eyes shift down and he gives Niav's hair a soft, smothering kiss.
It's all a rouse to hide his whispering of the next line.
"I am going to zone out for a moment here, if I need to be directed please just give me a tug."
Straightening up, Yugen feins a headach, his fingers running threw his hair and a few words muttered, pinching his brow and ducking his head, face scrunched in pain.

With his beast bond activated. Yugen begins to scan the gates and guards for magical interferance.
Threw Deliah's bright goden eyes, now up at the front by the gate, he looks for anything that may be a dection or sigil or something that would make this Difficult. There Shouldn't be anything. BUt just in case.
@AutopsyJuice (Next time feel free to take some extra time getting back to me. I rather you wait a day and be happy with your reply then speed run a reply that you are less happy with. <3 I move slow-ish so it's not a big trouble to me. Just drop me a heads up every now and again. Honestly I've not had time to read Anyone's posts and have No idea what the rest of the rp world is doing here. XDD)

Yugen's eyes and brows lift several degrees as she offers him a choice on the matter. He only smiles and draws her in against him further playing up this 'married' roused. "Of course Darling, Yarlford is a destination Long awaited on my tour. Do not like this squalor of this outer ring Alarm you!" He lifts his voice loud enough to be heard as Further convincing. They are now making their way towards the panther in line.
Delilah growling at a few people debating how to overstep her.
They shoot Yugen and his companion glares and he sweeps in beside his 'pet'.
"Della-" The panther receives a tap on her noggin, go wait up front for me would you?" A lean to the line goers before him. "I am sorry she's bothered you, please, it is what I can do to make repairs."
When that is clear his odd eyes shift down and he gives Niav's hair a soft, smothering kiss.
It's all a rouse to hide his whispering of the next line.
"I am going to zone out for a moment here, if I need to be directed please just give me a tug."
Straightening up, Yugen feins a headach, his fingers running threw his hair and a few words muttered, pinching his brow and ducking his head, face scrunched in pain.

With his beast bond activated. Yugen begins to scan the gates and guards for magical interferance.
Threw Deliah's bright goden eyes, now up at the front by the gate, he looks for anything that may be a dection or sigil or something that would make this Difficult. There Shouldn't be anything. BUt just in case.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Vak's laughter was thick, booming and rich as he joined her in her revelry. His laugh was as bit as he was, rich and powerful.. also likely like him. I mean he was almost 95 percent muscle. She could appreciate someone who took care of their body like that, even if it was mostly natural because of the orc blood and all.

Not expecting him to grip her forearm she rapidly adjusted her hand and awkwardly tried to grip his forearm.. but her hand was so tiny compared to his arm she was really just resting her palm against his underarm. Still she gripped the muscle ever so slightly and shook up and down. She'd met plenty of mercenaries who had shook her entire arm like this before, but non with such enthusiasm and glee.

"Well met!" Trip piped as she crinkled her eyes up slightly. Her eyes flicking over to the destroyed bar, she snickered. "More damage than we did to the bar?" and then she flicked her eyes around the bar. maybe he'd realized that him crushing the bar had drawn attention and it was probably best they both leave before the bartender called the guards or something.

She really didn't want to get arrested again. I mean she could probably charm her way out again.. but being in shackles was not her favorite past time. Nodding she flitted off of the stool, her hooves clattering against the wooden floor as she motioned for him to join her. "Lets go!" She offered, waiting for him to catch up before darting out into the street. her constantly waving hair and cape making her look like she was moving so much faster than she actually was as she waited for him just outside the tavern her eyes flicking down the streets as she kept an ear and eye out for any guards.
Vak's laughter was thick, booming and rich as he joined her in her revelry. His laugh was as bit as he was, rich and powerful.. also likely like him. I mean he was almost 95 percent muscle. She could appreciate someone who took care of their body like that, even if it was mostly natural because of the orc blood and all.

