Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows In Every Corner (Hybrid RP OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
As I said, NEW CHARACTERS!! Picture (optional): [img]https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/858356386527474752/ACFCCF4C307126F63D8B20A721D0AC7788333CAA/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637%3A358&composite-to=*,*%7C637%3A358&background-color=black.jpg[/img] Name: Serenity (Grey Dire Wolf) Age: 18 Gender: Female Mother: Ngatia (Brown Dire Wolf) (deceased) Father: Milu (Albino Dire Wolf) (deceased) Description: Grey Dire Wolf, daughter of King Milu the Blood-Thirsty and Queen Ngatia the Broken-Spirit who were murdered during the great Saber-Wolf war. Her eyes are blood red like her fathers and her claws as sharp as her mothers if not sharper and her teeth extra-long almost the size of a smilodon/saber-tooth. She also ended up with a little more muscle. Past (optional): Born into a life of constant war and violence, most of her siblings from the same litter were stillborn except her and her brother. Her brother was weak and her father didn't like that so he killed her brother. She was not raised by her mother nor her father, but by her older brother from another litter. He told her about the times of Prince Milu the Warm-Hearted and Princess Ngatia the Spirited and how it all changed when the Smilodons killed their first litter in front of them. It wasn't until she was 12 her mother was interested in her and taught her how to use her claws effectively and how to use them non-effectively. When she was 14 her father noticed and taught her the benefits of red-eyes. She figured out how to use her teeth with the help of her best friend, a Smilodon. Siblings: 6 from the 1st litter (deceased) 2 from 2nd letter (deceased) 3 from 2nd litter (Fern, Female, Black Dire Wolf. Coal, Male, Black Dire Wolf. Crimson, Male, Albino Dire Wolf.) 11 from 3rd litter (deceased). Mate: Open AKA None yet AKA On The Lookout. Children: N/A Personality: Spirited, Loner, Alpha. Picture (optional): [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/35/94/ff/3594ffdeac66e23b5ee1b65f1015b1f9.jpg[/img] Name: Fern (Black Dire Wolf.) Gender: Female Mother: Ngatia (Brown Dire Wolf) (Deceased) Father: Milu (Albino Dire Wolf) (Deceased) Description: Dusty-Black Dire Wolf, Daughter of King Milu the Blood-Thirsty and Queen Ngatia the Broken-Spirit. She has emerald green eyes and has only half her right ear and a full left ear. Past (optional): Born with 4 other wolves, 1 was stillborn and 1 her father killed because she only had half of her right hind paw. She was neglected by her parents because they were too busy planning revenge on the Smilodons to care about their 2nd litter. When Fern was 5 she and her brothers who were also 5 were taught by their mother how to fight and Crimson and Coal even got some lessons with their father. Siblings: 6 from the 1st litter (deceased) 2 from 2nd letter (deceased) 2 from 2nd litter (Coal, Male, Black Dire Wolf. Crimson, Male, Albino Dire Wolf.) 11 from 3rd litter (deceased) 1 from 3rd litter (Serenity, Female, Grey Dire Wolf) Mate: Open AKA None Yet AKA On The Lookout Children: N/A Personality: Moody, Flirty, Broken. Picture (optional): [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9MIBs1BMHos/mqdefault.jpg[/img] Name: Coal (Black Dire Wolf.) Gender: Male Mother: Ngatia (Brown Dire Wolf) (Deceased) Father: Milu (Albino Dire Wolf) (Deceased) Description: Jet-Black Dire Wolf Son of King Milu the Blood-Thirsty and Queen Ngatia the Broken-Spirit. He has a splayed paw and his father nearly killed him for it but Coal killed a fly with that paw 2 minutes after being born so his father noticed he was strong. His eyes are electric-yellow. Past (optional): Born with 4 other wolves, 1 was stillborn and 1 her father killed because she only had half of her right hind paw. Coal and his siblings Crimson and Fern were neglected by her parents because they were too busy with the 1st litter and seeking revenge on the Smilodons to care about their pups. When they were 5 they were taught to fight with their mother. Crimson and Coal even got some lessons with their father because they were Males and Crimson was also an Albino like his dad. Siblings: 6 from the 1st litter (deceased) 2 from 2nd letter (deceased) 3 from 2nd litter (Fern, Female, Black Dire Wolf. Crimson, Male, Albino Dire Wolf.) 11 from 3rd litter (deceased) 1 from 3rd litter (Serenity, Female, Grey Dire Wolf). Mate: Open AKA None Yet AKA On The Lookout Children: N/A Personality: Reckless, Flirty, Bragger, Bold, Brave. Picture (optional): [img]http://s1.thingpic.com/images/zb/k4HSvYCpHEdVGJGTkUJXjstX.jpeg[/img] Name: Crimson (Albino Dire Wolf.) Gender: Male Mother: Ngatia (Brown Dire Wolf) (Deceased) Father: Milu (Albino Dire Wolf) (Deceased) Description: Albino Dire Wolf Son of King Milu the Blood-Thirsty and Queen Ngatia the Broken-Spirit. He has pure-white fur and his eyes are Crimson red. Past (optional): Born with 4 other wolves, 1 was stillborn and 1 her father killed because she only had half of her right hind paw. Crimson and his siblings Coal and Fern were neglected by her parents because they were too busy with fighting to care about him or his siblings. When they were 5 they were taught to fight their Mother said it was vital if they wanted to grow up to be big and strong wolves fit of leading an empire. Crimson and Coal even got some lessons with their father because they were Males and one would be crowned king. Crimson was also an Albino like his dad so he was taught the perks of red eyes and white fur. When Serenity came along he raised her so that she wouldn't be so left out and alone like he was at a young age but he still had Fern and Coal to play with so he knew it was harder on Serenity. Siblings: 6 from the 1st litter (deceased) 2 from 2nd letter (deceased) 3 from 2nd litter (Fern, Female, Black Dire Wolf. Coal, Male, Black Dire Wolf.) 11 from 3rd litter (deceased) 1 from 3rd litter (Serenity, Female, Grey Dire Wolf). Mate: Open AKA None Yet AKA On The Lookout Children: N/A Personality: Bold, Brave, Kind, Caring.
As I said, NEW CHARACTERS!!

