Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows In Every Corner (Hybrid RP OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Tilting his head to the side in confusion, he about yo question her about this whole kill business when he smelled the scent of smoke. Not worried in any way, he called below. "Is everything alright in there oh fiesty one? It smells like it's getting a bit heated. Also if you have wings, why don't you just fly away?"

Kite didn't understand the voice worry over the beings called humans. He has been on his own for quite some time now, and never had an issue avoiding the clumsy things.
Tilting his head to the side in confusion, he about yo question her about this whole kill business when he smelled the scent of smoke. Not worried in any way, he called below. "Is everything alright in there oh fiesty one? It smells like it's getting a bit heated. Also if you have wings, why don't you just fly away?"

Kite didn't understand the voice worry over the beings called humans. He has been on his own for quite some time now, and never had an issue avoiding the clumsy things.
(Dino I am nearly finished typing up my reply.)

Phire rolled her eyes "You're not a hybrid are you? I'm only 14! I have 4 years left here before I have my choice. So I can't just fly away! Also the heat you can feel and fire you can smell is merely a little flame. If you wish to see a LOT of fire just request and I will be happy to oblige." She said in a calm and casual voice. Only one of her kin could hear the slightest hint of insanity and evil.
(Dino I am nearly finished typing up my reply.)

Phire rolled her eyes "You're not a hybrid are you? I'm only 14! I have 4 years left here before I have my choice. So I can't just fly away! Also the heat you can feel and fire you can smell is merely a little flame. If you wish to see a LOT of fire just request and I will be happy to oblige." She said in a calm and casual voice. Only one of her kin could hear the slightest hint of insanity and evil.
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
"Hmmm~ I don't mind the fire show, but just to warn you in case your trying to burn me into a little crispy critter. I wont burn, or at least not before this whole shack burns down and everything else around it. Its a handy little ability my mum gave me." The perks of being blessed with water abilities is never really getting burn by things.

Creeping forward to peek at the pasture, he saw his chance to sneak into the shack where his new feisty friend was loitering. Leaping down silently, he nudged the old wooden door open with his snout and strolled in.

The space was tight, and he had to sit on his hunches with his tail curled around his hooves to keep from knocking things over. Looking at the being he as been talking to, he was surprised to find it was a horse hybrid. He thought those types were more gentle, but he guessed there was always the black sheep among them.

"Well your cuter than I thought you would be, and yes I am a hybrid as you can see." Tilting his head to the side, he looked at her a bit confused. "4 years before you have a choice? A choice about what? Also so what if your 14, I'm only a few years older and I'm already on my own. Its really not that hard if you know what your doing really." He mentioned the last in a distracted manor as he peered about the little shack curiously.
"Hmmm~ I don't mind the fire show, but just to warn you in case your trying to burn me into a little crispy critter. I wont burn, or at least not before this whole shack burns down and everything else around it. Its a handy little ability my mum gave me." The perks of being blessed with water abilities is never really getting burn by things.

Creeping forward to peek at the pasture, he saw his chance to sneak into the shack where his new feisty friend was loitering. Leaping down silently, he nudged the old wooden door open with his snout and strolled in.

The space was tight, and he had to sit on his hunches with his tail curled around his hooves to keep from knocking things over. Looking at the being he as been talking to, he was surprised to find it was a horse hybrid. He thought those types were more gentle, but he guessed there was always the black sheep among them.

"Well your cuter than I thought you would be, and yes I am a hybrid as you can see." Tilting his head to the side, he looked at her a bit confused. "4 years before you have a choice? A choice about what? Also so what if your 14, I'm only a few years older and I'm already on my own. Its really not that hard if you know what your doing really." He mentioned the last in a distracted manor as he peered about the little shack curiously.
Phire stared at Kite eyes opened widely. "The hybrid rules clearly state that until you are 18in hybrid years you are not allowed to leave custody of you mother! If she is dead or incapable of looking after you your father or another member of your family will take over. When you are 18 you may choose where you would like to stay as long as you have some of that creatures kind of blood in you. Also I AM NOT CUTE!!!" She said then raising her head and snorting.

Before looking back down at the little hybrid. "Also I take that as a yes, and that as a challenge. You're about to find out that a lot of fire can burn away water (it's true!)." She said cackling evily and bursting into a bunch of flames. "Mother usually says I am not allowed to do this, that it's too much fire I might burn something or lose control over myself, but I do it anyway." She said rearing up on her hind legs.