Not expecting him to grip her forearm she rapidly adjusted her hand and awkwardly tried to grip his forearm.. but her hand was so tiny compared to his arm she was really just resting her palm against his underarm. Still she gripped the muscle ever so slightly and shook up and down. She'd met plenty of mercenaries who had shook her entire arm like this before, but non with such enthusiasm and glee.

"Well met!" Trip piped as she crinkled her eyes up slightly. Her eyes flicking over to the destroyed bar, she snickered. "More damage than we did to the bar?" and then she flicked her eyes around the bar. maybe he'd realized that him crushing the bar had drawn attention and it was probably best they both leave before the bartender called the guards or something.

She really didn't want to get arrested again. I mean she could probably charm her way out again.. but being in shackles was not her favorite past time. Nodding she flitted off of the stool, her hooves clattering against the wooden floor as she motioned for him to join her. "Lets go!" She offered, waiting for him to catch up before darting out into the street. her constantly waving hair and cape making her look like she was moving so much faster than she actually was as she waited for him just outside the tavern her eyes flicking down the streets as she kept an ear and eye out for any guards.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
“Sounds like a plan to me. I’ll be anyone’s...” he trailed off for a second in thought, spinning around to look for his shield, which was leaning against the wooden chair he rose from. “Shield!” He would say, lifting up the metal shield in front of himself. “As long as there’s people in need of help, I’ll go along!”
“Sounds like a plan to me. I’ll be anyone’s...” he trailed off for a second in thought, spinning around to look for his shield, which was leaning against the wooden chair he rose from. “Shield!” He would say, lifting up the metal shield in front of himself. “As long as there’s people in need of help, I’ll go along!”
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
( @AbyssRanger this poor bartender is just trying to make a living XD)
As Vak told Rhovull his order Rhovull quickly replied in a quick yet short answer “I’ll be right with you in a minute with your food sir!” He scurried into one of the back rooms once again, that you could guess is the kitchen. You hear pots and pans clanging as if he was dragging them out getting the ready for use. But As Vak lifted his weapon and brought it down with force onto the bar it gives off this loud CRACK! As the wood splinters and snaps into several pieces around that area of the bar ,and with that you hear even more pots falling and loud crashes coming from the kitchen. You hear this deep voice yelling ”F**K!” Which you can only presume was Rhovull. A moment passes...silence... another minute passes and with that you see the overly stress Dragonborn rushing out of the kitchen with two plates of food. He trys to say in a calm and soft but some of the deep natural voice lingers “ Eh Sorry for the wait sir, there were some difficulties....”..As Rhovull turns to face the half-orc and gets over to the bar to set the food down he notices the destruction that was inflicted onto the bar. He drops the plates that seemed to have some kind of glazed ham and various vegetables within it on to the table almost creating a mess. “W-What happened here?!” His voice is now fully deep and natural, it dosent sound angry but stressed and sad. He puts his clawed hands on top of his head and turns away, a big agitated huff is heard escaping his maw.

(@Ragnaroc I’ll reply in a second! I have to do something really quickly then I’ll be with you!)
( @AbyssRanger this poor bartender is just trying to make a living XD)
As Vak told Rhovull his order Rhovull quickly replied in a quick yet short answer “I’ll be right with you in a minute with your food sir!” He scurried into one of the back rooms once again, that you could guess is the kitchen. You hear pots and pans clanging as if he was dragging them out getting the ready for use. But As Vak lifted his weapon and brought it down with force onto the bar it gives off this loud CRACK! As the wood splinters and snaps into several pieces around that area of the bar ,and with that you hear even more pots falling and loud crashes coming from the kitchen. You hear this deep voice yelling ”F**K!” Which you can only presume was Rhovull. A moment passes...silence... another minute passes and with that you see the overly stress Dragonborn rushing out of the kitchen with two plates of food. He trys to say in a calm and soft but some of the deep natural voice lingers “ Eh Sorry for the wait sir, there were some difficulties....”..As Rhovull turns to face the half-orc and gets over to the bar to set the food down he notices the destruction that was inflicted onto the bar. He drops the plates that seemed to have some kind of glazed ham and various vegetables within it on to the table almost creating a mess. “W-What happened here?!” His voice is now fully deep and natural, it dosent sound angry but stressed and sad. He puts his clawed hands on top of his head and turns away, a big agitated huff is heard escaping his maw.