Picture (optional):
?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C637%3A358&composite-to=*,*%7C637%3A358&background-color=black.jpg
Name: Serenity (Grey Dire Wolf)
Mother: Ngatia (Brown Dire Wolf) (deceased)
Father: Milu (Albino Dire Wolf) (deceased)
Description: Grey Dire Wolf, daughter of King Milu the Blood-Thirsty and Queen Ngatia the Broken-Spirit who were murdered during the great Saber-Wolf war. Her eyes are blood red like her fathers and her claws as sharp as her mothers if not sharper and her teeth extra-long almost the size of a smilodon/saber-tooth. She also ended up with a little more muscle.
Past (optional): Born into a life of constant war and violence, most of her siblings from the same litter were stillborn except her and her brother. Her brother was weak and her father didn't like that so he killed her brother. She was not raised by her mother nor her father, but by her older brother from another litter. He told her about the times of Prince Milu the Warm-Hearted and Princess Ngatia the Spirited and how it all changed when the Smilodons killed their first litter in front of them. It wasn't until she was 12 her mother was interested in her and taught her how to use her claws effectively and how to use them non-effectively. When she was 14 her father noticed and taught her the benefits of red-eyes. She figured out how to use her teeth with the help of her best friend, a Smilodon.
Siblings: 6 from the 1st litter (deceased) 2 from 2nd letter (deceased) 3 from 2nd litter (Fern, Female, Black Dire Wolf. Coal, Male, Black Dire Wolf. Crimson, Male, Albino Dire Wolf.) 11 from 3rd litter (deceased).
Mate: Open AKA None yet AKA On The Lookout.
Children: N/A
Personality: Spirited, Loner, Alpha.

