Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows In Every Corner (Hybrid RP OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(Good. And that post. Is what will happen unless we act NOW. If we don't, all life as we know it could be lost forever.)
(Good. And that post. Is what will happen unless we act NOW. If we don't, all life as we know it could be lost forever.)
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
The panther rose as tension faded, watching uneasily, however, as the hybrid put her "weapons" away. A soft, smokey breath left their nostrils in a quick chuff. They nodded slowly as she thanked them and took a couple steps back, about ready to leave before she asked even more of them. Their head followed her gaze as they observed her very closely.

She was looking them over, too. While she did that they gave a brief scan over her own form and released a small wheeze when sniffing her back, hoping to file away her scent for memory purposes. Their ears perked as she began speaking again, the stuttering of odd familiarity to them - and not a bother nor hard to understand. Such a frail creature.. They watched her lower herself into a mostly submissive stance. While it did bring a spark of amusement in those pools of shamrock and ice blue, they washed it away in the color and answered her inquiry with a shake of the head.

The panther rose as tension faded, watching uneasily, however, as the hybrid put her "weapons" away. A soft, smokey breath left their nostrils in a quick chuff. They nodded slowly as she thanked them and took a couple steps back, about ready to leave before she asked even more of them. Their head followed her gaze as they observed her very closely.

She was looking them over, too. While she did that they gave a brief scan over her own form and released a small wheeze when sniffing her back, hoping to file away her scent for memory purposes. Their ears perked as she began speaking again, the stuttering of odd familiarity to them - and not a bother nor hard to understand. Such a frail creature.. They watched her lower herself into a mostly submissive stance. While it did bring a spark of amusement in those pools of shamrock and ice blue, they washed it away in the color and answered her inquiry with a shake of the head.

Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
((Hey everyone! So sorry I just completely disappeared, I got in trouble and was very limited. If you’ll have me back I’d love to continue back in the RP! I’m going to gone for a few more days over the weekend, but after that it’s smooth sailing hopefully.
I just wanted to say sorry again :’) ))
((Hey everyone! So sorry I just completely disappeared, I got in trouble and was very limited. If you’ll have me back I’d love to continue back in the RP! I’m going to gone for a few more days over the weekend, but after that it’s smooth sailing hopefully.
I just wanted to say sorry again :’) ))
Kite scrunched his face up in plain displeasure. "Do I have to really? It looks.... cramp." If his face didn't show his reluctance, his tone of voice said it all.

Even though he said all that, he reluctantly slid into the crate. Curling up to keep from being too uncomfortable, he glared up at her. Now he understood where the foals foul attitude came from, if the little one was getting all panicky just from her Mother coming in. He was ready to think some more cross thoughts, but the realization that he made a pun had his ears perking up and a chittering laughter bubbling from his lips.

Before his fiesty friend could take a swing at him for making some noise. He hooked a claw on the crates lid and slammed it shut. "All set~" He sang out with a laugh.
Kite scrunched his face up in plain displeasure. "Do I have to really? It looks.... cramp." If his face didn't show his reluctance, his tone of voice said it all.

Even though he said all that, he reluctantly slid into the crate. Curling up to keep from being too uncomfortable, he glared up at her. Now he understood where the foals foul attitude came from, if the little one was getting all panicky just from her Mother coming in. He was ready to think some more cross thoughts, but the realization that he made a pun had his ears perking up and a chittering laughter bubbling from his lips.

Before his fiesty friend could take a swing at him for making some noise. He hooked a claw on the crates lid and slammed it shut. "All set~" He sang out with a laugh.
((Yo yo Lynx~ happy to see you back again ( O w O ) ))
((Yo yo Lynx~ happy to see you back again ( O w O ) ))
(Lynx!!!! So glad to have you back!!)
(Lynx!!!! So glad to have you back!!)
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7