(@Ragnaroc I’ll reply in a second! I have to do something really quickly then I’ll be with you!)
luw7Fez.gif
Onyx wheezed and laughed when she heard Rhovull curse. “This is going to be fun, I can tell. I don’t think I’ve smiled this much in one day in months!”
Onyx wheezed and laughed when she heard Rhovull curse. “This is going to be fun, I can tell. I don’t think I’ve smiled this much in one day in months!”
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Before he could follow the satyress out of the tavern, the dragonborn who had taken his order suddenly rushed out and seemed openly exasperated at the damage to the bar. "Uh, listen. You're never gonna believe what happened. You know that little satyress who was next to me, yeah? Well, she was attacked by assassins, right? One of 'em have a hammer and my little buddy Trip barely dodge out of the way of it. Your bar 'ere was just the helpless victim in all 'is." Believe it or not, this was probably the best lie he had ever told in his life. "Now, ye see, I gotta go save my little buddy now but 'ere." The half-orc tosses a small sack of roughly fifty coins, more than enough for the meal and to repair the bar. "For the meal. Oh, and just give my food to some orphans or something. Eh, you could eat it yourself, if you wanted. Not like I'm gonna be watching ya." Vak laughed before, rather quickly, chasing after Trip.

Upon catching up with her, his pace did not lessen. "Ye might want to pick up the pace there, Trip. I think the owner noticed the damage." Afterward, he proceeded to briskly pace far away from the tavern. Well, just add it to the list of taverns which he wasn't going to be welcomed back to.

Now that they were probably out of trouble, it was time to get into more trouble. The half-orc takes a few minutes to have a look at the various buildings and locations as they walk passed them in an attempt to find something interesting.

@AutopsyJuice
(What might he find for them to get into? XD)
Before he could follow the satyress out of the tavern, the dragonborn who had taken his order suddenly rushed out and seemed openly exasperated at the damage to the bar. "Uh, listen. You're never gonna believe what happened. You know that little satyress who was next to me, yeah? Well, she was attacked by assassins, right? One of 'em have a hammer and my little buddy Trip barely dodge out of the way of it. Your bar 'ere was just the helpless victim in all 'is." Believe it or not, this was probably the best lie he had ever told in his life. "Now, ye see, I gotta go save my little buddy now but 'ere." The half-orc tosses a small sack of roughly fifty coins, more than enough for the meal and to repair the bar. "For the meal. Oh, and just give my food to some orphans or something. Eh, you could eat it yourself, if you wanted. Not like I'm gonna be watching ya." Vak laughed before, rather quickly, chasing after Trip.

Upon catching up with her, his pace did not lessen. "Ye might want to pick up the pace there, Trip. I think the owner noticed the damage." Afterward, he proceeded to briskly pace far away from the tavern. Well, just add it to the list of taverns which he wasn't going to be welcomed back to.

Now that they were probably out of trouble, it was time to get into more trouble. The half-orc takes a few minutes to have a look at the various buildings and locations as they walk passed them in an attempt to find something interesting.

@AutopsyJuice
(What might he find for them to get into? XD)
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
Trip doubled her pace as Vak rushed out of the tavern, telling her to pick up the pace. Well of course he'd noticed the damage. Shooting him a sunny grin her tail flicked as she responded. "Oh yeah. Not the first tavern i'd be banned from in my travels." She snickered lightly.

