Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fogtown (Pokemon Burst X-Over) [IC]
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 118 119
Dawn hurled an Ultra Ball, sending out... Solgaleo?

"Nebby! Use Sunsteel Strike!"

Nebby used Sunsteel Strike!

"Use Ground, Steel, Water and Psychic moves! On Mother Beast Lusamine!" Dawn shouted. "Especially Ground! For Clefable, Steel and Poison!"

Lusamine sent out Milotic, Bewear, Lilligant and Mismagius!
Dawn hurled an Ultra Ball, sending out... Solgaleo?

"Nebby! Use Sunsteel Strike!"

Nebby used Sunsteel Strike!

"Use Ground, Steel, Water and Psychic moves! On Mother Beast Lusamine!" Dawn shouted. "Especially Ground! For Clefable, Steel and Poison!"

Lusamine sent out Milotic, Bewear, Lilligant and Mismagius!
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Aether used Venoshock on Clefable!

Some of the others went to look for Hilda
Aether used Venoshock on Clefable!

Some of the others went to look for Hilda
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
(you already have a mythical, I don't think you can have Solgaleo too...)
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
[quote name="Paravoina" date="2018-07-03 05:53:06" ] (you already have a mythical, I don't think you can have Solgaleo too...) [/quote] ((it's ZORO)) "Nebby" shimmered to reveal Zoro, and smashed Nihilego with Metal Claw.
Paravoina wrote on 2018-07-03 05:53:06:
((it's ZORO))

"Nebby" shimmered to reveal Zoro, and smashed Nihilego with Metal Claw.
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
(well excuse me for being confused.)

Sonic rolled his eyes and continued using Flame Wheel. He didn't have those types of moves, and frankly he didn't care enough to use them.
(well excuse me for being confused.)

Sonic rolled his eyes and continued using Flame Wheel. He didn't have those types of moves, and frankly he didn't care enough to use them.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Dreamkeeper went Burst, then used Hydro Pump on Lusamine

(again, her Burst is Milotic)
Dreamkeeper went Burst, then used Hydro Pump on Lusamine

(again, her Burst is Milotic)
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Dawn crossed her arms, revealing a Groundium Z.

With Tectonic Rage, Char drove Lusamine down into the ground, and smashed the jellyfish woman out of view.

"It's no use!" Dawn shouted.

"Let me try," Lillie went up to Lusamine.

<insert anime lillie but bulbapedia wont give me the speech>

Dawn explained to Yugi.

"In the Pokémon Sun and Moon games, also SM, Lusamine goes insane due to neurotoxins released by her Ultra Beast, meaning she was doing things partly of her own free will. This includes abusing her own biological children Lillie and Gladion. At her most bleak and cruel, she essentially beats her daughter's pet within an inch of its life just so she can open a portal and live with a bunch of jellyfish creatures no smarter than the average Cnidarian, not even caring about the man she's trapped in the same world with her, Guzma.

"Speaking of Guzma. The reason Team Skull teams up with Lusamine and the Aether Foundation. According to Plumeria, Guzma grew to like and admire Lusamine because she was the only adult who recognized his strength. And then it's revealed that Lusamine was just using him and Team Skull for her own means. Poor dude winds up stuck in Ultra Space with a madwoman with no way to escape, having been completely used by the person he'd grown to respect.

"In Ultra Space, when Lillie asks Lusamine if she cares about what happens to Guzma, the camera briefly pans to Guzma from the bottom up and if you look closely at his face you can see that he's actually crying upon the reveal that Lusamine was merely using him.
Made worse by the implication in the postgame that Guzma's father was abusive, which drove him out of the house and onto the streets after he finally snapped and brutally retaliated against him. Guzma really was a talented kid, too, if the trophies in his house on Route 2 are any indication, as well as the photo of him proudly holding up his Island Challenge amulet.

"A closer inspection of those trophies shows three bronze ones and a silver one. In other words, no gold trophies, and only once did he place 2nd. This indicates Guzma suffered from Always Second Best and speaks volumes about his father's disappointment in him.

"Even sadder is when she's defeated. She caresses Lillie's face and says "When did you start becoming beautiful?" That could mean that Lusamine was somewhat aware of her actions while she was under Nihilego's influence, and that she's proud of her daughter for overcoming her fears and fighting against her mother while still hoping to save her. Lusamine then falls into a coma, and we never see her again. However, Lillie states after me becoming the Champion that Lusamine came out of the coma and is slowly recovering. She even wanted to try to go to the festival that was for me becoming the Champion.

"Alternatively, if you interpret her behavior as genuine and not influenced by Nihilego, her aching, desperate desire to live in her own world with Nihilego is heartbreakingly tragic. Imagine a woman so traumatized by the rejection and departure of everyone she loved that she began seeking love and validation from an extradimensional creature. Someone who wanted to live on her lonesome in an alternate dimension because she thought nobody in her own world would love her forever and ever.

"And all of this started is because all Lusamine wanted do is find her husband who disappeared into Ultra Space and this lead her to go down a dark path to what she is today.

"Adding onto this, the player can actually meet Lusamine's husband, Mohn, if they go to Poké Pelago. And yet, even if you realize that he's the same Mohn mentioned in notes at Aether Paradise, there is no way to reunite him with his wife and kids... at least yet. It makes you wonder if he's even aware of what happened to his family in the time that he's been gone."