Picture (optional):
3594ffdeac66e23b5ee1b65f1015b1f9.jpg
Name: Fern (Black Dire Wolf.)
Mother: Ngatia (Brown Dire Wolf) (Deceased)
Father: Milu (Albino Dire Wolf) (Deceased)
Description: Dusty-Black Dire Wolf, Daughter of King Milu the Blood-Thirsty and Queen Ngatia the Broken-Spirit. She has emerald green eyes and has only half her right ear and a full left ear.
Past (optional): Born with 4 other wolves, 1 was stillborn and 1 her father killed because she only had half of her right hind paw. She was neglected by her parents because they were too busy planning revenge on the Smilodons to care about their 2nd litter. When Fern was 5 she and her brothers who were also 5 were taught by their mother how to fight and Crimson and Coal even got some lessons with their father.
Siblings: 6 from the 1st litter (deceased) 2 from 2nd letter (deceased) 2 from 2nd litter (Coal, Male, Black Dire Wolf. Crimson, Male, Albino Dire Wolf.) 11 from 3rd litter (deceased) 1 from 3rd litter (Serenity, Female, Grey Dire Wolf)
Mate: Open AKA None Yet AKA On The Lookout
Personality: Moody, Flirty, Broken.

Picture (optional):
mqdefault.jpg
Name: Coal (Black Dire Wolf.)
Description: Jet-Black Dire Wolf Son of King Milu the Blood-Thirsty and Queen Ngatia the Broken-Spirit. He has a splayed paw and his father nearly killed him for it but Coal killed a fly with that paw 2 minutes after being born so his father noticed he was strong. His eyes are electric-yellow.
Past (optional): Born with 4 other wolves, 1 was stillborn and 1 her father killed because she only had half of her right hind paw. Coal and his siblings Crimson and Fern were neglected by her parents because they were too busy with the 1st litter and seeking revenge on the Smilodons to care about their pups. When they were 5 they were taught to fight with their mother. Crimson and Coal even got some lessons with their father because they were Males and Crimson was also an Albino like his dad.
Siblings: 6 from the 1st litter (deceased) 2 from 2nd letter (deceased) 3 from 2nd litter (Fern, Female, Black Dire Wolf. Crimson, Male, Albino Dire Wolf.) 11 from 3rd litter (deceased) 1 from 3rd litter (Serenity, Female, Grey Dire Wolf).
Personality: Reckless, Flirty, Bragger, Bold, Brave.

Picture (optional):
k4HSvYCpHEdVGJGTkUJXjstX.jpeg
Name: Crimson (Albino Dire Wolf.)
Description: Albino Dire Wolf Son of King Milu the Blood-Thirsty and Queen Ngatia the Broken-Spirit. He has pure-white fur and his eyes are Crimson red.
Past (optional): Born with 4 other wolves, 1 was stillborn and 1 her father killed because she only had half of her right hind paw. Crimson and his siblings Coal and Fern were neglected by her parents because they were too busy with fighting to care about him or his siblings. When they were 5 they were taught to fight their Mother said it was vital if they wanted to grow up to be big and strong wolves fit of leading an empire. Crimson and Coal even got some lessons with their father because they were Males and one would be crowned king. Crimson was also an Albino like his dad so he was taught the perks of red eyes and white fur. When Serenity came along he raised her so that she wouldn't be so left out and alone like he was at a young age but he still had Fern and Coal to play with so he knew it was harder on Serenity.
Siblings: 6 from the 1st litter (deceased) 2 from 2nd letter (deceased) 3 from 2nd litter (Fern, Female, Black Dire Wolf. Coal, Male, Black Dire Wolf.) 11 from 3rd litter (deceased) 1 from 3rd litter (Serenity, Female, Grey Dire Wolf).
Personality: Bold, Brave, Kind, Caring.
pancatcher.png LCqISMP.pngmmoRz30.png
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
62L9xMb.gif plaguebringer.png
@Foxbrush
@Foxbrush
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
(@SoaringLynx Just a friendly ping - Still awaiting a response ;^^ And one for Sarnor lol. I'm not sure what to do with Buzzard, though I think I can throw her in somewhere)
(@SoaringLynx Just a friendly ping - Still awaiting a response ;^^ And one for Sarnor lol. I'm not sure what to do with Buzzard, though I think I can throw her in somewhere)
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
(So sorry Dino. I have school tomorrow and I forgot to do my Holiday Homework until just now and I can't even do that because I forgot what I'm supposed to do.)

