Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed|OOC] To Magic and Back
@TundraReign

Alright i was looking over your profile (finally, sorry ^^') in depth and i just want to ask for 1 change. In your notes section, can you please add how a halfa of that species is different than a full of that species? Generally a halfa will have some limitations that a full one does not, you can see examples by looking at other's profiles
@TundraReign

Alright i was looking over your profile (finally, sorry ^^') in depth and i just want to ask for 1 change. In your notes section, can you please add how a halfa of that species is different than a full of that species? Generally a halfa will have some limitations that a full one does not, you can see examples by looking at other's profiles
sgriffin-3398-58_8_13_6_3_10.png
Alright. That might take a bit though cause imma have to do a little extra research on Raiju. Thanks for telling me!
Alright. That might take a bit though cause imma have to do a little extra research on Raiju. Thanks for telling me!
Help my babies grow?
A6R8x.gif
@TundraReign

Np, thank you! ^^
@TundraReign

Np, thank you! ^^
Also just an update to everyone:

-I've changed Eric's age, he's 28 now

-I'll be picking 4 people besides me for the start

-Anyone who doesn't get picked in the beginning may have a chance to join in later, although it depends on how the rp goes

-If you get picked but don't want your spot plz let me known asap so I can pick someone else

-I've finished my character profiles, or at least the important stuff

@AbyssRanger @Draconequis @DstructvCupc4ke @Ragnaroc @NovaBorn @Superblox @TundraReign
Also just an update to everyone:

-I've changed Eric's age, he's 28 now

-I'll be picking 4 people besides me for the start

-Anyone who doesn't get picked in the beginning may have a chance to join in later, although it depends on how the rp goes

-If you get picked but don't want your spot plz let me known asap so I can pick someone else

-I've finished my character profiles, or at least the important stuff

@AbyssRanger @Draconequis @DstructvCupc4ke @Ragnaroc @NovaBorn @Superblox @TundraReign
Cool! I'll await your judgement!
Cool! I'll await your judgement!
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Alright, I changed it. Is that sufficient or should I add more?
Alright, I changed it. Is that sufficient or should I add more?
Help my babies grow?
A6R8x.gif
Alrighty, can't wait to see just who you pick! Fingers Crossed~!
Alrighty, can't wait to see just who you pick! Fingers Crossed~!
woo
woo
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
@TundraReign

Looks good, just 1 thing! The notes aren't supposed to be about them specifically, so if you could change them to be about 'Raiju Halfas' instead of 'Lucas' it'll be perfect ^^'
@TundraReign

Looks good, just 1 thing! The notes aren't supposed to be about them specifically, so if you could change them to be about 'Raiju Halfas' instead of 'Lucas' it'll be perfect ^^'
Okie
Okie
Help my babies grow?
A6R8x.gif