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TearJerker/PokemonSunAndMoon
Dawn crossed her arms, revealing a Groundium Z.

With Tectonic Rage, Char drove Lusamine down into the ground, and smashed the jellyfish woman out of view.

"It's no use!" Dawn shouted.

"Let me try," Lillie went up to Lusamine.

<insert anime lillie but bulbapedia wont give me the speech>

Dawn explained to Yugi.

"In the Pokémon Sun and Moon games, also SM, Lusamine goes insane due to neurotoxins released by her Ultra Beast, meaning she was doing things partly of her own free will. This includes abusing her own biological children Lillie and Gladion. At her most bleak and cruel, she essentially beats her daughter's pet within an inch of its life just so she can open a portal and live with a bunch of jellyfish creatures no smarter than the average Cnidarian, not even caring about the man she's trapped in the same world with her, Guzma.

"Speaking of Guzma. The reason Team Skull teams up with Lusamine and the Aether Foundation. According to Plumeria, Guzma grew to like and admire Lusamine because she was the only adult who recognized his strength. And then it's revealed that Lusamine was just using him and Team Skull for her own means. Poor dude winds up stuck in Ultra Space with a madwoman with no way to escape, having been completely used by the person he'd grown to respect.

"In Ultra Space, when Lillie asks Lusamine if she cares about what happens to Guzma, the camera briefly pans to Guzma from the bottom up and if you look closely at his face you can see that he's actually crying upon the reveal that Lusamine was merely using him.
Made worse by the implication in the postgame that Guzma's father was abusive, which drove him out of the house and onto the streets after he finally snapped and brutally retaliated against him. Guzma really was a talented kid, too, if the trophies in his house on Route 2 are any indication, as well as the photo of him proudly holding up his Island Challenge amulet.

"A closer inspection of those trophies shows three bronze ones and a silver one. In other words, no gold trophies, and only once did he place 2nd. This indicates Guzma suffered from Always Second Best and speaks volumes about his father's disappointment in him.

"Even sadder is when she's defeated. She caresses Lillie's face and says "When did you start becoming beautiful?" That could mean that Lusamine was somewhat aware of her actions while she was under Nihilego's influence, and that she's proud of her daughter for overcoming her fears and fighting against her mother while still hoping to save her. Lusamine then falls into a coma, and we never see her again. However, Lillie states after me becoming the Champion that Lusamine came out of the coma and is slowly recovering. She even wanted to try to go to the festival that was for me becoming the Champion.

"Alternatively, if you interpret her behavior as genuine and not influenced by Nihilego, her aching, desperate desire to live in her own world with Nihilego is heartbreakingly tragic. Imagine a woman so traumatized by the rejection and departure of everyone she loved that she began seeking love and validation from an extradimensional creature. Someone who wanted to live on her lonesome in an alternate dimension because she thought nobody in her own world would love her forever and ever.

"And all of this started is because all Lusamine wanted do is find her husband who disappeared into Ultra Space and this lead her to go down a dark path to what she is today.

"Adding onto this, the player can actually meet Lusamine's husband, Mohn, if they go to Poké Pelago. And yet, even if you realize that he's the same Mohn mentioned in notes at Aether Paradise, there is no way to reunite him with his wife and kids... at least yet. It makes you wonder if he's even aware of what happened to his family in the time that he's been gone."

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TearJerker/PokemonSunAndMoon
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
This only left him more confused than before, but he decided maybe it would be best not to ask any more questions.
This only left him more confused than before, but he decided maybe it would be best not to ask any more questions.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Everyone else not part of Pokémon canon stare at Lusamine and Dawn.

"In other words, she loses her husband, goes insane, and... yeah?" Hawk asked.
Everyone else not part of Pokémon canon stare at Lusamine and Dawn.

"In other words, she loses her husband, goes insane, and... yeah?" Hawk asked.
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
French 3rd Language
zia my beloved
"Hey, hey, hey, what's going- HOLY NOVA!" Marx jumped out of the way of a stray attack and quickly switched into his Burst Form.

"Ugh, what did we miss?" Magolor promptly Bursted as well as he observed the situation. "Is.. is that Lillie?"

"From what Kirb's told us he had heard, it's possible, yup. So.. the mush be her mother, Lusamine!"

"Is she.. possessed?" Magolor grunted, folding back his ears as he prepared an attack, just in case. The Halcandran was planning to stay out of the fight, of course, but it never hurt to be prepared.
"Hey, hey, hey, what's going- HOLY NOVA!" Marx jumped out of the way of a stray attack and quickly switched into his Burst Form.

"Ugh, what did we miss?" Magolor promptly Bursted as well as he observed the situation. "Is.. is that Lillie?"

"From what Kirb's told us he had heard, it's possible, yup. So.. the mush be her mother, Lusamine!"

"Is she.. possessed?" Magolor grunted, folding back his ears as he prepared an attack, just in case. The Halcandran was planning to stay out of the fight, of course, but it never hurt to be prepared.
801128-C0-8-C7-A-4640-98-E6-A1-B6-EC0-A3-A60.png
tumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
Emerald
She/Her
FR+0
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qgsczGB1r2ao8y_540.png
7-DE5099-A-45-E5-4-CE6-B24-D-E8696-F7385-FA.png
my wishlist
my bio
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 118 119