She made an orb of fire and enlarged it stepping inside the orb so her fire could grow even more insane, her wings grew larger and she grew a long sharp horn between her ears. "Not every Phorse can do this, but I am a descendent of a Unifix who controlled dark magic rather than fire, I'm just a little stronger than him, that's all."
Phire stared at Kite eyes opened widely. "The hybrid rules clearly state that until you are 18in hybrid years you are not allowed to leave custody of you mother! If she is dead or incapable of looking after you your father or another member of your family will take over. When you are 18 you may choose where you would like to stay as long as you have some of that creatures kind of blood in you. Also I AM NOT CUTE!!!" She said then raising her head and snorting.

Before looking back down at the little hybrid. "Also I take that as a yes, and that as a challenge. You're about to find out that a lot of fire can burn away water (it's true!)." She said cackling evily and bursting into a bunch of flames. "Mother usually says I am not allowed to do this, that it's too much fire I might burn something or lose control over myself, but I do it anyway." She said rearing up on her hind legs.

She made an orb of fire and enlarged it stepping inside the orb so her fire could grow even more insane, her wings grew larger and she grew a long sharp horn between her ears. "Not every Phorse can do this, but I am a descendent of a Unifix who controlled dark magic rather than fire, I'm just a little stronger than him, that's all."
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
(My hybrid ia not the only hybrid who can do this, you can make yours too. Just keep them to a minimum because they are supposed to be rarer than the average hybrid.
(My hybrid ia not the only hybrid who can do this, you can make yours too. Just keep them to a minimum because they are supposed to be rarer than the average hybrid.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Kite gave her a blank look, was there really that many rules? Mum never mentioned them to him, and he doubted she really cared. Plus his Da seemed to think rules were just some made up things that people make jokes about. It wasn't until the water that made his fur started to steam a little did he look up and noticed what was going on. He remembered something about her yelling about not being cute, and the rest sort of blobbed out.

Standing up quickly, he took a cautious step back so the girls flames wouldn't touch him. "I never said I wouldn't burn, just it would take a lot of effort....... sugar" Okay, maybe he was having loads of fun teasing the girl. His Mum always did say he liked to play with fire a little too much.

Watching her curiously, his lips for once actually pulled back from his teeth to smile. Showing loads of pointy teeth hidden in his maw. It was a disturbing sight according to his family, so he usually didn't smile or move his mouth much because of it. That is until he forgot himself like now.

"That's nice.... what is a Unifix, and are they as cute as you?" He asked with a chuckle while tentacles of water spread out from his mane slowly. Waving softly around him in a non-threatening manner.
Kite gave her a blank look, was there really that many rules? Mum never mentioned them to him, and he doubted she really cared. Plus his Da seemed to think rules were just some made up things that people make jokes about. It wasn't until the water that made his fur started to steam a little did he look up and noticed what was going on. He remembered something about her yelling about not being cute, and the rest sort of blobbed out.

Standing up quickly, he took a cautious step back so the girls flames wouldn't touch him. "I never said I wouldn't burn, just it would take a lot of effort....... sugar" Okay, maybe he was having loads of fun teasing the girl. His Mum always did say he liked to play with fire a little too much.

Watching her curiously, his lips for once actually pulled back from his teeth to smile. Showing loads of pointy teeth hidden in his maw. It was a disturbing sight according to his family, so he usually didn't smile or move his mouth much because of it. That is until he forgot himself like now.