And so they walked in silence for a bit until they were a ways away from the tavern now. her tail flicking back and forth, she flicked her eyes up to the buildings with narrowed eyes. "hmm. I usually go to Taverns so i can find things to do.. but we kinda just ran from a tavern. I guess the next best place would be like.. the guard tower if they have one? Though maybe we shouldn't go there if they are looking for us after the bar destruction." She tapped her chin. "Oh well. Guard post so we can do something actually fun rather than standing around and staring at our hoo-erm.. feet i guess you would say."
Trip doubled her pace as Vak rushed out of the tavern, telling her to pick up the pace. Well of course he'd noticed the damage. Shooting him a sunny grin her tail flicked as she responded. "Oh yeah. Not the first tavern i'd be banned from in my travels." She snickered lightly.

And so they walked in silence for a bit until they were a ways away from the tavern now. her tail flicking back and forth, she flicked her eyes up to the buildings with narrowed eyes. "hmm. I usually go to Taverns so i can find things to do.. but we kinda just ran from a tavern. I guess the next best place would be like.. the guard tower if they have one? Though maybe we shouldn't go there if they are looking for us after the bar destruction." She tapped her chin. "Oh well. Guard post so we can do something actually fun rather than standing around and staring at our hoo-erm.. feet i guess you would say."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Ragnaroc
Niav follows closely behind Yugen as they venture back into the line. Her eyes wandered through out the line looking at others then back to Yugen, the teifling, or some people call them demons but to her he was just like everyone else if not kinder and selfless.
As the line progressed she grew nervous, she needed to get past these gates, she needed to get to her son....so she needed to stay calm and so she did. She straightened her back and looked forward.
Her soft face turned to him as he told her to keep a look out. His face was pained which confused Niav but she nodded and looked forward again, slowly making their way up the line.
Yugen is now seeing through these gold eyes that his beast contains. You look around, you see things differently now. Colors are now a mesh of black, whites, and greys, from experience you would know that magical items should glow a certain color depending on type but you see none except the ones you contain. As you get closer to the gate still none, however as you walk by people are looking strangley at you, or this form you take. Many seemed scared, some kids curious but their parents keep them back.
Then all of a sudden you see this small speck of color, it’s further into the city and far away but it’s odd.
@Ragnaroc
Niav follows closely behind Yugen as they venture back into the line. Her eyes wandered through out the line looking at others then back to Yugen, the teifling, or some people call them demons but to her he was just like everyone else if not kinder and selfless.
As the line progressed she grew nervous, she needed to get past these gates, she needed to get to her son....so she needed to stay calm and so she did. She straightened her back and looked forward.
Her soft face turned to him as he told her to keep a look out. His face was pained which confused Niav but she nodded and looked forward again, slowly making their way up the line.
Yugen is now seeing through these gold eyes that his beast contains. You look around, you see things differently now. Colors are now a mesh of black, whites, and greys, from experience you would know that magical items should glow a certain color depending on type but you see none except the ones you contain. As you get closer to the gate still none, however as you walk by people are looking strangley at you, or this form you take. Many seemed scared, some kids curious but their parents keep them back.
Then all of a sudden you see this small speck of color, it’s further into the city and far away but it’s odd.
luw7Fez.gif
Aspen had been startled by a loud crashing noise. Upon turning around, she saw Rhovull looking quite upset about a large hole in the bar and a half-orc tossing him a bag of coins before running off. He must have punched a hole in the bar or something. But why? Was it a dare? He didn't look angry when he ran off, so it probably wasn't a fit of rage. Aspen realized that her mouth was hanging and promptly closed it. Since she started working her, she had never experienced so much out of the ordinary in one day.

"Excuse me Shieldan and Onyx, I have to go help him!" She flashed an apologetic smile and walked quickly, almost running, to the disgruntled bartenders' side behind the bar.

"Umm, what happened? And is there anything I can do to help?" She asked him.
Aspen had been startled by a loud crashing noise. Upon turning around, she saw Rhovull looking quite upset about a large hole in the bar and a half-orc tossing him a bag of coins before running off. He must have punched a hole in the bar or something. But why? Was it a dare? He didn't look angry when he ran off, so it probably wasn't a fit of rage. Aspen realized that her mouth was hanging and promptly closed it. Since she started working her, she had never experienced so much out of the ordinary in one day.