"Um...Hi?" Cheshire said a little nervous, she wasn't used to public interaction nor did she like it. "Th-thanks for saving me back there." She stood up and shook her fur out before putting her stingers and pincers away and out of sight.

She sat next to the puddle of water she had created and looked at the creature who had saved her life. They had multi-coloured eyes, chains over the right foreleg and hind legs. She adjusted her eyes to see clearer and noticed some scarring. She sniffed them a little harder but still couldn't tell if they were friend or foe. "If you d-don't m-mind me asking, w-what are y-your intentions? Y-ou're not g-going t-to h-harm me a-are you?" Cheshire stuttered lowering herself to the ground with her tail between her legs. She was in a delicate situation right now in which she was quite fragile and couldn't put up much of a fight.
(So sorry Dino. I have school tomorrow and I forgot to do my Holiday Homework until just now and I can't even do that because I forgot what I'm supposed to do.)

"Um...Hi?" Cheshire said a little nervous, she wasn't used to public interaction nor did she like it. "Th-thanks for saving me back there." She stood up and shook her fur out before putting her stingers and pincers away and out of sight.

She sat next to the puddle of water she had created and looked at the creature who had saved her life. They had multi-coloured eyes, chains over the right foreleg and hind legs. She adjusted her eyes to see clearer and noticed some scarring. She sniffed them a little harder but still couldn't tell if they were friend or foe. "If you d-don't m-mind me asking, w-what are y-your intentions? Y-ou're not g-going t-to h-harm me a-are you?" Cheshire stuttered lowering herself to the ground with her tail between her legs. She was in a delicate situation right now in which she was quite fragile and couldn't put up much of a fight.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
(@Foxbrush Just pinging you to alert you I have replied, you too Dino. Also I am going to school today o I won't be replying to anyone in the next 6 hours.)
(@Foxbrush Just pinging you to alert you I have replied, you too Dino. Also I am going to school today o I won't be replying to anyone in the next 6 hours.)
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
((Whoops, sorry about that. Lets get back on schedule~))

There really were so many hybrids? The thought of so many strange beast had him tilting his head to the side in thought of what they would all look like. Maybe he should go and find some, maybe even play with them for a bit like this little fire princess of his. "Your right, that is many months till you fully grow up. It looks like I'll have to check up on you often then to make sure I stay in the lead." He teasingly told her as he avoided her tail swat.

Ducking to the side, he leapt onto some decently sturdy looking crates and balanced himself on them like a giant cat. Peering down at the girls water trough, he scrunched his nose up at the sight of it but held his tongue for now.

Instead he latched onto what she said about making friends. "Oh? You plan to make friends? mind me asking with who, or better yet what?" Making a point of looking around, he glanced back down at her. "Are these boxes and crates going to be your new friends?" A tiny smirk tugged at his lips as he asked.

Laying down on the crates he was balancing on, he couldn't help but chuckle at her bashfulness over being called cute. It was like playing with a coy little kitten in his eyes.
((Whoops, sorry about that. Lets get back on schedule~))

There really were so many hybrids? The thought of so many strange beast had him tilting his head to the side in thought of what they would all look like. Maybe he should go and find some, maybe even play with them for a bit like this little fire princess of his. "Your right, that is many months till you fully grow up. It looks like I'll have to check up on you often then to make sure I stay in the lead." He teasingly told her as he avoided her tail swat.

Ducking to the side, he leapt onto some decently sturdy looking crates and balanced himself on them like a giant cat. Peering down at the girls water trough, he scrunched his nose up at the sight of it but held his tongue for now.