"That's nice.... what is a Unifix, and are they as cute as you?" He asked with a chuckle while tentacles of water spread out from his mane slowly. Waving softly around him in a non-threatening manner.
"You don't know what a Unifix is tiny little hybrid? Unifix is a unicorn and a phoenix. Don't you know anything?" She said stepping closer to him and smiling her own devilish smile. "None of us are cute and don't call me Sugar. I can burn you to a crisp if I liked but I don't get many visitors and if I burnt you I doubt I'd get anymore." She said lowering her flames so she looked just like a normal Pegasus, not that there's anything normal about a Pegasus.
"You don't know what a Unifix is tiny little hybrid? Unifix is a unicorn and a phoenix. Don't you know anything?" She said stepping closer to him and smiling her own devilish smile. "None of us are cute and don't call me Sugar. I can burn you to a crisp if I liked but I don't get many visitors and if I burnt you I doubt I'd get anymore." She said lowering her flames so she looked just like a normal Pegasus, not that there's anything normal about a Pegasus.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
(I'll be adding a new character when I get back today. I'm going out, again.)
(I'll be adding a new character when I get back today. I'm going out, again.)
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Seeing that the pre-fight was coming to an end, Kite relaxed once again while softly chuckling. "You know I'm not that small. I easily reach your snout and I'm still growing." He almost sounded proud about that fact, and he probably was since his Father was a tiny thing compared to his Mother that was huge. The underlining fear of being below average height was real for him.

Feeling like the girl was warming just a smidge up to him, he casually creeped a little closer. "Sorry, Mum nor Da had any real interest in other hybrids, and I followed suit in their views. If we haven't met, then I doubt I'll know of any of the hybrid out there." A vague thought of how a unicorn and phoenix even hooked-up flashed through his mind, but he didn't pursue the thought.

"Awww, but I do think your rather cute in a spoiled little sister way. Even when your mane and such go all fire power makes you look all the more cuter." He chuckled out while his eyes turned crescent shape with his closed lip smile. "Besides, its my own opinion, so I can think as I please." The last came out a bit smug, and it didn't help when he made a small hmph sound. The look soon melted into mischievous one though with his next statement. "Besides, if you wanted to burn me you could have tried just a few minutes ago. I'm actually thinking your starting to warm up to me." He added a little eyebrow wiggle to emphasis that.
Seeing that the pre-fight was coming to an end, Kite relaxed once again while softly chuckling. "You know I'm not that small. I easily reach your snout and I'm still growing." He almost sounded proud about that fact, and he probably was since his Father was a tiny thing compared to his Mother that was huge. The underlining fear of being below average height was real for him.

Feeling like the girl was warming just a smidge up to him, he casually creeped a little closer. "Sorry, Mum nor Da had any real interest in other hybrids, and I followed suit in their views. If we haven't met, then I doubt I'll know of any of the hybrid out there." A vague thought of how a unicorn and phoenix even hooked-up flashed through his mind, but he didn't pursue the thought.

"Awww, but I do think your rather cute in a spoiled little sister way. Even when your mane and such go all fire power makes you look all the more cuter." He chuckled out while his eyes turned crescent shape with his closed lip smile. "Besides, its my own opinion, so I can think as I please." The last came out a bit smug, and it didn't help when he made a small hmph sound. The look soon melted into mischievous one though with his next statement. "Besides, if you wanted to burn me you could have tried just a few minutes ago. I'm actually thinking your starting to warm up to me." He added a little eyebrow wiggle to emphasis that.
"You think you'll be bigger than me? I'm actually just a foal. I have still many months left of growth before I reach my full size. 600 to be exact. That's 50 months." She said calmly. "There's all the range of hybrid out there. Horpix, Vulpalore, Cognivores, pretty much everything you could ever think of." Phire cackled.

"Yeah? Well don't get used to it! As soon as I make a friend I won't speak to you anymore! If you think I'm cute, think it in your head not out loud." She turned around so her back was facing his front and then she flicked her tail at him as if he were some annoying fly. She trotted away from him a few inches until she came to a wall. In front of this wall was an old trough with a wooden divider in the middle. In one of the sides was hay and in the other water. A pipe from the roof lead just above the trough so that rainwater would come through that she could drink.
"You think you'll be bigger than me? I'm actually just a foal. I have still many months left of growth before I reach my full size. 600 to be exact. That's 50 months." She said calmly. "There's all the range of hybrid out there. Horpix, Vulpalore, Cognivores, pretty much everything you could ever think of." Phire cackled.

"Yeah? Well don't get used to it! As soon as I make a friend I won't speak to you anymore! If you think I'm cute, think it in your head not out loud." She turned around so her back was facing his front and then she flicked her tail at him as if he were some annoying fly. She trotted away from him a few inches until she came to a wall. In front of this wall was an old trough with a wooden divider in the middle. In one of the sides was hay and in the other water. A pipe from the roof lead just above the trough so that rainwater would come through that she could drink.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7