"Excuse me Shieldan and Onyx, I have to go help him!" She flashed an apologetic smile and walked quickly, almost running, to the disgruntled bartenders' side behind the bar.

"Umm, what happened? And is there anything I can do to help?" She asked him.
(@/AbyssRanger & @/Draconequis )
As Vak throws the purse of coins in the dragonborns direction he barley catches it, quickly opening it to see the amount, his eyes widened. He looked at you with an odd expression when you told him the story of how the bar broke but never the less he didn’t say anything due to having so many mixed emotions and just watched you leave.
As the both of you run from this once cheerful and jolly tavern you take a quick glimpse back to see the Dragonborn was not chasing you but retreating into one of the back rooms leaving the destruction of the bar. Today was clearly not his best.
You both runout onto the cold and dew covered streets. Their bare and your alone. The only noise that is heard is from the entrance of newcomers trying to get in and the sound various insects.
An odd team you both are, almost opposites but yet very similar. Trip being the faster of the two, catches something. A noise not to far away. It’s clicking? As you start to slow down to investigate you find yourselves in an opening to an alley way that is closed off on one side. It’s dark, cold and musty. The smell of trash that was abandoned here fills your nostrils, making them sting. There is no light. But lucky for you, you guys have dark vision (not really sure about Trip though, can’t really find anything on it :,)) you are a bit always but from what you could see there’s a small figure, about 3 feet tall, reaching up and trying to pick a lock on one of the sides of the building.

@/luna13
As the half-orc left, Rhovull just kinda stood there for a moment before realizing that you approached him. He sighed and looked over at her “ he payed, more than I thought, so I should be able to pay this off but thank you any way”. He looked around to see the small group is still present and that the armor is sentient then back over to aspen. “I saw that you made some friends, their a rather odd group.” He said trying to change the subject. “ how about you join them, I heard that they were going to form a group, and to be honest I need to make repairs that might take a couple of days.” He chuckled still with a worried look however.
(@/AbyssRanger & @/Draconequis )
As Vak throws the purse of coins in the dragonborns direction he barley catches it, quickly opening it to see the amount, his eyes widened. He looked at you with an odd expression when you told him the story of how the bar broke but never the less he didn’t say anything due to having so many mixed emotions and just watched you leave.
As the both of you run from this once cheerful and jolly tavern you take a quick glimpse back to see the Dragonborn was not chasing you but retreating into one of the back rooms leaving the destruction of the bar. Today was clearly not his best.
You both runout onto the cold and dew covered streets. Their bare and your alone. The only noise that is heard is from the entrance of newcomers trying to get in and the sound various insects.
An odd team you both are, almost opposites but yet very similar. Trip being the faster of the two, catches something. A noise not to far away. It’s clicking? As you start to slow down to investigate you find yourselves in an opening to an alley way that is closed off on one side. It’s dark, cold and musty. The smell of trash that was abandoned here fills your nostrils, making them sting. There is no light. But lucky for you, you guys have dark vision (not really sure about Trip though, can’t really find anything on it :,)) you are a bit always but from what you could see there’s a small figure, about 3 feet tall, reaching up and trying to pick a lock on one of the sides of the building.

@/luna13
As the half-orc left, Rhovull just kinda stood there for a moment before realizing that you approached him. He sighed and looked over at her “ he payed, more than I thought, so I should be able to pay this off but thank you any way”. He looked around to see the small group is still present and that the armor is sentient then back over to aspen. “I saw that you made some friends, their a rather odd group.” He said trying to change the subject. “ how about you join them, I heard that they were going to form a group, and to be honest I need to make repairs that might take a couple of days.” He chuckled still with a worried look however.
luw7Fez.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11