Instead he latched onto what she said about making friends. "Oh? You plan to make friends? mind me asking with who, or better yet what?" Making a point of looking around, he glanced back down at her. "Are these boxes and crates going to be your new friends?" A tiny smirk tugged at his lips as he asked.

Laying down on the crates he was balancing on, he couldn't help but chuckle at her bashfulness over being called cute. It was like playing with a coy little kitten in his eyes.
Phire rolled her eyes "No! Not them! Other hybrids when I get out of this prison!! Don't you know any-" Phire started "Quick! HIDE! Mothers coming, if she sees you she might trample you! If the humans heard her, which they would, I and you will be killed!" She squealed tidying up the place.

"Get in that crate and close the lid, she won't see you, nor think anything of it being conveniently left there." She said bucking off the lid of an old wooden crate.
Phire rolled her eyes "No! Not them! Other hybrids when I get out of this prison!! Don't you know any-" Phire started "Quick! HIDE! Mothers coming, if she sees you she might trample you! If the humans heard her, which they would, I and you will be killed!" She squealed tidying up the place.

"Get in that crate and close the lid, she won't see you, nor think anything of it being conveniently left there." She said bucking off the lid of an old wooden crate.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
(really should've added this to the last piece, whoops.)

Crimson sniffed the air in search of a meal for his family. "Anything Crimson?" Fern called. "No, this place is as dry as a bone." He replied in a sigh. "Bad metaphor in case, because I am sure that we would all love a bone to chew on even if it was dry." Coal said. "Coal, the use of a metaphor is not to be good or bad, it's to say something more factual without actually making a correct accusation. In other words, shut up!" Fern growled at her brother. "Um, Fern? That's not actually correct...." Serenity tried to speak up. "I don't care! It made sense and it was basically correct, so shut up!!" Fern barked at Serenity. "Hey! Don't bark at your younger siblings! Especially not an Albino and especially not Serenity!" Crimson pounced on Fern looking deep into her eyes, hypnotizing her to do as he said. "I'm-I'm sorry okay! I didn't mean too! I just don't like being told what to do or being corrected!" She pleaded his forgiveness. "Don't let it happen again! Coal can handle it, but it might break Serenity at her age!" Crimson barked.
(really should've added this to the last piece, whoops.)

Crimson sniffed the air in search of a meal for his family. "Anything Crimson?" Fern called. "No, this place is as dry as a bone." He replied in a sigh. "Bad metaphor in case, because I am sure that we would all love a bone to chew on even if it was dry." Coal said. "Coal, the use of a metaphor is not to be good or bad, it's to say something more factual without actually making a correct accusation. In other words, shut up!" Fern growled at her brother. "Um, Fern? That's not actually correct...." Serenity tried to speak up. "I don't care! It made sense and it was basically correct, so shut up!!" Fern barked at Serenity. "Hey! Don't bark at your younger siblings! Especially not an Albino and especially not Serenity!" Crimson pounced on Fern looking deep into her eyes, hypnotizing her to do as he said. "I'm-I'm sorry okay! I didn't mean too! I just don't like being told what to do or being corrected!" She pleaded his forgiveness. "Don't let it happen again! Coal can handle it, but it might break Serenity at her age!" Crimson barked.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
Help. Global warming is destroying our planet. Soon it'll be too late to stop it. People driven from their homes because it's too hot. Storms everyday getting stronger and stronger enough force to lift houses. It could be the extinction of mankind.
Help. Global warming is destroying our planet. Soon it'll be too late to stop it. People driven from their homes because it's too hot. Storms everyday getting stronger and stronger enough force to lift houses. It could be the extinction of mankind.
bX96R21.pngWNKiucd.png
eTmFfQ7.png0HBKL8H.png
ZqTATLu.pngBbPx2ym.png
5hF3FGk.pngaaUHYLp.png
(That is probably the most depressing thing I’ve read today, and it’s just the morning ;^^ I wil however get a post up when I can)
(That is probably the most depressing thing I’ve read today, and it’s just the morning ;^^ I wil however get a post up when I can)
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7